/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

NEWS
>January 30th Mysterian Knowledge getting limited
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Well time to take a break for 2 months. Again. Oh who I kidding, this game will never be good.

Reposting

Get Arisa her Homecoming reprint before she does something drastic!

>do haven dailies with summit haven
>face against rune
>turn 1 globe
>turn 2 snow white
>they concede
>happen 3 times withing 30 minutes
>lose to everything else because I get shit draws
I guess the deck has a secret ability of bricking Dorothy hands.

What's the chance of new interesting mechanic for crafts other than Rune and Shadow? And what will it be

>We have identified a Runecraft deck primarily utilising Daria, Dimensional Witch to be slightly too powerful and requiring some changes.
>Magic Owl 2/2 -> 2/1
>Thank you for playing Shadowverse.

What's the best way to counter turn 3 atomeme going second?

Happened 3 times to me already.

List of patrician leader choices

>Forest
Arisa only, she is perfect, she is too good for this world.

>Sword
Erika. Albert faggots need to keep their faggot mouth shut, because whenever they open it dicks start flying towards them, thats how gay they are.

>Rune
DARIA, DARIA, DARIA, DARIA AND ONLY DARIA. cowtits is too ugly and impure, gendalph is laughable.

>Dragon
Forte is clear best choice because other options are 2 losers who nobody gives shit about

>Shadow. Even thou I see nothing wrong with Cerberus players, I still have to point out that luna is much qtier, QT! Dark Saber is also decent choice

>Blood. Vampy for aggro, Urinas for control. Lmao bronze card in trash.

>haven
NONE! DOnt play this garbage unfair class.

>portalcraft
Both are garbage, I use nexus just because she was qt in tutortial.

P.S. If anyone here unironically uses Street fighter leaders, he/she is waste of air and should end his/her pathetic life

depends on the craft

Rin is the only good Rune leader. Ilyia is best Haven. Eris is somehow worse than the street fighter leader. Otherwise you are correct.

Holy Christ, is this reddit?

Jokes aside, this is the sad future.

Would you like to share your shit tastes with the rest of the class, user?

You didn't complain when it happened to fucking soulsqualsher.

Using anything other than Rowen for Dragon is straight up heresy and shows that you haven't been here in the days of rowenposting.

Erika is unusable for me because the sprite they chose as basis for the leader looks stupid and I can't bear looking at it.

Without being a colossal retarded, do you mean? If it were a matter of taste I wouldn't reply.

It was a good nerf to Squasher. It wouldn't be a good nerf to Owl.

Owl is never played without evolve.
Soulsquasher literally went down from 3 to 2 in each deck because it can no longer double as a turn 2 play on curve.

>evolve Owl
>evolve Owl
>evolve Owl

>blood player so afraid of amulets that they're running emeralda AND axewielder

How the flying fuck is even Daria viable? When D-shift was top tier I understood because magic owl + Chimera OTK + you could tutor d-shift with Merlin but Daria is just kind of a "I'm lucky today" deck.
I mean I understand it's strong as fuck, but how can this be a tier 1 deck when it's basically not consistent?

>it's basically not consistent
It is now.

>It bricks so it's balanced :)
Literally over a year of this shit.

Want to get rid of Daria/D-Shift? Just play one of those decks. Keep playing them non-stop until Cygames is forced to nerf them or see the game turn into Runeverse

but how? You need to have Daria in your mulligan right?
I never said it was balanced, that deck is one of the worst thing ever created, but I just don't understand how this get a so favorable winrate

because there's no fucking answer, your only hope is to play the same deck, highroll with dragon, or hope they brick

This isn't ROB. Daria is much more consistent right now.

>You need to have Daria in your mulligan right?
No, you don't. You don't need Daria to win.
Daria is just your way to not run out of fuel, that sometimes might come with a free Ogler or Blade Mage.

I thought ToG was shit, and when Wondermeme released it was even worse so I quit.
Is the game any better now?

EU take 2 qualifiers up

Soulsquasher get insane value from hand, it doesn't matter if you can play her as a vanilla drop, that's just a plus. Into such perspective, she's even more valuable than Owl, a follower which is locked through evolve point. According to these posts "Owl is never used as a vanilla follower, unlike Soulsquasher", that doesn't make Owl better in the slightest, quite the fucking opposite.

and what makes her more consistent than before concretely?

The meta is ROB 2.0

this is nowhere near as bad as those metas, but right now runetumors are all over the place until the nerfs in 10 days

>reducing the cost of your hand by 2 is weaker than a very conditional removal
Runetumors are beyond retarded.

It's still bad, but not as bas as WD.

Why is the bodyguard maid wearing a swimsuit?

>Tier 0 Midrange Shadow
Are you really comparing a highroll deck with Shadow?

This is written like a fucking tumblr post

>ROB 2.0
Daria and """midrange""" sword?
If so, that's not great but definitely not as bad as the shit I quit for like said.

>shadow
>tier 0
Wew.
Anyway, enjoy the last two weeks of your highroll solitaire, faggot.

Better and more consistent ways of spellboosting.
In ROB if you drew a bunch of spellboost followers, you couldn't do anything with them unless you topdecked Clarke because your mass spellboost was mediocre. Current Daria has up to 12 copies of double spellboost on a single card.
You still have the issue, of course, of not drawing any spellboost followers and getting fucked, but still one side of the problem was fixed, what made the deck significantly more consistent.

That's a sleeveless shirt.

things have been a lot more balanced lately because they do nerfs every 3-4 weeks now. also, there's a new rotation mode, so you can escape all of the bullshit from old sets like roach and dshift

>Daria and """midrange""" sword?
No, pre-nerf ROB. Look at the Shadowlog reports at the start of the thread.

The records tells us everything we need to know about Shadow. If there's something that deserves to get fucked over and over again with no sympathy; That is Shadow.

not him but shadow is assgarbage right now, midrange shadow is pretty much their only deck, the rest is meme shit like reanimate or dark alice or straddler

>The records tells us everything we need to know about Shadow
I agree
>48.2%
>47.8%
That's some T0 cancer if I've ever seen it, better nerf Shadow. Rune is fine tho.

>4 ceres
>4 khawys
>4 zeus with last word: summon another zeus
>atomy
>eachtar
>aishar
I think they're fine.

Okay I understand better now, thank you user

>Daria is consistent but i brick every time and can't climb with her, let's nerf the deck

I'll fucking bring the X files for you.

>unironically complaining about Poisoned Apple of Rebirth
Imagine being this assblasted about Shadow.

if they were fine we would see people playing decks that aren't mid shadow. zeus memes are highroll garbage that just lose if you don't draw him, eachtar and aisha barely function outside of midrange, atomy is unlimited, and khawy just gets banished or transformed

Forest is fine, beyond fine. Your argument is invalid.

the fuck does forest have to do with this?

There's not a moment where I don't want to fuck Arisa.

>if they were fine we would see people playing decks that aren't mid shadow
Despite Forest being tier 1 with several styles and decks, it remais with low a playrate.

>Eachtar
>Aisha
>in reanimator
If you're not even playing the game anymore then at least do some research if you want to entertain this general with your shitposting.

and this is relevant to our discussion how? forest is in a good place so that somehow means shadow is in a good place?

Sorry, I just can't stop thinking about fucking Arisa.

Concede please

Aisha is a good backup in reanimate. Even if you play her at 5pp she still has rush and can take out wards.

Your own words. Reanimate is a good deck with low playrate, just like Forest.

Thank you Minthe. Truly the best girl

>Reanimate is a good deck
>Leanimate Necro 47.5%
>Leanimate Necro 40.1%
Yeah real fucking good deck.
>B-But Shadowlog doesn't count because I don't like it!

reanimate is a terrible deck, stop putting words in my mouth

>unga bunga don't know how to pilot reanimate deck!
>AAAHH it's BAD! HOW DO I WIN WITHOUT EACHTAR
>gonna report this on shadowlog!

Is "leanimate" even a word? How does Google get "leanimate" from that?
At least "lamp" is a word.

>don't draw zeus
>lose
>don't draw burial rite
>lose
wow great deck

Stop pretending to be me. I just brought it up because I really want to inseminate Arisa.

Reanimate is a terrific deck? Noted.

Play Ceres on turn 4, reanimate Ceres on turn 6, Reanimate Ceres Again, play Khawy, Reanimate Khawy, Zeus+apple. You don't need to highroll with Zeus to win.

>reanimate ceres
i don't think you play this game

D rank analytics.

>i don't have an argument, better use ad hominem

I mean Reanimate Ceres on turn 5.
Gonna laugh in your face.

Stalling for 8 turns hoping for an early Zeus is a shitty strategy.
It feels cool to reanimate two on turn 10 but why would anyone bother when Doroshi board vomit happens as early as turn 5?

Are you ignoring the Khawy and Ceres spam?

Both are stall cards. What's your point?

Are you ignoring the perfect curve scenario you've typed out? Stalling the entire game didn't work very well for Nep, it's going to work less well when you wincon can actually be killed.

what exactly are you spamming ceres for? dragon doesn't give a shit about ceres, daria doesn't give a shit about ceres, the only common deck that ceres is good against is mid shadow

If reanimate is so fucking good why don't you go on a 50 game win streak with it and get all the reddit upvotes?

The true is, shadow is so bullshit that there's no reason to play anything other than Midrange Shadow. Nothing can surpass Midrange Shadow, not even a highroll Atomy thanks to lurching corpse.

You forgot
>can't stay alive until at least turn 8

>parroting the dragoncuck
If ramp is so fucking good why don't you go on a 50 game win streak with it and get all the reddit upvotes?

There's no reason to play shadow period.

Pretty much this.
Reanimate is a decent deck but midshadow is always better. The only time I play with my reanimate deck is when I'm bored of Eachtar.

That not the truth.

>Nothing can surpass Midrange Shadow
>Mid Range Necro 50.5%
>Mid Range Necro 44.7%
wtf nerf shadow right now?

Khawy doesn't work against Dorothy.
They either suicide all their low cost shit into it with then refill with Dorothy or just suicide Dorothy and still hit for lethal through that pathetic 5hp heal when they have like 12 damage on board.
And then there are those fucks that run like 1 mutagenic and always draw it when they need it.

If Shadow is so good then why wasn't it the most played craft in the tournament?
Checkmate.

Idea for Nep Reprint so we won't have Mid Shadow as thr only playable archetype:

Nephthys's Tempest 4pp Spell
If you have a follower in your hand or deck that has 'Nephthys' in their name, deal 5 damage to all enemy followers and restore 2 health to your leader for each follower destroyed. Then, add 'Awakened Nephthys' from your deck to your hand.

Awakened Nephthys 7pp 3/3
Fanfare: Randomly put followers of different costs (excluding Awakened Nephthys) from your deck into play until your area is full. Then destroy those followers. Their last words effect do not activate. At the end of your turn, deal 5 damage to the enemy leader for each friendly follower destroyed this turn.

Thank you.

>oh no, people are noticing how bullshit rune is
>quick, better talk about shadow again
Every time.

nerf sibyl

Stay assblasted forever dragoncuck.

Just reanimate

>go first 5 times in a row in take two
why am I playing this shitty mode? oh yeah, I have 47 tickets

>can only reanimate with Dragon caller
>they punch through it like the previous turn
>can't reanimate again because lol 8pp 2/2
Not to mention all those times you don't draw him at all, or draw nothing but reanimate cards with no targets, or just draw your entire high curve even though you have 20+ low cost cards.
You basically play reanimeme if you want the Nep brick experience.
All that aside, when it curves out perfectly and you actually manage to survive, the deck is almost unbeatable