Kemono Friends Pavilion General

"Hippo Ruins Everything" Edition

Welcome to Yokosou Japari Park Pavilion!

Get the game
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bushiroad.kemofure&hl=ja
IOS: itunes.apple.com/jp/app/けものフレンズぱびりおん/id1278796502?mt=8
APK: apkpure.com/jp/けものフレンズぱびりおん/com.bushiroad.kemofure

Last thread: >

Watch your tail.

Hakase get!

Assistant, Bear and Tsuchi left

She doesn't seem happy about being sat on.

thread 1: thread 2:

Bear and Tsuchi are the hardest of the lot.

>got Bear and Snake with little effort
>but the Foxes and Zebra still elude me
What am I doing wrong?

It's all subjective to what you roll. If you have fire and rocks Bear and Snek appear easy to find and if you have ball pit and swing Foxes and Slug are easy.

>if you have ball pit and swing Foxes and Slug are easy.

Silver Fox monopolizes my ball pit but Jaguar, Hippo and Serval took over the swing, only saw Slug once using the 4* barrel pyramid

Just started the game, Serval appeared, I gave her some rocks to play, but she left right away, probably got offended. Now this creepy asshat showed up behind them and is giving me this look, I have no idea what to do. What the fuck she wants with me?

Tanoshii!

Click her in the face.

Stupid otter thinks she is rocks.

She does blend in nicely.

>get the table that has Lion's special animation form gacha
>Lion proceeds to completely ignore it and chill with Fennec

I suppose that is true but I have seen much more people having trouble with Tsuchinoko and/or Bear than the other two.

>tfw no one wants to play on the seesaw with you

"Fennec would love this nanoda!"

I fell asleep watching TV and dreamt Scarlet Ibis appeared sitting on the swing in savannah. I don't even have that toy.

PAHFEEN is very cute!

Bad Toki

Ehhh?

I think Boss is confused and expects the members of PPP to be the same as when they were known as PIP or thinks it should still be PIP and not PPP like it used to be. The data doesn't match what he thinks it should another one of the weird messages.

Thanks, user.

>Jag inside the box
Cute af

They're never together on mine either. Fennec loves the banana bench but whenever she's there lion turns up and makes her frown. Arai-san has only banana'd with Serval and Hippo or sits alone while Fennec is somewhere else alone. They might as well make a reward for having them together on one item. Kemotalk works too broadly.

They appear together on the tea table for me sometimes.

Scratch scratch.

Since we're on Veeky Forums, we should put /kfpg/ in the OP's title.

I don't get what has happened to my game, friends never show up now or take ages too at least unless I have the pink buns out.

I just closed the game and reopen it and get 5 friends show up instantly.

I think this might be a new bug maybe when you leave it idle for too long. Instead of the old one where it just kicked you out. You get stuck in permanent no friendszone until you restart.

What are those resources used for? Like those wood logs.

I haven't gotten Bossu's eyes flashing even once yet.

You can manually craft specific toys.

That happens to me once in a while. Usually refreshing blue buns or opening a menu fixes it. My theory is that the local version gets out of sync with the actual game server and issuing a command to the server resyncs them.

I still haven't seen the front savannah one blink but since the update he's started pacing instead of staying on one spot.

When I got it the other day all menus were working until I tried to restock buns and found the button broken. Whatever it is restarting whenever things get dull would be a good rule of thumb.

Me neither, does it only happen very quickly?

I've only ever gotten it in the waterfront area and then it stayed for ages.

What's inside every toy that attracts Hippo to occypy them?

Otter's harassing the newbie.

Dammit, I want that box. It pisses me off that it's both random and limited time.

I got the box but now I'm afraid to roll again because the odds are so high and I don't want a duplicate.

She plays by her own rules.

I don't know how to feel about this.

I guess I'll accumulate pikapika until friday

At least you got the box. I haven't gotten any of the new stuff yet and todays roll was a duplicate.

I think I might do this too, just rolling whenever I get 150 hasn't worked for me at all even though it shouldn't make any difference.

>trying to play pavilion
>phone wont stop ringing
>4 or 5 texts
>are you watching the superb owl user?

NO GO AWAY I'M TRYING TO SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS

>not watching the owl
thats not kashikoi

It lasts an hour on my game, but I'm pretty sure it's connected to running out of buns and idling.

But did you get an owl?

Sorry!

No owls since i woke up today!

I feel really special, someone made OC based on my comment.

I made it long before your comment. It just felt relevant to post it now.

Thompson's Gazelle became one of the friends that I want to have regular visits in my area.

The way she smiles, wiggle her ears and hops is way too cute.

What are the toys that attract her often and what's her special animation?

Swing, umbrella, seesaw 2, mushroom are what I've gotten her with in the savannah. I dont know her special animation or what toy is hers.

Her special animation is the trampoline.

I bought the paint to do this to my Glock 19 but I'm scared it will turn out like shit since I'm terrible with arts and crafts.

Joshu get!

Now I need Mama Bear and Snek Autist

neat, I have the swing, seesaw (wood and horse) and I like my current set up.

She jumps alot after all, I hope I get it.

You should have someone else do it then.About those, the serval gun dayo would be an everyday carry, the japari park ranger would be for special occasions.

The price to get it done professionally is outrageous.

Boomslang, Ratel and Honeyguide pavi friend, when?!

>put out honey jars for Ratel animation
>gets one hand stuck inside, banging it on the floor, the other hand honey'd and being licked
Or she could headbutt the cellien toy, fall down, fire ignites in eyes, goes again.

Actually, now I think about it I want a Hummingbird Friend and flower pot animation where she boops her face into the flowers. I have no idea if Honeyguides go at flowers or eat bugs, guess it's time to research.

Reached 100 encounters with hippo.

no fight

I thought I was there too, but onky at 81. Have you rolled her toy yet? Her animation is to punch this thing.

What's Hippo animation?

Woah, Hakase just gave me 20 gay urchins, but I'm not sure why. She didn't level up or play a special animation.

Makes me wish I could read moonrunes.

Fuck.

Yeah I rolled it yesterday but she hasn't touched it yet

Yesterday? I rolled it on DAY ONE and she's sat in front of it 1x. Lion, Serval and Arai-san have sat by it too. Hippo is a master troll.

Why play when you can just sit cutely?

I'm downloading and running apps for gay urchins.

>Reposting this question for more interesting answers.

If you could be reborn as a Friend in Japari Park when you die, would you take the opportunity?

You'd be allowed to keep human level intelligence, so you'd be able to read and use park equipment, but you would be a Friend, with ears and a tail and animal behaviors, so the Lucky Beasts wouldn't acknowledge you or help you run things.

There would also be the threat of Cerulean attacks every so often. If you got eaten by a Cerulean, you'd turn into a simple animal, not back into a human.

Otherwise it would be an idyllic and uncomplicated life, though not necessarily the most eventful one. If you would, what kind of Friend would you want to be?

Either you're Hululu and you meet your true love or you're Grape-kun and you arrive in Japari Park and after a sugoi adventure, you meet your true love.

It's a win/win

Absolutely considering going to Japari Park is my only wish that I spend every day dreaming about.
I would like to be a bird Friend since they are all top tier but that might be cheating since you get fast transportation and would be able to easily avoid ceruleans.

Speaking of Bossu, v3 talks to the friends and mentions the player. What's up with that?

I remember this question from /a/'s KF threads.

My answer is still the same, I'd want to be a tiger Friend. As a tiger I'd be strong enough to defend myself and other friends if needed, but could also just live as a lazy cat the rest of the time. Plus tigers can survive just fine in cold weather, meaning I could go visit the foxes and play video games at the hot spring.

Please no, I can only afford two rolls today.

End me.

TFW rolls

It turned out I had enough for one more, I rolled again and got box. I can sleep easy now.

nice job

They should make it so you can turn duplicate items into materials or something :

Yes 100% yes, it would be all sugoi and tanoshii. I don’t know what kind of friend I would want to be, like I don’t really care too much and I’d probably be happy with whatever. I would love to end up being an owl and be helping out the other two owls. I also think it would be cool to be a snake or a crow. But it would also be super fun to be a water friend because underwater is an extremely calming and interesting place.

If you get over 99 items the extras are turned into gears

>Ezo is trying to sandstar you! You might become a Friend if she does.

No kigs

Why not, user? You don't like them?

W̦̗h͍̥a̼͡t̗̜̹͉͈͎͍'͕̬s̹͙͔͚͇ ͇̪̭̯͙̗͍̀ẉ̙ŕ̤̖̯̭ơ̥̪n̺̱̝̯͉̹g̡̬͙,̧̮ ͚̯͡A̮n̷ͅo̳̝͎̫̞͠n̘̱͕̪͔̮͖̕?̢̦ͅ ̢̙̗͙Do̖͖̰n'͖t ̠̩̯̮̖̟̕ỳ̪o͈̰̝̘u̬͎͚̟ͅ ́w͎̪̝̜a̰̙͜n͚̩̠̣̪̙t̤̳̼͔̣͜ͅ ͈͚̘͚͇t͉̗̗̬̟̤͖o͈͍̼̠̱͡ ͔̯b͚e̗͎̱̳ ̵̗f̪͚̠͓̱ŕ̥̳̭͖̳i̙͓̘̗̜̠̬e̯̺̖̰͉n͉̘̭̖̪̝͖d̷s̢̰̳̺̼̥ ͎͍̼w̫͠ith̸͔̖͙ ̶̱̰̯̬͉̫̞u̫̗̻͚̜̠̜s͇̙̟̯?̻̟̫͢

>all this ezo
reminder

Ezo wouldnt appear forever, I check back in just know and she apparently appeared 3 times in a row since I last checked

Newbie questions. Should I save pikapika to get better rolls? Are the coins used to buy anything other than new places?