/skg/ - Senran Kagura General - #1229

Big oni for You Edition
Previous Thread: NEWS
>New Link added Bashou and Souji to the roster
>Mikagura Sisters and Ayame also confirmed for a future release
>Murasaki DLC for Shinobi Refle is out!
>All members of Gessen and Nu-Hebijo will be added into Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal as DLC along with Yumi, and will be available for free to download during 2 weeks after launch,
>Re:Newal launches at Feb 22 in Japan, localization unconfirmed
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>New Link, the new mobage RPG, is out! Look for it on iTunes or APKpure
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>PBS is officially out worldwide
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>Daidouji IS best girl
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title

GENERAL
>Beginner's guide on how to play New Link
en-news.qoo-app.com/21997/qoo-guide-starters-guide-for-shinobi-master-senran-kagura-new-link/
>New Link skills information
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mslCP7neZT8OoEdbW7PRwiv1tCwMPtagtRZrtdD821E
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 1/16/18)
mega.nz/#!a893kKoY!h09wn0gUIYugnBShOnBWl8McBQCica2P5etOoMegCZI
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Ikaruga.

WE FLY HIGH
NO LIE

Haruka in a cuddly mood

Sure but most Senrans won't have to commit a crime for it.. Haruka will consider it. She might want something out of your price range and expect you to steal it for her. Haruka also won't consider your safety, where other Senrans would.

If you want a hug from Hanabi you just open your arms, and be nice to her, and she'll hug you. If you want a hug from Minori she'll want you to play tag or hide and seek with her maybe first, but after you've established yourself as Minori's play friend, she'll hug you whenever she sees you. Miyabi will hug just she'll prefer it not be in public because she gets embarrassed by sincere affection. Ryouna will hug as long as you place your hands on her ass when you do it. and squeeze hard.

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

Stupid sexy siscon

Chad Warden isn't a senran

Miyabi, Yumi, Ikaruga and Yomi all dueling to be your loyal wife and mama shama to your kids!?

>1 week without Veeky Forums or fapping
>feel fantastic
babus is like succubus

>SV Yumi
>was a strong willed no nonsense shinobi
>stood steadfast for her ideals and took no shit from anyone who went against them

>EV Yumi
>spineless floormat who is shocked at everything
>constantly looking to Yozakura to reassure her decisions
>half her dialogue is s-stuttering and asking politely to p-please s-stop when all that's going on is light banter

I know I'm years late with this, but what the fuck happened? This isn't even the same character. She went from a proud leader to a bumbling meek nobody.

She got too popular so they had to change her character to appeal to a bigger audience.

the cooking game started turning everyone into parodies of themselves and it hasn't turned back since.

This is your co-worker for the year.

Got question about New Link. When pvp will be available again? And when I will get previous rewards for it?

Girl's Heart stories started it, Dekamori just took it further.

Whenever I'm in a happy/cuddly mood I always forget that Haruka is a crazy psycho sociopathic ninja that has canonly kiled people and made their corpses into dolls, beat up and insulted her Slaves before sending them into the heart of enemy territory, watched them go crazy and killed them and has spent basically every side story she's been in drugging her friends for fun.
I still love her though, Mistress Haruka is a wonderful person and I want her to cuddle me and punch me repeatedly in the stomach.

Yomi and Yumi eliminated immediately because they'd be miserable. I think I'd actually strangle Yomi to death the first time she brought up money.
>Wife and mother to your children battle
>Yozakura isn't involved.

Japan has decide Yumi is the wife. Yo is fodder now.
Do not challenge the Collective Unconsciousness

>haruka reliable
Mr. Word Bubble is right once again!

>imu made miyabi reliable
Looks like wordcloud played EV.

>create better anons butts
>destroy butt chocolate hikage

They're both YN's but while Yumi is the most obvious waifu because she's "so" traditionally Japanese.. Yozakura is for otaku with better taste that know what qualities actually make for a good wife and mother. Ikaruga is for those who want a rich elegant princess more than an actual homemaking wife.. and.. I have yet to understand Yomi's appeal as a wife character. Apparently Japanese people want to be dirt poor communists.

>cute big Daidouji

Best Senrans to smoke weed with?

>butt chocolate
uh...

Who are your other options for Crimson?
Homura can't cook or raise kids
Hikagi is an emotional puzzle
Mirai is a flat shitposter
Haruka would use the kids as test subjects. Also can't cook
Yomi can at least raise kids.

>Ikaruga is for those who want a rich elegant princess
Despiste being adopted to a rich family I don't think Ikaruga wouldn't be a homemaking wife.

Ika is good wife and mama shama! She'll sit next to you with a smile as your kids practice with kendo sticks!

well I'm not really talking about that at this point. I'm talking about popularity polls how Yomi usually ranks high and is considered a YN but I just cannot for the life of me understand her appeal where I do understand the appeal of the other 3.
Yumi = Most Traditional Japanese Woman
Yozakura = Dutiful Homemaking Wife and Mother, enjoys cooking and cleaning
Ikaruga = classy upper class lady
All 3 share the YN qualities of being modest, reserved, traditional, and disciplined.

Yomi... I mean.. her whole thing is that she grew up dirt poor and expects everyone to live an ascetic lifestyle.. and she likes beansprouts... nothing there that suggests "perfect wife"

Hikage's got a pretty natural caring instinct and from what I understand she's not a terrible cook either

The main problem would be that she's a dead fish in bed if you don't invite Katsuragi over to get her blood pumping

Again, who else on Crimson comes close to the YN archtype?

Yeah, you're probably right. I mean her background suggests "rich socialite princess" but she was adopted not raised that way and her own personality, despite being very disciplined and reserved and conscious of her social status still has a nurturing side to it. She'd probably be one of the best homemaker Senrans, along with Asuka and Yozakura.

I just said I wasn't really referring to your question at that point, I mean I get that out of the crimson's Yomi would be the best homemaker (though I'd argue she'd be the worst one out of the 4).

I'm just saying that when we're talking YN Senrans I really understand how Yo, Yumi, and Ikaruga fit the mold but don't see how Yomi does. It's beyond my ability to see her appeal largely because I hate her commie outbursts.. but nobody's ever explained why Japanese consider her to be a YN.

>It's another day where user can't answer the original question and spergs hard and long about how errrybody should care about how much he hates a Senran

More like you couldn't answer HIS original question, faglord.

*stop snoozing*

I did answer your initial question. I said Yomi and Yumi got eliminated outright. and then I was asking why Yozakura wasn't in on it because I think she'd win if she was.

If I absolutely had to choose between Miyabi and Ikaruga I'd probably go Ikaruga (knows how to cook more than one dish) and just try to apologize to the kids whenever they complain their mommy is no fun.

>whenever they complain their mommy is no fun.
Or rather, because she's embarrasing them by acting like a dork.

Homura is the best at raising tough as nails kids!

Even worse. Mommy doesn't allow for any fun, and when she tries to be fun herself she's embarrasingly dorky.
"How come we couldn't have the mommy with the short blue hair who always cooks yummy things and likes playing at the beach daddy?"
"Because this mommy's family is rich and landed daddy an easy high paying job, now come on let's go do mommy's 'Yahoo time'"

No she isn't.
She's be a great bro wife, but as a housewife she'd be awful.

>4/2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNI

AND I FUCKED UP HER NAME
IT'S KUMI

chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm

Yaegashi Nan uploaded a new image for setsubun. Cute twintail oni getting fondled.

Hanzo girls get transported into feudal japan!
Asuka meets one of her ancestors!
Chifusa Manyuu

>Matsuri drinking Starbucks
She seems to be a coffee connoisseur. Do you think she'd like wine tasting?

doot

Why is Yuyaki here and not Ginrei?

Bashou is cute. Already has a crush on sensei, the strumpet.

She thinks Hikage is cool and wants to be a ninja like her and Asuka and Homura talk behind her back thinking how hard she misunderstands Hikage.

Got to shill those postergirls and pair them up, goy. Remember to masturbate to Souji as well.

Because Ginrei is a cuck and those two are the faces of NW.

Because Ginrei only exists to suffer and Yuyaki is an important New Wave character, even though she's probably less popular than Bashou and Fuga at this point.

More popular than Fuga

Those are mine.

Maybe. Would she act like a cat from normal alcohol?

>fat dai

Drunk karaoke with Senrans?
Careless Whisper?

She's just bulking!

Dubbed Senrans

Good.

only where she's supposed to be

>unlocks the power of tit stealing
>unintentionally steals all of the other girl’s tits

Seems like a fun story idea

Katsuragi > narrator >>>>>>>>everyone else

>Kagefusa meets Katsuragi
BABU BENIS BECOMES THE BIG BENIS

>those two are the faces of NW
Is that a good thing or not?

How would you feel if SK actually had a reciprocal girl/girl relationship, not just teasing or one girl being obsessed with another?

???

Fat pussy

What is she saying there?

You now remember the time when Ayame wasn't Katsuragi's pleasure slave.
But it would be weird to see senrans in any kind of serious relationship, yuri or not. Refle doesn't fucking count.

Wow... its really warm.... Sensei's hand.

>Refle doesn't fucking count.
>Yumi was in refle
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if 128 millions of voices suddenly reeed out in terror...

Alright, I might consider stopping calling her Trashou.
Just might

Yuyaki is Leo's favorite.

No information on that.
But you're going to receive your rewards at the beginning of the next iteration.

Basshou's growing tits and ass!

Probably next event. Saving up stones and money for the valentine's event.

whobijos get a free pass because of their super erotic bodies

Senrans who are constantly teased and made fun of

Coming inside your bro?

Waking up your bro?

HMM

I think he was listed in Burst's credits as "Righteous Boobage" or something like that

this is the VD anime, in the SK anime he's just credited as the series creator or something

gayy lmao

cute dumb hamster

true rabu

Make Imu straight again