Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

I shorted 5,000,000 against the Euro in the belief Le Pen will win on Sunday.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pWqbF6o_W8M?t=81
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should have waited for the election in Germany later this year.

but the polls!

Can you show any proof of this? (inb4 demo account)

>You should have waited for the election in Germany later this year.

Die Linke is now in 3rd in the polls with support for AfD falling.

I was checking information on the turnout. At midday, turnout is around 28-29%. It's historically low which favors Le Pen.

good luck brother!

I don't have much faith that Merkel would lose later this year, but the chances of that are at least greater than Le Pen winning.

I took 500 euros out of an ATM in Berlin last month (American here) because I figured Macron and Merkel would both win this year.

I looked at the Geographical areas of France and they are similar to the US and UK. All three have economically depressed regions that are ripe for hope. Like the US election, there are voters who are bitter of their candidate losing and decide to either stay at home or back Le Pen/Trump.

Congrats on making a speculative one time investment that will net you a small sum in comparison to the wealth you already possess, at the risk of losing a similar amount of money?
Just because it's an election it's a big deal? If the euro goes back to pre-election levels then that would be a ridiculous profit, but even if Macaroon wins I don't see it hitting above 1.12 versus the dollar, so that's a 200:300 pip difference if you were doing it on the EUR/USD pair in forex.

Macaroni will win the election. LePenis as Président is an idea scaring people more than the current situation in france.

Merkel will win again too. German-o-wars hate Schulz. He's shown as bigot, phony, stupid, crooked and what so ever by the medias. They'll stick to what they know.

Other parties lost way to many voters to afd so they can't bring up a tri colore like r2g.

Your 500Eur are therefor wisely invested.

Okay, but it's a very different election system...Hillary Clinton won the popular vote and Donald Trump only won due to the electoral collage. Moreover, nearly everyone has thrown their weight behind Macron.

In the Netherlands it was a similar situation to what you described, and a lot of people stayed home rather than vote for Geert Wilders.

youtu.be/pWqbF6o_W8M?t=81

F

euro to the moon tomorrow

Should have looked at prediction markets before investing based on feels

Don't talk shit in hindsight you absolute fags, bad sportsmanship.

i was spamming this shit for the past 2 days and all i got was
>but muh trump and brexit
by god if I dont shitpost about it as hard as i can it will all be for nothing

Can we see any proof?

5,000,000 what? zimbabwe dollars? larp somewhere else

its not unheard of in forex

you can get insanely big margins in forex, like 100:1, 500:1, 1000:1...

leverage*

The platform I use increased margin requirements and spreads on all Euro and gold positions so they wouldn't have to pay out as much.

You could hold that short and in 5 yrs profit big league

nothing will happen nothing this was expected.
except op kills himself unless he was a lying larping faggot we suspect he is.

>AMA
r u still alive