Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lc7HY-4lLNQ?t=20m19s
media.blizzard.com/wow/lore/pdfdownload/leader-story/gallywix/gallywix-enGB.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many male NBorne are bald warlocks with a name ending in U exactly?

youtu.be/lc7HY-4lLNQ?t=20m19s

Remember to reload your gun properly.

Should I resub if I main a Windwalker Monk, pretty much only do PVP and collecting shit?

woah your draenei has yellow eyes

epic simply epic

>tfw good ol' days of playing warcraft II and heroes 3 all day

fav ranged specs wowg?

ele

Fire.

MM

destro lock
>dude chaos bolt lmao

Alright that's it. I'm gonna go create a shaman right now. If basically everyone lists elemental or enhancement as one of the most "Fun" things, there must be something there.

Who the fuck was jaina's apprentice?

I only see female niggerborns

If I was forced to play an elf I'd make a male vampire for sure

when do new order hall missions update after the others have expired? waiting for an AR token mission is fucking annoying

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

Are you nervous, Hyrja?

>Demon hunters did literally nothing outside of giving Illidaddy the keystone and setting up a camp in Azsuna.

Name our band wowgee

Should I boost an ally mage on MG or a horde one on WA?

A little gnome girl whose father lit the street lamps in dalaran, she was disenchanted into arcane dust when Garrosh bombed theramore

Would nightborne rogues and warriors be unJUSTed if the 1% bonus to magical damage dealt was changed with your attacks and abilities simply dealing an additional 1% magical damage?

it'd basically be a fancier way of saying "hey we have 1% versatility at all times but without the part where we take a pittance less damage" so it's still not that great but it doesnt have to mean you're left with a straight up useless racial as certain classes where it only benefits the damage of the shitty arcane pulse racial

hey thats not true they did some inscription stuff

The Rasmus

ele is really not that fun
you can go turret mode with a lot of your mastery procs but apart from that all you do is:
groups: spam chain lightning and earthquake
single target: keep flame shock up, lightning bolt and lava burst on cooldown

enh is way more entertaining, and does better dps

Kor'vas helped killing Kruul though

That sounds reasonable to me. Why the fuck didn't blizzard do this?

did that happen in game or in the books?

Books.
The Jaina book between Cata and MoP, it details the events before and after the bombing of Theramore

lol raid leader actually thinks we're gonna start aggramar progression on super bowl night what a dunce

Reminder to pay your respects to night elf butts

they set up multiple camps across the isles though

wouldn't an Azerite Dildoe give extra pleasure?

Good enough to be my first melee DPS experience, though?

So is Gallywix's demeanour more of a public show he puts on?

i wish someone would gas you

Yeah, poor Jaina watched her shatter into pieces

Only if yoshida gets up of his ass and starts to change some things in the patches. Literally the same shit each patch bores me to death. Unsubbed for now, will probably lose my house soon but fuck that.

media.blizzard.com/wow/lore/pdfdownload/leader-story/gallywix/gallywix-enGB.pdf

What can we do about the Fire Mage problem /wowg/?

Should I boost a toon on MoonGuard or Wyrmrest Accord?
What problem? Fire mages are the shit.

what problem

There's like two more baby ones (if we count literally just Ted and his boy toy as a camp) in Azsuna and there's a single lady in Surumar but I can't think of any more outside of the one on the Broken Shore.

>start questing in Aszuna
>class hall demon hunter bros need to be rescued from demons
>start questing in Valsharah
>class hall demon hunter bros need to be rescued from black rook dungeon
These fuckers are making me look bad.

Wra

How is there still so much rep grind complaining for allied races? the game is literally throwing rep tokens for everything you do on Argus now.

>"No," Gallywix said. "We ain't ever met face to face, Sergeant, so let me explain. I don't mind selling you if you get careless. I'll send you to die if it'll help the cartel's bottom line. But I won't get you killed by stupidity or a big dumb weapon for nothing. That ain't me."

>A spider-tank leg stepped over the goblins. Another. And Trade Prince Gallywix charged at the massed invaders, roaring laughter. Garrosh shoved through his troops, axe hanging in one gigantic red fist.
>The duel. The mechano-tank stumbled sideways from another axe blow, sparks hissing from its ruined joints. Gallywix was losing. Of course he was losing.
>Why was he still laughing?
>Gallywix ejected himself from the wreckage of the mechano-tank and clung to the muscular orc's tusks, ramming his forehead into the warchief's face like the street fighter he had once been. Garrosh dropped to a knee.

yeah, I'd wager it is
shaman in general used to be more fun when you could actually pick what fucking totem to throw down and when frost shock didn't suck ass

No? Only if you get lucky with rng. I did all the invasions I could find for the past 3 days and got rep tokens only twice.

I'm the one that does the gassing around here

Give me my rep! I want to play a lightforged RIGHT NOW!

the reddit repost

Does your raider.io score updates to your new character if you server transfer?

kys

Any Christian bro's on wowg? how about a Christian only guild? or something like that. EU Lightbringer.

i cant fuckin do this anymore, leveling is complete fuckin trash
what kind of introverted shut in faggot enjoys this

That a lie, I've done every wq and invasion ever day with prioritizing rep missions. The token wq quests come up once every other day.

nice false flag

>tfw I play on lightbringer

What's his problem?

>Elisande
>Alisande
>Tyrande (a hunter with a pet named Maiev)
>Sinestra
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Your Full Moon hit Majordomo Staghelm 38,726,164 Arcane. (1,074,008 Overkill) (Critical)

Awesome!

I can't do invasions on any of my alts without getting rep tokens. Hell in a lot of them I get multiple tokens.

>yfw AU Grom comes to our timeline with an army of Draenor Orcs at his back and becomes the new Warchief

the Horde is about to get its testosterone back

are you fuckin serious right now?
pfffffffffffffffff AHAHAHAHAHAH

>18400/21000 with Argussian Reach and AotL

few understood my use of the naga

>tfw you discover a thing in mogit but it's lewd and you're afraid to post it because you might get banned

Reminder that pesado is a know ban evader whose original ban was for avatarfagging and flooding.
Make sure to report his posts, filter his file dimensions, and ignore his pepe and wojak avatarfagging.

based Pesado

Tell us about it. Give us the link.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

I don't think it's the grind so much as so many of us are sick to death of world quests. If it was like Socrethar's Rise where I could murder demons at my own pace for small amounts of rep, I'd be more motivated to buckle down and do it.

daily reminder that the only /WoWg/ approved WoW youtuber is as of 2018

MAD SEASON SHOW

thanks and enjoy

>not Preach
yikes

mad season show sucks.

what's up with those fugly graphics though? crank them settings up bro

Right.

>be alliance
>wanting to make a void elf but don't yet have argussian reach exalted
>open up mogit to start coming up with mog ideas
>set the race to blood elf for a close approximation
>model is nude, but that's to be expected when you're using one of the dk skin tones
>notice something and zoom in
>see pic related

I'm not running any lewd mods. This is straight up just somewhere in WoW's data files.

he cant afford to, he's poor

>join class discord for locks
>ask a question
>someone links pins
>ask another question not in pins
>they link a website
>someone else asks a question about a piece of gear
>"sim it"

>Horde starts to use Iron Horde technology
I wish

Hellaaaaaaaaaaa BALLLASSSSSSSS

This happened to me the other day.

towelliee confirmed alpha this week btw

If there isn't an Army of the Light embassy soon, I'm gonna do something drastic.

When will goblins finish building Orgrimar?

Elemental seems much better for M+ though. I'd really like to play a class that while fun isn't gonna start underperforming to everything else in the endgame, though.

t h i c c

Also this.

Why must people make "discords" for everything? I can understand it for something that makes sense to have a community for, such as a guild or forming groups for Mythic+, but when it's just for "information" on your class , there really is much better.

What question could you possibly have for your warlock that is not answered many times on multiple guides and sites?

Why is there an upper cap on zones still?

Why can't I just stay in northrend 60-100?

I haven't even finished howling fjord and I'm already 70, at this rate I'll only be able to finish 1½ zones or so before I have to move on

>What problem?
Normie spec, way too many of them

>2160 / 21 000