/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[New strengthening quests]
2018-02-01 04:00 UTC
Spartacus, Eric, Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica, Martha.
Quests are not limited.

>[Chocolate Lady's Commotion Valentine's 2018]
webview.fate-go.us/2018/0123_valentines/
Event Period: 2018-01-25 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>New Interludes
New Interludes for Atalante, Scáthach, Tamamo-no-Mae, and Frankenstein
2018-01-25

>Nero Bride's Trial
2018-01-25 07:00 - 02-03 23:59 UTC

>Valentine's Pickup Summon (Daily)
5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn
batterymilk.github.io/valentinesclock.html
Use the clock to know what rate ups are coming

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1002964
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tit thread?

>About the Holy Grail
>A wish for the Holy Grail... All we wish is to go back inside mommy. That'll...be enough...

W-what the hell Jack?

cute snek butt

sasuga earlysnek

Sakura is pure

>Tamamo better than Bride Umu
Yeah no. Tamamo is a support meaning she needs a good team to use her to her fullest. Bride Umu doesnt require anyone to make her good.

Stop making me want to ascend Medusa

KnK stream starting in one hour.

EURYALE!

Umuing umu's umus

Ascend her right now

user shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. Tamamo is the HEART of stall and arts teams.

butt I just fapped

Oh boy I can't wait for cancerous memes and discord in the chat!

MARRY ME

That's Jannu son.

>bride
>good by herself

stop posting things that make my cock hard

No

This is Oni free thread.

Reminder
Nerofags waifu'd one of the most evil people in history.
>In 64 AD, most of Rome was destroyed in the Great Fire of Rome, which many Romans believed Nero himself had started in order to clear land for his planned palatial complex, the Domus Aurea.
>He is known for many executions, including that of his mother, and the murder by poison of his stepbrother Britannicus.
>Also, Nero wanted to win the favor of the gods. There were sacred banquets and nightly vigils celebrated by married women. Nothing worked. So Nero persecuted the Christians. He had them all arrested and they all "plead guilty". They were convicted of "hatred against mankind". Their sentence was death, only Nero wanted them humiliated. They were covered with the furs of animals and dogs torn them apart limb by limb. They were also nailed to crosses.
>One particularly horrible thing he did was use his garden for a "show". Nero had large groups of Christians dipped in oil and set on fire. He placed them in his garden and used the fire as a spectacle to be celebrated and a source of light during nighttime. While they burned, he mingled with people or stood and watched.
Nerocucks are the most delusional and they can't accept their waifu is not pure or good, they will act like Judas and sell Jesus for her

Okita!

this is a snek butt thread user

Can you post the best/cutest pics of nobu you have? a friend did me a small favor and i wanted to thank him with sending him nice pics of his favorite servant

ssshhhhhh Ibaraki is sleeping!

At least Nero was real unlike Arthur

why did you post an image of someone grabbing shit?

WAKE UP BANANA, IT'S TIME FOR BULLYING

That's a good doujin if you need to nut quick

Jeanne isn't necessary or less you're dealing with something that's Nerofest tier hard. Ideally you'd be using Tamamo for Arts teams. Her NP + Fox Wedding is what makes her so good.

I tried, but you didn't come to the altar.

Good. Easier to dispose of the it.

Shut up Nobu!

Wake up banana, it's time to receive your chemo to cure your skin cancer!

It was just sign and he barely talked
Everyone here is cancerous

Altera makes me hard.

Really stupid maybe

Who do I want for my arts team if I want to be unbeatable

Jannu, Tamamo, Merlin
But with no damage dealer, I hope you enjoy hundred turn battles.

Jeannu, Waver/Medea lily and Tamamo

why are you roleplaying as shit?

The Saint

The event's almost over. Did you get what you wanted?
I did

>wasting your time watching knk instead of the prisma Illya movie

Tamamo is one of the key players to an Arts team. While she isn't necessary (you could make an Arts team without her) she is pretty much irreplaceable, and anyone you substitute with her won't be able to do the same things that Tamamo does.

Nero Bride is a beatstick. She's replaceable with pretty much any Arts beatstick. Heck, you can put together an Arts team right now with a handful of other Arts attackers if you don't have Nero, and the list will only get longer.

So neither is strictly "essential", but Tamamo is not really someone you can replace while Nero alternatives are a dime a dozen.

Actually get rolled when I spend my SQ on you.

Why is god so superior?

Is there a non stall option or is stall the only way to beat the hard content with arts

Tamamamamo. That's all that matters. As long as you have her and some Arts NP + multi art cards dudes, you're now Artsmemeing.

What do you think Medusa's butthole smells like?

Do servants go to the bathroom?

Of course there is. Just choose any damage dealer you want. The stall option is just if you want a guaranteed win.

Here are the most broken teams:
Mash + Tamamo + Arts Attacker
Mash + Merlin + Arts Attacker
Tamamo + Merlin + Arts Attacker
Merlin + Tammamo + Arts Attacker
Merlin + Jeanne + Attacker
Tamamo + Vlad + Waver
Tamamo + Waver + Saberlot/Yagyu
Tamamo + BB + Attacker
Tamamo + Waver + Archuria
You can't go wrong with any of these teams

I know how to arts, I was asking how to beat anything with an arts team. Basically the arts equivalent of double Merlin + Ozy

So when does Ibaraki and the other one get into the NA Gacha?

>Somebody in my friendlist is called "10 months"
WHAT HAPPENS IN 10 MONTHS

Oh shit did it get subbed? I've been under a rock

Lol no. But Stall is the way of being unbeatable.
Tamamo+any Arts beatstick+ waver/bride/merlin. Is the Regular Arts way.

>look mom I posted it again!

Updated with new and improved Spartacus and better skill levels for REGEND and Hassan.

Mozart is essentially budget Tamamo, plus a fucking absurd 3rd skill.
Budget with a massive B, mind you.

>guaranteed win
Yeah, I meant the kind of team that can clear the entirety of nerofest for example.
Thanks a lot

>and the other one
She has a name you dummy!

The game decides you've had enough fun.

nyaa.si/view/1002964

Jeanne + Merlin, Merlin + Mash, and Mash + Jeanne are the optimal stall teams for clearing every piece of hard content in the game

Vlad/Tamamo/Waver is a very good arts team, even now especially since Tamamo got her fox wedding healing buff. Really helps with Vlad's fragility, and having reduced cooldown on his guts skill with healing + Waver's constant NP % and stats buffing makes it a very hard team to fuckup.

Especially when Vlad gets his morph skill buff in like 16 months he's really, really good.

If you ignore them and enjoy the movie, it isn't really bad.

Merlin comes out

Do I want to spent a bit of AP on a final run or two of Valentine's? All I have left to pick up is some of the CEs I don't care for (Lily, Just, Mata Hairy) and some monuments.

What servant spook would you be ok with getting even though you aren't trying for?

Yes but Vlad is still very hurting for NP2. Basically any arts attackers need NP2 to be optimal.

Then I'd just download and watch them by myself.

10 months

Cant wait for Thanksgiving berserker gacha.
Literally only good outcomes.
Either Vlad NP2 to carry hard, Cuzilla or Nightingale to take care of me.

Thank you Based user

>Jeanne
>Waver
>Tamamo
>Vlad
>Nightingale
She is either my most wanted welfare or a consolation prize. Either way I will have her and Jeanne Alter

Black Grail and his NP buff are still enough to cover.

I have NP2 so I don't really have that problem. f2p btw

Gonna headpat this Lancer

Tamamo or Jannu. Now, if we're talking limited time spooks I would not mind another Shishou.

And before some fucking memer points out that she's limited, yes, I know. But maybe she'll be sharing a rate-up with another servant I'm rolling for in the future.

stop posting lewd medusa, I cant get off my PC when im this hard.

I wanted Tamamo and got Tamamo, so yeah. Also picked up two cute books and a pair of pirates on the way, so it was extra nice. Kind of wanted Nero Bride as well, but she didn't show up, so I guess I'll just have to roll for her next Nerofest.

Tamamo-no-Mae or Tamamo Cat, really. d'Eon or Heracles, at least up until I get NP5 on them. I'm not sure if it counts as a "spook" but any 3* servant I don't have at NP5 yet would be welcome as well. I'm curious of how well Diarmuid and Paracelsus play.

On my second heal command spell, might lose...

How much charge does Jeanne gain per BAA?

sumanai

Any 5* rider, they're all bros

Have you wished /bestgirl/ a happy birthday yet? Better get on it!!

Who was in the wrong?

>How much charge does Jeanne gain per BAA?
Not enough.

Reminder that arts isn't for poorfags/lucklets or people too lazy to do anything.
>multiple SSRs
>10/10/10 skills because lol skill recycling
>multiple NP levels
>optimal MLB Craft Essences at max level because every attack stat counts when you NP
Going budget with arts will only make you hate yourself when you see the actual good teams.

I bet the bakers thought they were baking a cake for Middle Eastern twins or something.

( You) will never bath with Artoria

The one who somehow never got a 3* archer from the FP gacha

You just gotta release the pressure.

Yes his damage can be boosted to a certain extent but knowing you are missing out on 30% damage hurts. Especially when you have to rely on event CEs

Gameplayfags are the worst

Reminds me of the story of some user making Staples laminate his busty Yoko poster

Why is it saying insufficient balance? I just put 40 buck on my play account.