events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

First for milkies

>Should be in 3 days or so.
Oh are silhouettes only just a day in advance? I'd swear the Halloween or Spring versions were up much earlier.
That makes sense.

Seasonals are the ones teased beforehand for whatever reason

Hey that's ME!

Nino!

>underwear in no pan emblem
Non-canon.

but fates confirms everyone has underwear

I though that her arm was a futa boner, thanks for the disappointment.

But are special heroes not seasonals? I thought this upcoming special heroes banner is for Valentines.

Nino Emblem carried me through Valters Infernal map!
She did her best for sure!

New units for the anniversary soon, right?
3-4 each month is too slow

Only when they wear nothing else, and there's a reason everyone hates Fates. They veil it under excuses like waifufaggotry or Corrin being a soyboy or whatever, but at the end of the day, the one unifying reason in their hearts is the underwear.

But futa isn't gay.

She is the cheapest nuke you'll ever find

And Argentina is white.

Does anyone else feel like ISIS has been rigging the orbs since summer? It feels like the color you are going for is intentionally never showing up. New Years Azura and Myrrh sniping has been a wasteland with no greens in sight.

if slapping a penis on a woman makes her more attractive to you that means you like penis which at minimum means you have bad taste

Nice never saw that one. Got any more?

snipping greens is a mistake

Are you lost little girl?

Special Heroes is lasting for an entire month which makes me believe it's seasonal alts, but I wouldn't mind if being wrong and them adding in completely new units to the game.

Hence my curiosity on why there's no silhouettes. I mean the trailer is usually a day in advance but usually the silhouettes are rather early and get people guessing on who it is. Is this not the first time we haven't had one days in advance for special heroes?

The arena bonus unit rotation is always the same for two weeks, right?

That's going to happen when new greens are introduced every other banner and half of them are seasonal. I'm pretty sure reds outnumber green like 2 to 1 at this point.

yes, usually. it went for a third week one time a few months back, i think it was the summer units.

>+Atk-Spd
>+Res-Def
Which one for Sanaki?

Do you prefer Zelgius or the Black Knight? Can be gameplay wise, characterwise, whatever.

I've learned my lesson, I won't ever roll on a legendary banner again.

BK, Zelgius' art is retarded and is only BK without a helmet so heroesbabbys who didn't play FE9 or FE10 know who he is.

Black Knight was cooler from an overall flavor standpoint. I never played his original game, so IDGAF about Zelgius, to me he's just a knight that lost his helmet.

Obv. for gameplay Zelgius > BK

+atk, she's so slow she needs breakers to double anyway.

BK became a bitchboy after he took off his helmet

The same can be said for every banner if you get shitfucked by your luck. I rolled on a seasonal banner and it was a complete nightmare which sucked my orbs dry.
Lego banners on the other hand have been fairly good to me.

can t wait for laevateinn to be playable

Black knight easily. Zelgius still annoys me by them just making him helmetless bk. Feels like such a waste/shitty cash grab. It's be like making Zeke but it's literally just Camus's artist, voice, weapon, etc but now he has a coral ring b skill for healing every turn with slight magic damage reduction.

so far I've rolled on 2 of the legend ones, skipped the second one, I've gotten raped on both of them. mean while the fodder banner has been great to me.

Fuck I FINALLY beat the Valter map on infernal

Replace Legendary with Hero Fest for me. Got 3 pity breakers in a row.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

Is he good?
I want to make a shota team

+res/+hp or +atk/-def B!Ike? Does the def bane hurt him that much?

not really, but he's usable with +spd and buffs.

Who would be on it? He, Gordin, Donnel and? Boey?

fuck off

I don't quite remember; I thought it was silhouettes two days before, trailer the day prior, then finally new release. So maybe we'll get them tomorrow or the day after?

>roll 200~ orbs on legendary banner
>get 10 5*, some of them are nice for AA, but not a single VIke which I was going for
>roll 150~ on Hero Fest sniping green
>absolutely nothing, not even a pity breaker
this anniversary was pretty shit for me lads

is for future characters

getting 10 5* out of 200 orbs is pretty damn fucking good, unless you're just a dumb lier.

Vote Hector and Winter Tharja.

Black Knight. He's just a better character in PoR than Zelgius is in RD. I understand that he should've been revealed at some point but Zelgius just kind of fell flat for me.

whats up guys its abdallah here bringing you another exciting episode of /feg/

I want a LIke

Someone post the picture that sums up Abdallahs vids

I got 2 -Atk Axuras, -Atk+Spd Gunnthra, -Atk Xander, 2 Sanaki (one was -Atk), -Def+Res Brave Lucina, perfect IV Taco and 2 Siegberts (one is +Spd I think)
I guess it is pretty good, I'll shut up