/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #261

Ojamas, GTFO!

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament will end on the 5th
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 on the 5th of February.
>The 'Chazz-a-thon' will start on the 5th
>The 1st stage of the KC cup will start on the 8th
>Espa Roba and Dr.Crowler are coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OObdt0v8SMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Alexis is Chazz's wife

daily reminder milka is the only good choice

GLAD BEASTS ARE CANCER

I'm going to meme harder with Ojamas

>milka
chocolate so irrelevant that this is the first I hear of it

GLADIATOR BEAST ARE FINE

REBECCA WHEN?

I am sorry you have no taste in chocolate.

Are you guys glad the green team is winning the superball?

rebecca is a cutie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY BRADY WHY

>Forget the lube, your blood will work just fine.
What did Konami mean by this?

W-What is that?

>mfw Im a latefag that started on October
>started using GB when they were introduced November and got me to legend that month and then KoG on December and January
>everyone hates them now
My glad bros will never leave my side though

>>>>>

Poor little white ninja about to get raped.

is there actually any reason that I should be excited about tag duel leaving an the chazz-athon appearing?

cringe

Top burd.
Hopefully data miners will find new things in the update.

Based bird of fuck your cards.

youtube.com/watch?v=OObdt0v8SMY

no its just going to be a reskined duel-a-thon

I actually liked the tag duels, if only it wasnt the same decks each time and the sometimes questionable plays from the AI then I would want it to be a mode

>sometimes

Ok, have over 8000 gems now and practically haven't touched the main boxes. Any recommendations?

Wait until they datamine the next box tomorrow so you know what cards are added my dude

land of the titans

Wait for data miners to check if there's any info on the next boxes.

>after all this time, I still only have two salamandras
J U S T

Vagabonds a metacuck

Well ok, often questionable plays. In my experience the AI didnt cùck me over that much, it was mostly the stupid skills they gave pegasus and soyboy yugi

tfw got 4 just today , better luck next time you 3rd rate duelist

I am going to dump 9999+++ coins now from my last round of tag duel farming in an attempt to get the two Salamandras and as many gems as possible after spending 30000 coins already. I am starting at 1498 gems and I shall report the final amount and any Salamandras.

I cleared all minboxes dumbass.

>Mfw wanted to play with Rock cards but they seem to be shit.

>there's brainlets desperately farming for card lottos whilst I was done ages ago
The poor souls

Report, three 10 packs in and I have gotten the second Salamandra already. I have successfully paid the desire toll it seems.

Only viable rock deck is magnets with Gaia plate.

post >yfw super Chazz actually does drop Dark Armed Dragon

>he doesn't know

:o whats this?? thank u konami!!

Reminder that if you haven't acquired a mind corruption fetish from Yu-Gi-Oh! You can't call yourself a true duelist and should stop playing this.

DELET THIS

Magnets are so fun, I beat a Phoenix and GB in my only 2 rank matches I've done so far. I think I need to switch up the deck a bit since the GB one gave me a bit of trouble and if it wasn't for my opponent for some reason running SRH I would've lost.
Should I put in storm or double cyclone instead of attack on moon?

oh this could be really fucking cool

>tfw I actually did get a huge mind control fetish from yugioh

Report, I have gained 5 Salamandras overall from this last pull after getting none the rest of the event so Konami is just fucking with me at this point I think. My total gem count went up to 1968 which is an increase of 470, almost a ten pack boost which is pretty good.

>he thinks we're getting union hangar
That's about as realistic a getting ABC dragon buster here.

Event end in an hr. Hows your hulls? I have double digits of everything

hello /dlg/ this is my wife!
say something nice to her!

I'd like to cum inside you.

I always thought she was a boy.

niceu

Did she get BLACKED?

Nice try user but she's a faithful woman!
She's all grown up now!
yeah by me

Go to sleep Tyrone

>4 cards left
>can't fight Yugi/Yugi one last time

Why do ojamas live in the trashcan? This is blatant anti-ojama propaganda

>posting art from a guy who makes gay chazzXjaden art

I ship Chaden so hard

when

>Alexis will likely stay a virgin past her expiration date until she one day decides to seduce a student of hers that reminds her of Jaden and lose her teaching career because of it or just settle for Chazz.

W-wish me luck, p-please.

>mfw super chazz drops Masked Dragon
GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE

This image isn't photoshopped either, It's legit. You just have to stop at the right moment when he points out Neos Knight can do 2 attacks this turn. Chaden literally flicking off Paradox, what a chad.

I mean sure why not.

only thing you'll get in 2400 coins is a broken heart

>shuffle deck 4 times the same turn
>end with the same hand 4 times in a row
Fuck this game

Can I still draw lottery after the maintenance?

>Get shit hand
>Use restart
>still get same shit hand
I can't tell you all how many times this has happened, I use restart and get the same hand I had before using the skill.

I think so ye

STOP BUILDING GIMMICK UNSTABLE DECKS AND YOU'LL STOP GETTING SHIT HANDS , RESTART ISN'T A BAND-AID FOR SHIT DESIGN

jesus chill

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RESTART USING SCUM YOUR 5 PIECE COMBO ISN'T CUTE

still waiting komoney

1v1 me i'll use restart

*restarts*

*forfeits*

You win this round kiddo, getcha next time.

But it's so swag when I fuse Red Eyes with Sacred Soldier for Slash Dragon then banish Red Eyes to special summon Evening Twlight

>Opening 5 packs
>Get a UR
>Axe Raider
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me too, I love Chaden Yuki. Give me all your Chaden lewds. I'm going to have fun tonight and I want to dedicate that fun to the one and only slifer slacker.

Slash dragon is fucking great purely because its half as likely to brick since its materials are just warrior cards and optimally a fusion substitute.

Well it's not like I wanted shitty 3rd salamandra, I got 9 unity and that's what matters the most. Not like I wanted a shitty dino deck anyway

been checking every day i have not seen grass is greener at all

desire sensor is on full blast

I got it once and didn't even bother

Don't feel bad amigo, these monsters will eventually return in some box or event or other, the grey hairs aint worth the dino you'll get someday.

and the drop rates for it are really really bad.

I've already seen it three times and got two of them. Just give me fucking Bergamot, damn.

Isn't this card kind of shit?

Optimally, you want to run a 30 card deck with it, right? But that means you'll be fucking over the chance of having it at the start so incredibly hard. And if you use something like magical merchant to dig it out, it'll be useless when you do.

use magical mallets, problem solved

maybe some random rogue deck will run it at 1 just for that chance to mill 5 or 6 cards but idk it seems pretty bad

>Isn't this card kind of shit?
it's useful in certain decks that rely on GY dumping like Magnet Warriors and Fiends, it's actually limited in the TCG. Problem is in Duel Links there isn't that many decks that benefit and spell searching capabilities are limited. As the game progresses it will likely become more valuable.

I suppose, but it hurts just as bad to lose a card just for a reshuffle and those things can be incredibly dead too.

Tag Duels over. Worst event ever good riddance. Got triples of every single card and will never have a use for any of them.

Yeah maybe in the future where we have reliable spell card searching, but right now it just seems to be slightly too risky.

I'm sure I'll get completely memed by some maverick with it right after I type this post.

>20 minutes left
>282 coins
>only 1 duelist will respawn
>10 letters left, off by 1

that the fuck are those nip covers if they're flinging around like rubber