/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 5th of February:
1597 – A group of early Japanese Christians are killed by the new government of Japan for being seen as a threat to Japanese society.
1778 – South Carolina becomes the second state to ratify the Articles of Confederation.
1859 – Wallachia and Moldavia are united under Alexandru Ioan Cuza as the United Principalities, an autonomous region within the Ottoman Empire, which ushered the birth of the modern Romanian state.
1885 – King Leopold II of Belgium establishes the Congo as a personal possession.
1917 – The Congress of the United States passes the Immigration Act of 1917 over President Woodrow Wilson's veto.
1939 – Generalísimo Francisco Franco becomes the 68th "Caudillo de España", or Leader of Spain.
1958 – Gamal Abdel Nasser is nominated to be the first president of the United Arab Republic.
1962 – French President Charles de Gaulle calls for Algeria to be granted independence.

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

play.paradoxplaza.com/.
mega.nz/#!eowiULbQ!xrmEu6JLRldOsPVpCcgO5jwgvAfmyuyv2nQSCixAvtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White and Based

second

Please, take the virus out of the OP next time.

>1885 – King Leopold II of Belgium establishes the Congo as a personal possession.

"White" men

Is Black Ice mod for HoI III a virus?

What virus?

Has anyone figured out how to port futas and girls(m) from the Warhammer mod to vanilla? They had an elegant way of doing it, as opposed to that fetish mod who just stuck traits unto stuff and made a mess of triggers.

Repost.

HPM

HPM

HPM

It's not a virus but it's a file that has illegal content in it (niggermod)

Niggermod and HPM are both viruses that have encrypted CP in them. We are currently trying to find out what in OP isn't a virus.

will this be enough to make dismissive hitler happy?

traditionalist germanic folk exploding in population and spreading across america

Are there any (up to date) TES mods for CK2?

Soon it'll be amerimutts (led by Jews) v. mexicans v. amish.

I for one wish for the amish to blob.

The problem with that is they are luddites

I for one welcome our anarcho-prim germanic carriage riding overlords

they buy fruit and shit from walmart and sell it
t. knower

'civilization' is vastly overrated
read kaczynski

>pictured: Varg Vikernes, fellow anarcho-prim fighting the Amerimutts as a member of a European volunteer force to aid the Amischreich

what region

the amish in my area always talk shit about the local supermarkets

>feeling kinda blobby
>want to revive the Abassids
>start playing
>immediately get struck with a revolt in upper Mesopotamia
>decide to throw my levies at it
>they lose
>now the Assyrian rebel army is too large for me to handle

should i just go bankrupt and hire mercs or let these guy beat the shit out of me and declare a grob assyrian nestorian reich

But who was screenshot??

upstate ny

is this for real?

There's no tracker.

im in eastern Prince Edward Island

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

t. reddit

i am white

el abominacion...

>some
There's more?
The fuck is wrong with this guy.

What happened here?

based

Take everything up to the Urals, then start the second Finno-Korean hyperwar.

Someone has to bring civilisation back to the survivors of the zombie apocalypse. I've already puppeted the Qing "Empire" (more like Taiwan) and am working on colonising the rest of China but I'm thinking of releasing the southern states. Well, Guangdong already exists but I'm going to cede them all their clay.
China had too many pops even for zhe zombie hordes to destroy so about 30% of my population is North Han by now. Japan, on the other hand, is pretty barren.

>Finno
About that...

>zombie apocalypse
What?

Apocalypse 1836

The world market must be absolutely fucked.

We're starting to do alright. For the first two decades or so, I couldn't get any army up because I couldn't get any regular clothes and there was a shortage of clippers but things stabilised a bit. The UK's home island remained unharmed during the outbreak so their industry survived and I'm slowly expanding mine. I'm colonising the most populous states outside the UK and Korea so I'll have the resources secured.

Is that Galicia formed by an (untouched) Krakow? I've seen the zombies just ignore them sometimes

I'd like to pretend it was formed by a bunch of Polis, German and Russian survivours who ran to the Carpathians for shelter, but the Wallachia ruins it.

Yeah, Krakow survied, as did some other OPMs. Congress Poland has about 50 pops and declared independence from Russia a few years ago.
Lübeck survived and did some colonisation, but there was a remnant horde that passed through a few years ago.
That one purple German OPM survived but it never did anything.
Hesse-Darmstadt (the green one) survived even though it fell to zombies at one point and it colonised into what were formerly Saxon colonies. The latter expanded all the way to Bavaria but the wandering zombies put an end to that. Baden is a puppet of Hesse-Darmstadt and has reclaimed the lands it once lost to the undead.
Bohemia colonised the Sudetes so now it has a few zombie-free provinces. France retook its continental holdings surprisingly fast. There's not a lot of people there so their capital on Corsica makes a lot of sense.
Sardinia-Piedmont came out on top of the game on the peninsula after Two Sicilies fell to zombies. For a while, Sardinia-Piedmont competed over influence over a few survival communities with Slovenia which was the most surprising great power but the latter fell to the number 9 spot.
There's also an OPM Mexico based on that bump on the western coast (west of Mexico City). The Confederacy survives in Louisiana and two provinces in the South. There's no slavery and blacks are the majority. FSA survived in one province in Kentucky. There's also an Oregon-based Columbia that somehow managed to retain its capital while the other two provinces are infected. The UK colonised Uruguay, Guatemala and Cuba.

Other surviving communities which I will not go in detail with (unless anyone really wants to know) are OPM Java, Liberia (where the British and Irish form a majority), Russia in Alaska and the neighbouring Asian provinces, two-province Hungary, Egypt on Crete and the Ottoman Empire on Cyprus, Denmark with significant Brit and Irish population, as well as Sweden which colonised its land back.

I thought they wanted sea access but then they kinda lost their sense of direction
What's funny is how after the zombies ran their course, gypsies and Tatars became the majority in Wallachia and Moldova.

Painfully unfunny

see

napoleon's legacy worth having a look at?

link to mod user?

It's in HPM's pastebin, but you have to fix an event and update the mod yourself.

Definitely, it's great mod to change things up every once in a while, shame it stopped being updated.

Which event is broken?

it's in HPM's pastebin. You will have to edit some things to make it work, though.
First of all, the first event in the event txt file is broken. All you have to do is fix the event ID that the event is referring to by adding enough zeroes so that it refers to the second event in the file.
Next, you have to make sure that the rest of the files are compatible with HPM which basically means overwriting all the stuff that conflicts with HPM while keeping the Apocalypse 1836 stuff.

see Just scroll down a bit on the main event file and you should see it, the ID is missing some zeroes.

Exiled Benin

why cuckold kings 3: revenge of the cucks is not being developed already

a possible solution is that paracocks are going to make bold move. parajews greeds knows no bounds. they are developing for some time a kind of steam clone, a program tied with their shop. you can read about it there play.paradoxplaza.com/. my guess is that:
-this program will be needed to run cucksaders at all
-it will be additional drm, probably hard to crack
-it will be also a total botnet, since their games are already spyware
-there is also possibility that the game won't be at steam at all, the have to give them 1/4 or 1/3 (I don't remember) of their profits, and they are greedy.
so at this time they are probably modifying their garbage engine to make it heavily tied to that play program, so you would need a lot of work to properly crack their games. when they will be ready they will announce start of the work on ck3.

lmao

Is that a future GrossGermaniums

Estates make culture shifting such a cunt to do

Well I had to kill my brother in a dungeon to get the crown but it'll be worth it I think. And is that a Karelian republic up there to the northeast? I think it is.

stop posting niggermod in the op holy fuck

Find a new meme ffs this one is really shitty

I still can't tell if this is a meme or not.

I accidentally deleted provinces.bpm form hoi4 game folder,
can anyone upload the file here?

>that wallachia
What the fuck
I’ve peacefully expanded so my people would learn to love me
I didn’t finish Eretna because they’re boxed in and a non-threat
I’ve also been focusing on tech over idea groups, whereas the AI has finished most of their idea groups by now
I allied Naples because I feared the Hun
I also have a really blobby Bohemia so can’t expand into Italy easily because of the web of alliances

Question
If I attack Zeta, Poland will answer a call to arms, but Zeta is allied to Hungary, so if I make Hungary a co-belligerent what will Poland (Hungary’s ally) do
Obvs not at computer atm
If anyone supppurts Castilian independence it’ll be fun

sure lad

mega.nz/#!eowiULbQ!xrmEu6JLRldOsPVpCcgO5jwgvAfmyuyv2nQSCixAvtU

trash bin
where hoi4 files belong lmao

>implying luddites aren’t the best people to live in broken down civilisation

ty

whoops its fake kek

Is France elective and are you Plantagenet Anjou or Neapolitan Anjou

KEK!

France is not elective, and I started as Charles of Anjou so its what would have become the Neapolitan Angevins. I am married to a Plantagenet, and I intend to go at Castille once I am secure on my throne.

>start a fraticelli heresy
>vassals keep declaring holy wars on neighbours, get shitstomped by holy orders and tank MA to 0
STOP

>look away for a few years
>this happens

That's why you play 1066.

In EU4 when emperor switches nations do my ruler or heir become emperor?

FUCKING CHARLEMEME

Dude memes lmao

this yurop's fucked lel

What the fuck is even a Prydain.

Sheepfucker for Brittain

Nah, New Zealand speaks English.

>tricked by tooltip
Fuck you. Why does this costs so much fucking infamy.

What mod?

HPM
this might be from NNM tho

el abominacion.....

looks like instead of dd for cuckold kings we got some ""content"" """creator""" sperging about how adding some button to make some duchy for some swedish shithole no one cares about is the most important issue in the game

typical swedish cuck

>believable worlds

I wish battles were more deadly in Crusader Kings. They feel more like a skirmish than a proper battle. Casualties are way too low. Defeated armies always retreat in a organizer manner ready to fight another day. They seldom get routed completely. Battles should be a huge gamble and have more decisive role in generating warscore.

Battles weren't that deadly in general in that period. You can have really deadly battles though if you stack things like longbowmen or don't spam spearmen since they suck at pursuit.

>Kings in real life could have 6 millions duchies without no one bating an eye.
>Titular titles didn't exist, never once in history someone challenged kings, and also vassals to their lieges, over de jure lands.
>The sultanate of Rum never actually claimed to be the Roman Emperor, and even if happened, no one would have cared anyway.
Content "designer" everyone.

Fucking charlememe and viking starts
>christians weak as fuck
>pagans shit out event troops out the ass
>pagans also get insane attrition which the AI isn't aware off
>muslim realms are 100% stable, get extra morale and extra tax, decadence mostly useless
>no crusades or holy orders either to protect christians
>everyone always marries to khazars/other khagans who end up inheriting half of europe
>middle europe is just endless karloman squabbling with ridiculous border gore
>one or two wicked priests a spopes and europe explodes into heresy and antipopes
did they not test this shit?

You can disable shattered retreats and increase casualties, it makes wars a lot more fun

Right now armies survive large engagements way too often. I agree that most battles were not absolute meat grinders and usually people got captured, surrounded willingly or simply scattered. My gripe is how easily armies live through major battles and remain an effective fighting force time and time again.

>did they not test this shit?

No, cucks (also known as paracucks) pay 19.99$ (tax included) to test it for them. Then they will graciously fix them, only if they don't have actually month long vacations.

That's because levy armies suck at killing, they get generic combat tactics 99% of the time. Once you get armies with strong retinue flanks like longbows, heavy cav or horse archers (or just horde armies) you'll see thousands dead every battle.

Eh I feel manpower losses make the difference. Like in my experience, when say France and England have a big set piece battle of about 20k or so apiece, the manpower losses the loser incurs typically cripple their armies for the rest of the war.