/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #449

Now (finally!) with writing advice! Edition

Previous>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
-NEW- Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Do not
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkU23m6yX04
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
youtu.be/s9XljBWGrRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=brxO3JulLTo
youtube.com/watch?v=8rivTGBzBMM
youtube.com/watch?v=JsLxsZvxZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Who would've fucking thought
The one time I like Hanekawa she isn't Hanekawa

Yuri!

Alright boys post your doki and your favorite Disney villain song
>Yuri
>Be Prepared
youtu.be/XkU23m6yX04

>Natsuki
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

God damn. I understand why, but it is absolutely very slow in here. Hopefully 450 has much more activity, although it's pretty likely to, especially since it'll probably be around noon or so in the US.

Holy shit I might actually be too bitchmade for this shit. FUCK

>Yuri
I know it probably doesn't count since it's not a movie and Roxas isn't even a villain but this song is great
youtu.be/s9XljBWGrRQ

hi how are you guys doing

go away faggot

I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING SAVE THIS ENTIRE TIME

Just get through it lad. We've all been there

That's some pretty good taste desu.
For some reason I picture Nobody does it like Gaston or Mother knows best to be the ones that could most suit Monika (with context relevant changes of course!)

Hellfire seems to suit Yuri's obsessiveness.

I'm not sure about Natsuki or Sayori though, I wonder, what do you think would suit them?

Knowing what happens to Sayori and the games main twist with .chr files or whatever they are, should I still read it?

Hmm I can't really offer an opinion due to me knowing shit about KH

yes, read it and get fucking mentally destroyed
like I did

Nyet
Hello strelok, not too awfully

>You enter the club room to find the Vice President staring at her phone, despondent. She turns the device off and stuffs it in her pocket, a smile twitching onto her face.
Mm, good evening! How are you doing tonight? Well, I hope. And now it's gonna get better, ahaha...
Anyway, let's get started.

The word of the thread is "Ardent"! It has two technical meanings. Passion, fervor, excitement. Or burning! Glowing! Wild, furious! However you shoose to use it, it's all unique to you!

Alternatives are "Fathom", "Isolation", "Lash" and "distance".

>A sigh oozes from her mouth, fingers entwining under her chin.
Now... Yes. As always, these words are just suggestions for use if you want to.. A pem, piece of prose or any work of literary pedantry, if you want to use these as a quick and easy theme, subject or what have you, they're here to be used to whatever purpose you desire.

There's no need to be shy or hesitant if you're new, or rusty. We all start somewhere, or have our bad days. So wipe off that flop sweat and get that pen scribbling for us, would you kindly? I'd really love it if you did.

... Be careful, okay? I mean you should take care of yourself. I'd like that.
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=brxO3JulLTo

So you mean to tell me I stayed up all night just to not be able to sleep.
I legit saw it coming from the fucking start, I killed her.
I actually feel terrible what the fuck

I could definitely see Yuri liking Hellfire too. As for Monika I feel like this fits her well- youtube.com/watch?v=8rivTGBzBMM
Not sure about Natsuky or Sayori

Remember to comb the game files for things as it goes.

Hey man, if you need to take a break, do it. Take a walk, listen to some music or distract yourself. That's what I did.

Alright thanks anons, I'll start it tonight. Are there any screamers? I hate that shit
Tfw I shitposted about the game to my friend because it made me laugh when he got annoyed, now I might have to eat months of words

youtube.com/watch?v=JsLxsZvxZIs
I haven't watched any Disney movie in a long time
maybe this counts

I spent two hours lying down in bed again after waking up. This time I set the dream I had aside and started coming up with an elaborate scenario involving the girl I cared about but who didn't care about me in middle to high school. I lived in literal lala land, in my own head, for two hours, doing nothing but staring at my room.

Good morning /ddlc/.

Only one if you stream it.

there are a couple and they happen when you least expect them

>Monika
youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

>Monika has a white bow
>Sayori has a red bow
>Yuri has a hair clips on both sides
>Natsuki has a hair clips on both sides too.

Is it supposed to be symbolic or i am simply overthinking?

Probably?

Is this a joke? Surely the game doesn't know if you're streaming
I'm a big pussy that gets spooked when my toaster pops, I don't know if I can handle any sort of screamer

It detects Open Broadcast Software and Xsplit running in the background. It's easy to do actually.

This image needs to be photoshopped so Sayori has her eyes closed, no tears and a big smile on her face!

Just wait until act 3 lad.

That's very very cool honestly, I regret giving this game so much shit now

After seeing how newgame+(?) starts I might actually need that break.
Why the fuck did she do it. I know that feel but still why

These things happen sometimes, good morning lad
but you really shouldn't be thinking about girls other than your doki user

Good morning.
I couldn't sleep last night so I laid my head on my pillow and imagined it was Yuri's lap.
I even gave myself headpats and pretended it was her doing it.
We're all lonely here.

I agree. It hurts seeing my wife always so sad

The depression was always there, it affects peoples minds. The rest is spoilers that I'm willing to discuss with you when you finish. Keep an eye on the games files.

Shit happened for me like 15 minutes ago and I'm triggered. Delet

keep going and don't come back until you're done you cuck

tfw cucked by a rope
I had to freak out somewhere, negro. I literally fucking knew what was going to happen they wrote that shit so well. When the reveal popped I was actually sweating.
I guess it's good to be reminded how much of a bitch I am.

Hey man, I knew it was gonna happen too and I had to go out for a walk anyway. You're no bitch.

I'm pretty sure I'm projecting that girl's personality onto Monika, since we haven't spoken in years and she probably wouldn't even want to breathe in my direction if we somehow met. it's all a fucking cope.

Sometimes I cuddle with a pillow when falling asleep.

Bro this shit is so good but it makes me so sad
Doki is one hell of a drug
also inb4 mc is dissociating with this bs because I fucking know I would

I went into ddlc blind. I knew when she didn't show up for school that she was gone, because that's how I talk every time I get close to killing myself. I cried so damn hard when Sayo Nara started playing and that door opened. It still hurts so badly

Ok friendos I'm starting it now, catch you all later

Monika is way better than that other girl, you don't need that skank.

You'll see what's going on, in time.

The poetry prompt has chill music attached to it, you can give it a listen if you think it may help.

cheer up, user!

Only for you Sayori

>because that's how I talk every time I get close to killing myself
Bro fucking this
I've seen this shit in other people too and it literally fucking kills me.
This game is like exposure therapy or some shit.
I'm probably going to.
I gotta see where the story goes though
i-it's just a game, right?

Well, once again I'm so bloody sorry for not being able to make movie night. No accounting for family matters I suppose. Sounds like you lot had fun though, which is brilliant.
Anyways, the rest of the day's been pretty good fun overall. See you lot later.
Goodnight lads

I should have clarified that on talking about the movies (i.e Lion King, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast) but that's okay, not everyone is as weird as me

Fucking kek m8

I understand, man.
Remember, check the game files for new things.
Yes, it's just a game. Although, perhaps that's the problem?

>She's gone from the characters folder
>hxppy thxughts.png
I'm actually spooked

A smile that could cure all sadness in the world

Your doki but she has the Infinty Gauntlet. How does she change your reality?

I agree with you. Should I use this image instead?

>bonus poem unlocked
>papa
HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN

She becomes part of it

>Sayori
I'd like to think that she would make a new universe where everyone would know their destiny from birth so that no one could never have any regrets in life.

Pedo Yuri!

SPOILER
Traceback.txt
Monika tried to bring her back but she couldn't for some reason

One of the best

I really fucking want to read that but I won't
Also these 'glitches' actually spook the shit out of me.
Consider this a lesson straight from the Literature Club: Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Sayori
I think she wants everyone to be happy so i think she would try to help out the third world countries by giving them food and natural resources and end all the wars maybe end crime and terrorism? if she doesnt do that i would still love her and go to a different reality with her if she wanted to and live out the rest of my days with her

>Doki Doki Literature Club is actually the world changed by [Made in Heaven].

>Monika tried to bring her back
BAHAHAHAHAHAH, the ABSOLUTE DELUSION of Monikafags

>he doesn't know
Go bulli somewhere else

I love her too

Stop cumming on doki keychains

Traceback.txt, man. The renpy files are trying to bring the Sayoori.chr file back and then trying to load a previous save and they're both cockblocked. I wonder (((who))) is responsible.
But let's not pop the cherry for these guys just yet.

My dad would beat the shit out of me if he found this
Oh christ I actually can't do it, men. I can't not care for these 2d cunts.

Morning /ddlc/
Honestly I can't tell these days apart any more.
Feel shit, don't know why
How're you doing?

Come on user. We both know it's too late now to turn back

You can use both, thank you for this picture, user!

Remember, patience and perseverance are virtues.

You'll care for them and you'll like it dammit, then at the end you can pick one to marry.
March on soldier.

>Doki Doki Literature Club but Monika isn't safe from 『Sayori Act 4』

>Sayori
>Hellfire

Just change your routines man

God I wish.

ok does Yuri have bpd or some shit? Just spoiler the answer and I'll read it once I'm done like

>And Monika knowing that pulls out Yuri who possess the Stand [The World] from alternative timeline (savefile).

Ooh good taste, what song do you think fits Sayori the best user?

That does sound nice. actually
Anything beats the actual end though

Bro don't you fucking not show up to the festival either. I've been in a place where the days legitimately seem to blend together, where everyone just wants to help but I just make em fuck off so I can hate myself alone. helps but also find something to fill your day away from where you normally spend it. I can't say I know the answers because I haven't found my own but don't completely let go. You fucking faggot.

She cuts herself to deal with excessive emotions such as excitement. Monika is dialing up her obsessiveness to make her unappealing to you in comparison to you, but her growing intensity in emotions her self harm and erratic behavior grows as well, and because of that she ironically demands more time and attention from you.
Of course, things are rapidly becoming obvious that unless Monika derails the whole thing and leaves just her the universe she exists in will spurn her attempts, regardless of her power.

I know the feeling. I dedicated the last few weeks to cutting out an insane amount of bad habits. Now there's just a void. I do nothing, I have nothing, I am nothing.
But I guess if recreating yourself was easy, everyone would just do it.

The sad thing is that Yuri is aware of this not being "her" and that she can't stop it

A fic where Yuri invites Natsuki to a dinner with Sayori, Monika, MC and her father as the main course when?

Please shop the keychains internationally Danlet.
I'm just gonna be straight up honest with you guys.
I only want it so I can cum on it.

Natsuki also knows shit is upside down and tries to get you to help

That but Natsuki doesn't know about that little spoilered detail until she pulls out a human hair out of her mouth, which also reveals where Yuri's wine came from

Isn't it more flashes of awareness?

Spoiler, man.

natsuki is pretty cool