/xgg/ - Xenogames General #102

Mexican Edition

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/
Add 'htmlview' behind the URL for a lightweight interface

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/DPHdsLNL

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any Xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous thread

I want to be inside Adenine.

So what are the odds of that xenosaga hd collection happening

¡Es algo sobre este planeta!

>have only two man party atm
>have special enemy down to half health
>other monster walks right into Tora’s attack
>fuck
>special enemy moves to the side and Tora hits third monster that just walked into that spot

Where is she talking about?

Dark rituals and stuff.

Reminder Pyra is fat.

Very low I'd say.

1/((1/0)^(1/0))

>with mine arms
>mine
Huh, is that correct?

How is everyone getting 4 crown blades? Is it true that you need to max out 3 crown blades, release them later, in order to increase the "pool"?

Also, I keep reading that the new story coming out later this year won't be set after the ending, will be pretty disappointed if that ends up being true.

It's unclear what's the story DLC about.

Yes.

it's a poor attempt at old-timey english

I think idea points raise your chances of better blades, and use legendary cores obviously.

Worse was whenever Dromarch said "by the by".

all placebo

placebo and lies

>This kid…
>has made himself the AEGIS'S DRIVER!!1!
I miss Malos' shrieking

that's more uppercrust east coast american

>hatless Mòrag
HERESY

whats with Mik and Patroka Fight, first time i am raping them and them Mik does that supernova attack we survive but even with heals the party never reaches more than half hp cuz something is hitting me multiple times to everyone ( i know is not the firering) and we die, second time i destroy them in one single chain attack, idk what the fuck happen the first time and this is my second playthrough and in the first one it happen too what the hell

Yeah, his voice actor did serve up some Grade A ham. I love it.

How else will she add her secret ingredient to the dough?

What's the from?

Gorg's blade quest.

Each time you get wiped out in a story fight the difficulty of that certain fight gets sensibly lowered.

Malos >>> Metsu dubs < subs

Seriously, are you saying that I wasn't adapting to my enemies through sheer skill?

>Mik and Patroka
You guys think their blades will be available in the future rare blade pack?

Would be a surprise if they weren’t. I’m more worried how many actually new blades we’ll get.

excuse me

I keep getting 4 crown blades from boosted legendary cores that don't give me Zenobia. I think I have like five of them now.
Fake news.
I hope I get to use Mik. He was cool even though his death made no sense.

Sever, Obrona, Cressidus and Perdido are pretty much guaranteed.

I can't wait for Sever and Wulfric become best friends and form a boy scout troop, helping old ladies all day e'rey day.

Sever came off as kind of a jerk to me desu.

Remember, user, a Blades' morals and personality align with its driver. He was a jerk because he was Malos's blade. He becomes, say, Nia's blade he becomes a gud boi,

>Malos' Blade
>happens to be a jerk
What's the surprise?

I hope we can use 'ultimate' pyra/mythra as a normal blade, loved her design.

pyra verde is too op to have unlimited availability

dandruff?

exactly

>Dagas is a jerk no matter who he gets bonded to
>Mythra is still kind of bitchy to everyone despite being bonded to the nice guy of the game
I'm upset that she has like a one minute timer on her use for an entire battle. If Malos gets to be at full power 100% of the time without his driver or friendship magic there's no reason why Pyra can't too.

Heresy, Morag uses the finest skin & hair products Mor Ardain has to offer.

>Dagas & Mythra
I'll see your argument and raise you a Praxis & Theory.

doesn't stop your immune system from attacking your skin

Teaching_Rex_How_to_Fingerbang.jpg

>Praxis does a complete 360 after rebonding
>Theory remains the same
lore works in mysterious ways

>TFW your ship is canon

I guess it's more about which side of the fence they stand between good and evil, to simplify it, that doesn't change they have a certain personality from scratch and it gets molded based on the ways of their driver.

Also Mythra is the Aegis, so she like Malos could work rather differently, for one Malos was led too deep into the hatred for humans mostly because Amalthus hated humanity that much. With Mythra while not completely was the opposite(also she was a bitch probably because Addam was scared of her and Rex seems more keen to Pyra so she's never getting any d).

why wont you get banned

>More keen to Pyra
>Implying he's not keen to both
Bad user

>Malos NG+
>Rex touches Malos's sword in the Torna ship
>this kid.... HAS MADE HIMSELF MY DRIVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sure, but Pyra seems to be the the highest priority.

Like that'd change a shit. He'd just snap his neck and call it a day.

>tfw your ship is a giant robot

It's terribly inconsistent and I hate it. There's a ton of inconsistency in the game and I hate it.

Holy fuck I can't believe I used to sink 400+ hours into games in high school and college before getting a new one. I can't even go 60 hours anymore before getting burnt out of even the most fun games.
I don't know how I managed it or how you guys do it.

>wants to kill all humans
>Is a human himself

What was his fucking problem

>tfw when everyone gets dual blades, BFS's, sickass bows, cannons and scimitars and you get a pair of fucking fans

Yeah, Pyra has more romantic moments but the threesome is awesome.

It isn't really, the blades have a personality but their motivations and reasons to be are ultimately made by their drivers.

You just have to cleanse yourself from the normie impurities that may have took hold of your body during the years.

unless they're TOO far out. it's even possible to kill your driver

All of Torna are suicidal. Did you not realize this?

You're probably right

Depression.

He wanted revenge for being a guinea pig of an experiment that led to several death, presumably his people even, he was left with no reason to live his curse was that he survived the experiment.

A bad case of wanting to bone the bad girl.
>that cutscene where Akhos compliments Mik's designs and says "You can fuck my sister any time"
Christ Takahashi

Best girl being best girl

I think Pyra would be looking for ways to actually have children, not prevent it

>Best girl
>isn't Pandoria
>isn't even Sheba
She wishes.

Maybe, but this doesn't mean Rex feels the same.

To the people that are getting hundreds of legendary crystals in minutes, how do you do it? I'm farming the superboss from Gormott and it takes me hours to get a couple of dozens. I have gold chip in Roc.

more gold chips, more beta scopes, more fast switch cores

>Pandoria
She's legit the ugliest female humanoid. She's even uglier that Dahlia. Sheba is hot but she's not Pyra/Mythra

get out of this thread IMMEDIATELY

Worse than Vess?

kys

Yes, not by much tho.

I thought the chip was needed only in the last blade who did smash. I already have beta scopes equipped, and can switch blades in seconds but the boss sometimes refuses to be break

What's your team? Tora should be the one handling the break. Also I've read you need to be fairly high levelled for the arduran to actually be vulnerable to Break. If you're stuck at a kind of lowish level Douglas should be much better.

Terrible taste.

Equivalent to the odds of rolling KOS-MOS from a single core.

>uglier than Dahlia
That's actually impossible. Dahlia is one of the most ugly designs ever to exist. She's worse than deviantart OCs. Pandy is cute as heck and you have awful taste.

vess is ugliest, then gorg, then dahlia, then everyone else

kys Pandy is ugly af

I have the weirdest fascination with Pandy's legs. Maybe it's the shorts, maybe it's the chuuni poses. But they make me want to find out if a Blade can get pregnant.

>Merc missions don't progress if you quit the game
>Merc missions don't progress if you leave the game idle
It's insane how intensely anti-player the merc system is

Am I imagining things or does Nia build her special gauge faster with Adenine than with Dromarch? I'm pulling the Earth-Fire-Wind combo pretty frequently with Poppi alpha, Pyra and Adenine.

If Vess didn't look like a 1960s Macross character I could like her. The floating rings she has are cool but they're wasted on that awful art and unfortunate proportion job.
Eat a dick nigga she is adorable. Eat my balls.
She's got mad decent legs. I also love that her shoulders are goddamn lightbulbs,filaments and all. She's a great design.

I'll explain this as many times as I have to
Macross looks good. Vess looks bad.

well, adenine can't
>>Merc missions don't progress if you leave the game idle
yeah they do. that's what you're meant to do.
jesus are half of you people playing a different game or something? here I am thinking how nice it is that the merc missions do progress on pause

You sound like a fag.

>Macross
She looks like Belldandy you plebian

>Dahlia is ugly

I like her. The blade that I really don't like the design are Poppi QT, Perceval, and Vess.

Are writefags still around?

Choice Malos cuts

"Don't get cocky, you little SHIT!"
"Poor, helpless little MAGOTS!"
"She put up a brave little fight. 'Please don't steal my memories!~' Cute stuff like that."
"Hw-what's this? I thought you'd start bawling and charge at me. What a big boy.~"
"Hw-what the h-hell? Has he finally cracked?"
"A NEW SWORD?!"
"INDEEED! It ends here!"
"Another GUEST AT THE PARTY?! BRING IT ON!"

This response legitimately made me laugh. Thanks user.