Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL
youtube.com/watch?v=lgL0Er3UAQg
youtube.com/watch?v=3JxDCKgLgmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love my wife Tracer.

Best couple incoming

The Doctor is in!

THIS. This right here is why Junkrat's tire is bullshit. It's not the charge time, it's not the speed, it's not the wallclimbing, it's THIS. Look at the spread in the Spitfire players here. Look at the damage falloff on the tire.

Bdosin and Nus, both FULL HEALTH, die INSTANTLY. Profit takes almost NO damage -- maybe about 10 HP. The line between instant kill and barely damaged is THAT razor thin. Junkrat's tire needs to get the same treatment as his conc mines, and you'll see people bitching about it a lot less.

Who the fuck at Blizzard thought an demolitions/explosives character with no damage falloff was a good idea?

I want to be in the doctor.

Meant for each other

I'm starting to really hate this ship the more it's pushed here.

>play Lucio
>95 years of objective time
>12 million healing
>50 boop kills
>lose game
>repeat every game forever

Daily reminder that Lena "Tracer" Oxton is an adorable, British DYKE, meaning she is gay, as in homosexual, a term commonly used to refer to those attracted to the same sex, in this instance referencing other GIRLS, which means that she is a lesbian, and loves taking ladies out for tea, some fish n' chips, and an early evening mutual PUSSY eating session!

Thank you for your consideration.

Time for late night comp

great job standing next to your teammates

>play DJNoHealz
>expect wins
Retard

Gib more Novamaker

You just hate it because you know it's the only good ship

Built for anal

Idk they decided that having explosives that can't damage you or your team is ok, just show how stupid they are.

all of them

>No Offspring
>Only good ship
Yeah, no.

how come fucking mercy never ever dies?
do they have to make it so she can't recieve healing from other sources? lucio + her passive = oh I'm being tickled tee hee better updoot my tank more with my amazing skill of left click

They are going to make hot science test tube babies and you can't stop this.

Waifufilter
pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL

god you're pathetic

>frogposting to shill your filter

I'm being serious
either you throw ana's shitty grenade at her or she simply doesn't stop healing

>can't read
>calls other people retarded

15st for reaper is a pedophile

do you need an extension for this?

I have bad news for you. Nothing he said is inaccurate to the post he replied to.

>enemy reinhardt uses earthshatter
>hits me despite being turned 90 degrees away from me
>I use earthshatter
>misses 2 of the 3 people standing directly in front of me

4chanx
read the instructions

thanks for this. though it only barley helps contain the cancer.

>Taimou: "I'm gonna practice really hard to be the best again. I'm disappointed in myself"
>streams random ww2 game

Nice one Timo

>The problem is that S76 at this point doesn't give a shit about anything except his mission
Have you not seen the big indicators that this is a means of escapism? On the inside he's a deeply caring, compassionate person. But he had a responsibility and he let everyone down. It's eaten away at him so terribly he's become an alcoholic mess beating teenagers into a bloody mess in alleyways. The problem is that he cares too much.

>her goals align with his
She literally says in 'Old Soldiers' she doesn't want any part of his war. She cares about him and doesn't want to see him dead. They most certainly do not have the same goals, its one of the first things you learn about their dynamic. She even asks him what he plans to do when the fighting is over and he doesn't know.

maybe he can cheat there

>friend keeps asking me to play OW with him
>rages at me when I pick bastion

i've never had a problem with this, probably because i play dive tanks

every time we roll first point after killing the mercy they go moira

how the FUCK do you play against a moira as genji?

those balls are so fucking annoying
and she just looks at you and you die
goddam it

im trying to learn him and when i see that stupid cunt i literally have to switch

>Kaplan's Widowmaker 2: Mystery of the Disappearing Butt, coming soon to a theatre near you

>Befriend a Mercy main
>Play a lot of games with her
>She's overly flirty
>Weeks later she randomly brings up her boyfriend after a conversation
>Now every day she keeps talking about her supposed boyfriend
>tfw I'm gay and don't know how to react to this woman pulling the boyfriend card on me

I never thought this day would come.

Ahahahahahahaaha get fucked genji shitter

what's ur main and sr homo?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgL0Er3UAQg

>bitch I'm gay you don't need to bring up your ""boyfriend"" lmao~

>i literally have to switch
This pleases me.

>genji main getting assraped

The same way you fight Symemetra, except back off if Moira is at max range.

Cry about it hard enough in the forums, they'll eventually give her the roadhog treatment.

Is there a non-meme 'one Torb tip vs. every hero' video?

fucking awful widow throwers in comp

i was so close to plat, and this assfaggot just plays widow the entire match, does shit, gets countered hard, and we lose because he won't fucking listen to us or switch even though we were trying to be as friendly and polite as possible

Im serious guys, im a support main (not mercy) trying to learn DPS.

im getting the hang of genji but moira fucks me literally every time, even here in plat.

Anyone got that mercyfag video saying "just click on her head"?

force her to burn the phase shift then dash and rape
i dont get why people in this game are so afraid of gap closing
she does no more damage at close range than far, you are literally better off standing directly next to her than anywhere else
this goes for so many characters yet people will still try to fucking poke midrange, then run and hide like its a thing to do

pick a different dps then. Mcree fucks her up real good.

Titty Queen added to OW when? The current cast has too many chestlets.

if you missed the opportunity to deflect orb or your deflect is on cooldown, go away from it or just run away

cut her down when her orb is on cooldown, prioritize headshots

>friend that I used to play with had a bad loss streak and can't get back up
>I'm 1000SR above him at 3800 and can't queue with him
What do? Feels like SR limits are there to sell smurf copies

Moira is one of Genji's counters lol, of course she does. Switch off him

She's big cancer and is near-impossible to 1v1. Even in this fucking clickbait video he only actually "beats" her in the 1v1 example because she didn't fucking use orb at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JxDCKgLgmU

I know how it feels, but it's probably for the best. Once there are people 1000 SR apart in a competitive match it easily gets pretty stupid. Your friend just needs to git gud.

And to prevent your teammates from getting stomped because you've got a shitty goldie on your Masters team. No "loss streak" is bad enough to dump you 1000SR.

>No "loss streak" is bad enough to dump you 1000SR.
I wish this was true. I dropped from platinum to silver and then climbed right back up again once.

jjonak zen is insane good

/jjonaklove

he is a really good dps player but he insists on playing with his shitter friend sometimes which pulls him down, but I can respect that

Judicial proceedings will not automatically take place

>dying to the ball as Genji
>is in plat
You're not going to win unless you actually get good. Moira's on the same boat as Symmetra in terms of Genji fighting. She counters the shit Genjis but the good ones will end up forcing Moira as a 50/50 at best.

Legal spam AI, I think you need to file a bug report on yourself

I want to be the doctor

She's more of a match-up that can go either way for either of them rather than a counter. At his level (platinum) Moira wins.

Can I be in you?

I tried playing at his edpi and I could barely get around corners

>She's big cancer and is near-impossible to 1v1.
Stop watching clickbaits and get high enough and you'll see Moira drop as fast as Genji.

Ana Cleopatra skin when?
Soldier 76 Julius Caesar skin when?

sure

>KOTH
>play moira
>get 3 picks every fight
>keeping everyone topped up
>easily wo-- wait
>we lost the point?
>this continues ad nauseaum for 7 more fights
>0-2 defeat
what the absolute fuck

>Flank babbies shitting their diapers over not being able to counter and kill the entire roster for free with their brains turned off
Delicious. More auto aim self sustain laser heroes when?

Never. Too out of character.

Thanks doc.

You didn't keep everyone topped off and you killed three shitters while the other three carried the game and memed on you.

>those feet

You lost the point without any team deaths?

>Julius Caesar a benevolent leader betrayed by his own friend, Brutus (Reaper)
>Cleopatra a beautiful but cunning leader with a sharp wit

well?

>american education
Brutus was his son.

You might be half right

I guess as soon as I got picked everyone else dropped dead? We had a Widow for 3/4ths the game. On Lijiang Tower.

I hate pedos so goddamn much

ha haaaaaa just got matched with him AGAIN

Anyone have more like this?

>those tiny boobs

God Symm is so ugly compared to the other girls

that doesn't sound right

>yuropoor education
Marcus Junius Brutus (the Younger) (/ˈbruːtəs/; 85 BC – 23 October 42 BC), often referred to as Brutus, was a politician of the late Roman Republic. After being adopted by his uncle he used the name Quintus Servilius Caepio Brutus, but eventually returned to using his original name.[1] He took a leading role in the assassination of Julius Caesar.[1]

I love my wife Sombra!

he spent the entire first round on Hanamura widow battling with the enemy's Widow and taking potshots at the choke from high ground

lost every battle, didn't get a single kill

I saw it in an earlier thread, something about xqc salt led me to it, if you search for "xqc salt" in the last few threads it'll pop up

>playing ranked on weekends
>on your main account

do NOT be this big of a dummy!

I bet Sombra loves anal

He is the most underrated player in the whole league, and a serious damage dealer on zen