Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a roster of 94 playable characters.
-Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun are clones of each other.
-Zhang Fei is a good husband!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_W2xTnQQo
youtube.com/watch?v=W2T0lH8zwI4
youtube.com/watch?v=oimIMZHNRVI
youtube.com/watch?v=1qI0IutfbOU
youtube.com/watch?v=o_zfmjtaiFU&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/CD9f0fLf3ew?t=16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dw8 was a good game

Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=go_W2xTnQQo
youtube.com/watch?v=W2T0lH8zwI4

OUTTA MY THREAD WEI FUCKING SHITS

>Another Xiahouji OP
It never ends.

>Zhang Fei is a good husband!
Yes, he's indeed a good husband.

I want to be with Lu Lingqi and Saber forever!

>Three Kingdoms Total War is going to be better than Dynasty Warriors 9
youtube.com/watch?v=oimIMZHNRVI
The state of those /twg/ losers

>DIE PEASANTS!! THIS IS FOR THE GLORY OF THE HAN!!

Can you eat them?

>One star wanted level

Yes!

So is the Zhang Fei stuff going to be all people talk about in these threads now? The last thread had a small part of it that was alright until the memers woke up I guess

Everybody is ready for the game to come out but still has to release their pent up energy for a week.

t. rape apologist

Better than Lingqi shit, that's for sure.

Look! Xiahouji helping her daughter dress up!

>Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
Replace Hua Xiong with Gao Shun and this would be the best roster expansion in years. Why are they all DLC while the main game adds a bunch of literalwhos though?

Who here ready to kill Xiahou Yuan at Mt Dingjun as Xiahouji in the name of benevolence

Dong faction >>>> shit >>>>> Lu Bu faction

That's fucked up.
I like your idea.

Liu Bei is shocked!

Hua Xiong literally exists for the sole purpose of jobbing to Guan Yu. He's not a part of the Dong faction (which I agree needs to be expanded on) so much as he's an extension to Guan Yu. In fact, I doubt he'll even get any likeable character development (IE cute Bai interactions) because that would take away from Guan Yu's heroism in killing him. Gao Shun on the other hand was an actual badass with an actual character.

Keep crying.

You look at the starting roster and you're not picking this guy? You're going to pick a retarded fat fuck who dies after 2 chapters because you think you'll get to fuck his granddaughter? You will be judged accordingly, /eagg/.

What's your name again?

Not an argument.

Shut up, fatass

guan yu isn't even supposed to kill him in dw9 lmao, yuan shao orders the peach bros to go save some random villagers because literally whos like them shouldn't be part of the main army

Hahahahahah! Lu Bu's fanboys cries like a little baby!

Wait what, so are they just completely deviating from the RotK lore with this one? Not that I mind if it means other characters get some time in the spotlight.

Is that black Zhou Tai?

Admit it, /eagg/, you would fuck her if given the chance. I know I would.

DW8 already had Yuan Shao or someone give unique praise to whoever kills Hua Xiong. I can only remember DW7 jacking off Guan Yu killing him so hard they made every kingdom watch it happen.

literally who

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???

I get the appeal of giving Lu Bu his loyal bro and all but I'd rather have based Chen Deng over Gao Shun to be honest.

As far as Hua Xiong is concerned, maybe these Dong adds will lead to Guo Si & Li Jue being added down the line which would be nice.

Hasn't she already had sex with Dong Zhuo and Lu Bu?

How is Guan Yu so retarded anyways? He literally had Fan Castle handed to him on a plate and he still fucked it all up

BWAHAHAHAHA what's Kongming up to now??? LOL

Even DW8 makes you do the stupid arbalest destruction minigame while Guan Yu strolls up to the main gate with unique lines for every officer in that zone of the map he kills. The game accounts for players wanting to kill everyone and get all the glory, but it doesn't deviate nearly to the degree of entirely removing Shufags from Hulao like you seem to be implying.

Xu Huang fucked him hard

All I can tell you is that the Hulao gameplay we saw way back in July has Yuan Shao and Cao Cao musing on how bad things are going (Sun Jian stalled out, Yuan Shu not sending supplies, etc.), Liu Bei approaches and offers to help, Yuan Shao asks him what the hell he's doing here, Cao Cao tells him they should use Liu Bei instead of ignoring him, Yuan Shao agrees and tells him to go help a nearby village being raided by Dong Zhuo's men. You can see in the Dualshockers English gameplay the three brothers are at said village.

Why did the games stop pronouncing names like "Cow Cow"? Why did they even start doing it like that?

>tfw han dang and dong zhuo are two of my favorite characters

Who all is available from the beginning, again?

cuz it was funny lmao

litterally who

Pretty much the same characters you saw in DW7's YTR except Wu is Sun Jian, Huang Gai, Han Dang, and Cheng Pu now instead of Jian's kids. Zhang Jiao and Dong Zhuo both start in chapter 1 but you may need to finish it first before being able to pick them.

>Why did the games stop pronouncing names like "Cow Cow"?

Because that's not how you pronounce it.

>Why did they even start doing it like that?

They probably didn't know any better. The translation budget wasn't exactly high.
youtube.com/watch?v=1qI0IutfbOU

Cause the first time the games were dubbed, they didn't know how to pronounce Chinese names properly. 6 fixed a number of them, and 7 fixed the rest for the most part. At least as far as you can fix them speaking them in the English language.

"My lord, get on your horse and follow my lead."
"We are in the middle of battle!?"
"My lord, a messenger has informed me that Wei Yan is trying to seduce my wife. We must kill him immediately."

I'm guessing this is from the Shu PoV? In an open world game this is a very common storyline structure: Yuan Shao the big boss doesn't take you seriously so you have to do some kind of trivial task(s) to earn his attention. Meanwhile shit doesn't progress whatsoever while you're gone (which I think was confirmed how the open world works, you do specific battles to advance the world state). Shufags come back from saving the village and the Coalition are still getting their asses kicked, cue historical romanticization and baby footballs.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_zfmjtaiFU&feature=youtu.be
FUCKING EUROFAGS

How the fuck did the Sima clan of all people become the cutest family in DW?

Sima Yi's the one bishounen that actually has kids.

It's the first time that I find her attractive actually.

>trying to

There's a queue, Wei Yan has to wait for his turn after Fa Zheng and Sima Yi after all.

Wei Yan is not the type of guy to wait in
line

Fa Zheng is Liu Bei's bull, not Zhuge Liang's.
Sima Yi's own wife is better than Yueying as it is.

What exactly are all the movesets? I was told there's at least 3 separate spear movesets.

This shit sounds way better than DW9 voice acting

Yueying is the town bike of Shu

When is /ourguy/ Pang "Turn all the Guans into guano" Hui being added?

I'm happy with the Guans basically being irrelevant already by that part of the story, thanks. Jin has so many actually needed adds too, maybe if that weren't the case I'd be more for his addition.

Yang Hu when?

Jin and Wu need more late era adds except for Pang Hui.

There won't be any Late Wu, Shu or Jin adds. Fucking ever. We're all going to die cold and alone, getting more bullshit like Hua fucking Xiong and Zhou fucking Cang. We all needs to just give up and accept the cold embrace of death.

>more early era adds
Awesome, it's the only part of the story that matters anyway

More of those early adds need to be for the actual relevant factions of the era though: Turbans, Yuan Shao, and Yuan Shu.

>wanting more adds to the most boring part of TK

lol

Zhou Cang is a Yellow Turban though ;)

I'm not concerned about the Turbans. They're just a prologue to the first act of the story.

I can't remember, do the DW games ever bring up Xu Huang's Turban days?

I don't think they do, although Xu Huang usually has nobody to talk to about it. Maybe we'll see Man Chong recruit him out of the Turbans seeing as the character stories appear to start when a character joins their final faction.

>youtu.be/CD9f0fLf3ew?t=16
>literal voice cracking in an official release
Reminder that english dubs are a joke.

There's some Cao Ren line in DW8 where his words just completely slur over for a second and it's fucking hilarious

Langoliers flashbacks. Scaring the little GIRL?!

desu Yuan Shao looks like the guy who would have voice cracks.

Please have RotK Bai as an alternate skin. She's perfect.

lol I found this on the forest path near my house, where do you guys think it came from?

Does tiny girl Xin Xianying actually move and attack like big guy Xu Huang or are there 2 axe movesets?

Why were so many chink castles designed without flooding in mind?

>tfw Lianshi didn't teleport a single time in the duck hooks preview
I hope they didn't gimp them too hard with the new combo system.

don't let Dynasty Warriors 9 distract you from the fact that the Patriots just lost the super bowl due to a brady fumble

Just like Hulao Gate.

GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED PATRIOTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brady is truly the Ma Su of our time

Here's last month's balance

reporting in.

The only sport I follow is killing soldiers for your lord

no one cares Yu Jin, now go surrender like a bitch.

I don’t watch sports

No one does

I shall return! Remember that! For yours is the first head I shall seek!

>"My father in law is Lu Bu"
Who let Yuan Yao write a novel? Or was it you, user?

Hate sex between these two when?

I don’t know but all I do know is that 9 Empires needs to come out so Dong Bai and I can have love sex

What went wrong?

i dunno actually, you tell me.