Tfw PoSW is beyond the point of no return

>tfw PoSW is beyond the point of no return

It's kill?

What do you mean? It looks like a good deal from down here. Buy the dip my friend.

Kek betrayed us. POSW was supposed to be the chosen one

Even the devs have stopped replying on Slack.

Pull out, get some SYS right now, make all of your profit back by the end of the week.

Yes goy, SELL SELL SELL

>bbys first crypto crash

It is fggt, buckle up and hold out through the storm

Selling now would be retarded. Wait for a bounce and sell. I bought at 4500sat but forgot to take profits. Still in the green but feels indifferent.

Nah bro its the whales manipulating the price

>anons actually bought the scamcoin POSW

hahahahahahaha, stay poor faggots.

Meanwhile literally any coin in the top 20 would have made you like 5x this year

and it's back up, gonna make a thread in a couple of mins to explain what is going on

please dont

usual sunday shit, god you kids are new to this

ALL YOU STUPID DUMPERS GOT PLAYED BY A WHALE.

Next time pick a better shitcoin.

Stop FUDing they literally put up a new post on the site news about their new block explorer

>a whale

that doesn't even qualify as pocketchange

jesus you shitcoin pushers are poor

That buy order list continued at least 3x longer, just couldn't fit it in the screenshot.

Just lol at the FUD to buy cheap on this coin just fucking lol.

Whales have been accumulating below 6k in the shakedowns in chunks of 2 BTCs. You got played and you know it, which is why you FUD. See you at $1.

I bought at FKCING 19k sats, it was my first coin purchase

i got memed hard. never buying crypto again

their website is down atm

>whales
>2btc

hahahahahahahahahah

holy shit you guys are poor

What do you expect from a bunch of pajeet shills and tard bagholders in denial

You all got trolled by pajeets. I'm so sorry guys. It's 7th may and still no bittrex. It's over, everyone go home.

Im crying right now

If you got burned you have two choices. Accept your loss, sell what you can and move on, or just hold your bag. Might be 3 months, might be 3 years, there is a chance they'll be a pump in the future, set your alerts. Aim to recoup your investment and net a little gains if possible. Then move on.

This coin dumps this badly but a LITERAL meme like doge rockets up... trying to make sense of crypto is worthless

>ree ree i didnt got rich with crypto at first attempt mooom

you buy in small chunks across different exchanges to NOT pump the price doing so

if you weren't a waggie you would know

just cut my losses on this but at the end of the day i still profit something like 8% so i can accept this

How can you even compare DOGE to this PoSW crap? DOGE is a reputable coin with strong backing, it has a real community that does NOT consist purely of speculators (like in case with shitcoins), it's actually used for REAL transactions (i.e. tipping) and not just for transferring money from the wallet to an exchange and vice versa (which is, again, the case for all shitcoins). Of course, it's gonna live, and will definitely outlive most of the shitcoins discussed on here.

People think it's shit because it's based on meme.

it's bouncing back already you fudders. Whales tricked you again. Can't wait for it to get back to 20 cents again. I agree that it's kind of a shady coin at this point, but don't panic and sell low idiots.

>it's bouncing back already
More like it's under 20% already.

just more opportunity to buy low is how I see it. A coin that has hit ATH at nearly 25 cents is not going stay that low forever.

lmao. DOGE is a shit meme and POSW provides an actual unique service.

parting shills and their neetbucks?

POSW only has a speculative interest and no added value, which means it will follow the fate of other obscure coins shortly after the Great Dump. Have you heard of some crap like Leocoin? Wow, they even have a fancy exchange called "LEOxChange"! And guess where this coin is now? Deep in the anus of the crypto world. So will be PoSW.

Hah. I'm down $500 bucks right now on POSW. Holding to have that green +$1000 by June.

keep holding/ buy more if you can and enjoy your gains in a couple of weeks buddy

how do I find my dividends?