In history, what have niggers ever done for us that was positive for the human race?

In history, what have niggers ever done for us that was positive for the human race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

>done for us that was positive for the human race
What planet do you come from, Mr Alien?

>Half of them are only notable for being the first African-American to do or be X

Thanks for the ironing board and improved horse shoe black people.

It's questions like these that are the reason why blacks aren't doing much these days.

You contribute to society, they say it doesn't count. Then continue to kill your children. Maybe if the country gave credit where credit is due it would encourage people to be more proactive. Only acknowledgement they get is music, sports, drug-dealing so naturally they will gravitate towards those.

hope you die of heart failure

What have you ever done to contribute to society? Isn't it true that putting a bullet through your head would result in a net benefit for mankind?

I opened the eyes of thousands people of sciencific truth about race and jewish malicious nature.

Blacks are only able to thrive in a tribal community where they chuck spears and wear loin clothes. I'm helping Veeky Forums realize that blacks were a mistake.

>Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.

why haven't geneticists endorsed the race war yet

oh yeah, they know what they're doing and have good reason not to

An impressive feat for someone who can't type a coherent sentence.

Nothing political here friend. Just the proud history of niggers.

(((they)))

no, he shares skin color with a lot of great people => he must take credit for all of that

hehe

You sound upset

That's objective proof I am better than people without this skin color though by default

I was going for "amused" but on second thought I'm pretty bored.

Blacks invented Jenkem

Shit and piss left to ferment, popular drug amongst the blacks.

if you are collectivist

i doubt most of those individuals would let you leech off their achievements

A quick research can answer your question.

I am better than someone with nigger skin by default. Niggers have done nothing ever. The highest tier black person still comes up short against a trailer trash white person.

This isn't about politics.

what have you done for us tha was positive for the human race??

If history shows us anything it's that you cannot tame the savage. They must be left alone or removed.

Making the USA filthy rich via slavery. You're welcome.

>aren't those niggers so stupid?
>hey look guis! i'm being edgy over here!
>niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
read the rules before you start spouting your pathetic gut feelings around here

I'm white and produced white offspring. Already I've done more than any black.

>Muh edgy

History often is. Still nothing about politics.

Picking cotton built America. DAS RITE.

hmm no,

you are just wasting air and making more air wasting useless people.

Any black can produce white offspring this days.

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

Pic related. Niggers can't make white offspring. They will always be mixed. Granted that's still better than a full nigger. IF they stick around to raise it.

This is not racist but a tough conversation on the history of blacks, It has to be had. There is nothing political here. Also, /leftypol/ has infiltrated this place so don't get non-biased now.

not really.
Muhammad Ali did more than you.

He's black therefore no. Blacks need a better history first and achievements.

well, so do trailer trash.

They made offspting of whites, not white offspring and do it more than actual whites.

I am the master race. Blacks are the lowest of the low.

What is this nigger trying to say?

Anyone else pity blacks for being so useles? I wish I could help them

>master race
>lower IQ than Asians and Jews

Jews are white. Asians don't have that special spark to become something more than baseless savages. They would still be cutting peasants heads off with swords if not for the white man. Whites have created everything of note ever. Bow before me.

Helping the USA is an objectively bad thing, though.