youtube.com/watch?v=VUDAdOdF6Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it accurate so far?

lmfao I've never seen such denial of reality

no, its a stereotype list, of course its not

951 rep left.
I want it to end.

>he's leveling nb instead of hm

if i could i would murder every single futafaggot in the world and erase all traces of it from history and consciousness

>go to val'sharah for WQ that has a massive upgrade for me
>only 3 hours left on it
>as soon as I get to the zone an invasion starts

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

xth for marrying your pandafu and getting her a green card

>that pic
hordelet mad that Void Elves are literally superior versions of blood ones
its still shit and all these allied races were a mistake

>biased towards new races
>le ebin mommy shit

into the trash/10

What does /wowg/ listen to while they play?
I've been getting into this guy, he's a great Alt-Right talker and overall understandable person.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUDAdOdF6Zg

>alliancefags actually believe this

I leave asmongold's stream running while I do world quests

you could replace every description with faggot and it'd be way more accurate

I've been grouped with a lot of shithead male tauren lately

Also fembelves are bigger cunts than male ones

Which is the worst character in WoW lore?

How does wowg feel about futa femtaurs with a milf body type?

Youre only allowed to post in this thread if you went to the moonguard valentines ball last night

illidan or thrall

>futa

Medan if he even counts

>Stereotypes about races that don't even have a playerbase yet
The original ones weren't even good in the very first place, but the new ones are fucking awful.

this

rhonin

The gloves are BiS under all circumstances and generally considered required to gain any degree of smoothness to the rotation

dangling she-bull cumtanks

Does herbalism or mining generally make more money at end game? I have both right now but I want to drop one for enchanting

druids lose the snare removal on shifting

how about instead of just killing wpvp by making it phased Blizzard scales pvp like they do mobs?

For instance, if a druid tries to kill a lowbie in STV that lowbie takes damage equal to that he would if it was a players his level attacking him, and his attacks against the druid scale up to the same.

He's a pretty good alt-right streamer. Wish more of them streamed WoW desu.

Using my 110 boost on a Death Knight. Frost or Unholy? and why

chad blood
because DPS is for virgins

gathering professions are to fuel production ones

frost has big crits and burst and great for pvp

unholy has a permapet, dots, and feels slow and unfun

lmao what are you talking about, he practically worships niggers like many weirdo americans

Uh huh. Now which sells for more on the AH?

When's classic

>asmongold
>alt-right

Upright Orcs WHEN

That's a nice Ashbringer

HOWEVER

wake me up

>WQ
>massive upgrade

>mfw love dwarfs lore to death
>love idea of dwarfs
>can't bring myself to play one because they are so small
WAKE ME UP

Holy or Disc? Im level 10 and people said that Shadow was horrible to level in

The average male tauren is a shithead these days. They had a good playerbase, then a ton of memester faggots moved over to male tauren in order to distance themselves from looking "nu" as much as possible and dragged the entire race down.

Almost every male tauren I meet is an obnoxious shitter that talks faction wars and makes fun of elves despite somehow being worse than them.

NPC only

I NEED MORE AR WORLD QUESTS BLIZZZAAAAAARDDDD

soon lad SOON

Only mag'har will be allowed to stand upgright

Buy those boosts goy

fucking this

disc for leveling

Tauren paladins were a mistake

That describes the average modern Dwarf player pretty accurately too.

Fishing contest soon lads

basically none it's just some mad guy making some shit up

I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW NOW FUCK YOU BLIZZARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>playing Horde

why do all orc players have a blacked account

>playing alliance

>playing Horde

>caring about what faction you play for and not just hoping between them to play the races you like and experience all the content

you payed for the whole game, why are you only playing half of it?

t. cuck

That OC orc that was a orc/draenei/blood elf hybrid with godly power or some shit.

What a cuck post.

Why does everybody jerk off Dwarf players so much? They're some of the worst players I've ever associated with in this fucking game. Their stupidity is only rivaled by male draenei players.

medan

fuck off you weird ass screamer

Let me guess.
You play fem draenei?

I was bored af so I came up with some interesting boss idea and I couldn't find any better place to share it than here.
Well here we go:

Boss is called Frostfire Elemental (or give him an appropriate name)
>Lore
Some Old Gods/Void Lords fused remains of two former elemental lords together that are fighting over the body. Now you have to face that twisted amalgamation of two raging elemental lords and free them from their suffering.

>Damage types
Physical, Frost, Fire

Now the fun part begins, the entire bossfight is designed about stack management (similar to Maiden) but in a little different way.
>Boss Design
You are getting one of two types of debuff over time that stacks up to 100: Frost or Fire. The idea is to stand balanced at zero stacks, which will almost never happen.
Boss has frost and fire stages that change over time, every 2 frost/fire stages the next ones last longer and longer. This still doesn't prevent boss from using other elemental abilities.
>Stacks
>Frost
Deals little damage over time, slows movement/cast/attack speed increasingly with stacks by formula depending on difficulty.
At 50 stacks you gain a freezing aura which slowly stacks the same debuff on your teammanes and reduces their overall speed by the half amount as you get reduced (not by their amount of stacks). This debuff stacks with their own.
At 80 stacks you freeze completely, become stunned. Your aura radius gains double the size, while the inner radius has double effect in slow and stack speed.
At 100 stacks you die and turn into frozen grave retaining the previous aura effects. The frozen grave persists upon death.
>Fire
Deals increasing with stacks damage over time
Being at 50 stacks makes you ignited, dealing half of the damage you take additionaly as AoE damage and applying stacks.
Being at 80 stacks makes you superheated, increasing your aura by double the range and the previous range gains double the damage (similar to frost).

Tyrande

>PST

I barely even see male draenei players especially bad ones.

What is this meme, because they have a silly backpaddle?

Best coast

>so angry they reverted back to 2017 calling people cucks instead of soy

manlets

How do i properly manage my mana with arcane?

oh hey look that one (1) singular guy that calls other people screamers is online

>tfw you play panda so both factions hate you

Not an argument, you newfag screamer

>new nightbourne quest
>go do 10 world quests
>on Sunday night after you have just done all the world quests
>a week of wageslave cuckery before I can do anymore

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because people that repeat those things are making an assumption about every player using that race/sex combo based on one bad experience they had

post elves

Don't forget to cuddle a worgen today, /wowg/! :3c

who would win in a fight from ralph in his final form or gruxx as super saiyan 2

Why doesnt my fucking quest log track how many active quests I have any more

MY QUEEN

cringe

>Can only do 15 minutes of WQ's at the weekend

Get some better time management.

>One
It's been like 27 at this point. Every male draenei I've come across has been absolute hell to play with. I'm pretty sure their brains aren't functioning.

Female draenei players may be waifu fags, but they sort of know what they're doing more than half the time.

>wake of ashes made a talent on the same row as fucking crusade rather than baseline
wow I didn't think it was possible but Ret is going to become even more braindead

based dark lady poster