/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General #3416

No bully edition
Previous Thread:Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: mediafire.com/file/3cdazfotih9lob0/SummersClover-1.0.0-pc.zip mega.nz/#!y8sS3RBa!vZblxJwTpn_1jh6oFR7N8QqGbRecx3f6Rh5srPcmedQ
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2 (embed)
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc (embed)
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x (embed)
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1 (embed)
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7 (embed)
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J (embed)

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6POSyqQA9U
mediafire.com/file/dthbhj9jq40bbh8/Piano Collection- Katawa Shoujo.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dubs for lilly

Rolling 6 for Hana~chan

Reminder that Hanako is a rape victim

we both fucked up, let's try that again.

>556
sorry lilly but I'm shooting up a school and maybe i get a trip for you there

Nth for a happy Hana!

this thread belongs in the fireplace

One for Mish

perfect identical numbers wasted on rudeposting instead of being offered to best girl

>offered to best girl
Yes, lets offer best girl some digits

Shizune would prefer acts of skill rather than acts of luck, though.

are you implying that getting digits is not an act that denotes a tremedous skill?

h*nako is shit

You're either essentially rolling a dice or using one of those ugly bots. You want to dedicate a number to Shizune? Get a high ELO in your favourite competitive game.

>tfw I was THAT CLOSE to win a game of chess against someone with an ELO 300 points above mine (because lul matchmaker) but I played the endgame like a retard.

I was 3 pawns ahead with no positional disadvantage (after an extremely perilous middlegame). Then I threw it all away. To be fair I was on 5 seconds timebank at this point, but even when I brought it back to 20 (+2 increment) I played terribly.

Shizune would've been proud of me, at least for the first 40 moves.

Smug Shizune thread? Smug Shizune thread.

Is this the off by one thread?

I love Emi!

>two no bully threads one thread apart
Bold move Cotton, let's see if it pays off for him

>friend tells me to try Katawa Shoujo
"eh looks cute, can't be that bad"
>end up doing Emi's route
>good ending

my heart lads, why can't I have something like this?

A six for hana and a dub for lilly !

Save yourself friend and stop now before you fall down the VN rabbit hole. All it brings is sadness and despair.

i played DDLC before this as well and it hurt too. I really need to not play VNs, they leave me dead inside for the next week or two which doesnt help my already existing depression

but im a sucker for cute 2D sooo

youtube.com/watch?v=_6POSyqQA9U

>my heart lads, why can't I have something like this?
because if you could, life wouldn't be an endless misery, hurting our soul more and more at every passing moment.

can't have that.

Honestly, when i see best cat face my heart melted my dignity also vanished beacuse losing a game of risk irl would be a dishonor to me
atleast katawa shoujo offers you something better then ,,omg so crazy and yandere,, type of girls

>tfw you'd constantly try to annoy her just a little, to see her grumpy edition face

im not allowed happiness? unfortunate
I didnt mind DDLCs girls, Natsuki a best and actually shows some sort of development to the protag

seen this picture posted so many times, can't believe no one made a "Shizune sees your dick" reaction/roll pic with it.
or did they?

Natsuki was the only ,,normal one,, but even all 4 of them are generic anime girls in terms of design

Threadly reminder to write write write write write for the spring writing event!

How would the Katawas play your favourite competitive physical/video game? What loadouts (if it has that sort of thing) would they use? What strategies would they go for? Would they be predictable and/or adaptable?

Hey guys do you think Shizune could m

go on

mediafire.com/file/dthbhj9jq40bbh8/Piano Collection- Katawa Shoujo.7z
Piano collection in glorious FLAC (albeit kinda poor bitrate)

I don't think there is anything she couldn't m
it is Shizune we're talking about

Lilly would have a hard time playing anything that requires constant attention.
Hanako would propably loose interest after she would start to loose
Rin wouldn't play for obvious reasons unless we would get her a controller or dancing pad
Emi would propably want to play sports with you
Shizune + misha combo would let me play strategy games with her like risk or civilization, or crusader kings

Well I don't think there is anything she couldn't "C"!
LOLOLOLOLOL

>ywn feel Shizune caressing your D
why even live?

>bored/nothing to do so gonna make long post
Favorite games/vidya/sport/etc.. are...
Chess, Poker, Hearthstone, TF2.
Chess : Emi and Rin would be fucking terrible at it, obviously. Lilly too, not for lack of smarts, but playing blind is hard. Shizune and Hanako, well we've seen them play a bit. I think Shizune would be excellent in both short and long time controls, but she'd get bored in the long ones. Maybe it'd hurt her performance. Hanako would be useless in short time control. A bit better in long, but would still get crushed by a good player.

Hearthstone : Shizune would definitely play a control/late game deck. Maybe jade druid. Lilly would play aggro, easier for a blind person or any person RIn wouldn't give a fuck. Hanako would just play fun decks and get rekt. Emi would probably try harder than Hanako, but get rekt anyway.

TF2 : Already answered that, for Emi anyway. Emi would play scout and I'd be her soldier

I really recommend listening to these, they are all amazing.

>bored
You should go for a run!

>CKII with Misha
>Fuck her wife

b-but I'm writing a story! I'm running my mind, does that count?

you should do running with your body too. It's going to be unpleasant the first week but after you learn your limits it can be really a good escape. It also helps with clearing your mind

Rin no tame ni

How much rin is in the bin

I'd say a whole bunch

100%

Cute rin !

very

3000 hours in paint were needed to finally achieve my goal.

what classpects would the katawas be if they were god-tier?

Do versions of these exist for Emi/Hanako/Shizune?

Emi's is a poplar tree iirc

Here yago.

Where do I ask running-related questions, /ksg/?
No, I am not lookign for excuses not to do it or to procastrinate.

Oh I found one with all of them.

Go to Veeky Forums if you want to ask questions about training only.
Go to /ksg/ if you want simple advice about running and some cute emi to help you along the way

You could try Veeky Forums or you can ask here, a few of us are runners!

I want to drink with Akira and maybe kiss her too!

Only a kiss with akira or would you like something more ?

Should I invest in running shoes?
How important is form and all that and where do I learn it?
What routine should I follow?
Those are the only questions I have as of now

>shoes
100% yes, and replace them every couple months depending on running frequency, you don't need really expensive ones, just get some cheap ones on sale if you can
>form
You should be running on your toes, don't slap your feet against the ground flat or you'll get shin splints very quickly
>routine
Picture related

Good luck user, I'm rooting for you!

y-you mean like a hug? I would like that very much too

A fulfilling relationship.

what about something more lewd, like holding hands?

no lewd implications on my christian thread

>handholding
what a degenerate fetish i swear to god

well once we know each others a bit more... If she's into that hardcore stuff. I'm usually more vanilla, but for her I'd be willing to try.

Holding hands is for nerds.

Even better

>>shoes
Any brand you would recommend? Does height play into what shoes I should buy too?
>>form
What about breathing?
>>routine
Thank you for the routine!

Brand isn't all that important, just don't buy chinese abibas tier shoes and you're okay

while running try to find a rythm and keep that rythm, irregular breathing kills the man

stick with it even if it gets hard, it will only get better

What's it like to hold a girl's hand?

I literally just buy some cheap running shoes when I need them from the store. All that really matters when it comes to running shoes is making sure you get new ones every couple months because they wear down and running injuries become more prominent as they do.

As for breathing you should be breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth (until you can't) and keep a regular breathing pattern. I like to breathe in for 3 seconds and out for 3 seconds at a time, but that's just a personal thing.
Make sure to stretch before and after your run, I know it's not fun.
Glad to help!

Warm and soft. I got an erection while doing that

Not that guy, but I live on a dirt road and near the woods. Does this effect the type of shoes or routine I should follow? I've done some running before but nothing consistent. I also usually run at night because I'm too afraid to be seen by other people and got hurt one time trying to avoid people. Is it ok to run in the woods too? I have some little hiking trail marked out that I walk through from time to time.

Just got back from work, what did I miss fellow cripplefuckers?

>Still talking about this VN.

the katawas were made real for 5 hours. we've had the best time of our life, but now they're gone. sorry you missed it.
how was work?

Flying Witch is maximum comfy

is there some cutesy/lovey stuff in there? I just finished some animu where i so wished the MC would get it on with the main girl who was adorable, but they never did and it was more anticlimatic than Shizune's good ending.

To that guy who wants to learn the piano, try covering your favourite KS song for the Spring Submission!

It's okay, Lilly can't tell the difference.
>Fattest Nut
You're back!

Just watch Amagami or Garden of Words, Nerd.

hey someone actually remembered my namefagging.

I don't want to be dishonest to Lilly.

>Rin
>Dawn of War 2: The Dark Crusade
>What strategies would they go for?
Tau Long Range (can't into melee, as another user once pointed out to me)
>Would they be predictable and/or adaptable?
Unpredictably adaptable.

I really really wouldn't recommend running in the woods. I've done it, but the amount of hazards in the woods really makes me want to say you shouldn't, tripping on a tree root you didn't see could put you out of commission for a while, I'd stick to the dirt road, which is fine.
As a general rule you should avoid running on pavement and asphalt as they're hard surfaces without much give and can cause injuries quicker. Routine and shoes stay the same.

I understand wanting to avoid people, and you may even have some bad experiences sometime, but you really shouldn't let it deter you just because people can be assholes. Trust me, I understand the anxiety, but it's not worth shaping your life around.

>cutesy/lovey stuff
There are plenty of cute stuff, but no romance/love at all really. I guess they kind of tease it between Kei and Nao, but it's just teasing. It's really just a comfy SoL with magical realism elements.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

>Hanako not in the fireplace
>Shizune in australia
>Emi in a bush?

>got hurt one time trying to avoid people
You have to tell us what happened user. That seems a bit extreme.

Know how I know you're new?
>"Gimme the chocolate Hisao"
>Did you even play Shizune's route?
>"Am I poplar yet?"

Glad to help man, Emi and I are both cheering for you.
Remember to stay hydrated, it's very important!

>the katawas were made real for 5 hours. we've had the best time of our life, but now they're gone. sorry you missed it.
I'm not. Sounds like you had your dream come true and missed out on it, which is more painful than never having it all. Nothing upsets a man dying from starvation that someone holding out bread and then snatching it away.
>how was work
Not bad.

>Still namefagging about this VN

Know how I know you're autistic?
Honestly though, I don't get the poplar thing. I vaguely remember the image explaining it

Thank you. I'll still probably walk in the woods but running does seem pretty ridiculous. And I guess it's good that the dirt is better since it's softer than asphalt, I didn't know that about running.
One time I was running and saw a lady and her dog coming down the road in the distance. I jumped off the side of the road into a river and gashed my leg on a road sign that had fallen down there in a past rain storm. Ended up waiting for the dog lady to pass before I went home. I just bound it with bandage tape and took some antibiotics I had. I probably should have went to the hospital but whatever, It's fine now.

Oh, a last question. What kind of stretches should I do?