academy.totalwar.com/warhammer2/
store.steampowered.com/app/617870

Total War: Three Kingdoms announced:
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

ROMA

ARENA
R
E
N
A

This is now a China thread

>amazons still not announced

Is there still no torrent with the tomb kings dlc?

it's either gonna be amazons or Albion

Early rollering

Cao cao did nothing wrong

Are we even gonna have enough numbers for Warhammer 3's combined map?

post screenshots

KNIGHTS

OF

What's the name of those cloths things on their helmets?

Torse.

Torse.

It's a turban thats how you know they're Crusading knights they took them off dead muslims

these nu units cards for some reason remind me of pic related

Poor little Khalida.

REMINDER THE ORIGINAL IRISH WERE BLACK

Do terror/fear effects stack? If you're playing e.g Grimgor or someone who has skills to cause fear/terror and also equip something like the Terrifying Mask of Eee, does that give them a higher chance to cause fear/terror or does that cause the trinket to do fuck all?

Uncle Sergei.

Is it completely bust trying to make a Strigoi Ghoul King even passable in melee combat? Seems they fall over instantly if a spearmanii so much as touches them. What's the point of all that damage, health, AP and regen if they're completely fucking incapable of making use of it? Do they have tons of health simply to aid in overcasting?

I have no idea what the point of them even is. On the TT they were melee monsters but in Total War they're shit in combat and there are better mages easily available.

nah terror overides fear
they're shit because of their animations, you'd need to mod the timings for them to be good

No, if you already have fear/terror additional effects that give fear/terror are pointless.

Fear/Terror also do not stack if multiple units have them. One unit with it is enough.

Tons of lord have shit mass, it's weird how someone like Grimgor that's supposedly one of the biggest, beefiest orcs in existence gets knocked flat on his ass by low-tier cav.

>terror overrides fear

Terror is chance on hit to cause an early rout. Fear is -8 leadership on hit. They are not the same and both apply.

Ahem ..*clears throat*, I-is mortal empires cracked yet?

I got those two Lord Packs and aside from Free Company Militia in first 10 turns and gobbo units I don't even use units and lords from them. Well Belegar and Skarsnik are fun, so is gobbo warboss, but I never use Volkmar, Literally Who, Arch Lectors, Strigoi, Runelords and most of other units.

Strigoi ger screwed due to their light armor and low melee defense. TT Bloodlines went something like this.

Carstein: Durable and balanced
Lahmian: Fast as fuck
Necarch: Magic
Strigoi: Strength
Blood Dragon: 1v1 me faggot

The Warhammer Strigoi lack the same oomph. They should have the mass and striking power of a size large lord to make up for their bad melee defense and low armor.

N O T E V E N C L O S E

you will have this world

>They should have the mass and striking power of a size large lord to make up for their bad melee defense and low armor.

This, Strigoi should be knocking over a dozen guys at once with their big retard arms

harr harr get krumped ya git

The corpse carts, mortis engine, and FCM sell that DLC on their own.

so, no pre-order dlc for Britannia ? Did the jew lost this time ?

G O B L I N S

The fuck is that army comp.

Looks like an attempt to make WoC a bit more fun by using infantry hammer and anvil tactics instead of just spaming Chosen.

Never change, based Goblin poster

Am I the only one who thinks this bitch is way stronger than her shitty start gives her any reason to be?

shit tier army composition desu. Where are the hellcannons?

>try the isabella + only vampires strat
>like it so much i can't play convential warhammer anymore
I'm obsessed with turning lords into one man armies, help

I'm sorry but 4 forsaken 9 chosen isn't somehow not spamming chosen.

B R E T T O N N I A

ARABY

it's better than 19 chosen or 15 chosen and 4 hellcannons

>Mfw VH Teclis start
>Settlement buildings don't give public order
>-8 public order from difficulty and taxes
>Fucking perfidious elves constantly rebelling even though there's nothing threatening them

THE BLAZING SUN

>not even half the army is top tier infantry
>hurr spam
You know nothing.

WELCOME TO ELVES HAVE A SHITTY FUCKING RIDE

>not farming rebels for xp and speed run
wew lad

>I mixed in 4 weaker units of infantry with my 9 stronger units of infantry.
>I sure did spice up my tactical layer with that one.

Haven't played a TW game since empire. gonna go on a binge of playing, which TW+mod combinations are best? Is stainless steel still king for MW2?

attila if his
tww if not his

I didn't post the screenshot. Also you seem to have missed the shock cav and the doggos. And you still don't know what spam is.

>Public Order building gives money.
>Public Order Rite available basically instantly.
>

Speedrun

Cool, attila vanilla is good or is there an undisputed best mod for it?

Your chosen should have destroyed the black orcs and the dogs should have taken care of the gobbos and artillery.

unironically kys cis cheating white male

Daily reminder to turn off that ugly Sharpening Filter.
If I see one more screenshot with it turned on Ill go insane

Did you miss the reinforcing army?

it was sarcasm, because only try hards play on anything above h/vh

Only just got the building, swapping the doggos out for them.

Forsaken are fun. Ignore the choas spawn, they're the same ones I started with and only kept them around for siege attacker.

>Forsaken are fun
>Fun
Post trigger warning next time, Jesus Christ.

>you seemed to have missed the shock cav and the doggos.

I really didn't. Chosen + forsaken alone I could at least understand as only having those buildings. Having access to knights and still bothering with forsaken and dogs is fucking pointless though.

One public order building isn't enough and the rite is only up 1/4 of the time

its good as it is

Then build a few of them. Good PO provides you with growth as high elves, and bad takes it away. Rushing the growth building is a total waste before you've got rank 3 or higher settlements in the province.

rate this army comp

empire has the most boring non legendary lords

Not spam and also not pointless, you get bonus internets for not playing in a pointlessly fun manner.

The general can get on a griffon and the arch-lector is dual wielding hammers. That's at least cooler than dwarf non-legendary lords.

>not spam
can't tell if sarcastic

>tfw after 135 hours of pure misery and mixed feelings with Rome 2 I finally find peace with Divide et Impera

If it isn't 19 cards of the same unit it isn't spam. According to some.

>Divide et Impera
What is this adding that make rome 2 playable.

Autism.

It was sarcasm.

Post webms too we need more webms

They're already ripping people off by charging 35 eurobucks for Attila assets and a slightly larger map of Britain and calling it a standalone instead of a DLC for attila

Triggered/10, Archaon gets frenzy anyway so the mark of khorne is wasted on him.

It does only give frenzy right? It's been a long time since I used one.

Doesn't it give identical effects under a different name, making it stack?

what are the chances that they refuse to improve Attila performance just to make it so that people actually buy this shit?

8 melee attack, 8% charge bonus and 12% weapon damage on top of being immune to psychology so it's a worthwhile addition regardless

I kinda feel like playing Medieval 2 again. Even though I'm pretty sure I'll get in, try to play a battle, ragequit because my crossbowmen take a full 20 seconds to start running behind my frontline and get rekt by the enemy charge even though I issued the order after the first volley.

What mods are best now? Don't mind either historical or fantasy mods.

elder scrolls one

Like I said I haven't used one in a long time, I'll test it if one drops in my current campaign.

Stainless steel and broken crescent are still my favorite mods

which one of (playable) legendary lords is canonically strongest?