/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67595/
tesmistel.tumblr.com/archive
wtfuun.tumblr.com/archive
old.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89128/
youtube.com/watch?v=bQVwUFO80R4
old.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17168/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

husbandos

Spiderpost

What's the best quest to start Amorous Adventures with? I need to remake my characters and I'm starting with a redguard rogue who fucks his way across the province.

Do they ever?

>the only nords who fight for the legion are hadvar, rikke, captain aldis and legate skulnar
>It's called civil war
todd pls

What's your skill level in Wai-fu? What about Hus-ban-do?

What skin textures do you guys use that have good detail and can emphasize the unique quality of each race? I’ve tried fair skin complexion and it made dark elves look white.
I need my dark skinned qts

I did though.

100, but I've been thinking about uncapping it.

No, sadly not :(

Makes me think they are just anonymous shitposters instead of fellow waifufags :(

I waifu on "tgm"

Not high enough to compete with that.

Spiders are the best.

Pride of Valhalla for females, Skysight/Veteran skin for males.

Arurun is an extremely exploited small Indian boy you sick freak.

I give myself a 2/5, can't manage more than one

And you're a disgusting fat cunt and it's frankly amazing just how much better that mask looks compared to her actual face.

1/8 probably

I'd tell you to calm down but then again, you're telling it to Maxeen.

>Pedophiles trying to defend child exploitation
What a tragic world we live in...

I'm planning to start a new playthrough after a long break and I'm in a need of decent armors, clothes and accessories for a male character. Also, are there any modular/customizable armors that are worth noting?

>tesgeneral.com/

Also also: hair for males

Does Bikiny Ascend complete the Amazing World of Bikini Armors?

Any mods that make magic actually worth using? first time doing this build.

Yea but I mean its optional.

sacre bleuskin

Probably 13/100

You're too generous.

Poast body preset

Thanks
So :
- AWoBA
- Bikini ascends
- Immersive armors (with bodyslide conversion)

Am I missing another quality armor mod for bodyslide?

very good post. thank you

there's other clothing but it depends on what you want.
you want stuff like this?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67595/

immersive armors' quality is overall kind of shit desu
try tesmistel.tumblr.com/archive and wtfuun.tumblr.com/archive

how would i turn DoF down/off on Season of Skyrim?

Immersive Armors is pretty shit. There's a couple of really good ones in the mix like Stormlord and those Tribunal/Telvanni armors but the rest are meh quality at best and just flat out shit at worst. The Book of UUNP does better in terms of immersive armors that don't suck by simply adding more variety to what everyone wears. Also you can download the "good ones" separately and then just use the bodyslide files from IA's UUNP port.

>open enb menu
>turn off dof

>being unreasonably modest

>open enb menu
>60 thousand catogories i have to uncollapse one by one

Does UNP armor work proper with UUNP body?

Okay so I'm gunna start a fresh save file in Skyrim on legendary difficulty with the rule that it I ever die once I reset entirely, one life. What are the good builds for this?

u could stealth and sneak past all enemies

The texture yes. Obviously the armor is shaped as normal UNP.

Are there any good Thalmor mods? I want to punish some heretics

>only have special edition
>no good mods

end me

Nope

it's never too late to pirate the game

>Enjoying myself
>200 active mods
>329 animations
>putting stuff in my crate
>game crashes
>FNIS XXL is crashing
>have to reinstall just to get the game to work again
Is this a ram issue? can my computer really not handle the load?

it's not fnis that's the issue even though fnis is often busted

Anyone tried this yet? The shots look pretty nice. old.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89128/

I need to stop modding skyrim when I’m horny, I fuck it up every time

Here it is boys

looks like a worse old.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17168/?

Do not use quickloot

Dunno

>Rating oneself
All I know is my hus-ban-do is very weak and I need to practice

why not?

i made a separate MO profile for exactly this reason. however: it has now become my main profile

3/10

It can cause crashes when opening/closing containers, even if you don't use the Quickloot interface itself. I had a very specific drawer in Breezehome that crashed me every single time I interacted with it, uninstall Quickloot and bam it works.

Another user had the same issue with a bandit in Emberfall(?) cave, uninstall Quickloot and bam it works

I guess it's just unstable.

>Make profiles for just about everything I can think of from assassin to mage, sexlab to autism immersion
>Only ever play the sexlab profile because I just don't give that much of a shit about regular skyrim even though I have a backlog of quest mods about a mile wide
>tfw regular skyrim is ruined for me anyway because every time I go to play a normal game I just get horny anyway

The same with Sims 3 and Kinky World. I just can't go back to that game after everything...not that I want to anyway considering how much it runs like ass.

Im not using quickloot, Im thinking FNIS is conflicting with an anti crash mod I installed but Im not too sure. I tried deactivating the anti crash mod and it basically wouldn't let me load up my save which is unfortunate

because every other day someone posts here asking for help with corpse or container-related crashes, and the problem is always caused by quickloot

CLONES

yea

Can you dump some pics on /aco/? Please?

Anyone got Immersive College of Winterhold? How do I open this shit?

It's so much harder to master hus-ban-do. It's not often I see anyone refer to waifus as presets as an insult.

You actually using that god awful UUNP version of that?

>You actually using that god awful UUNP version of that?
yeah but only for a few shots. Still waiting for a full conversion...

one or two i guess

I couldn't bring myself to do it. When I saw how shoddy it looked on almost everything I noped right out. UUNP is a blessing and a curse really. I miss the overall quality of single body conversions.

Yeah i feel you on that. But what can i do, the amount of mods that add brahs and such stuff is so limited, especially UUNP ones.

I still hope someone is gonna do a proper conversion of the rest, because its the best underwear stuff we have right now.

haven't you tried fitting it to your body presets manually in outfit studio? the simpler underwear sets are pretty easy to do (and it'll definitely be faster than waiting for an uunp conversion, if someone ever does one)

I am using Racemenus Bodyslide plugin, so the actual mesh is a bit different from the ingame one.

I hope so too, but there hasn't been too much activity from WTFuun and he's pretty much the best UUNP provider.

I can't help but feel like it was a little pointless for Nezzar to go all out with his body type to the point it actually changed the UV layout.

Funny enough I attempted to do something in OS just a few days ago starting with a simple pair of panties.I have to see if I can find a tutorial when I have time and I'll try it again.

always told my waifus are shit/10

looks alright just a tad munted with her mouth/chin area

I dunno why but you remind me bimbo elf for somes reason.

Extremely bad. I've been tweaking the same character for over a week now and i'm not satisfied. I also haven't found a mod that I'm satisfied with that'll help me make my male characters express emotions for screenshots.

really nice

Nose is weirdly thin. Her eyes are also a little close together. She just doesn't look human enough overall, and more like a realdoll.

Maybe adjust her slightly while using a real human as a reference point?

T H I C C

Wai-fu: So bad I just use presets I like the looks of.
Hus-ban-do: Stopped once the desires of my dick overtook my desires of being a badass knight decked in armor.

Anyone? Also, the "fall of winterhold" the only thing quest related addition?

The mouth bugs me a bit and the eyes are too close together but that's probably just because of the smaller nose. Aside from that it's alright. I like the hair especially.

>didn't link

>factory reset my computer
>spent all afternoon getting mods
>shitton of issues
Tomorrow. Unfortunately I need 2 hours to kill while WF downloads

>factory
Ew.

Does anyone have the link to that one HDT tutorial pastebin? For tits and asses. And vaginas.

Asking for a friend.

Why aren't you watching the super bowl with your family and friends, tesg?

>being a mutt

Because I'm not a 56% amerimutt.
No one really cares about that shitty sport, anyway

Cause I'd rather run around in Skyrim and don't care about sports. Duh.

What a pretty girl

>Implying that I'm not

I know how to multitask, user.

Have any other jokes for me?

i dont like to watch ZOG mind control programming

You only get one, don't be greedy.

If I get only one you can at least throw me an original one.

Originality isn't in my contract, sorry.