What's their fucking problem

What's their fucking problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
fortune.com/2016/01/20/germany-best-country-usnews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Victim complex and racism. Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about present day Germany.

The Germans do not have a problem.
They are the problem.
Plz genocide

There's a great Foucault quote about how the many states of the Holy Roman Empire were used as a 'laboratory' to develop the template for european modernity, and how as its consequence the united Germany became compelled to take the role of Europe's leader. It is almost spooky how well his exact wording described Merkel's Germany in the EU.

This. G*rms are less than worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Germany has been deemed the best country in the world, according to a new report published today.

fortune.com/2016/01/20/germany-best-country-usnews

Inferiority complex, they must surpass everyone in failure. Greece is giving them a run for their money though.

>Greece is giving them a run for their money though.
Nah. Greek kings have been Wittelsbachers and Oldenburgers. Extorting Greece is a German sport.

Was it autism Veeky Forums?

I love how this board portrays germany as the ultimate evil while russia and the US are bombing the middle east back to the stone age, right now

>CRT - Project for the New American Century edition

its their natural instinct to be self-destructive

Im german and I can confirm the inferiority complex.
It runs deep in us. We want to be great but at the same time we hate ourselves.
Very dangerous mix because we project our nationalism to the EU stage.
More than anyone else the german people replace the EU as a great means to an end (help with trade, bring germany-france together) and turned it into an ideology.

I think we are in for a bumpy ride for future-Veeky Forums to enjoy.

>all these normies and german paid shills choosing Germany

>confirm
Holy shit we have a spokesperson who can speak on behalf of millions of people, because he understands them all personally.

nice sarcasm, Satan.

You can start arguing any time though.

I'm not arguing though I'm just honoured to speak with the god-emperor of the german hivemind, honestly.

Can we fucking ban /int/ pls

sure, right after we ban /pol/ which is never, friend

I am German and I cannot confirm this.
We are great and we don't hate ourselves, we are just overly selfconscious. The EU as envisioned by Kohl was a great thing. Now that criminals like Juncker run the show it has just become a self-service store for assholes - i.e. a tool to use. Pure pragmatism, nothing ideological at all anymore. Which is a pity really. It could have been good. Well maybe it will be.

According to Veeky Forums America and Russia bombing the Middle East can somehow be traced to Germans

No, just ban all these faggots propagating internal kraut garbage.