/mbgg/ - Mobage General #837

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kakaogames.grdchase
youtu.be/aZuKPYH8PxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play compass its fun! Well its fun to me at least

This is Tia. She makes potions.

nice

She isn't as cute as Pio

Why did they make his ult so bad

> Waiting for an APK.

KR question, worth replacing Gau for Theo in BD? I currently using Yanne, Gau, Clause and Laias

yeah

>Exorcism Level 27 vs Kallen
Nah fuck this.

Did you pre-reg for your free Baa-san?

How do I get more Fox masks? Is crafting them the only option? I want to get cool shit from the shrine but I'm gated by red fire, fucking golden leaf, and therefore, the masks.

Besides that you can get a few every week from Memory Battlefield, they are rewards from the score ladder.

Oh hell, I hope they don't remove stuff from it then. I really want that OP time fracture stigma.

If there's one thing I look forward to on global is being able to understand what the characters are saying instead of making my own plot for this.

>too much of a brainlet to learn japanese on his own
>has to rely on SEAnig translations to play for a mobage's excuse plot

The only thing I'd ever be interested in is story 3 and story 4 maybe.

Story 1 is awful, story 2 gets better and I'd read it but I dont have any particular interest on it and story 3 is where I'd start caring about it. But its going to be an insanely long time before global finishes Ch3 if the game even survives til then.

I have literally zero interest in the Dragon genesis story because if I wanted to read about people dying in horrible ways I'd just go read the news.

kek, this guy is correk.

>I have literally zero interest in the Dragon genesis story because if I wanted to read about people dying in horrible ways I'd just go read the news.
I agree with you, at least this way im for the most part blissfully unaware of what actually is going on while having laharl and zain autobattle through all of this
Thats why im going to skip all the ch9 cutscenes fuck you gumi for killing off almira

They didnt kill off anyone, everyone in this game is DEAD because that's the setting.

The power of the door allows you to summon people from beyond death as phantoms so the only alive people in this game are the MCs, Loliboros, Fiona and collab people.

DG takes place in the past though

Yeah I know that everyone is already dead since thats the usual fare for how gumi games work, just that her death is on screen really makes it sting

Story 2 is fun, though.

KR question, aside Manticore set, what's the difference between GR difficulties?

This.

Yes I preregistered.

What does that UR red guilty gear card do with the big titties? There's some kind of shield thing and then it does aoe?

>Pick up fotm that people are playing
>Be enjoying myself and having fun
>Go from im super enjoying myself to extreme burnout in literally days after realizing just how much time, luck and effort invested it'd take to get where I want.
>Still have sort of lingering feelings and feel bad because its a game you enjoyed talking about

Feels super shitty man

GJ user.

Enjoy your qt Baa-san.

>this is pretty fun
>the grind kicks in for real
It's the worst when you suddenly don't have time for anything else because you've got to grind that event before it goes away, only to be replaced by the next event.

Its always shitty when the honeymoon period is over and you start seeing the game for what it is.

Then its where you really decide if you want to stick to it or if you want to drop it because its not new and fun anymore.

Who do I upgrade to 5* with my 2 tickets in Fantasy War Tactics? I only have the first 6 units

>Nexon

Chris and the Dragon

it's less pay2win than whatever shitty mobage you play
thanks

>it's less pay2win than whatever shitty mobage you play
Repeat it a thousand more times like the kamige guy and maybe it'll become true.
It wont

>Literal p2w soul gears
It’s like you’ve never nexoned

Grand Chase came out on mobile. UI looks pretty slick and graphics aren't bad.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kakaogames.grdchase

>play some mobage
>ended up liking it
>thought about actually spending money on it
>but the gatcha rate is so shit and ended up not bothering

>those character designs
What the fuck did they do to Arme? I hate it. The shitty Elsword game at least kept the general look of characters when aging them up, this just offends me.

It's sort of like a shield that lasts for 4 seconds max. When the user activates it and gets hit there will be a very brief period of invulnerability, and it will activate a close range damage card if anyone gets close enough. Basically don't get near anyone who has it and attack them unless you have a shield/counter up yourself

There's plenty of games with nice UIs and graphics, the problem is that like that Grand Chase crap, they're korean auto grindathons

usually games with super low rates (1%) will have some kind of annual event where there is a paid guaranteed draw. Might as well do that if you are willing to spend a little.

I mean, I have used up to what would have amount to around 200$ of in-game currency that I got for free on the gatcha, only to end up with absolute fuck all good stuff.
It'd honestly hurt my feeling less if the game straight up told me that my rate would be shit if I do not actually spend any money on it.

Tier list a shit.

I'm learning Japanese and I want a text-heavy game with enough interactions to count as daily reading for when I get lazy. If it has voice acting, even better.

Any recommendations? I looked at the doc but there wasn't anything specific about events. I'm playing Theater Days right now, but I want something else.

How's Azur Lane's JP translation? And how's Kirakira Fantasia? Those two caught my eye, but if there's anything better that could suit my needs, please mention it.

I know a game.

Also shit.

what makes the new thunder warrior so much better than Sharehouse Char?

>SS on everything
So this is the power of ass................

Most waifu games will have voiced story. Some will voice events, some won't, depends on the cast and how well it's doing.
Shironeko is usually completely voiced but some of the vocab gets out there.

I like how Nagi is actually ranked somewhat high but no one cares about her since Wilfred and Tina exist.

Why is this shitty game still alive.

What is the SSS for?

10* the fuck. I quit when they were first coming in with 7*s.

11*s are a thing now.

In Tagatame do we still not know who the player is supposed to be?
It's weird because he only appear in some event but the town screen make it look like he's always watching the story characters.
Maybe the player is the door

S3's damage output

First wave of new raifus have been revealed. Two new heckle my kochs and one new czechnology. All of them can be gotten from the upcoming event.
>MP7 can be gotten from specific missions as a mission clear reward in event chapters 1 and 3
>HK21 is a reward for clearing event chapter 2
>CZ2000 is a reward for getting the true end of event chapter 1

I hope the God eater rpg will be good.
I may even whale for the first time if it is.
Also waiting for Makai wars but the gameplay don't look really interesting from the little we saw.
What is /mbgg/ waiting for?

More rubies and fragments from defeating the monster

Epic7

Should've get A in the 1st and 3rd column.

That new idolm@ster html5 mobage it's gonna be shit
Mario Kart Tour (I wish there was a waifu racing mobage though)
Priconne to show some actual gameplay.
ArKnights to be good, Aegis is way too jewish.

Anything that actually sticks for more than a month.

Inb4 delayed.

Toji no Miko and Pangya Mobile.

Why is she making this face, anons?

Severe lack of dicking.

Everyone around her speaks korean.

is this a good starter account for tagatame?

>honeymoon period
Fuck I just went through this and now I can't find another mobage to get into.

Unless I'm missing something grand chase doesn't seem to have a stamina system, so you can go full autism all day.

Laharl doko?

I hate the bleach game but i always reinstall it to gacha for nelliels and then i uninstall

Is loli Nel in the game?

Laharl is the most op unit in the game, go for him.

Yes but she's an arena reward and everytime i reinstall she isnt available in the shop so its the only one i was missing

thanks

Not really
>Zahar is shit
>Seda and Monzein are okay
>notRem is good
>Kiria is great
>JIn(dark ninja guy) ad the water girl are good
>Himiko is decent
>Kadonaba is shit
>Zain is for free from later panels
You'd want to aim for something better, especially Laharl since he's busted

Oh yeah best case scenario you'd also want to pick up Black Killer Tyrfing or Black Killer Laev, or Parashu/Tsukuyomi for non-unique great units

AL is definitely not something I'd call text-heavy and its story is pretty much irrelevant.

Kirara might be good but I don't think the stories are voiced (dropped it after a week, maybe that changed).

Tenka is probably the most text-heavy game I've played and is 99% voiced. Shironeko might be a good option too.

>New event co-op difficulty is 9*, 15* and 17*
>Wanted to join 15* and 17* but probably kicked since I don't have Nagi or Sierra
Power creep please.

appreciate it, had this account some time ago and thought might as well check to see if its worth something.

>Shironeko might be a good option too.
I'd second this, things like crown requirements can probably in studying since they change often

I'd suggest an idol game like JP Love Live SIF or Bang Dream. They'll use sentences that are actually used in everyday conversation. Other game played in here like Shironeko has a fantasy element so sometimes it will use rare words.

HK21
MP7
CZ2000
FN Ballista
AAC Honey Badger PDW
Thunder .50

New guns?

see

Just bring a Dragon Rider for the bonus and let the Sierra's carry you.

>Priconne
>release in mid-february
>still no gameplay video
There is a livestream on valentine. They probably will showcase the gameplay there.

>Meme .50 handgun
>Still no Madsen/Lewis/Maxim/Bergmann
I like the game, but seriously, enough tacshit. They need to put more of the fathers of modern weaponry in.

One day they'll finally bring Gatling gun with tribute to Zulu War.

As long as there's a Martini-Henry that hums 'Men of Harlech', I'm sold.

When is Asagi's game coming out?

youtu.be/aZuKPYH8PxY

Looks as boring as the game.

Thunder looks great and I really like the color schemes of HK21 and MP7.
I'm guessing Ballista will be event gacha box?

Feels bad being carried, I guess I'm going to farm on the 9* one.

>Comedy
>Boring

>honey badger
>SMG
now that's the fourth rifle caliber SBR to be classified as an SMG, fix your shit micateam