Previous thread: >Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is out on PC and PS4
store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

- Cold steel 2 PC release date confirmed for 14th of February
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/

- Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/release-trails-in-the-sky-sc-evolution-english-patch.495971/
youtube.com/watch?v=bCLal1CkqbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elie is cute!

Yes.

>zwei thread in my Trailsgen

She sure is

>tfw no Sora gf
why even live

literally the most boring, vanilla girl possible.

tfw playin Ao in 2 weeks

tfw played Ao over a year ago

>tfw played it with machine translation and N5 barebones translation
>tfw don't care about accuracy because I got to experience mai waifus in-game

Well you're going to be playing the same MT Ao in next 2 weeks

lolno

>being this delusional

I'm sure this won't interest that many people but, they just released the Evolution translation patch for SC.

gbatemp.net/threads/release-trails-in-the-sky-sc-evolution-english-patch.495971/

The main scenario of the version released last year was human translated, hence the barebones N5 part. It's been revised and incorporated into Guren's patch, which is 100% human translated.

>not waiting for BASED xseed's Blue Trails

Yea but I don't have a Vita

I thought you liked video games.

It's literally going to be the same shit my dude. Hate to break it to ya.

Evo games are atrocious butcherings of the original games. No one in their right mind would play that shit. Even Japan fucking HATES everything Evo in the series.

We're talking about Ao you retard. Zero and Ao patches are not even being worked on by the same people. Ao's patch is basically just going to be the spreadsheet inserted into the game.

I get that they have their flaws, but it's not that godawful. Plus it did provide some fun voice acting, which now works as a patch on PC.

Just figured some people would be interested in know.

lolno, guren's translated almost the entire main script
it'll be the same quality as zero, not actual mtl like the version last year
you're an idiot

That's why he doesn't own one!

Wouldn't it be better to add the Evo voice acting into PC SC? Has no one done that?

>Even Japan
Source

No, the spreadsheet was the Ao patch that came out last year. This one has been almost completely translated by Guren, with small, accurate parts of the spreadsheet inserted. Stop making shit up.

>evo
into the trash it goes
Nice Estelle though!

Are you fucking serious user? We've been talking about it here and there, it's been out for a good while. Only the 3rd lacks Evo voice acting now.

Sorry, I haven't been here since CS1 PC was released. I'm back now that Ao and CS2 are coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCLal1CkqbE
every thread until we hear her moaning again.

pure delusion

can't wait for it to come out so we can compare the dialogue and find out they're literally the same thing.

Stay mad.

Stay retarded, fampai. It's hilarious to see you trying to justify having "played" the machine translation. Kill yourself.

One of the lines provided was actually pretty damn different from the main script. The one where Lloyd talks about what the terrorists are being charged with during the conference.

>machine translation
lolololololol

confirmed for not even knowing what you're talking about.

>almost completely translated by Guren
that's unfortunately an exaggeration
>Main script characters done by Guren: 932811+
>Main script characters done by Flame: 483952+
>Main script characters done by Kitsune: 189859
>Main script characters done by others: 22464
>small, accurate parts of the spreadsheet
>implying there were any other than hahas and maybe small talk

Guren's translated nearly a million characters and 287 of 351 text files. Stay delusional, bitch. Go ahead and get a tripcode so we can laugh at you when everyone's played the upcoming translation. :3

>lolol
Go back to wherever you came from.

Smartphone machine translation guy is in full swing tonight. May you forever have no standards, Smartphone-chan.

>when everyone's played the upcoming translation
Everyone already played the game over a year ago, you would know that if you weren't a newfag.

It is us who will be laughing when you ""play"" the same game we played except a year+ later than we did

Stop generalizing. You're one of the select few retards in this general.

>in this general
This dead general you mean which hasn't been the same since you retards destroyed it with your CS3 streams and spoiler spamming? Everyone who WAS here disappeared after that considering they already played Ao, now we have a dead general thanks to you faggots who are just NOW getting to play the game

If anyone had standards they would have learned moon and left.

B-but Cold Steel 2 is releasing on Valentines /fg/ why are you guys talking about Ao is no one going to buy xseed's game

>unironically arguing over the quality of a fan translation that has yet to release
Absolute state of /fg/

The patch will bring in a lot more people, and many who played the shit version last year will probably replay it to get some form of comprehension of the game. Not to mention ALL the text has been human translated, not just the main script, so you know, you can actually play the game and explore now. Kill yourself.

>and many who played the shit version last year will probably replay it
top kek no

like I already told you you faggots drove them out with your constant spoiler autism back in September/October.

Do you not know what a bad rep is? Flame's admitted he made mistakes before and kitsune's "translation" was dogshit. From lore to sky references and homonyms to simple katakana there wasn't a single thing he didn't ruin in tat spreadshit.

>tfw have a hard time choosing between Asuka, Sora and Rion
And there's also Shiori..hmm decision, decision

>buying worst trails
>being pc mustard race

>cs2 is already 2 years old in the west
>25% of cs1 owners finished the game
>ao coming out on the same day
>ao chronologically ends before it and merges with cs2 near the end
Only diehard XSHILLS are gonna buy it. Really, there's no point in supporting them anymore. They work on another Kiseki game again, so there's nothing they can honeydick us with left.

>implying you have a choice

At least we KNOW Guren's work is always solid, and he has translated two thirds of the game. No matter what, it'll be better than the spreadshit released last year.

I'll go get the rope, it's all over.

:3

this is my fetish

>Go back a stage because i forget a treasure there
>Try to do plat while i'm at it
>ULTRA LIGHTNING FAST ATTACK OF PLAT BREAKING UPON SPAWNING

Fuck.

Please buy cs2 guys hatsuu need to pay for her rent

stupid bitch should've just died in peace and saved everyone the trouble

Interviewer: So Kondo-san, what are your thoughts in the recent allegations over Sen no Kiseki 3? Fans have been saying that the game was unfinished on purpose, in order for Falcom to keep milking the arc with minimal effort.
Kondo: Hahaha... I think fans have been making big expectations for themselves. I don't where they got this idea where the arc was going to finish in three games. There's a lot more to discover in Erebonia! Not to mention we still have a lot of stories to tell with the characters of Class 7. We are even thinking of making a season pass and DLC so people can re-experience East Erebonia in the next iteration.
Interviewer: So, will the season pass include this DLC, right?
Kondo: Hahaha *wink* *wink*

I'm very sorry about your shit taste.

You blew it with the DLC part

*chortle*

>haha i can make shit up to criticize a company with
>look at me making shit up to criticize a company with

I think the one that translate Mitsuki's lines is a woman. Why would anyone even use that much in dialogue

>getting this mad over a joke
>implying this isn't what nippons believe

[effs internally]

Mitsuki actually uses some giggle too while literally everyone can't stop chortling.

>NISA
>translation are borderline unreadable and wrong

>ArcSys
>good translation but full with retarded choices like *chortle* and memes

Based xseed is the best

The last thread went well enough, and ended normally. What prompt this sudden retardation?

Misinformed MTL smartphone cuckold with no standards started sperging out.

Is this one of the only two fanart of Arios on the internet

Autistic xseed hater is at it again

Isn't that one from an official comic? And I think he has at least 4 unless you only count solo pictures.

Aside from this one, i have two others, featuring Shizuku. The pout is actually from an Akatsuki comic.

He kinda looks like a girl there. And I probably have the same Shizuku ones so here's Guy instead.

I guess i'll just stick with leveling the dog for now. The chick is bad for my heart because i keep thinking the bombs are enemy attacks.

What did Falcom's twitter mean by this?

(laughs)

delet this

What the hell do i do here? There's a pressure plate in the same room, but nothing to drag to it.

Their good morning tweet? You know, the one where they post every single character in existence since fucking forever?

Best sen3 girl

Might be a switch somewhere else or something.

ArcSys is fighting game developer user, not a burger publisher. Their name being similar to Aksys is a coincidence.

There is, but it just turns the fans on and off. I'll see if i can switch it and run back.

What do you mean? He's still posting art on his twitter.

>mastered one form and that's it
>literally teleports behind you and unseathes katana
>makes his daughter cry
Why is Arios such a hack?

Cassius also only mastered one form you know? He uses two of them as his mains, but his mastered form is Helix. Gale is pretty good too since it's basically fast moves, and it breaks through freaking immunity.

Based Rean mastered all forms in Sen4

Rean has only mastered getting fucked by Claire in Sen4.

He's fucking Claire with 7 forms mate

That's kind of the point. Even with a staff Cassius is op chessmaster who always saves your ass and the country while Arios mopes around and even joins the bad guys.

They did mention Cassius is not strong because he can fight. He's strong outside battle as well

You have failed as a father when you've raised 2 kids from adolescence, and they end up fucking, blood related or not. Cassius a shit.

>Implying it wasn't planned from the start.
>Not raising the perfect husbando for your daughter

There's literally nothing wrong with that and Cassius approves it.

t. church-goer

>joshua is strong smart and will protect your dumb bimbo daughter no matter what
>they'll make some cute grandkids too
It was obviously all part of his plan

Who else would want to date his abusive tomboy daughter? He's been playing this 5 years before the game. Truly the grandmaster of kiseki

You still don't get it. The point is Arios seemed like he'd be cool and op but he was nowhere near Cassius' level hence the hack comments.