/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Scariest Sith Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF
imgur.com/a/aIc1J

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

HOW TO KILL A JEDI

Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself. Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand-to-hand combat. Silly Jedi.

Addendum: Gas attacks are effective if you can take them by surprise - Inhalation is less effective than ones that work on skin contact, as some Jedi seem to be able to hold their breath for remarkably long periods of time. Extrapolation: Still, don't rely on it, since Jedi can fight off the effects, it just distracts them, leaving them open to an alternative avenue of attack.

Cautionary: Do not forget to activate any energy shields you may possess. Lightsabers, while powerful, have considerable trouble penetrating most military-issue energy shields - provided they are energy shields, and not those crude Mandalorian melee shields.

Statement: Countering their other powers is far more difficult. Confession: I do not entirely understand their other abilities, but I do know that many of them require that the Jedi know you are there, and can see you. Thus, sniping, and using cover are always advantageous.

Statement: A technique that Revan used freqeuently was to attack a Jedi indirectly. This method only works if the Jedi is adhering to the self-destructive path of pacifism and sacrifice. Killing their allies, or placing them in jeopardy, will cause a Jedi to leave themselves exposed in order to protect one another. That is why there are many less Jedi than there were a decade ago.

Cautionary: Statistically, overplanning the assassination of Jedi seems to backfire. It seems that impulsive acts are more common to succeed than planned ones. Jedi, like sand-kivers, seem to sense trouble a few seconds before it happens. They are tricky little pests.

>Hmmm... I wonder if he'll give me any more information if I chill with him for a while...

Don't mind me just playing something that isn't TOR

>FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO NO
>Hit ESC at light speed

>Scariest Sith
>Darth Phantom of the Opera
No.

Will Theron break up with me if I kill his mom?

the fuck were you expecting from the [Flirt] option, polite handholding?
take that fat dick for the Empire, user

no, since unfortunately you can't actually do it

Where does she go after she fucks off? Is she spying on you through the Force?

Oh wow, what a buzzkill.

>not slinging vag for the Empire
You lack dedication, as expected of an alien.

she eventually ends up on Coruscant but no idea where she is between ch12 of KotFE and the end of KotET

Finally after 6 threads, a first post worthy, thanks for sniping user.

>Chiss have a shitload of options
>He just makes a blue Nikki
>Inb4 its Nikki

>Chiss have a shitload of options
All of them shit, weeablue.

so you're saying that humans are shit too, because chiss are literally just blue humans in this game

Where around Mos Eisley can I go to start killing shit in SWGEmu?

Is there any dye that works good on Primeval Stalker? Even dark colours look bright on it.

Black and dark brown.

>always wanted a cathar since I bought the race like 4 years ago and never used it
>felt weird
>now its time to try again
thoughts? no pure slut gear, but mostly armored gear

Ditch the scars, they're stupid on furred skin.

>Playing Battlefront 2 the EA shitfest

Jesus fucking christ the guy who designed these maps should hang himself.

It's a lot easier to design incredibly one-sided maps than it is to create a matchmaking system that balances matches for a game full of casual shitters that is guaranteed to have tiny player numbers after a month.

Why do the corpses in Shock Doctrine, the Alderaan heroic, disappear so quickly?

Why does Arcann get a large influence gain from Imperial Memorabilia?

Trophies of war and/or mementos of pappy.

Wots dis, looks nice

>One's a straight up bitch
>One's a whiny little faggot
>One is a spineless idiot

Is Alauna really the only reasonable choice?

If you don't choose the Selkath you're a fucking faget. Only the thirstiest of virgins would choose Alauni.

He's a whiny little faggot though, and has been the entire chapter
>M-muh'naan

Manaan is best world, anyone who disagrees can't swim so is probably a nigger.

So are Togruta orange-niggers?

>Nadia tells me she has a force bond with me
does that mean if my character were to masturbate, she'd feel it too? Kinky.

Orange-utans.

I want the neck piercings on my male Pureblood too.

why are the fucking world maps so goddamn terrible
doesn't show you shit, doesn't show you where your quest targets are, fucking annoying

I thought you got a command chest for all rank ups.

Nevermind, I got it in the mail.

Don't you have to be romancing a companion for them to get influence from courting gifts? Was it ever like that or was it changed?

Everyone in that pic is a spineless faggot

That's how it should work, but they're bugged for most companions right now.

Thanks, because I could see Arcann would get influence from them and I haven't romanced him yet.

How do you romance a dead person?

name mine bounty hunter

Necrophiliac.

just buy a slug shotgun lol

Gross. Fucking Inquisitors

Excuse you, I'm Lord Wrath. Working out my Emperor issues by fucking his son's corpse.

Boba'fĂȘtt

Purebloods shouldn't smile, they look so weird being happy.

What maps?

Everything that isn't Kamino or Endor.

Is this being ironic or something? Kamino and Endor are the only maps I'd call one-sided, and even then you can still win if your team tries.

Maybe if you weren't so hung up on being the Emperor's errand boy, a job where you did mcfucking nothing since the Emperor was a no-show, and instead being the EMPIRE's Wrath and actually doing your job, it would've passed in an instant
Lazy Wrath. All you do is sit on your hands next to your phone waiting for papa Emperor to call and wish you a happy birthday when you could actually be, I don't know, doing anything else besides sitting at home playing hologames and shitposting. Christ. Get a job, Wrath.

most autistic post I've seen this week

You havem't bere around here long then

>Blizz, Torian and Gault get no dialog with each other when they join the Alliance
Missed opportunity there.

Breh, that hit too close to home there

>Blizz, Torian and Gault get no dialog with each other when they join the Alliance
>Meanwhile Kaliyo, Doc, Temple, and SCORPIO all get unique dialogue with each other and the Agent
Seems the Hunter's pavk only got along qith each other because they were under the same roof

Endor's first point alone is better than all other maps. Forest part is okay but the last part is just complete clusterfuck.
Kamino's first point isn't so bad and the second point is on par with Endor's first phase. Third and fourth get progressively more chaotic.

Shit like Takodana and Yavin 4 where you can't see shit from all the vegetation is just so fucking bad. If isn't vegetation that gets in the way then it's Dice's patented lighting where it looks like someone is shoving a flashlight through your eyesocket all the time. The lack of that nonsense is exactly why I like Endor and Kamino.

I mean, if the brightness is a problem why not just try turning down your brightness setting?

>Guss finally gets a lightsaber

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have you ever played anything by Dice?

House Ulgo has corpse recovery teams on standby at all times, planted evidence is a huge epidemic on Alderaan

Got a new jet pack for my T H I C C B O I, the JT models didn't produce enough lift.

Battlefield 3, Battlefront 1 and 2.

Ash Howl

Then you must be fucking blind if you don't know what I'm talking about.

>Whole guild is talking about the superb owl and gearing up for it and going out with friends
>And you're just here, grinding credits to fill up your escrow so you have cash money to spend when you sub
Feels good to not have friends!

>>/swgg/ Guilds
>We can't have nice things
fug I just wanted to play with you fags

We have a Pub and an Imp guild on Starforge, there's just one guy who holds a grudge over them and gets angry of you discuss them.

Does anyone wanna make a guild on Satele?

How d'ya get into those?

Ask for an invite here

Just bought 46 Spoils of War packs for 50 mil.

>tfw want to buy something on the GTN
>can't carry over 350k because im a nonsub
what the fucc

This is like one of those pictures of towering skyscrapers sheltering the elite with trash can fires and drug addicts littering the streets below.

>too poor for the enigmatic hero mask

it's a cruel life

Welvome to one of the dumbest things about not being a sub
Preferred should at lesst be able to have full access to their credits

I'm a genius though, I just had an idea:
I could pay this guy to buy the thing I want then mail it to me in like 2 installments

You're better off asking an user here to buy it for you then giving complete strangers your cash money

hey user if you're on satele shank, ill buy you a 350k item

all I want is one of those corrupted varactyls, there's one on sale for 1m which I have in storage but I can't buy it cause f2p

pocket change. bls b on bastila's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother's server

>bastila's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother's
>swtor comes after KOTOR
???
Yeah I am on Satele Shan, IGN is Verineo

You should! Impside or Pub?

imp

Well, if you do, I'd be happy to join.

what's the difference between space combat missions and galactic combat or whatever it's called? I've only ever played the space missions.

one is your story ship the other is a huge bunch of ships in 4 ship archetypes and you get special currency to upgrade those choices

>everyone always plays imp
But my main is on pub you fucks. I don't want all the achievement titles to go on my imp alts.

Empire at War. Using the Remake mod.

someone invite Vragg Storr please

impside, by the way

>tfw no Malgus guild

Nothing warms the heart more then a drunken Jawa.

POST KEYBINDS

Summon vehicle and autorun on my side mouse buttons. Nothing else worth mentioning.

i want to see your hotbars user, show me

i want to see what you have bound to what