PlayStation Vita General 3174 - Let's dance Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night Japanese limited editions trailer
youtu.be/LCAVA63fPd0

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On Acqua of the Back and Apharmd B character and Virtuaroid introduction trailer
youtu.be/Ka706jaVzIo

>Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ box art
gematsu.com/2018/02/code-realize-bouqu

>Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story Veronica character trailer
youtu.be/64mBeGAllUs

>Fate/Extella Link full-length trailer
youtu.be/l_ViaAvSy_U

>Doukoku Soshite… remaster second trailer, dialogue gameplay
gematsu.com/2018/01/doukoku-soshite-remaster-second-trailer

>Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night crafting gameplay
youtu.be/t35UmYj25cc

>PlayStation Plus games for February 2018 announced
blog.us.playstation.com/2018/01/31/playstation-plus-free-games-for-february-2018/

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On details Mission Modes
gematsu.com/2018/01/certain-magical-virtual-details-mission-modes

>Ys VIII relocalization update now available
gematsu.com/2018/01/ys-viii-relocalization-update

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/u33yzp.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcr52GgWjk0
youtube.com/watch?v=dth4tVEc_Sc
sakuranomori-books.jp/smp/item/c93ec_item01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

files.catbox.moe/u33yzp.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcr52GgWjk0

youtube.com/watch?v=dth4tVEc_Sc

And now, sleep. Fucking google won't get me choosing any more traffic signs tonight for their computer shit.

Unless the captcha craps out and forces me to reload the page. Fuck.

Having your own customs with a nice set of sprites to choose from is nice, but then I start to wish I could take actual characters I grew fond of like Riu or Anna along with me

I want an Angelia for personal use

Goodnight but don't sleep forever
You could let me make the thread If you were tired

I'm a bit glad we didn't get Gravity Rush 2

It kinda sucks to be honest

I really enjoyed it, but this isn't vita related.

I'm ready if anyone else is up for playing DC and such.

Dragon's Crown room is up

Normal difficulty, Level ~15
If you don't have me added and want to play then feel free to send a friend request. I'm Janitor

Idk, I hardly solve any, it just ticks that I'm not a robot by itself most of the time

Coming in asap

>and such.
Got a bit of a tic there sempaialam.

We'll start after you get here

zzz

Are you coming back user?

More than a bit.
A N D S U C H
N
D
S
U
C
H

anDESUch

please do not bully that user and such

No bully allowed. Verbal ticks are cute.

Yeah, it is pretty cute.

seems he's gone.

Sorry about that, wi-fi had a bit of an issue towards the end of that first run. I'm good for more and such if you guys are still at it.

He said it!

We're still at it but the room seems to have filled up

and such

Yep, I saw. That's okay, I'll just try and catch up on some of these older quests in the mean time. Thanks for the run earlier.

Can I play DC with Vitagen when Pro comes out?

Is it really that weird to say "and such" and such things frequently? Everyone has their own sort of way of speaking, right?

>the absolute state of this user

How can he ever recover?

it's just numbers user or whatever other aliases he has.

Pretty sure he's doing it on purpose. The whole fake account bullshit reeks of deception for some arbitrary reason. It's like he wants fun but zero responsibility.

I made a spot, I feel sleepy. It's past 1 am for me.

>It's like he wants fun but zero responsibility.
There is literally NOTHING wrong with this.

They probably use their real name in their account for some reason and also don't want messages like this harassing them whenever they're online, at least on their main account. Or maybe they're shy and don't want to be looked up and trophy-shamed.

Real name is hidden unless you set it visible to everyone

yeah, but it's just an account name, isn't it? the only case I can think of where someone makes a 2nd account to play with others, is when their main account had bad history already. So, the purpose is to ruse, to fool others. I see it as highly negative from the get go.
If your 2nd account gets known, which is, you can still get harassment messages. And you can block the people the same way.

Or he doesn't trust everyone on here to have his main account which I don't either

What's wrong? We won't bully you and such

Idk, I don't understand. I hardly been harassed online, and even then I doubt I'd care. Making an account just for vitagen, where it's a hassle changing them on vita, seems so over the top for me.

Maybe if he didn't telegraph that it's a fake account I wouldn't complain about it. For reasons I stated earlier, it gives off an appearance of fraud for me. I'd avoid a person that does this, and wouldn't be able to trust them even a tiny bit.

>even then I doubt I'd care
You might not be thinking about all the ways how you could be harassed. It's a lot more bothersome than you might think.

That's fine, the distrust is mutual.

>It's like he wants fun but zero responsibility.

I'm not sure I understand this.

>Or maybe they're shy and don't want to be looked up and trophy-shamed.

I have two platinums on my other account, and the main reason I don't use it is because it uses my name and now I don't quite like having that bit in there. It's also the same name I've used online for years in terms with other online bits, so it doesn't actually take a lot of effort to search things.

>and wouldn't be able to trust them even a tiny bit.

Trust me with what, playing terribly at online games? I can do that quite well though.

Is this really that big of a thing?

>I don't use it is because it uses my name and now I don't quite like having that bit in there
I abandoned my old PSN for the same reason when I got a vita (though it helps that I'd lost the password anyways), that's not unusual at all

>playing Ys 8
>Laxia is a discount Karna with a horrid tsundere archetype
>makes me incredibly hard nonetheless
Holy shit, I have shit taste after all

That was fun. Thanks for joining everyone!
I'll be busy tomorrow but I'll make more rooms next weekend for sure.

>Just got back from work
>DG room done
G-Guess I'll marathon shogi loli and shogi husbando

I'm going to be busy for a while but we can play later tonight if you'd like.
Do you already have me added?

Tsunderes are the best for rough breeding

>180cm
That's a big Sophie.

Finally finished Uta2/3; that was an absolutely amazing journey.

There just has to be a word for the post-game melancholy one feels after finishing a really great game and realizing that there won't be anything around for a while that's anywhere near as good.

>DG
what?

Don't die.

>he doesn't get together in a room with other vitagenners to play Demon's Gaze and/or Disgaea

I want to get UNIEL but I'm a bit nervous as I never played fighting games before. Anybody else picking it up too?

If one other user is up for it I'm down.
I feel like I'm bothering people if it's only 2 people

Those would be the lewdest Gazer Memos

I probably will, not that quickly though
Also I have played fightan before

Is it physical or digital only?

It's digital only even in Japan so I'm pretty sure you won't find a chinese/english variation anywhere.

Sounds like a good learning experience for you!

>Buy Vita game with hopes of playing with cute Vitagenners
>Nobody else bought it or they did and either backlogged it or are too shy to play
>Beat the entire game alone practicing for the match that will never happen

I never wanted to learn this.

>I still haven't played another vitagenner in this game despite me having it since day 1
>There's still no one else here with this game to play with

I suddenly got a Ps4 as a gift.
I'm not sure what to do with it though as I'll literally never get PS+ for it.
And by suddenly I mean my friend just came over and hoisted it onto me saying he doesn't want it anymore and immediately left.
I opened it up to see if anything was hidden inside but there wasn't. It's honestly just a regular PS4

Which game?

Ignition?

Play single-player PS4 games that you're interested in?

Toukiden 2

Yeah, but in all honesty, there might not be much of a game if they played me. The combos have a lot scarier potential in ignition.

After I plat Kiwami, I'll maybe get Toukiden 2 next time it was on sale. I was sorely tempted the last time it was on sale.

Meant to reply to

Sometimes things just don't work out when you want multiplayer. You just have to be persistent to get those games.

Nice to see that this got updated, but what happened to the bottom part? It's nearly all gone. And I have no idea what those footnotes are referring to, either. And do we need those release dates, since all of those dates have passed?

>69
Ayy

The bottom part was removed because it was horribly out-dated.
Nobody actually cared about it until they lost it.

Of course it's out-dated, there hasn't been a new psp game since 2016. That doesn't mean the existing stuff has to be cut down.

Omega Lab Z when?

I agree with , it did have useful stuff in it. If nothing else, the list of other Vita games that aren't up top should remain.

Also, , what PSP game came out in 2016?

>I'm not sure what to do with it though as I'll literally never get PS+ for it.
PS+ nets you a lot of good deals and some decent free games, son.

Just Japan-only stuff.

For english releases I think Summon Night 5 was 2015, and aside from that not much since 2013?

RIP little handheld, thank god Sony didn't make the Vita like the Go.

Oh yeah, I actually picked up SN5 after seeing it on PSN too, before realizing that 5 and 6 aren't necessarily plot related.

I have a PSP, but it's mostly broken now. Which is a shame, because I never got to finish my 7th Dragon games.

>Free games
>But only if you pay

Should I get SN6 if I never ever played a SN game and don't really like Gaijinworks?
It's $20 right now but I don't know if it'll be worth the price in gameplay.

Ps+ members often get extra discount from the already discounted games. If you buy many games digitally on sales that will soon pay the membership and more. Especially if you pay ps+ when it itself is in discount, which happens fairly often.

Probably should've, it was just near enough to 750 that I decided to wait.

This spring. They haven't even announced a collectors edition yet.

So what I'm hearing is is you need to spend money to make money?

you need to spend money to save money, but yeah

Cute! Is this from that Comiket artbook they put out for 毎日コンパイル? Any way to purchase online/import?

Correct. Sorry but I wasn't able to find any working link. The online sale period ended on 31st.

Best option would probably be to monitor Yahoo Auctions with keyword "c93 まいにちコンパイルハート". Or hope they reopen:
sakuranomori-books.jp/smp/item/c93ec_item01.html

It's just 46 pages of the full body portraits of the various costumes. Not a very big deal I'd say. Doesn't have the PP ones since they're new, though.

OLD

If you're still interested I can make a room

update: friend came back and gave me a portable gaming rig (suitcase with ports for the PS4 to play on a TV installed within and jacks for headphones as well as pockets for 10 games, controllers, wires, and snacks )
Is remote play good? I got MHW for free with the infinite code posted on /v/ during its release but if it isn't I'll probably just put it away
I really have no interest in doing anything with it outside of remote play

MHW is pretty fun.

I dunno why you're being so tsundere about a free system.

>It's just 46 pages of the full body portraits of the various costumes
I guess skipping out on it won't be that big a deal then. Although, my inner Faust-fanatic is urging me to buy it for her.

I want to bully Noire's womb with my dick.

I never picked one up because I never have time for it. Even now I'm posting from work and when I'm not doing that, I'm posting from school
I work ~37 hours a week and go to school full-time.
I'm in an honor society too that asks for a lot of networking so I spend more time out than I do in, which is both good and bad since I can choose a shit-tier apartment to save money as I only spend like, 30-50 hours a week in it regularly

tl;dr because I have no time to actually ever use it so I'm conflicted.

Don't be mean.