/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

buck has found booty edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw (embed)
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ (embed)

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=pNdz9kEUvhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for buck being best class

banditfag on suicide watch

Buck the shmuck

>"My name's BUCK, and I'm here to _____!!!"

What's he saying, lads?

assist in the operation

>class

i want to be IQ's foot slave!

kill zombayys

Make Tachanka's LMG recoil look good.

>be me
>top of leaderboard with 7 kills
>rest of the team has ZERO
>about to lose, last round
>tell them to pick it up
>they get butthurt and TK me

the ABSOLUTE state of R6S

Shitty oc coming

Buff the Six12

damn, that is shitty

i laughed though

Buff suppressors too

remove these disgusting pictures from the booru

> Ever tried using an optic with both eyes open?
That is how you use optics, yes. Every military teaches troops to aim with two eyes. Two main reasons with one eye you're tunnel visioned, and when you squint your muscle tensions, decreasing chance of precision shot. That's why as I said earlier, olimpic sharpsooters use special glasses, that close one eye, even though they keep it open.

What's the best pistol in the game?

Makarov

any of the machine pistols

five seven

the french 9mm is awesome

The Hong Kong one

How do I do this "quick leaning" trick? Seems like pressing q/e isn't fast enough even with 3 speed ops.

someone wanna tell me why they took out yacht but left in theme park?

wasn't there a rainbow six siege gachimuchi video out there?

no

new thread
Report, sage, and evacuate shitty earlyfag thread.

cut it out

Well if we take only stats into account and throw Luison out of the window, deagle is the best. But for my taste RG15 is simply the best one. Fucking GREEN laser sight and holo, consider me sold.

t. elafag

hong kang, indisputably.
that is if you're not counting machine pistols

No, make the LMG have less retarded recoil.

Agreed

Q-929
60 fucking damage, which two shots 1 and 2 armors
10 round magazine, more than enough to clear an entire room
Quality iron sights
Nonexistent visual recoil, like all pistols

It basically has the superior damage of the GIGN revolver and deagle without the drawbacks of low mag size and recoil.

the deagle is trash

>hong kang, indisputably.
It's ok, but not the best.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/edit#gid=0

That's why I said "if we only look at stats".

PMM is still same shots-to-kill in just about all situations and has a smaller magazine. also the irons are terrible.

Why does the game kick you out if your ping gets too high?

>not the best
>spreadsheet shows it on top along with the PMM but also has more bullets

Party

>that image

kek

Because playing against someone with a high ping creates a bad experience for the other players.

Main Castle, lil White Boy.

Give him a nitro and I might

Time to kill for PMM is shorter, plus it is slavic which means blessing of LORD with each shot.

factually untrue
t. that graph you posted

Glad someone had a laugh at least

I'm too busy maining _Recruit

can you fuck off with the reddit meme

>redditor being retarded
wow

in fact the only time theres a shot-to-kill difference is at 14 meters against 3 armor with rook plate.

Newbie questions:
why is Buck's DMR better than his automatic rifle?

what am I supposed to do when an enemy peaks a corner 20 times a second? I always get killed without seeing them at all. like they could be halfway in the hallway and I won't see them shoot me even if I'm looking directly at them.

How do I learn to use valkyrie cameras effectively?

and finally, how do enemies that spawn peek always know exactly where my team spawns every time without fail?

>team is competend during defense
>on attack they get 1v3'd by cav and spawn peeked

dude i'm pretty stoned and i get it's supposed to be castle behind his shield on the floor but I can't stop seeing it as the armour, castle, drone and hostage skydiving down a cliffside with castle using the shield as a makeshift parachute

>Queue up for THunt to get some extra renown
>Its that awful Bartlett level with the yellow haze
Why is this still in the game? I wouldnt mind it as much if you could actually see 5 feet infront of you and if the game didnt keep forcing you to play it after every other match

disable bomb defuse from the matchmaking settings
each time someone q's up for article 5 it just pulls off 4 poor souls qing for bomb defusal thunt.

>why is Buck's DMR better than his automatic rifle?
it's not, both have their uses but real men master the beast that is the c8

>what am I supposed to do when an enemy peaks a corner 20 times a second? I always get killed without seeing them at all. like they could be halfway in the hallway and I won't see them shoot me even if I'm looking directly at them.
peekers advantage is insane in this game, read the pastebin for more info

>How do I learn to use valkyrie cameras effectively?
play her and use your head. theres too many good spots to count. throwing them outside and running out on unsuspecting enemies is something you should try to do.

>and finally, how do enemies that spawn peek always know exactly where my team spawns every time without fail?
they're lucky, if you're playing in ranked, they're strategically predicting where your team will spawn relative to their objective location.

Do you guys still think Attacker and Defense have equal win rates anymore?

>>and finally, how do enemies that spawn peek always know exactly where my team spawns every time without fail?
>they're lucky, if you're playing in ranked, they're strategically predicting where your team will spawn relative to their objective location.
Couldn't they just predict based on which outside cam your team shots first? At least that's what I do

I doubt it anymore and defense probably is higher in win rate now.

yeah they could, seems like then would be a bit too late to be punching out windows though. people see a barricade piece fly out of a window and they'll prefire the shit out of it.

Defense has higher win rates due to the fact that defending operators are simply better currently, in almost every map except the clusterfuck known as House.

unlikely
defenders have the advantage of *la
wouldn't be surprised if she had a 100% pick rate

xD

>competend

thank you. I still have to wonder what makes the c8 superior to his DMR. The DMR is very damaging, easy to control with a muzzle break,and fires as fast as you can click. That's very very nice. at first I was using the c8 and it's not as difficult as I was lead to believe, just requires recoil correction, but it doesn't seem to be capable of the amount of sustained damage the DMR is. I can't even think of someone I've shot more than three times center mass that didn't net a kill.

I'll check out the pastebin. I've been looking into stuff on youtube anyway because I'm terribly autistic and when I get into something that's just a thing I do like immediately.

I mean every time my team is spawn peeked, someone is shot dead the very second they leave the spawning area.

I don't like Club House

>be on defence
>dont run out, spawnpeek or run around shooting at everything with ela on defense
>entire team gets peeked by hibana/ash and lose the round
Why is this game based on the most retarded possible strats? It's really starting to get boring seeing every round go down the same way.
>t. 400 hours, plat 3

If you’re leaning left, quickly press q then e and vice versa

How do we nerf defense?

Let people take 2 claymores

dont let 3 speed defenders have good guns give them something UMP 45/MPX tier.

There I fixed the game

delete ela and replace her with something that doesnt suck.

Literally only nerf ela's weapon to 30 bullets and that's it.

Remove Ela.

2 claymores seems overkill

>trashkan on offense
truly nightmarish
or just give thermite 2 claymores

I fucking OOOOOOOOOOOOH
i FUCKING HATE Theme PARK!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not enough, just make it a shit gun.
her gadget is powerful enough by itself anyway.

who /cavbestoperator/ here?

I think the gadget is much better now but they still need to remove the turn rate cap, it's autistic as fuck. It's easily the best trap in the game.

no it needs to have slightly more recoil and damage dropoff at long range so it isn't essentially a rifle like it is now

2 claymores is needed defenders have way to many jump out spots on to many maps

give 2 claymores to thermite then and call it a day

Game is slightly attacker favored because 2 drones now.

tfw

>guy tries to spawn peek
>dies
>leaves

Alright /r6g/, most of the creative design department among others in the team assigned to develop Siege have been fired. You've been tasked to fix Ela because a near 100% pickrate is obviously not exactly balanced

"No!"

game will always be defender sided

I should have specified, it's attacker sided among players who actually bother to drone.

Remove nitro from valk/mira, change mute gadget picks, make mira window be similar to blackbeard shield, reduce jager special gadget by 1, make pulse gadget use power/battery or have like 3/4/5 uses

>make mira window be similar to blackbeard shield
So make Mira a throw pick.

>shoot somebody in the leg during prep phase on purpose because I'm bored
>they get mad
>team kill me
>they get kicked and probably temporarily banned from playing

DEVILISH

>and finally, how do enemies that spawn peek always know exactly where my team spawns every time without fail?
That's because you run straight for the objective

damn, our guy /Gregor/ just hit us with another off the chain video, check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=pNdz9kEUvhU

>wake up
>Tower hasn't been removed with an apology from Ubi
It's all so tiresome