/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #729

''Yes Emoji'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/LFlMoAasW4A
youtube.com/watch?v=RBAVQmbNbBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Chloe is #1

Always kiss the Price.

Always kiss the Price.

Max is also #1

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Max and Chloe will last forever.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

kek

PERFECT

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

and ever

Hey lads, here are new infos about Farewell, not like they are changing things during development this time but first parts of source were holding first infos Now these are coming from development:

-Daughters cover for Max and Chloe OST is still valid.Itll be revealed one week before game's release on spotify. While Max and Chloe were talking about their future/drawing rainbow pic this song is gonna be used

-Episode's length still willbe 1h+

-You've already figured out which song will play at Farewell (Black flies) yep that'll be our first tragedy song in this game and it's gonna play just when Max was saying her farewell to Chloe --metaphorically. But the game won't end in there.

-DnD,hide and seek, side activities with M+C, Bongo still a thing. Just like in Left Behind game

-Time lapses are still a thing: interacting with one object/photo etc will take us to flashbacks. We are gonna see development of their relationship over the years ; they are gonna show how they met with each other and we ll observe every single detail between them.Caulfied's moving into the town(like glimpse of Max's past) We'll see Ryan and Vanessa too and we can also *interact* with them. (they've hired VA for them too yes) That famous treefort's building will be shown
-They will kinda hint Chloe's interest in Max too.Though this will be a very small hint.

-We'll see bongo,William etc. Cemetery scene for William will be shown during the ending montage.

-Mini epilogue will be completely seperate game (while they thought about it before) Playable parts will focus on ''young'' Max and Chloe's lives only ending montage will explain us what Max had been through at this time -along with paralels with Chloe. [You are not gonna see Rachel or any other character. It'll turn around Max and Chloe only.Unfortunately game will end sad with this montage.

>2/2
ps. Whatever I said about mini-epilogue is still valid and deck9 is still considering. Hence why they decided to not use Farewell for epilogue.

BASED BONGO IS IN EVERYWHERE

even in the leaks.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Best girl

no grave can hold his body down

He is in our hearts.

you should see the R34 content that is being made of her......

My favorite where she's giving a blowjob and Chloe's sitting off to the side, looking uncomfortable. Really capture's Rachel's character. And luckily, there's barely any rule34 of her beyond that. The rest is 95% Max, Chloe, Kate, and Victoria.

No.

Is Bongo an influence for Alice.

one well known website has 14 pieces of content of Rachel. I dare not link a screenshot here? if I censor it is that acceptable?

I don't know and I don't care.
I don't care about rule34 of Rachel because I don't care about Rachel in the first place.

Best girl is to be respected, never sexualized.

Max is cute

That bunny is so chubby.

I jacked off to Max getting pounded by Jefferson and Warren.

Good to know

Not sure why some anons are so opposed to Daughter doing a cover of Morali's Max & Chloe. I mean Morali's OST was an absolutely perfect fit for the atmosphere and vibe of LiS and I do like it overall better than Daughter's BtS album, but they were obviously going for a different approach that's more personalized to Chloe and her current situation with all the lyrics and it being a concept album.

But I guess that's preference, my point is that they can't "ruin" anything because Max&Chloe, along with the rest of Moralli's soundtrack, exists within LiS as a part of a completed project, a finished story it's not getting replaced or anything. I feel like them doing a cover isn't a bad move, BtS has a different tone from LiS and since Farewell is also by Deck Nine this will mix the old (the theme of the two characters) with the new (Daughter's take on the song). It sounds like a nice idea, rather than just reusing this one song while everything else was written specifically for the game, obviously not including the licensed songs.

Now if people just don't like Daughter's sound that's fine but I don't get the whole they're gonna ruin it argument.

Wives? Chloe died at LiS ending, did you forget or something?

I agree. I don't think anyone's strictly opposed to that idea.

In previous thread, I got shocked because they are planning to use Black Flies song for Max and Chloe; and according to info leaker Daughter is the one who recommended that song. There are many sad songs out there but why they chose song about "completely ruined relationship and about the person whom composer doesn't want to talk about"

>204140082
how old is he, anons?

You may have an issue or two

10 at best, 15 at worst

Whathefuckever

this punk qt gives you her dead dad's camera. what do?

morning best girl post!

Take her picture and appreciate this cool gif.

take lewd pictures of her of course

Hey lads, Playlist guy here.
I think I've pretty much completed Max(ine)s playlist, I think it could do with another 2 or 3 songs but I'm happy where it is!

What do you guys think of it?
After all it was a group effort!
If everyone is cool with this, i was thinking of doing Kate next!

>Bloom- the paper kites
>Young folks- Peter bjorn and john
>I like you- dandelion hands
>Shes electric(demo)- Oasis
>For paolo- woodpigon
Mykonos- fleet foxes
>so sad, so sad- Varsity
>say yes- Elliot smith
>My Dream Girl Don't Exist- Neutral Milk Hotel
>Treat her better- mac demarco
>Summer ends- American football
>First day of my life- Bright eyes
>the world spins- julee cruise

Chromatics - Shadow

Would fit Max

Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson

For Kate

i'm listening to it and it seems a bit too electric for max, but i kinda see it
I almost for got one she actually listened to aswell
to all of you- syd matters

You may have a point there.

Perhaps something a little more folksy. America - Ventura Highway might be a good fit.

One small problem lads, The neutral milk song isn't on spottily, so its off it for now

I like it, thanks for the suggestion!
I already have two songs now!
the other is
>hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
Seems like max and chole would listen to after bae ending! I like it :)

Its up guys its called
Lisg- Max(ine)!
Hope you guys like it!

Kate is cute ;_;

Also if you guys have any suggestions for kate(best girl) please suggest them!!

Dating Chloe Headcannons
- Probably dribbles in her sleep
- Aggressively denies dribbling in her sleep
- Cracks jokes in inappropriate situations
- Borrows your lighter. Never gives it back.
- Pretends to be pissy with you when you take her beanie but secretly thinks it looks fucking adorable on you
- Photobomb champion. You cannot take a single photo without her somehow managing to sneak in.
- Says ‘You gonna eat that?’ before you’re even close to finishing your food.
- Keeps her bullet necklace on while you’re fucking.
- Has a secret obsession with ‘Kitchen Nightmares’.
- References memes 24/7
- Acts tough ; cries at the ending of The Iron Giant.
- ‘I’m not holding your hand because I’m scared. I’m holding it because you’re scared.’
- Lowkey loves being the little spoon sometimes
- Tries to talk you into letting her give you a tattoo at any chance she gets
- ‘Babe, I know what I’m doing, okay? I’ve watched like 3 youtube tutorials.’ is practically her catchphrase
- Loves it when you wear her clothes
- Feels the need to text you about what’s happening on Judge Judy while you’re at school/college/work
- Shouts 'Babe, did you see that?!’ Everytime she does something moderately impressive
- Hugs you from behind and kisses your shoulder. A lot.
- Mindlessly fiddles with your hair whenever you’re chilling together
- She won’t admit it, but she loves it when you post 'coupley’ pictures of the two of you on social media.
- would 100% let you call her Daddy.

Dating Kate Marsh Headcanons

- Kate gives the best cuddles known to man. The kind that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- Doesn’t force her beliefs on you but is 100% willing to share them with you if you ask.
- Plays with you fingers when you’re holding hands. Loves stroking her thumb across the back of your hand.
- Whenever she’s with you her smile practically never leaves her face for a second.
- Makes lists. Shopping lists, to do lists, you name it ; Kate has a list for it.
- Those lists are written in the most beautiful handwriting and often have pretty doodles on them.
- Kate is very open and understanding. You can go to her with any problem and she’ll do her best to help.
- Never forgets to ask you how your day was. Never.
- Would love it if you went to church with her. (but is far too shy to ask if you’re not religious)
- Kate is happiest when the two of you are curled up on the couch together under a blanket with cups of tea , reading or just talking while rain is battering against the window.
- CUTE BLUSHING WHEN THINGS GET INTIMATE
- Can definitely do sexy when she wants to and isn’t anywhere near as awkward as you’d think. When Kate’s in the zone, get ready to moan.
- Was embarrassed to admit that she loves classical music to you but often gets caught humming some of her favourites.
- The most precious of all the cinnamon buns.
- ‘If you’re going to sin I’d prefer if it wasn’t around me’
- SOFT HANDS™
- Her taste in home decoration is exquisite
- Her bedroom is one of those places you instantly feel safe and comfortable in
- Always seems to have a blanket around her shoulders and loves wrapping you in it when she hugs you.
- sweater paws
- Is very talented with hair. Up do’s are her speciality and she loves practicing them on you
- kisses on the tip of the nose
- Is 100% the type of girl that could run a marathon and still smell like roses at the end.

This Kate is too cute

> She won’t admit it, but she loves it when you post 'coupley’ pictures of the two of you on social media.

>Acts tough ; cries at the ending of The Iron Giant.
C'mon, that's Chloeism 101.
Chloe never stays awake till the ending of a movie.

>;_;

I wish I was Max.

saved

Literally deader than /r/amberprice.

Too pure for this world

RIP

Time to let go

/lisg/ is nowhere near dead, you haven't seen a dying general in your life, it might be slow right now, especially during EU hours, but it's not dying. It's just a daily cycle.

It's time to let go, user

One can only dream.

That is just perfect,

They say when a /lisg/ poster kills themselves

They are reincarnated in a lisverse as the science baby of Max and Chloe. Imagine Chloe and Max being your mommy! (Yes you're born a girl)

>Yes you're born a girl

I'd prefer not to

>would 100% let you call her Daddy.

Still hands down one of the best fanfiction I've ever read.

>Chloe (or Rachel for that matter) would want to be someone or be called "Daddy"
This headcanon is so god awful and I hate that for some reason it has been spreading.

This isn't a gay person.
Her sexuality is completely defined by the player.

It started when BtS came out. If that tells you anything.

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

Sorry but you're going to be a girl

>I was right again

I really am the smartest one here

That isn't a gay person.
That is a Chloesexual.

Common mistake.

Reminder

youtu.be/LFlMoAasW4A

Rachel could be into it. I agree that Chloe wouldn't be, though.

Oh hey a different opinion, woe are we

I kind of wish there was more Dana and Kate stuff made. What happened to their relationship is pretty sad.

This questionable blonde girl asks you to fetch her a quarter. What do?

Tell her get a job.

Raifu Izu Sutorenji when

youtube.com/watch?v=RBAVQmbNbBs

Fetch her a dollar.

15 year olds usually can't get jobs!

But she needs a quarter. Now she will have to find someone who has change for a dollar!

Give her one if I have one, tell her sorry if I don't. Then I move on and never think about her again.

After five years, you're still Max Caulfield.

As I search my wallet for a quarter I drop my magnum condom, thus demonstrating both my value as a kind human being who is ready to help a stranger in need and my monster dong.