/owg/ - Overwatch General

STRONG AS THE MOUNTAIN - Edition
>Year of the Dog Event starts on February 8th
twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/959229939898761216 (embed)

>Latest PC patch notes
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Waifufilter
pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL (embed)

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed) (embed)

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/image/293952
youtube.com/watch?v=BdnuPGJ6Sr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to marry sombra!

> strong girl edition
I like

Here comes T.Racer!

Giv Fareeha gf

WHAT FUCKING SORCERY IS THIS

Show me your qt Tracer pics.

7st for reaper is a pedophile

kys

>tfw no big tit mommy to read you bedtime stories
hold me lads

nth for Novamaker

Reminder that Mercy Mains need a permanent profile "tramp stamp" to make them easy to identify.

rule34hentai.net/image/293952

>ywn share a bed with rein and roadhog
bet it would feel safe and toasty

aggressive booping ensues

Fake. And Gay.

>one match between two garbage meme teams has twice as many viewers as your entire twitchbait game
i can't imagine playing this

>you will never be xqc's girlfriend

The noon was too fucking high.

Blackwatch the bestwatch.

you have to work for it

Step 1:

Dont be a mercy one trick

They need to make more young Ana skins, how am I supposed to keep my dick hard?

Stop lying, I'll never get a Fareeha gf ;_;

Shit. I guess they’ll only show if Lunar skins on the day they come out. I thought they’d wait until the end of OWL to start teasing.

Ok den. See ya until the 8th.

this kills the ram

Help /owg/

How do I into Winston as mainly a D.va player (when it comes to tanks)? I try to play him like D.va but he's way more squishier and that tesla gun sucks

Old Ana is hot too, they just aren't showing off her assets as well as they could in any of her skins

But I want one now ;_;

lol I have the opposite problem (3.4k)

CUTE!
NOT CUTE

i play dva and winnie

Ana76 > shit > gency

The only two characters I'm good at are D.Va and Genji. How fucked am I when the meta shifts?

Teach me your ways, who do you usually go for first? How do you use your mobility? I often end up being stuck with enemies with my leap on CD and no escape. Also is the swapping between melee and zapping a meme or a good thing to do

(I'm hanging out in mid-high master)

Only good Ana ship is Ana x my dick, get this shit outta here

Is this what you want?
youtube.com/watch?v=BdnuPGJ6Sr4

source?

>unironically using a gaming chair
he deserves everything bad

try not to jump unless you have team members engaging with you, his bubble isn't quite as powerful as defense matrix.

imo it's safer to flank healers with winston because his jump does its job a lot faster than d.va's boost.

other than that i just try to be annoying like with d.va, only more flakey rather than focused on mowing people down like d.va can

akari1933 on twitter

thanks mate!

>Got Asp skin out of random loot box from arcade
>Have less than 30 mins of Pharah
So, the desire sensor also exists in Overwatch

"Hey Gabriel, remember when you complained about never finding the "right" opportunity to talk to Jack? Well I think you've got your chance... good luck."

Probably the most important things to learn when it comes to surviving is when to deploy your bubble and maneuvering around it, as well as keeping an eye on your leap and its cooldown. A good winston can 1v1 anyone if he uses his shield right, even Reaper and D.Va, you just have to be good at dancing around it, and your jump is obviously very important for escaping bad situations.

Sometimes its not possible to finish kills, it just isn't if your target has his team supporting him and you don't, and in those situations its better to just jump out. Team coordination is the most important thing for a Winston and often you have to rely on your team to finish off enemies for you.

Why does the game's performance get worse each patch?

>Play Mystery Heroes
>doing well
>enemy team gets something retarded like 3 Bastion

What's supposed to be the appeal of this mode?

you are forced to learn new heroes

Does your fps get locked to 40 sometimes during a match, too?

Is getting offensively shot by ana the most annoying sound in the game aside from the new hyper pitched dva when she matrixes an ultimate

>TICKTICKTICK
>GURRHRUGHHHH

I exclusively play that mode because I get to play a variety of heroes in one match. I think if there was a one hero limit then it'd be perfect because facing a team that has multiple bastions, orisas, and mercys is hell.

Sorry I've already married her and love her dearly, you can have any of the other shit tier waifus though

1v1 mystery is objectively the best arcade game mode

>easy to win most matches
>fast boxes
>purely relies on skill
>don't get to pick heroes so no main favouritism

They just need to bring back the entire roster for it

We esports.

Yeah I also have nothing load so for a minute I have no sound and am stuck in spawn or I get my shit slapped by invisible, silent enemies.
I don't get it because I upgraded my PC last year and nothing else runs this shitty. It all started sometime around either the Mercy rework patch or the one before that.

Why is she always beat up user?

>enter match
>4 DPS instalocks
>pick Hanzo because it's safe to assume no one gives a shit about winning
>one of the 4 other DPS still complains about the team as soon as we lost the match

She likes it, I don't enjoy doing it but it makes her happy so I oblige. Probably a latina thing.

>enter match
>team picks 5 DPS
>ask if anyone wants to go healer or tank
>"why don't you do it fuckhead"
>I can be healer and tank simultaneously?
>enemy team picked a balanced comp
>team refuses to switch
>we lose
>my team: u guys fukkin suck

Internet was a mistake

Because, as time inexorably marches on, your rig becomes more and more outdated.

That reminds me of people that pick bastion or torb then proceed to demand someone to pick rein or orisa for him, like "alright you should build your picks around mine, because i'm the protagonist here!!!"

I'm not running Overwatch on a machine from the pre-Obama years. I upgraded my PC in early 2017. It's the game.

>ready to play some OW
>queue up, get a game, someone disconnects in spawn room, game immediately cancalled
>queue up another, my game disconnects in spawn room
>check internet it's fine
>10 minute susp and over 50 sr loss
what the fuck? why do you only get ten fucking seconds to reconnect to a game? who can even do that? this is retarded

68th for hoping they make a Sombra statue

>Volskaya
>First round
>defense
>two mercy mains pick tanks
>D.va
>roadhog
>both healers constantly dying
>play 2nd round
>know if we're gonna win I'm gonna have to bust out McCree
>bust it out
>Mercy main finally picks a shield tank
>Rein
>"pop off"
>pick off three people at the choke
>reach the point
>pick off the zen and the mercy
> contribute towards junkrat's downfall
>cap the first point
>we can do this
>move forward
>rein charges in solo
>gets absolutely rekt
>fuck u, where are my heals
>quits the game
>win the point even with him gone
>have to play defense again because lol 2cp
>lose
These people deserve more than a ban tbqfh

How many reports does it take for someone to get punished? I am getting that "thank you for reporting" message left and right recently.

you don't get 10 seconds, they give the 10 seconds as warning for the other players
once you leave the game at the start, you will get a ladder ban and -50 SR, it doesn't matter if you come back in those 10 seconds

>play some ow
>play qp pick whatever I want, win or lose or leave it doesn't matter
>don't play comp anymore because it was never intended and is the worst designed system I've ever encountered

i dread the day blizzard creates a tank that can heal teammates

>half the damage taken by rein's shield splashes as healing evenly distributed to allies around him
That might actually fucking make Rein playable, honestly.

>mid-high master
Do you really want to learn my diamond ways? Well whatever.

>who do you usually go for first?
Flankers on my backline are easy kills with zero risk. People caught out of position or alone are also easy kills. I play pretty passively compared to other Winstons so I make enemy backline dives only when I can guarantee a kill and my survival. Things that can guarantee survival include a D.Va dive partner, a Zarya bubble and muh ult. That all assumes I pick the right targets to dive. I play like I'm on my own because I usually am. I also ignore enemy tanks unless someone else is also on him.

>How do you use your mobility?
Jump in, jump out. I also use it to do burst damage. One trick is to take high ground whenever you can and land on enemies without rocket jump. Then you can chase down a Genji when he dashes or leave right away if you realize you landed on the wrong guys.

>Also is the swapping between melee and zapping a meme or a good thing to do
It doesn't lower dps and extends the time you can do damage without reloading. So always do it if you're 1v1 another Winston. You should finish all your kills with melee if you can.

Would be totally broken as fuck unless you lowered all the healing in the game and maybe played around with some damage values too.

>shield has 2000 health
>half splash is 1000 health per full shield
>spread around 5-6 people is like 200 health each
Eh. It wouldn't be that crazy considering hitting full value means Rein now has no fucking shield. Maybe .4x or .35x but yeah, seems fine.

>once you leave the game at the start, you will get a ladder ban and -50 SR, it doesn't matter if you come back in those 10 seconds
that's fucking worse

What did Moira show Mercy, /owg/?

Her dick

>Mercy is shocked how much bigger it is then her's

>you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about it

That's kinda hot

her genji x moira fanfic

>play on yuro servers
>lose because team are shit
>play on American servers
>cucked by my PING but have actual communication
so, is this what makes the difference?

Yeah but then combine it with the other healing already in the game.

Her Moira X Mercy fanfic

>35 seconds to pick a hero
>1minute setup on top of that
>if you leave at any point you are instantly banned and penalized and the match is cancelled

>if a person leaves during regular gameplay you now cannot win and will lose regular loss SR anyway, the enemy team will win full SR as well

They should give you 30+ seconds to get back into a game at the start and remove sr loss/win for games with leavers.

Then add a low priority queue like dota has, nobody will abuse the leaver system if you have to play in LP games.

>Overwatch is all about COUNTER PICKING!!!
>Pick Reaper
>Tanks are still being played and can still win

>start off the round with a second less than normal

Thanks Jeff!

Who else is playing with their smol friend watching?

What are some good key binds for melee?

i use m3 because i'm lazy

Wheel

mouse 5

Voice activated

smart man. too bad blizzard doesn't hire smart people.