/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

WoW is a fun time edition

>wpsg guilds

TBC
(H) - Burning-crusade.com - x1

WotLK
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - x2 (3x RaF, 4x with donation)

Cata
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sunwell-community.com/index.php?/topic/391-report-qsdzaqdq/&tab=comments#comment-1593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lh trannies btfo
kronos will take over the vanilla scene

le aunt poisoner

my pronouns, Uther

report avatarfags on sight

Why is cata the best expansion?

>(H) - Burning-crusade.com - x1
Reminder that this isn't a thing. It's a Mocky pretend adventure, or at least during the few hours he has daily where he isn't sleeping or jacking off with dudes in his discord.
There is no Veeky Forums guild on gummy at this time, either faction. The closest would be Pupper Pals on alliance but I wouldn't suggest joining them either unless you're a faggot and/or feel like farming gold for Lndi to replace everything that got removed from the exploit.

I have no idea why a certain group of anime avatar erpers are so obsessed with creating fake drama on vanilla/tbc servers but whatever. You nerds are so fucking strange.

kys

>like farming gold for Lndi to replace everything that got removed from the exploit

This never happened

well Lndi has never lied before, so...

What? I'm just saying that never happened, just like how Rhox didn't get banned for the exploit either

Ironic that guy complains about random "fake drama" when he posts "fake drama"

>indi doing damage control this hard
K E K

Prove it then, you clearly know something I don't despite complaining about "fake drama"

Gee wiz, wish I had people farming gold for me so that I could shitpost in the thread instead if trying to recover from the rightful punishment.
Idk why Gummy cucked out and didn't just ban you permanently. You're gonna do some scummy shit again, like you did on every server so far.

Nice "fake drama" I guess lol

>gummy hands out 24 hour bans
>won't name names but heavily implies Lndi was among those exploiting as do others
>mysteriously Lndi is "busy lol" for those 24 hours and doesn't logon
>"i was with friends lmao"
>suddenly Lndi has both RL friends and things to do in his real life
It's a mysterious mystery, if only there was a way to get to the bottom of it. I suppose we will never know.

>24 hours

This never happened, it hasn't even been 24 hours since Gummy announced it in discord

I honestly hope you're Lndi because if you're dickriding him this hard without knowing his history, you're prepping yourself for a very miserable time.

You're literally making up fake shit and getting upset when proven wrong, Gummy announced the exploits and bans at 3am East Coast, it is now 2pm

Is math not a thing for you or something? We get it, you're eternally assblasted at Lndi for something but you look retarded atm

"fake news" he screamed

affli or demo for 60-80 leveling?

can you fags go back to your containment general?

>you look retarded atm

Tell me again how 3am to 2pm is 24 hours?

lndi, you've got a lot of spare time on your hands? It's like you can't play the game and have to sit as your own IDF :^)

Great argument

3am to 2pm lol

It's an observation mate. Relax. You've got your cucks working away to get your gold up :^)

So you're back to thinking it was just gold now? Gave up that quick on the ban claim after someone scrolled up in discord?

Or are you saying Gummy gave preferential treatment?

>be scummy
>get caught
>get mildly rekt by a cripple
never change Lndi

Holy shitballs, the damage control

Nothing happened though? Unless you know something we all don't know

All I've seen is someone spamming fake drama about a 200 pop server

indi...

wait is indi the gm of the gummy guild or just a member?

it isn't a Veeky Forums guild it is just an extension of the LH guild with all their alts + Veeky Forums people from their discord
for some reason people think just because Lndi is in its automatically Veeky Forums

Is Lndi unbanned in game already? This thread is pure cancer with the damage control

he was never banned from the looks of it
not sure why someone would claim 24 hours when it hasn't even been 12

>he
lndi...

i play on polewell just stating what ive observed from this autistic shitflinging match

gummy, since you cucked out and didn't deal with the issue, did you at least flag the account so when he scums again, and he will, he gets more than a 24h ban?

Memories or Sunwell?
need some pros and cons

Sunwell is open and we're playing on it.

who is lndi

is he autistic like tyrannis

Shill me on Sunwell, whats different about it than any other run of the mill wrath server out?

Sunwell
>currently open
>x2 for vanilla and tbc content
>great scripting
>some of the best staff communication ive seen on a server
Memories
>not released yet
>x1 all the way for maximum boredom
>run by literal who's with no experience
>staff are frogposters who use to shill here hard
>nobody will play there
Theres legit no reason to play Memories.

>we're playing on it.

Lol that guild will not survive past a few weeks, everyone will either go to Hades or are waiting for Memories. I doubt it even has enough for 25m.

its new

So is it just another ToD where we farm Naxx then quit when Ulduar comes out?

probably

idk

just a scummy dude
somehow people itt are surprised a scummy dude did a scummy thing...

If you are playing servers with Veeky Forums guilds you're playing incorrectly.

ToD died though, had nothing to do with and going by past private servers I really doubt there is any NA guilds playing

>@here Angrathar player cap has been increased (we had 4,000 Connected Players).
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
IVE MADE SOME MISTAKES

I see they are taking the Warmane/Nighthaven route lol

Is Radeghost still on staff at Polewell? I remember buying gold from that guy back in the day when he was GM

Hes on Memories staff now

Well I'm sure the other Slavs are still doing that kind of shit regardless, all these servers staff abuse their power one way or another

That's why I play gummy, at least I know his abuse of power is in the name of autism and desperately trying to make friends, not greed

one of the 14 retards who was actually 24h banned for the uldaman exploit here to chime in.

when the bans were issued, only 4 people were in uldaman at the time. indi wasnt among them, it was Sweetie, Taigalily, Omnismash, and Keaaori.

Gummy was going with blizzlike policy by not referring to anybody who was banned, and he issued punishments based on blizz guidelines we just outed ourselves while discussing the bans on discord.

I have indi on my friends list and i never saw him in uldaman. last few days he's just been in outlands leveling up. I'm certain he wasnt a part of the bans and any claims otherwise are entirely baseless.

Anybody who wasnt an engineer and was trying to farm that chest was really just wasting their time, since it wasnt even that lucrative. It was tops 120g/hour of lazy clicking for free gold.

My only qualm with this whole thing is ultimately the bans and gold resets were entirely gummy's discretion, he can tout that he is being blizzlike about it but it's pretty disingenuous considering he does other things like spawn himself a lvl 70 and fly around and gank people. it's his server and he can do what he wants, but he's being pretty disingenuous when he preaches to be 100% blizzlike. His attitude towards the bans would be different if he was still at 100 pop cap and hosting from his own desktop

>make a char of the same class and same spec on Sunwell and Gummy
>get to low 30s on both of them
>sunwell has a lot of players but not many english speakers
>gummy has very few players but they're mostly english speaking
both Veeky Forums guilds seem relatively even in active players, anyone have a second, and maybe third opinion on where would be best to go between the two?

The vg guild on gummys will actually raid but they're all erp fags and tranny orbiters.
The vg guild on sunwell will die and most of them are slightly less cancer.

speak for yourself cunt

Thank you for the exoneration m8

>his only argument against non blizzlike is that gummy occasionally ganks on a 70 horde

fuckin jej. Honestly I think gummy should boost a few more 70s on horde, the way the server developed from a "hey friends come raid on my server xdxdxd" server means that we have ~100 alliance 70s and maybe 2 horde, not very blizzlike at all.

There are three vg guilds on gummy.

Placeholder, no fun allowed, and pupper pals.

all 3 of those guilds you listed spam invite normies
pupper pals is literally an alt guild of their Lights Hope raid guild, stop putting us in the thread just because some of us come here

You aren't wrong. And when he started appearing and ganking people, nobody really cared. It is a weak argument desu, but I still felt like it was still worth saying.

I'm just rustled desu. I accept the ban but at the same time some people were hurt by proxy who had nothing to do with the ban

>any account theyve ever accessed had their gold reset to 0.

so some people who happen to share accs with their friends lose all their gold progress
for farming a dozen greens out of a shitty chest? idk man. Not worth arguing directly to him just feels a little heavy handed.

placeholder doesnt spam invite normies. But its also only got 8 members :^)

to be fair it really isn't a real guild is it? not enough people playing horde, especially from here

Anything is a guild as long as you're having fun.

its just a few people who are Veeky Forums friendly that already have 70s on alliance rerolling horde for comfy kara. Eventually when its raidlog season we'll be focusing more on it. Until then i wouldnt expect much out of

There are no horde vg guilds. Pupper pals doesnt really recruit from vg afaik, but and would be your choices if you wanted Veeky Forumsesque gchat

fair point but longevity is something to consider as well

I haven't met a single person that doesn't speak english on Sunwell. What the fuck are you on about? I'm level 80 too

how often do you see polish in global, be honest

ASCENSION

I've been away for a little while, is Gummy really back? I thought a few hours after he launched Felmyst he shut it down. Is it legit Gummy's server?

Yes, it is back

How come? I thought he was done for good. Anyone mind explaining me the story?

Basically soft launched it half a year after he shut it down, the demand was there, he grew in confidence that Blizzard was going to leave him alone, and now here we are

The server is hosted on OVH now

Gum, im lvl 55....regretting rolling draenei. would u race change me?

Soft reopen

>wahhh i got caught abusing an exploit and banned
hopefully he removes all of your gold too

Sorry, I'm not versed on Veeky Forums politics.

>exploiting for gold on a 200 pop funserver run by a mentally ill cripple
Which one are you? Because that is an insanely pathetic situation. No real opinion on Gummy hurting your feelings by spying/jacking off on people and ganking for keks, but i guess point taken?
So you're saying, you're a bad dude for acting scummy as all fuck on a 200 pop server (so basically 7.5% of the server is a cheater) but gummy is also bad for spawning a GM character for himself to ERP with, so therefore both sides are bad. Is this what you mean?

Eh, whatever. I hope you realize this shit is pretty lame. Fuck you anyhow.

Is arcane or FFB specc the best for a fresh mage in wotlk 3.3.5?

you can now buy heirlooms on sunwell
defend this shit
fuck man why did ToD have to die, it was so much better

arcane

Lndi what time are puppers gonna raid? ty

na guild so anytime after 5pm im assuming

what time zone?

puppers isnt going to raid. they dont even have enough 70s for dungeons. ret btw and aegis have all of the 70s.

I know but they have to start somewhere, was curious since at least based off reading the discord, I don't like the people from those other guilds very much.

Hardly Veeky Forums guilds, definitely not /wpsg/ guilds.
Fags from /lhg/ take anyone as long as they suck up to the right people and don't complain about their erp memes

>Lndi what time are we gonna work to gear you up?
ftfy

Yeah, i know the memes. I have a feeling they are overblown but i could be wrong. I want to play tbc and have fun, I don't post here often.
I can just go horde as well. Maybe i could find enough people to raid late at night.

Is there anyone in pupper pals who isn't already raiding with them on LH?
Or will i just get cucked by their core

>the absolute state of druids
sunwell-community.com/index.php?/topic/391-report-qsdzaqdq/&tab=comments#comment-1593

wew your banned guy

can't take it anymore brehs, horde would have been the better choice but I doubt it makes a difference
literally everyone on this pisswell shit alliance side is underage and mentally retarded
just not fun, back to gummys