/fhg/ - For Honor General

slow user, cant do threads edition

Old thread
>season 5 patchnotes (abridged)
reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7umnax/abridged_warriors_den_feb_1st_patch_notes/

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jETgDKRUlgc
youtu.be/3YxJElToKGc
youtu.be/YS_v2hRLcQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

finally

take notes, slow user

fuck you faggots this one isn't embeded either. you all just couldn't fathom the fact I made the thread. One day I will do it and you won't even fucking notice.

kys

we will notice when the next bread has a literal picture of bread

>t..they..they should j..just do a sequel guys! They will!
When will you forhonor 2 fags give it a rest

it would've been completely OK if you didn't but fucking bread in the title picture.

nigga at least make it FH related.

>

one day.

i believe in you

Ubi for some reason just hasn't been making sequels, they've continued to update the division and siege instead of releasing sequels

rate plz no bully ;_;

OTP

nice helmet and arm selection but you shouldn't paint your armour it looks bad

>think ornament is super neato
>every other fucking zerk has that exact crown

feels bad dude

because thats the smart thing to do. why would you want to lose the base you have already

exactly what I wear/10

should I put engravings on them ?

I like this helm but I really don't know what ornament look good on it

cause they learned their lesson with the AC series and stopped the annual releases and took notes on everyone else's long term plans

wasnt this game supposed to be dead?

It’s a for goner

You already went for a "realistic" armor style, don't ruin it with a fuckign ornament, those are for fashion faggots

All me

Get banned kek

>ywn pic related
Why must we suffer?

I hope one day they'll do a "no helmet" version for some heroes, like they did for the new one

Soon

>this is a 10/10 in Ashfeld

Why some? They should do it for all of them if they're going to do it. And they can give masked versions to Highlander, Shaman and Aramusha.

Honestly, I would prefer new designs for the existing heroes over new heroes in Year 2.

idk, Ilike Nobushi's mask, take that off and she's just a hobbo girl with a stick

It's not like they would remove the original designs from the game just because they added maskless versions.

They'd just be alternate costumes.

>no helmet version for Peacekeepr
>she's ugly as fuck
No plz ;_;

Anyone notice how high the player counts were? Xbox player here

No, that's Valk.

Maskless valkyrie

I hope new executions will integrate more dismemberement like legs, or even being cut in half. Decapitation of women are liek the low tier of gore fantasy for me I hardly have a boner

You okay?

I forget alot of people have a guro fetish in this game

Of course he's not okay.
Where do you think you are?

pussies

if its not the most efficient and fast execution then i ain't buying

>he doesn't want to play with the victim

better than a foot fetish imo

i'd rather kill them quickly and spam my expensive emote and effect over their corpse

Sounds like someone a guro fetishits would say. Go kill some little girls, ugh

:)

>harder, daddy

>Law turning Nobu as his cocksleeve
Hot

>Lawtists are into guro
another reason to hate them.

>tumblr
>reddit opinion
are you the one?

You can tell he was aroused, Nobushi players are tsundere

>implying that I didn't get this image from a /vp/ tag in tumblr
>implying this image didn't originate from /vp/
>getting triggered by file name
>he deflects to reddit
I think you need to reevaluate your life.

Not gonna happen

Anyone got anymore gay thoughts

pretending Nobushi is a boy makes her hotter

delete this

no

Nobushi players are either tsundere, yandere or whiny babies when they get rekt by Centurion massive roman cock

Should light attacks be generalized like what was done with guard switch delay? Besides Shugo's, what purpose do 600ms lights have beyond artificially limiting where a lot of the heroes can attack? They're braindead easy to parry and even with the upcoming parry changes they force you to eat far too much damage for what they're worth.

There's nothing better than landing Cent's parry counter and pinning a Nobu against the wall.

That's some Muhammad Ali style psyche game.

EAT
SHIT

>tfw there’s no lewdfic about Cent pinning and fucking Nobu against a wall
These two are always drawn together in fanart yet no lewds still stands a mystery to me

If you like how the engravings you have unlocked look sure. Ultimately it is up to personal taste of course but painted metal is usually a big no.

I reinstalled after leaving at the end of S1. Do I still want to wait until I'm rep 3-4 with a character before opening the pile of crates I received for picking red team?

its rep 8 now

>1 year after release
>pks are still R1 spamming
cool game

oh.. at least I have this 12 days of champion status
;_;

What was added is the following
>Chip damage increased to 18% across all modes
>When OOS[out of stamina] you can no longer stop light chains. Meaning you can finally eat an Orochi light combo that isn’t a top light and it won’t be stopped.
>rolling now costs 50% stamina, and no longer gurantees a block animation after it. Meaning you can no longer spam rolls and get a free block after the iframes of animation are done
>health no longer regens on any character at critical health situations
>all unblockable attacks and unblockable bashes feed revenge in modes that allow revenge(yes shoulder, bash kicks and unblockable attacks feed revenge.)
>unlock “tech” [gltich] is no longer easily performed or simply no longer is viable for most heroes
>zone flicker is patched and no longer appears
>zone of raider on GB[guard break], crushing counter for warden are no longer parry-able by assassins
>revenge builds no longer exist (meaning this isn’t season 1 tier damage since gear doesn’t amplify revenge strength)
COMING SOON ON FEBRUARY 15TH
>Parrying no longer guarantees a GB on a hero PERIOD! it can be counter broken after a parry.
>Parrying now has a indicator to tell which type of attack you parried. Lights [flash that’s not too bright, appears on screen] heavy[reddish sparks]
>Parrying a light allows for a 900ms window of attack(heavies or special combos apply for a punish)
>Parrying a heavy allows for a 600ms window of attack (a light attack for all classes)

That chart's not right, it's legendary only at 7

You've got a bardiche and jousting armour on I wouldn't worry about realism

no, it's rep 8 for sure. I just got my ara to rep 8, I openend one box at rep 7 and got epics.

>I openend one box at rep 7 and got epics.
>Things that didn't happen

I have video evidence of it, let me make the webm.

prepare your ass because it's about to BTFO.

>just got game
>want to go kniggers
>played warden during the beta
>read that he's shit-tier right now
somebody confirm, alternatively I can go law but from what I gathered he's the memeknight

Warden is brainlet hero rn desu, like 3 moves lol

8+ is legendary only, 7 still gets epics

youtu.be/jETgDKRUlgc
From all those cancels from neutral
To
youtu.be/3YxJElToKGc
To not being able to do that anymore
Also
youtu.be/YS_v2hRLcQA

Warden is shit tier yes but he has the ultimate aesthetic.

Lawbringer is very good in 4s The only mode that matters but yes, he is the meme Knight and your are an autist if you play as him.

Here is your WebM. You might be wondering why I have this in the first place, it's because I was under the same misconception as you before.

stop reading tierlists and play whatever is fun

Yeah I don't know why I thought it was 7 when I got all my main characters to 8 for that exact reason

I understand why you might think that, I think it's just pure luck, because I said the same thing due to my Shinobi getting nothing but legendary drops, but technically it's rep 8.

>that first one
fuck me i forgot he could cancel after he got armour

I love how he always went off about how he "can't wait for the game to become more balanced, then we'll see who the real top tier players" as if he's implying he'd be one of the best. He sucks fucking shit and always has. He just doesn't want to accept that fact and decides to blame it on "50/50s" and luck. Fuck true and most of all fuck his stupid ugly hat.

Play Berserker, he's L O W T I E R

FUCKINGF UBISOFT
I WANT MY WINTER KING FOR WARDEN AND YOU ARENT GIVING IT TO ME.
IM WINNING TOURNEY AND GETTING 2ND PLACE BUT YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME THE LAST COLOR IM GOING TO EXPLODE YOU FUCKNUGGETTS

1 W E E K L E F T
W
E
E
K

L
E
F
T

Better hurry kiddo

i cant man, its literally impossible for me, i get so salty playing FH that i wanna kill someone for real

>ywn have 2 kat tsundere cutie
why even live?

>want to get glad/shinobi
>want more customs/effects/executions/piling champ status
>never want to spend a single cent on >steel pack
The struggle's real. Sometimes I think we should get two more orders or more steel in the bi-daily orders.

Is something happening to cent or is it just the parry gb thing

get champ status, makes grinding a lot easier