/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[New strengthening quests]
2018-02-01 04:00 UTC
Spartacus, Eric, Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica, Martha.
Quests are not limited.

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Mo-san is finally 90!

Kiyohime is for (me)

GIVE US KNK SEANIGGERS!

Nobu is gay

Nice. A support I can't shit on like usual. Removing Vlad and replacing him with KaleidoJets/Cat is the only thing I'd change.

Why are white servsnts so much better?

the snek

Guys does Liz love (you)? How about Carmilla? Very important question.

Dev here we replaced KnK with an Ariana Grande collaboration, be sure to roll for her!

is there any skill cooldown reducing ce in game?

>wh*te servants are bette-

>Ariana Grande
I had to Google her.

As would I.

what's the most practical way of having multiple accounts on the same device right now

Mordred is fucking trash
Worst SSR in the game

Atilla is bad

>people on friends list still have event CEs on

Nitocris is a much better brown servant than that flat alien.

Kys signpainter

>friend threatening to delete me if i dont get mlb mona lisa

does that shit even give FP? heard many anons here says it doesn't

good shit

I've had it for a while now, and I get jack shit for FP from it even with Drake.

fuck off, she's the sexiest servant in the game.

I'm sorry user. Have a cosplaying Drake.

It does get you FP, especially during downtime, but fuck your friend either way, delete him first

I'm gay for Nobu

>Servant is not for (you)
>She loves the same person regardless of the Master
>Servant is for (you), the Master
>Means she would fuck every fgo player, because everyone is her Master
WTF BROS KEKS HAVE WON

It doesn't if you're not at the top of the whale's friend list because why bother scrolling when everybody else has one too?

The Saint

>is there any skill cooldown reducing ce in game?
MLB Kaleidoscope on Tamamo-no-Mae

The reason she is considered so "critical" is because nothing else in the game reduces skill cooldown, except her NP.

>Guys does Liz love (you)?
No. She's obsessed about becoming an idol and/or bleeding people she finds offensive. At best, she acts awkward and blushes when thanking you, which some people could treat as her having a crush. Halloween Liz is pretty similar, although without the blood or murder fetish.

>How about Carmilla?
Basically similar to above, although without the idol crap. She's a lot more standoffish in normal conversation, and a lot more aggressive when she's feeling awkward.

do you not want some lube when qp slips something into your drink?

He's a whale with good support and I'm not. I need to at least appease him if I'm not gonna spend big on this shit since no one with good supports wants to add me.

Post the rest of this

It's my most used after the event ended. I have good supports and she earns the most. Especially after this event and the materials it gave.
Just remove them.

what's with Jack's shoulder tattoos?

What is this silly snek saying?

>The reason she is considered so "critical" is because nothing else in the game reduces skill cooldown, except her NP.
saber alter (rider), even if she isn't in our version of the game yet

Need a few more /alter/ bros to fill my last 5 slots. Let me know what your allslot is. 505,106,594

Do you like I'll add you if you post your shit.

I don't add people from /alter/ sorry. You guys are assholes.

I have lv 90 MLB Mona Lisa Drake and she barely gets me any FP.

>was going to post that image in response to him
>Error: Duplicate file exists

>AUO license plate
I'm dying. I'll search for Ozy's kanji and translate in a bit.

>Coaching A
>Reduce skill cooldown by 1 turn for one ally
Interesting, I did not know that. I guess I also forgot that there was a Mystic Code which reduces cooldown for one ally by 2, so that's another option.

It is incredibly limited, though. And what the hell there's now two Saber Alter Riders. Couldn't they have picked another class?

Fuck off mate, I’m the nicest guy in the world.

I want to sexually fuck Rider

MIKON!

I really really want to fuck this dragon.

>reddit spacing
Fuck off fag

Hello fellow asshole

explain

how the hell is she the youngest when she has a dynamite body while her sisters body are like a fucking log

Well then I guess you deserve not having supports to use

those are some short arms

I have like 2 friends with MLB Mona Lisa and I do use them when I see them, however I'm not going to refresh my list multiple times just to find them. It's not worth it.
I actually have enough MP to MLB Mona Lisa myself but I'd rather buy EXP and Fous and save for the Lunchtime CE.

oomoo

>sexy
Your idea of sexy is strange friend
She's just useless in battles too. Three-Four stars are kore helpful than this waste

>that shitty foreshortening
>those tiny hands
God damn it.

What if Mashu was big?

>wasting 10% QP due to not wanting to refresh for a couple of minutes
I don't have a redman smug enough for this

That's a big Mashu

whats your code so i can add you then delete you right away :^)

>normal legs
>small hands/arms
For what purpose

Pretty much anyone who tells you that you're dumb for rolling a servant you want doesn't like fun

>And what the hell there's now two Saber Alter Riders. Couldn't they have picked another class?

You're not the only one to think that. If they made her a caster we could have had a full Artoria support page.

then I'd actually use her

I bet she could cut steel with that chin.

Si si

Her older sisters are goddesses and so don't age. She's mortal, and so she does age and get older. It's why Euryale and Stheno tease her so much: they still have "perfect" goddess bodies, while Medusa has a much larger and more awkward body type.

UMU

We /NOBNOB/ now?

for (you)

I want to nobnob Nobukatsu.

The majority of /fgoalter/ players either: dont login regularly, get bored and stop using all their AP, or dont level their skills. The number of good supports I've added from alter I can count on one hand. These niggers dont make an effort.

Every player is a master in a separate parallel timeline, with lines obviously diverging every time we perform different actions as a master or get a different gatcha configuration. That means everyone is their own master in their own world, and their servants are for them only.
I'm Zelretch, don't question it.

>had a literal neckbeard
Was he /ourguy/?

>If Tamamo was my servant for a HGW, the first thing I would do to her is ____

What is Okita doing to him

>/discord/ has better servants and /alter/ will never not be mad

Command Seal to not betray me.

fuck off discordnigger

Use a CS and order her to stop acting slutty for the duration oft he HGW

Mating press.

Almost my entire friend list is /alter/ and everyone logs in every day.

fuck her

Win the grail and wish that we're immortal so we can love each other forever.

Can Artoria Pendragon use magic? Beside those fairy blessing and Merlin thing I mean. For all I see is her swordsmanship in every HGW
But in Saber Alter quick card, she's doing some Gandr shit

reroll

Except they don't and the list that was compiled showed they were mostly grail splitting, Liz-using retards with awful skills aside from the two (2) whales they have there

>theres 5 ppl on my list that keep hitting that 1 day mark but never over

Fuckin bollocks
All the ones I added from /alter/ never log off more than 12 hours and actually bothered level their skills

>everyone is their own master
Nice

Fuck right there, in front of anyone present.

Please nigger I do all that shit.