/vn/ - Chibi Edition

Visual Novel General #1848

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Yay more thread wars

It's either this or capitulating to the Mitcherfags

This thread was made earlier and isn't Mitcher.
I choose this one.

There are loveable idiots like Chris, Makina or Sumika, and there are complete fucking imbeciles who make everyone want to strangle them like Mitcher. Deal with it, fag.

When it is before the bump limit, later is the objective, not earlier.

Who could have seen this coming

Eh, might as well dump my chibi folder then.

Stop reading moege

A-anyone?
>204140612

FOUR

FOUR FANDISK BAIT GIRLS

YET NO FANDISK IN SIGHT

FUCK PALETTE.

I LIKE LOLIS!

Does Hideo like loli too?

I love lolis

Whoops

Bend over, we monarchy now

Cute cow.

Stop liking lolis.

What if I only want to headpat lolis?

No.

A shame too. It could have worked like an expansion.
And we could have gotten better routes for the 5 sub-heroines. and better endings too instead of MC getting expelled in fucking all of them ;_;

I'm pretty sure it doesn't, but I haven't read it yet so take that with a grain of salt

Clover Day's - 100% translated, editing + TLC
still to go
>Lover Able - 100% translated, 32.85% edited
>Majo Koi Nikki - 100% translated, 79% (31833/40208) through TLC + Editing, prologue patch released
Nursery Rhyme - 100% translated, technical issues resolved, being edited now

Cute thread.

Tomorrow I'll do what you did and make the thread early, but not post it until it is time. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

>a thread full of lolicons

That's a nice filename.

>minatosoft next title has "Jun'Ai" in it which means pure love
>Jun = pure
Woah

>This will make them think I'm less autistic!

Better than a thread full of mitcherniggers

>Daitoshokan 100% translated and edited on Oct 2016

please

PLEASE

STOP WITH THE THREAD WAR BULLSHIT

Don't remind me friend

Well, that's shit.
I've pirated the fandisc, and now I will have to install the normal game.
It's fine though, the game is great so far

Ha, I was joking when I said michirufags are worse than lolifags since I like lolis myself. Guess I was right after all.

What's your favorite heroine hairstyle?

>worrying about appearing autistic on Veeky Forums
>in a thread that consists 80% of posting waifus
For what reason?

I'm not doing anything of the sort. I am going to follow thread culture and do it right next time. That's all I'm saying.

>it's just one particular autistic mitcherfag
i wish we could ban the faggot

We need more pure goddesses like Cro.

Is Jun /ourguy/?

>What's your favorite heroine hairstyle?
Hime cut.

I'm going to KILL lolicons

We've got one guy who is autistically obsessed with Mitcher making early threads every single time and the mods don't do shit about it

He has no incentive to stop doing so since nothing happens

Have you got more funny pictures with this guy or just those 4 or 5 you spam every thread?

Before redditshit like you appeared, thread culture was "someone please make new thread, we are on page 10 with 770 posts".

Why did you expect the fandisc to contain the whole of the original game?

Cute choice.

They deleted my thread though. You are overreacting and slandering their good name.

I've been here a while. Before me it was loli fags versus pantyhose. Nice try though.

I wish we could have a containment general for all the grisaiafags. It's a pity that while they're loud and obnoxious, they happen to be small in number too. Grisaia as a VN is ok, but it also contains Mitcher and her fans which I'm sure are literally just spiteful autists

Fuck off lolicon, the only way to protect my loved lolis is to kill your kind

Recommended route order for Noble Works or should I just wing it?

>I've been here a while
>one month
>a while

>favorite hairstyle
I don't have one specifically, I just like hair tied up in a ponytail, braid, etc. A girl letting down her hair melts me.

I mean so long as people commit to not posting in threads with Mitcher OPs, we can solve the issue

Wing it, let your heart guide you friend

Twintails are the thinking mans favorite hairstyle

This girl is Matsushima Michiru from the Visual Novel Grisaia no Kajitsu by Front Wing. I appreciate Matsushima Michiru as a character and think her route is very well written and interesting. How do you guys feel about Matsushima Michiru and her route? Did you enjoy it?

I don't see you posting anything worthwhile. All you do is shitting up the thread with your whining

it's all relative

best ojou-sama

Maya > Remove from computer.

Depends on whether you want to play the entire novel or skip the shit routes
The shit routes are Shizuru and the bonus route. Best route is Maya. Play the shit routes first if you want to finish the entire thing

Your lolis are mine

It is just a normal moege so there is no real plot that would need you to go through a specific order. So just pick who you want and if you aren't enjoying a route just jump to another.

Not if I make them mine again

I've never not finished a VN so I'll suffer through the whole thing no matter what. I'll try my best to save Maya for last.

>The shit routes are Shizuru and the bonus route.
*Blocks your path*

You really seem to like using whataboutisms. Just because we have slow hours doesn't give you the right to shitpost incessantly. Go post your images on /c/ or something

Yes

>I've never not finished a VN
That's as much a curse as it is a blessing bud. I've also never not finished a VN, which led to me burning out for a few months after reading Da Capo 1, which is utter shit.

Post your vndb. I want to see what shit you've put yourself through.

Want to give her my "Oojima roll", if you know what I mean.

Her's is boring but it wasn't shit
besides, she's kind of cute too

>I'll suffer through the whole thing no matter what
Why waste your time on routes you aren't enjoying when you could just move onto more enjoyable routes or a whole new VN? Only time it is worth it is if it is required for other routes/true end.

>"waaahhhh muhh daddy"
>not shit

Conspiracy user, you are starting to think everyone is a Mitcher poster. Kind of sad.

I get what you mean. I find any sort of "change" in a girl's hairstyle to be interesting.

You want to feed her pastries?

>but it wasn't shit
>daddy issues
It was bad user. She was cute when it wasn't about that though.

I'm going to make her put something in her mouth and swallow.

Help me get this one right /vn/

Medicine?

I have no idea where you got the impression that I think everyone is a Mitcherposter. On the contrary it's just you and 2-3 other retards. You're the most persistent and obnoxious of them all though.

not that user, but less than 100% completion is really annoying so I skip through their routes to get the CGs. I used to do every single route until douzo lad and new commitments made me give up

Ochinchinsan

I've definitely regretted it a few times but there have been some instances where I was genuinely glad I stuck with a route that I would have otherwise abandoned. I'm sure I'll eventually hit one that is really just abysmal, though.

Sorry, I don't keep track. I'd be able to recall most of them if I went looking but off the top of my head, not a chance. If I don't like a route I just kinda forget about it, the only route I disliked so much that it stuck with me was Azumi's route in Majikoi.

Because how do I know that the route won't improve over time? Even if that doesn't vindicate it or end up making it worth the time invested I still would be happier that I stuck with it. And like says, getting all CGs is very satisfying. I'm not normally too concerned with being a completionist when I play video games but with VNs it feels more like leaving pages unread when you don't unlock a CG.

Is Azumi's route that bad? That's disappointing, I just got back to Majikoi after a year and I thought she was cute in Mon's route.

>Because how do I know that the route won't improve over time?
Generally asking here will get a response for the more popular VNs or most moege. Though if you find yourself half way through something and you are hating it, 90% of the time it is not going to improve. And if you are worried about CG why not just get a 100% save or like the other user does use ctrl to skip through.
I just don't see how sitting through awful routes is a good way to spend time (especially if you have a large backlog or are a wageslave with limited time) when you could be reading something else that you may enjoy more.

>the only route I disliked so much that it stuck with me was Azumi's route in Majikoi.
Can't blame you, trying to shove adult route with adult problems in romcom vn didn't work out well. Umeko route sucked too.

Similarly, I've mentioned this in a previous thread, but I think Riho from Koirizo has one of the worst routes ever. It's a moege admittedly, but it was immensely frustrating
She's a ojou type character who is incompetent to the point that she literally cannot walk properly, then it's revealed that her father's company had went bankrupt and she wants to work in order to buy her family's old house. The protag has to intervene because she falls ill but insists on working so we get retarded drama. Then the entire thing is resolved in the end abruptly. Literally the only interesting thing about her character is that she's a slut.

Her and her sister were the only good girls in that shit game.

It tries to show that Yamato once he falls in love will keep loving her, but instead in Azumi route, he becomes a cuck. We also don't get shown Azumi's feeling for Yamato after what he does to her for years and somehow it's a time skip then it's about they get married. It's like Azumi thinks "maybe it's time for me to get married, I'm already an old hag but good thing I have a spare."

I guess. Getting someone else's save feels like cheating but if I was reading a truly awful route I suppose I wouldn't mind using ctrl in short bursts.

It's hard to say if it was truly bad or just not to my taste, I just thought the tone was off. The timegap near the end was especially off-putting. It doesn't have to be immediately gratifying but that just put a bad taste in my mouth for some reason.

Yeah, I've read all of Koirizo. Riho's was definitely the worst because of the total lack of a climax but Umi's route wasn't that better despite everyone here praising it as the only route worth reading. It's the only route that resorts to sudden, out-of-character drama in the home stretch. I was glad I read the others, especially Nagisa and Sango's.

good thread

I think Michiru is cute.