/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[New strengthening quests]
2018-02-01 04:00 UTC
Spartacus, Eric, Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica, Martha.
Quests are not limited.

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/relate_quest.htm
twitter.com/mikoyanan/status/949977221866831873?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based OP

YOUR FIRST IMAGE IS MINE

Stalker trio a shit.

maybe put it on someone on backline if you don't have another heaven's feel? though i am not sure if buff counter ticks when servant isn't on frontline

>no Liz
>no feet
Thank goodness, a good OP.

Can't wait to be slightly disappointed with Serenity.

Boop

SHISHOOOOUUUUUU!!!!

saving every ticket and sq until he comes

xth for real KnK guide

Which Servant has the best navel?

Bros. Girls Frontline is coming to NA, somehow.

dead game

SHISHOUUUUUUUUUU

>Foul murderous women in the OP
Post Martha!

Jyakku

Post pure as snow girls

So now that Albert confirmed KnK to be canceled, do you think we'll speed up the pace or 3 weeks of nothing to keep the JP schedule?

What a slut

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

>tfw no stalking gf to do weird things to you while you sleep

>cute gun girls
>disgusting chinkshit origins
I'M CONFUSED

Is Danganronpa man any good?

Yes
Zero Accel tomorrow

When does Vlad get his second interlude?

First for the best Saber
Pic related

Summer 2019

Her first summer art is her best.

We’ll be getting one singularity per week. Events goes on as usual.

kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/relate_quest.htm

Autistic Alien. If she had Wada art instead of the shitty HUKE art I think more people would like her.

Hopefully we can both make it user

Nice, let's hope azur lane does the same

We have our own Melvin now, or is it just shitposting?

you mean BIG CUPS?

How would mana transfer work if the servant and master were the same gender? Could they still do it?

SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI

Nah the fucking hat ruins it.

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Alterafags in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't nasu wank her harder bros ;_;
>WHY COULDN'T WE GET WADA INSTEAD OF HUKE!!!
>nero confirmed cuckolded by Altera taking Hakuno's big meaty cock amirite guize lol best ship
>ALTERA IS SO CUTE AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA CUTE AND STRONG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER CUTE AND STRONG SERVANTS I SWEAR HER POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH HER IRL LORE AND IT HAVING LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HER THEY SHOULD BE NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Why does Nasu hate the alien bros? ;_;
>NP BUFF INTO SINGLE TARGET TEARDROP BEOWULF RAY WITH 800% AT NP1 WHEN
>she's a great character! She had so much personality as an unimportant side villain in septem!
>i wish i could feel her arms around me.....

HOLY SHIT FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT THAT SHIT AND UGLY CHARACTER YOU WHINY BABIES

Post THAT Kuro image

Goddamn wadafag, can’t go through a day without listening to your autistic bitchfits

Who is the one on the bottom left? That slight amount of belly pudge edges out the navel victory for me

Mana Transfer is just an exchange of fluids, a kiss works for it or him eating your semen.

Too bad her body is nothing like that

That's the first time I said anything about her. I just said Wada's art for her was better than HUKE's. What the fuck anons.

new pasta?

You reckon THIS hakuno would hate EMIYA?

Post the Abigail one.

I still cant believe that the artist is a dude

Patrician taste right there.

>Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Alterafags in this place?
Yes. Posting a copypasta bitching about it definitely counts.

get this trash out of my face

Seems like Bryn during Empire of Dirt's sex scene

I can actually use the servants I like in KnK right? There's no "bring fags you hate for maximum bonus" shit like Valentine's or Saber Wars?

Every thread I see a different version of this posted, and every thread I see someone confusingly respond to it, you'd think people would be used to the pasta by now, I also see this same thing happen in the feg threads

Found the alterafag

correct, but soem fights you NEED to brink shiki for insta kill memes

I need 1/2 AP QP so bad right now.

Is there anything more pathetic than the simpering bitching of the three or four Abbyfags in this place?
>waaaaah why didn't nasu wank outer gods harder bros ;_;
>lavi confirmed saved by abby fucking her tight virgin pussy back into the world of the living amirite guize lol best friendship
>ABBY IS SO CUTE AND STRONG BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA COOL AND AHORR'EOG WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER CUTE AND STRONG SERVANTS I SWEAR HER POWERSET MAKES SENSE WITH THE LORE AND IT HAVING NO LIMITS MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SERVANT STRONGER THAN HER THEY SHOULD BE NERFED TEKELI-LIIIIIIIIIII
>Why doesn't le Reddit fuck off squid bros? ;_;
>INNSMOUTH ORDER WITH BEO PUNCHING DAGON WITH ABBY PIGGYBACKING HIM WHEN
>she's a hrodog character! she had so much lw'nafh as a completely helpless victim in salem!
>the dunwich lloigshogg is the best agl ever and her being the titular n'ghftdrn reference just makes her vulgtmnahor
>Y'AI'NG'NGAH YOG-SOTHOTH H'EE-L'GEB F'AI THRODOG UAAAHH

VULGTMOTH AHLW'NAFHORNAH MGVULGTNAH AH NAFL YOG AI CAHF AHLW'NAFHORNAH SHUGGOTH YMG' OR'AZATH GOF'NN

There wasn't any for Valentine's either, optimal setup was all melty sweethearts

W-What's dumb female master doing to TWO?

in early march your time will come user

Post the Gilgamesh one

Better roll the gacha. Shop is hell even WITH the gacha CE's.

Who this qt

>he doesn't know
user... we're not getting it... it's cancelled because nobody wanted it...

The hat is great.

TWO fingers hooking up to massage mushi's G spot to produce deep multiple chained orgasms

twitter.com/mikoyanan/status/949977221866831873?
mentor?

How do servants remember each other in the my room lines, as in having experienced a memory first hand. The throne only records their deeds and actions in a holy grail war, it would be like reading a history book with only facts. And the only excepetion to this would be Saber, since she never died and made a contract with the world at camlann. Are my room lines just a big retcon?

post all varients
maya form persona 2

quiet doomposter, the dead do not speak

faggot

the mommy gf we never got

IMAGINE if Martha is swimming and a strong wave strips her of her bikini leaving her Natural Body (Sea) exposed, naked and defenseless in the water

Because the people who wrote the my room lines forgot about that rule

The KnK event is cancelled.

But do not worry.
The SEAmonkeys have a replacement collab exclusively for NA!

I want mordred to kick me

I really like her official art too.

We did it doom bros we got KnK cancelled and destroyed crypto

How good is this literal titty monster?

This window will close in 3 seconds...

The Saint

in your dreams rwbyspic

God that show is so fucking bad, stupid spic.

EWWWWWWW NOOOOOO

>dead
>implying my wife would do something as pedestrian as die
she's functionally immortal, also she's not a whore.

Which servant are you going to whale for if you don't get them on free quartz no matter what?

>deleted
based mods/janitors

Tits and Lasers user. She's 7.5 I think after her NP strengthening. If she had a star gather skill she would be damn good. Worth rolling for her anyway.