/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5
>Latest Chink APK (1.3.2)
mega.nz/#!FIsAFbRL!O2Thnj1X9WfIngSTvNV_wy8F39GkXBXTUwx1CjZrM9g

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/r9y62KA0

OST rip:
mega.nz/#F!paJV0Dpb!Ftva6xpIvcdkjtpoYvY3aw

Ongoing events
Valentines Day

Recently released
>4* Sayaka Miki
>Challenge missions and voices for chapter I
>Nanami Yachiyo 5*/Doppel unlocked, upgrade Yachiyo to complete 30 achievements that reward you materials, CC and gems
>Tamaki Iroha 4* unlocked

Current Rate-up (runs until February 5th 14:59 JST)
>Sayaka Miki (4* Aqua Defense unit, BACCA discs)
>Madoka Kaname (4* Light Heal unit, AABBC discs)
>Aimi Eri (3* Fire Balanced unit, AABBC)
>Hinano Miyako (4* Forest Support unit, ABBCC)
>Deliver My Wish! (4* Memoria)
>First Handmade Chocolate (3* Memoria)

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

First for JC x JD

Homura my wife are we're happily married!

I can feel the future event drama from here, lets not become monkeys.

>forgot to update rates time
god dammit me

>Madoka wears her scarf the same way I do
Does Ume design these new outfits? Did she design Haregi Madoka?

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine.

>Mami doesn't have a valentines day date
>Nobody will even give her chocolate
Truly, Mami is worst girl.

Who here is excited for Madoka to get a boyfriend?

I'm more excited to watch Homura's heart break.

Why are you so cruel to moemura? She is a good girl.

I think he just dont like her.

Is it because she's an impostor?

what

She may appear innocent but she has a rotten heart.

She's not the real Homura

nigga what

I want Tsuruno and Felicia to go watch shounenshit together on Valentines Day!

I want Iroha to give chocolate to Yachiyo!

I want Momoko to walk in on her older brother having sex, leave the house, and then walk in on Rena and Kaede having sex!

I want Mitama to accidently take the chocolate Momoko made for Rena and Kaede and force Momoko to eat chocolate she made herself!

I want Clint Hetwood to become more popular!

I want Tsukasa’s household to tease her about the ‘boy’ she’s making chocolate for!

I want MadoHomu to be cute!

I want Sayaka to give up on Kyosuke and give her chocolate to Kyoko in defeat!

I want Hinano to turn into a handsome prince after getting a kiss from Emri!

I want Ren to take the i initiative with Rika!

Moemura is the original Homura user, like it or not.

>yfw kaede turns into a beast on the bed and keep abusing rena unitl she cries out

We already know Kaeda wears the pants in the relationship.

The heroine we need.

I never asked for this.

You need someone crazy and brave enough to choose Holy Mami as the target for a valentine gift.

Maybe Madoka will give all of her friends chocolate. Maybe Madoka will run into Mami somewhere and give her chocolate even though Mami is in the cult to show she still considers her a friend.

Holy Mami will deliver chocolates to spurned singles like she did cakes on Christmas.

Didn't they say this event takes place outside the current place of the story?

Madoka gives everyone chocolate but Homura. This hurts Homura deeply but she somewhat expected it. After all, she spent years in the hospital with nobody visiting her. Nobody loves her. So she eats the chocolate she (sloppily) made for Madoka herself at lunch. When she returns to her home to cry herself to sleep in her bed, she is halted by Madoka with a 6 foot tall chocolate statue of a crude Madoka and Homura holding hands. Madoka apologizes that it was too big to bring to school and hope she likes it as Homura breaks down and cries in the street, embarrassing Madoka who doesn't know what to do.

Wow! I didn't know Madoka was a sculptor!

Yep. I dont know if that applies only to V Day or also to the other holiday based events, but it would make the most sense.

soon

Can we atleast wait until Homura's story is over before this place becomes unbearable? Her and Madoka are clearly going to have an interlinked story. Thankfully Sayaka's story also comes out day one.

>Hinano Miyako 4*

I wish

Surprise doppel

Yeah, InuCurry made a comment about it being innapropriate for the current story. I think it goes something like this
>Main/Another story (MAS): canonical story of the two quintets told in a chronological fashion
>Magical Girl stories (MGS): canonical stories of individual magical girls taking place outside of current and even ahead of the events of MAS (the later is likely due to MAS moving so fucking slow)
>Training events: similar to MGS, but they happen within their respective chapters. They also dont seem to impact MAS in any way.
>Special character events: similar to MGS, but also tend to give insight into the city Kamihama
>Holiday Events: non-canon in terms of plot, but character interactions can be taken as authentic and upcoming story characters tend to be introduced

4* Hinano? Oh, no, I said, "2* Hinano." That's what I call special events!

>InuCurry made a comment about it being innapropriate

Madoka making love to her boyfriend isn't lewd, it's pure.

It's lewd in a pure way.

It's pure in a lewd way

LOSER! DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A DATE FOR VDAY!!!

It's both

I'd date Mami if I could. If people ask why I'm out with a middle schooler, I'll just say I'm her father.

She's too busy being mindraped buy AIDS-chan to find a date.

When is the event?

Maintenance in 5 minutes right? Hope you have ([max AP] - 24) AP at the moment

After this maintenance

Speaking of, why tf has no one translated homi's story yet? Can anyone who can moonrune say if it's got something interesting?

What's going on here? Is Madoka giving out free cards?

>you are now sayaka's boyfried

What do?

Wake up from my nightmare.

There is literally no way she's not drowning in chocolates from boys at school.

It's probably one of the more interesting stories.

>Homi doesn't go back home, she's staying at Kamihama, since she's skipping school, Touka and Alina tutor her in math and art. In the end, they teach her nothing because they're both giant fuckups
>Shows normal cult members operations. They basically raise witches to farm grief seeds
>Homi gets a phone from Touka, she calls her many times a day to clean shit up and help members. Generally they're worked like slaves
>When Mami tries to resurface, Homi uses her doppel to suppress her. Homi seems to believe she always agreed to join the cult but Mami has the real memories.
>She's fighting hard her brainwash but Homi always uses her doppel to maintain the brainwash
>She's worried what OG megucas will think of her, especially Kyoko and what Kyoko would say to her

I felt bad for Mami-san, I wish she gets saved from this shit writing soon.

Thanks, user. Stupid brainwashing trope.

Soon

>They basically raise witches to farm grief seeds
How do you raise a witch?

20 years later and Mamifags are still asspained

Im pretty sure i read a fanfic like that somewhere.

let kyosiku fugg her

How the event works, someone pls translate.

Apologems are back, 15 of them.

HOLY SHIT THE COSTUMES ARE ACTUALLY FREE.

They didn't say, but the cult is probably the reason why there are so many identical witches floating around. Remember, witches are supposed to be unique to the meguca.

I forgot to mention, they're farming grief seeds for the day of salvation. A day where supposedly magical girls will be released from their chains (witchification).

Someone explain to me the point of playing this game. From what I can tell it's like a shitty side scroller with a pokemon style combat system.

No costume tickets needed thank god

x50 chocolate bar items from a 25AP battle, no +item memoria equipped. Probably won't be until tomorrow when we'll figure out the best AP to item ratio

It's the format where you do normal quests to get the items needed to do the event quests.

No destiny bottle for any of the *4 this time.

33 from 20 ap.

It's not a side-scroller. It doesn't scroll.
It's just a party based turn based RPG.

You play it because it's tanoshii and to get megucas. There is a story too.

28 choco from 15 AP.
59 choco from 30 AP.

61 from 30ap

So... that Valentine's logo that's supposed to look like a heart kinda resembles something else, huh.

Its an heart with a soul gem on top.

>FREE

define free

Womb tattoo
We all thought about it but no one had the guts to say it.

Prostitution ring

Costs the same currency as everything else

Finally, thank you

"""""free"""""

Good, I won't roll for this since I don't need memorias. Let's hope that all events from now on are like that.

So aside from , it looks like we're getting around APx2 per battle. If that's true, then eventually, it's back to farming low AP battles once we get all the memoria. Only question is, at what AP are the drops 100%.

It's free dipshit, just punch mobs for candy.

>worst girl
>when she was one of the OC's that were avalaible during the first day of the game
>She also got MagiReco promotionals during december
Calm your tits down Mami hater

This story seems like a trip

Madoka's bedroom.

Mami gets to appear afterall

I agree, Mami-san is the best.

Challenge 1 = Madoka(80k HP) + Sayaka(80k HP). I killed them too fast to see if they do anything special.

Challenge 2 = 3 Waves.
1st/2nd wave = 4 familiars with 25k HP that cast counter.
3rd wave = slot machine witch occupying 3 vertical spaces. Casts critical + defense on third turn, didn't check HP.

Challenge 3 = 3 Waves.
1st/2nd wave = 4xMirror Kako(25k HP), casts protection against abnormal status on 3rd turn.
3rd wave = Ayame(70k HP), Konoha(90k HP), Hazuki(110k HP). Killed too fast to see if they do anything.

Simple summary of stories:

Madoka wants to make plenty for chocolate for all her friends, so she meet up with PMHQ to go to Mami's house to do it. Before that, she decides to go to Kamihama and buy ingredients with Kako.

They shared with each other the dreams where they become monsters destroying everything, and change the issue when Kako mentioned there is a shop that sell chocolate that shows the buyer's destiny. Out of curiosity, they visited the shop and is surprised when the old guy shop owner have chocolates appear from nowhere into their hands.

The owner revealed his true colors and it is indeed a rumor, and its familiars stole the chocolate from muggles, Kako and Kanako who were present, causing them to faint.

Madoka's chocolate tell her that only those with the chocolate granted by the keeper can escape, and she refuses to give the others up. After some one-sided convincing, Madoka broke her huge chocolate and share it with everyone else, allowing them all to escape. Note that this is consider bad as it is sharing her destiny with others. Everyone lose their memory of the shop though. On the actual day, everyone but Homura showed up, but Madoka manages to invite her out on another time to give her the chocolate, end of story for now with the ominous Madoka Magica latin logo.

Sayaka is simple. She asked for Kyouko's help to create another set of chocolate other than the PMHQ gathering for Kyosuke under the guise of making a surprise for everyone. Kyouko agreed to help and they managed to create a good one. On the actual day, Sayaka is having cold feet on giving it to Kyosuke, and Kyouko who already see through her first threatened to eat the thing up since Sayaka claims that she wants to look at the chocolate for a little longer, and give the sound advice of act and don't just look since someone else might take the prize away.
Sayaka got the courage and heads to Kyosuke's place while Kyouko gives a knowing smile

And what do you know, Inu curry are better writers than the hack F4 scenario team.

I like both, though I think all the 10 will chain up into 1 huge story. Keeps you interested. At least it does for me.

I'm mostly commenting on the disproportional amount of effort put in the two scenarios.
Keeping in mind that F4 are a team of 5 writers.

That's because Madoka has about 6 chapters while Sayaka only has 3. Maybe there will be more tomorrow. Who knows.

No, that's it for Sayaka. Inu curry said that he mistook the text volume, so you should skip it and read it when you feel like you have time for it.

Okay. I guess the word limit is a bummer. F4 sometimes do write good stuff, so we should wait and see.

What? He accidentally wrote too much?

Challenge 4 = 3 Waves.
All waves = 5 familiar[that gives lamp](27.5k HP) that cast ATK UP on 2nd turn.