/bdog/The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread :

First for massacre all gookposts.

Is this enough for cadry/crescent shrine?

I want to grind the asula belt pieces there because elrics wont drop shit

>20 posts early is fine
christ, fuck you

actual garbage

Yes, it will be slow, but yes.
Horrible for grinding Asula Belt though, like legit dogshit, just farm more Elrics and be done with shit spots.

Nope.

It gives ample time for people to wrap up their current conversations so they don't have to split it up between threads. 20 posts early is like a slight nudge to finish up and trickle into the new general.

Fuck, thanks ffor the heads up at least

hi

o/

Ara ara~~!! These things fit just a few levels ago, and now I'm popping threads and peeking through! I wonder if they'll RRRIP the next time I drop and open my hips and squat low. I guess these poor tights can't handle this much dark meat, especially when these skullcrushers getting this big and meaty~~

That's way too lewd

NA OR EU?

NA

cringe

Succ?

Are you a futa?

did the penguin just happen to hop onto your lap or does it actually do that

And spoil the surprise? ;^)))

N-no
Nah, I just sat where the penguin was.

>Doesn't sit in your lap

What a shit tier pet. This is why cat is the best pet in the game.

rosefinch tho

Kitty also sits on your shoulder and rides on your lap when on a horse.

How cute. I don't have my rosefinch out much so I normally only notice this when my hawk is out.

Can we meet?

Wait really? I have a Valentine's kitty but I don't think I've ever noticed this. Apparently I never use my pets with the cutest behaviors ;_;

oh shit, that sounds great

I don't like the look of any of the cats though, maybe a limited seasonal one will show up

I think white shorthair is cute.

>shitpost op
into the trash

Is your desktop a picture of your character? If not why aren't you showing your dedication?

Because she isn't my waifu.

No that's weird. I like my character but that would be a bit much. I'd be afraid of being too vain. Also I don't think game screenshots or photos make great wallpapers. I like minimalistic, flat digital art stuff for my wallpaper.

hi meme c@

That's no cat

Are there free skill resets?
I am almost at level 30 and have yet to use a single skill point, because I really don't have trouble killing, yet.

Thats kind of weird.

free skill redistribution until 56, then there's a quest for a one day free skill reset after

I don't ever actually see my wallpaper

I tried it for a day and hated it. Now I rotate in a new random user every time I wake up.

Aight good enough.
Any recommendations for a DK if I wanna PvE mainly?

I don't look at my wallpaper much but a few times I accidentally set a screenshot as my wallpaper. It just seems wrong.

:thonk:

I guess it does kindof look like them. I was trying to copy an image I posted a thread or two back

You aren't saying you save anons and use them as wallpapers, r-right?

I save every single picture posted here and close my eyes while scrolling to select that days winner.
Do you want to join the pool?

No user thank you though

post you're toons template to become a slut

I don't think very many people would be willing to give out their template. In a weird way that feels way too personal.

>wanting to become a slut

>toons
no

send to Milktank#2845

can tamers use muskets and hunt while riding their pet? or is it only horses?

You would just use it for blackmail

Thread is quiet, where are all the cute anons at tonight?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to anonymously ask questions about something that doesn't pertain to video games

There's no best way to ask user just do it

sometimes i think about my characters all living in the house i have in heidel and how they interact as a bunch of siblings

A couple days ago I was ready to quit, but today I one tapped my Muskans to Tri and gave Kakao another $30 during my high.

I don't know what to buy.

promise not to
you would like it wouln't you

That's cute but some families would be a bit crowded. I hope tamers don't get picked on
Good job user! You probably shouldn't have given them extra money in your high but it good job with the one shot either way. Just hold off on things to buy, you never know when you'll need it so don't force yourself to spend it

>hold off on things to buy
I dunno, I'm eyeballing this Frostbite costume and it's pretty cute, I should spend the money on weight or pets to smash together though.

I mean it's your money but I would consider smashing pets a pretty poor investment with $30 but that also depends on what your current pet situation is I suppose. The other stuff is reasonable. If you like the costume, get it!

I would say my pet situation is about as bad as it gets.

I don't think that's really bad but I guess you have nowhere to go but up from smashing pets. The finches aren't still on sale are they? Would be a great deal for you if so but I think that ended Wednesday

How much do you insert your own personality into the character you roleplay as? It seems so easy to go full on when you're dipping your toes in because you already know how you act.

On an unrelated note, is it worth using failstacks to get your Heve/Grunil gear up to Tri or should I sit at Duo waiting for boss armor?

"Guild Tax rate when your guild fund has more than 20 billion silver has changed.
- 20 billion to 29.9 billion: 7% > 10%
- 30 billion to 49.9 billion: 10% > 15%
- 50 billion to 89.9 billion: 15% > 20%
- If your guild has more than 90 billion silver, the tax rate will be 20%."

Is this as bad as it seems?

no

waiting
i know you want to

It's worth it, just don't try to use too many failstacks. Consider failstacks as having their own cost associated to them and try not to waste that on things below it's worth. You don't have to be super strict just mindful.

Also to answer your other question, personally it would be hard for me to judge. Playing a cute character I tend to act a lot more feminine by default, it's not really something I do consciously it just comes into how I behave, but I'm already like that to begin with kindof. I don't actually RP much, but when I have my character does kindof inherit their own personality but I think it is very much based off personality traits I already have. Since I don't usually roleplay for the sake of telling a story there's not much reason for me to make a character that isn't just an extension of myself though with a different general identity. Though since I don't roleplay to tell a story often I also just don't often roleplay.

Chest and head are worth it to get to tri as they're the hardest pieces to get. Boots and gloves are one of the first you should be replacing so duo is fine.

Don't you mean chest and boots? Muskan is a lot harder to get than giath. Griffon/urugon are equally awful in terms of time but more difficult by far than muskans, but muskans still takes longer for the average person to get than giath does.

>chest
I suppose I should stop using the quest armor then.
I don't really know how much I want to get into it yet. I suppose it depends on the people I find, making my partner happy tends to make me happy. I guess I'll write up a background thats half me and half made up to kind of sit somewhere in the middle. Thanks user, your rambling gave me some ideas.

roaring magical is fine till you get boss armour honestly

unless you want to get into pvp or something early

I'll wait then, I dont think getting a Tri chest will help when my brain shuts down in every PvP encounter.

Are you talking about RP or ERP user? That wouldn't affect my answer much I guess just curious

Honestly both, I'm up for anything.

I'm not offering because I'm incredibly shy so just curious! That said I'm the same way, the few times I've erped in the past my entire focus has just been on making my partner happy and with that it should be easy enough to simply mirror behaviors they enjoy and go from there. RP takes more thought into setting and stuff I think but any time you do ERP most people don't care as much about backstory. Some do, I think, but not many.

Hey guys, I'm ordering a pizza, what should I get?

It's 5 am where I am user, surely it's not the time for pizza wherever you are

Hawaiian

Don't worry user, I am too. From all the info I've collected it seems like its easier to get started with the E side of RP before you move into RP.

Thin Crust, Double Pepperoni, Extra Cheese, Light Sauce, Well Done.

Bulgogi potato pizza from that korean pizza place

It's very easy to get into ERP. Sometimes I wonder when I see an user asking how to or practicing it. ERP is as simple as putting your lewd and romantic feelings into a whisper in a descriptive manner. I mean not everyone will naturally be great at it, but it's nearly instinct on what you "do" for it.

It is still extremely personal and vulnerable though and really makes the social anxiety come out. Though for me RP is even worse because I know there's expectations on how that goes, much tougher expectations than just sexually pleasing another lonely person

Spicy elf nipple? Good choice, anons.

I should have known

???
How do you come up with this conclusion???

goobu at 5 am

Whats up with the false advertising Kakao? I thought I was getting a nice snow themed armor, instead I get some slut wear where my panties show every time I lean against a wall.

are you a ranger? Ranger get more slutty outfits than any other race.
Just compare the maid outfit for ranger and other classes, the skirt is so much shorter.

As it should be. Dumb elf sluts.

Nah, this is the Tamer variant.
What are they trying to say?

How lewd user, to post your tamer's exposed area knowing that your little tamer kuma pantsu show with that outfit. You should have your brand new muskies taken away from you, you degenerate.

Then don't lean against a wall?
You don't do handstands in a dress, learn how to act proper.

I only see a little bit of exposed skin, the important bits are covered up by that teeny weeny metal plate.
She is a proper lady who most certainly does not get excited at the thought of strangers seeing her panties.

>spoiler
Hmph. I'm sure that's the case user

I definitely didn't get excited at the thought of her definitely not getting excited.

What is the slummiest smallest run down looking shack of a house in Heidel? I want to live in poverty.

Join Valor. We do lifeskills and Node Wars (although you are not required to participate in them). No gear requirements or arena tests.
We take in new players and help them too, so if you started playing and you don't know what to do or you feel lost, consider joining us (specially since there is a guild attendance reward currently going that gives you a pet)!
We have guild buffs (gathering and fishing) and do guild quests too.
If you are interested in joining, whisper Dezex or Liquss (family names).

>tfw want to find a new guild but it's incredibly hard to find the right type of guild that isn't ded and isn't annoyingly normie