Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #959
Fusion Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; best mod compatibility, but look for pp2 versions first]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini.xml
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini/Preinstall:
mega.nz/#F!F9p0yToK!0chYH6M7J4LSRLzMlVWoYg
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/ (least reliable)
AAUnlimited Guide and Resources (Modules, Tans, Props, Poses, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!BZpl0KYb!eA9pTWdC21lRxL1FRanhIg
firestorage.com/download/e66638e6fc11dec4680a0a7d3e80a21cc009117c
mega.nz/#F!ukhgUbAY!O4juBdPXSfc990RfCvsRhg
mega.nz/#!GYAQDSoC!BEOUjxiB454IWann0848Y-Bfsi4QQP4RAFA_CHAajNA
mega.nz/#!rNpXTSLR!AVMEJLbBPuLowu7HRt4mSD2wMq6FzUqZyFPIyWvM-hE
pastebin.com/R4DW0dxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

caring

kind

What are the names of vanilla AA2's students anyway?

AAU updated vanilla cards when?

Hey, not a bad idea.

Sir, you are a genius.

The de-uglifying begins.

you forgot to shave the chin off

the preinstall doesn't have ddh

you got the preinstall but not hexaoc?

no but user might believe that it would defeat the default idea of the card if it used hexaoc

she was the cutest one out of the vanilla girls

I liked the fujo

Agreed

its time 4 me 2 give back 2 the community!

yhis comment wasd typed one handed

also... shit gets interestng once she actually opens her eyes

mega.nz/#F!BZpl0KYb!eA9pTWdC21lRxL1FRanhIg

i remade two

>click on girl's portrait in book
>end up going all the way to the girl's change rooms and getting chainslapped

>hated by the class
>bullied
>raped
everything turned out better than expected

In the future, remember you can right-click to stop moving.

>mc rape
only played the game once, how do I achieve this?

>when your pc is a rainbow and you right click to stop moving right outside of the girl's bathroom

There seems to be a lot of newcomers. How come?

>agree to follow a girl shortly after swimming lessons

"'"AA3"'"

i have no clue, i looked at the /h/ thread we have when the new game got announced and a lot of new people just popped up.

could be azzman, could be some other shit,

Give your MC the Exploitable trait, and at least some of the other class members the Scheming trait. I generally just do this by loading the game save into reiedit/AA2QTEdit.

I have tried this already as that was what was on the wiki, but I hadnt had any success. Do I need to make the class member with Scheming angry or something, or does it just happen over time?

when i load up the editor the window where you customize after choosing to make a new card ends up being too big to let me actually save, is there any way to resize it or am i fucked?

what's your screen resolution?

Me personally, I've played CM3D2 and HoneySelect, I remembered that Illusion had another game which is this, so I figured to check the general.

You are missing a hairpack or at least missing a file that he referenced for an override. Post her archive overrides.

Paging you again to fix her overrides since you reupped the same card as before.

(I did it?)
firestorage.com/download/e66638e6fc11dec4680a0a7d3e80a21cc009117c

GJ

Super cute.

Yatta!
Thank you for spending time with me!

>fangs
?!

I think Genuine can stop it, but other than that, they'll do forceful stuff. It'll just take some time, but you'll notice the effects.

ahoge!

bite you

consider me spooked

I downloaded all the hair recommended

You did it! Well done.

You probably have a modern tot pack, which no longer includes side hair 231. You have to change that override to either point to HEXAOC, or to not point to any pp file at all.

post girls who aren't nice

There is any way to install [Uncensor] 3D MK-III without using custom launcher? Im already tried install it with AA2Install but it doesn't seems to work

I'm pretty sure a few of those won't work because of Indifferent.

Excellent work! Glad you got the snowflakes working.
One question: on Sakura, I noticed that your hair overrides point to jg2e02_02_0pack.pp (aka the tot pack). The issue here is that hair is in HEXAOC v4.0 and was subsequently removed from the latest version of the tot pack, so I'd suggest either copying the override for jg2e02_02_HEXAOC.pp like pic, or just overriding one of the base game back hairs.
All you have to do is save a new version of her card, making sure to uncheck all options related to rendering cards in AAU's snowflaker so you retain the card face.
You could also save a version without the overrides and import only the AAU data via AA2QtEdit, if you so desire.

what a cute thot

Why is my Framerate so low? I'm running on an old Gen 3 i5 and running a 1070, yet I'm getting FPS drops every time I transition or when someone talks to me.

Enable win10fix in the AAU launcher

We should consider posting best girls

*And Im not that dumb, I just reinstall build because older one became mess.
But earlier Im managed somehow use 3DMK with AA2U without any launchers (maybe beacuse it's been included in HFpatch). But now I can't install HFpatch because he didn't see Appendet sets. It doesent really matter, theoretically I can go for 2d uncen, just asking.

>or to not point to any pp file at all
i thought that feature wasn't in the public version yet?

I can finally get some sleep.
I’m glad you picked my cards.
Damn! I made her when I wasn't updating to HEXA 4.0...
I'll fix it. thank you!

too many modules!

every heard of a little thing called restraint?

>You have to change that override to either point to HEXAOC, or to not point to any pp file at all.
I can't figure out what to do. do I just do it in like because when I try that it's still broken.

pic related it what i did and it's still not fixed

You're welcome. It happens.

>or to not point to any pp file at all
That feature's not in 0.6.4

You need to override jg2e02_01_HEXAOC.pp, not jg2e02_02_HEXAOC.pp
You're trying to override a side hair, whereas the guy I was responding to needed to override a back hair.

Is that a new module that's going to be released?

slipped my mind

actually this is just enough for her to really bring out who she was meant to really be

it's called immersion

Stop this, your girls makes me think my girls aren't cute enough!
I guess this should be taken as a praise for you.

you know what must be done

really cute girls

Is there any way to translate the names of the student to English?

You'd have to resave those default cards after giving them a translated name in the maker. Someone translated their names and put them on the weeaboo database a long time ago, but that would be a hassle to track down. The defaults are garbage anyway so I wouldn't bother with any of that if I were you.

Good news. I fixed the blindfold/hairband issue. I seem to have forgotten the body slide for head size, which doesn't seem to affect the resizing bug on extra hairs added in the hair tab.
Bad news. Still no low poly, but who really cares? Cause I don't.
Also bad news. Apparently I can't replace card faces for aau cards anymore using aa2snowflake. So i'll be re-uploading a mod card with a snowflake'd card separately instead.
I'll be uploading this and a fixed Kallen here
mega.nz/#F!ukhgUbAY!O4juBdPXSfc990RfCvsRhg
Just look for their character folders.

>Also bad news. Apparently I can't replace card faces for aau cards anymore using aa2snowflake.
AAU has AA2Snowflake's functionality built-in if you're on 0.6.4
You hold down CTRL while saving to activate it.

Thanks for notifying. This happens to all the card with ribbons 231 because HEXAOC 4 comes out. You can her updated ver. here

mega.nz/#!GYAQDSoC!BEOUjxiB454IWann0848Y-Bfsi4QQP4RAFA_CHAajNA

Sr for replying late, I uploaded the wrong one

mega.nz/#!rNpXTSLR!AVMEJLbBPuLowu7HRt4mSD2wMq6FzUqZyFPIyWvM-hE

I can't compete with their cuteness, not even if I try, I guess everyone has their unique style.

Vanilla one? I have them all translated.

Ok thanks.

I'm using the V5 pack, DLing the V6 rite now.

While I'm here, how do I install the textures pack btw? Like the ones with the PNGs?

nvm it's in the Data/Textures/Eyes folder

Though for the Skin Textures, the mod file is .lst though the ones here are listed as .pp

Are those the file types for V6?

All I need from this Koihime game is more force-related content. Not like hardcore rape but bullying and sexual bullying is the ultimate fetish. Let us make girls lift their shirts. Let us forcibly undress them in public. Having a completely shit vibrator interaction that had no visual payoff and 'show panties' which did nothing in most outfits and then jumping straight to rape is SHIT

i hope im not the only one that cares about this to an autistic degree

black mirror

Make sure the modules you're adding don't conflict

I could make a module for PC that unbottons the girl's shirt and removes underwear when you grope them

I don't think necks can bend that way.

Well if it looked comfortable there'd be no point

hetakuso

Necks can bend a lot

The touch action? Sadly isn't forced so it doesn't fit bullying very well, illusion hate me they put that kind of content in almost no games and yuri in pretty much just artificial academy games :(

If you think something up to substitute forced touch I'll add it.

That's stupid.

I don't know enough about modding the game to know what's possible sadly. Also I use the AAMini that has the weird different modules

That has the what? First time I'm hearing about this.
To get the feeling of what is possible look through the modules pastebin. Maybe something like: force put this on, followed by touch would recognize it as forced touch?

nigga don't know what he's talking about

This guy is correct
I am poorly explaining my situation because I am a low IQ subhuman that just wants to enjoy time with anime schoolgirls

There's no need to put yourself down. Here's modules list, check them out. pastebin.com/R4DW0dxw

Whoa modding in this game got this far? I lurk these threads a lot I must be retarded I thought people mainly played with the poser. I use these with AAU then?

how do ones that talk about buttoning up their shirt work with uniforms that dont button? is there a specific uniform to use?

It sets it to clothing state 2. Some uniforms get half taken off, some look "ripped". Check the clothing state of your uniform in the poser.

was there an episode of that which could be applied to /aa2g/?

The pedophile. He looks like most of anonymous behind the computer

He was a hairless faceless green man wearing a suit?