PlayStation 4 General #504 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Previous thread Exclusively Losing Exclusives
========================================

>Sign-up for the PS4 system update 5.50 beta
gematsu.com/2018/01/sign-ps4-system-update-5-50-beta

>Fate/Extella Link details story, evolved action
gematsu.com/2018/01/fate-extella-link-details-story-evolved-action

>Gundam Versus DLC Mobile Suits ‘Efreet’ and ‘Gundam Pixie’ screenshots
gematsu.com/2018/01/gundam-versus-dlc-mobile-suits-efreet-gundam-pixie-screenshots

>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night screenshots
gematsu.com/2018/01/persona-3-dancing-moon Citrus

>Burnout Paradise HD Remaster coming to PS4 on March 16 in Japan
gematsu.com/2018/01/burnout-paradise-hd-remaster-coming-ps4-march-16-japan Is

>Assassin’s Creed: Rogue Remastered announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2018/01/assassins-creed-rogue-remastered-announced-ps4 Gay

>Gravity Rush 2 online services shutdown delayed to July 19
gematsu.com/2018/01/gravity-rush-2-online-services-shutdown-delayed-july-19

>New Gundam game and another version of existing Gundam game to be announced on January 16
gematsu.com/2018/01/new-gundam-game-another-version-existing-gundam

>Former Evolution Studios leads establish Wushu Studios, working on new sci-fi IP
gematsu.com/2018/01/former-evolution-studio-leads-establish-wushu-studios

>Eight minutes of Monster Hunter: World ‘Rotten Vale’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2018/01/eight-minutes-monster-hunter-world-rotten-vale-gameplay

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aDhfTGkLTg
psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmV2b23DV0
youtube.com/watch?v=a4gdCvOHYRQ
gematsu.com/2018/02/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-1-plus-announced-ps4
pastebin.com/K2FHPPZK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spyro is shit. so was crash tbqh I hate that these shit games are getting remsaters just because normies played them for a few hours as kids.

I like this thread better than the last
Because cuntrus is not cute

t. hipsterus complainicus

kys

Guys I don't think Yoshuda is in charge of the third party stuff please cut him some slack

>unironically being a hipster

>No kino God of War Super Bowl trailer
Lmao are Sony too cheap to pay $6million for 30 seconds of airtime or something?

youtu.be/1aDhfTGkLTg

Is this possible DLC for DER;Q?

Obviously

>user robbed a store
>user spent some money
>user picked his boogers

GTAV notifications were a mistake

Finally beat this game, thanks to internet for tipping me you can boost your defence with grade points.
What an ending. Everyone lives (except for the entire goatmen tribe)

why not pick the superior end card

Uruka did everything wrong. Nothing bad would happend if she just let Niike have the maiden pussy.

Can anyone here who has one of the newer dualshock 4s confirm whether or not they fixed the thumbsticks? My launch controllers are starting to show their age

there was never a problem with the controllers don't lie

>RDR2 is going to be a online shillfest for frontiercards or whatever bullshit rockstar comes up with to squeeze billions of dollars out of idiots

Well one of them has a dead zone, and let's not even mention the shitty rubber that wears off

You should mention it because I have no idea what you mean

Close call

*buys undertale*

First for trophies and kpop btw:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

youtube.com/watch?v=LmmV2b23DV0

How are you doing with monhun, soyboy?
Joined the ps4g squad yet?

I don't know how to join a guild

Gotta ask the squad leader to invite you when playing together.

I wonder if PD will ever patch GT Sport to make it a full game. I mean they are asking for full price for it.

But it's literally half-priced

lmao this game was a total flop, wasn't it? Stupid faggots should've just made a real GT from the get go rather than this half-assed frankenstein patchjob they're doing as damage control.

i got a room set up if you want to join it, or ill just add your psn for whenever you're on.

Session ID: 3LwWGPN87saR

On the digital store it's full price. In stores it's 30€

give me a sec

anyone know if nonlethal/fist fighting has unique interactions in assassins creed origins?? like, a single one.

You don't even have a single undertale trophy. We all know that's photoshooped

I already established that most of these people here are well known phonies. Don't pay attention to their posts

Alright cool

Thanks for the invite

theres a lot of people that jump in and out daily so if you need anything just join on whoever.

picking up a pro and MHW on Wednesday. Been playing it on the Xbox but online is fucked and it runs like ass.

It runs like shit on both consoles.... Better to get it on pc instead

oh wait you can't LMAO

I am sure it will be out on pc within the year

it works great on the pro and Scorpio, whoever tells you different hasn't played the game at all.

>go buy mhw at gamestop
>bunch of fat fuckers keep yelling ps4 slurs at me in the parking lot
fucking pcucks mad they have to wait

This didn't happen

It did tho

check discord I posted proof there

>Nights of Azure 2 remeved entirely instead of moved to released list
>the first Nights of Azure removed for some reason
I can't take this seriously.

did they release a retail of TOKYO XANADU EX+ in Europe ?
Are those good ?

What the hell most of the guild's OCs are pretty average looking and others are outright ugly

Did you cakeboys click on the randomize button or something? kek

you should have stayed there and never returned

absolutely savage m8

Post yours.

Post yours.

>he doesn't know

edf

Which is the ugliest one to you?

[citrus post]

youtube.com/watch?v=a4gdCvOHYRQ

>another neptunia rehash but with mary skelter art

BRAVO CH

BRAVO

I just beat Gravity Rush 2
>that ending
Holy shit

feels huh

No, I meant the ending was fucking horrid. Never buying these shitty weeb games ever again.

>tfw current on seasonal anime and have cleared 3 series from my backlog in the last few days

playstation

Right...
Is the Raven DLC any good?

Shut the fuck up, it's a good ending.

That's a winning combination I don't know what you mean.

Shadow is up.

gematsu.com/2018/02/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-1-plus-announced-ps4

Fuck yes!

Should I get Shadow of the Colossus tomorrow or wait for a price drop?

Nigga it's $40

$50 where I live. I'm just trying to spend less on vidya since every game goes on sale quickly these days

I for one prefer the PS3 game

I can't fucking believe that worked.

It's as if you never played the original nor the PS3 version?

haha thanks for beta testing, pcucks. we get a remaster of your remaster.

I've never played it ever.

Also i'm having a hell of a fucking time trying to figure out how you get on the fourth

Ah, have fun then user! Assuming it's pretty much the same as the others, which it seems to be in all but appearance, you'll have a blast!

Mind giving a little adivce with the fourth? I've been on it for 40 minutes. the ingame advice is to try going underground, but it's not doing anything different.
I've even tried launching myself at it with Aggro with mild success, but there's no real grip on the legs.

I honestly can't remember which one the fourth is. It can't be the flying one if you're on about the legs. Is it the mammoth looking motherfucker? Took me a while the first time too, you have to shoot the underside of his feet and he'll fall over.

nevermind. I found it out. I'm a fucking idiot.

I actually just google'd the order, have fun with the fifth, he's a lot of fun.

I wish I knew how to make Webms good. This game is super pretty and I can't do it justice.

You're not using the full 3mb limit you could be. The resolution is fine. Even on the small side for a 9 second webm, but up the bitrate until you get as close to 3mb as possible. If you're using webm for retards, I personally wouldn't recommend using the size limit option. Also turn on high quality mode.

I'm using retards, yes. And I've got HQ mode on.
There used to be an image floating around about bitrate and resolution for the amount of time of a video. You don't happen to have that do you?

Top - frame rate mode
bottom - cinematic mode
even if this game was 720p i'd rather have 60fps than 30fps
60fps is a must for this game

To add onto this, it doesn't seem like the video wants to stay a constant bitrate.
I'll set it to 3500 bitrate, and it'll start at 1200 and then end a 3470 or something like that, not even the 3500.
What gives?

Can't say I don't wanna be rude about it.

Nah. It depends on the movement going on in the webm, but I usually go for 720p at What gives?
I'm not sure, but it happens to me too, so I guess its just a regular thing. I don't think it affects it a whole lot. There's probably somebody better to ask that knows more than I do though.

Yeah sometimes my webms look good and sometimes they don't.

>have an awesome fight with the fifth.
>click button to save video
>'please wait' forever
>the PS4 eats the video
mother fucker why?

You want bitrate to be variable, usually. This allows the webm to use a smaller bitrate on parts of the webm that don't need it, like still shots, but bump the bitrate much further up when you have very busy fast action parts. the calculation to find the target bitrate is

(3*8192) / T

3 is 3mb, the max size for Veeky Forums. by multiplying by 8192 you get that in bits. T is time in seconds. So for a 10 second webm you would target 2457. but you would round it down a little bit since it's not perfect, probably 2440 would be fine.

pastebin.com/K2FHPPZK

That's my ffmpeg cheatsheet. I use command line and I find it just as easy as WFR and I find gives a better quality since it includes other things to increase quality. If you want I can tell you how to use it.

>tfw been out of math classes for 4 years
>tfw barely passed my college math classes
>tfw haven't had to apply math in those 4 years
>see this
good god I've not kept up with mental strength.
I just fought the fifth again for video purposes, so let me try to apply that to this maybe

That looks pretty good. Gonna screencap that formula and use it more often!

Also this one if fucking awesome. Music is great too.

Gintama Rumble > Dynasty Warriors 9

it's not hard trust me the top two lines are what you want. look at in fullscreen so you can see them as seperate single lines.

ffmpeg -i 1.mp4 -an -c:v libvpx -ss 00:00:00.000 -t 00:00:00.000 -sn -vf scale=900:-1 -lag-in-frames 0 -auto-alt-ref 1 -quality best -qcomp .5 -slices 8 -crf 10 -b:v 00k -bufsize 00 -f webm -pass 1 NULL &&
ffmpeg -i 1.mp4 -an -c:v libvpx -ss 00:00:00.000 -t 00:00:00.000 -sn -vf scale=900:-1 -lag-in-frames 0 -auto-alt-ref 1 -quality best -qcomp .5 -slices 8 -crf 10 -b:v 00k -bufsize 00 -pass 2 output.webm

it's doubled up because it's 2 passes, which greatly increases quality. whatever you do make sure anything you change on one line is changed on the next line in the same spot too.

"1.mp4" is you input file, just change it to whatever you are making a webm from. I usually just rename that source file "1" to make life easer. all ps4 video captures are .mp4.

the 0's after "-ss" are the start time. so if your webm starts at 30 seconds into the source file, it would be "00:00:30.000." next to that is "-t". this is the time or duration of your webm. so for a 30 second webm that'll be "00:00:30.000"

"-vf scale" let's you resize. webms don't need to be 1920*1080 HD they look like shit, even 1280*720 is usually too big. 900:-1 will make your webm 900 pixels wide and the -1 just scales height to keep it in proportion. to make it bigger or smaller change the 900.

ignore everything until "-b:v" this is your target bitrate you get from the calculation. so from before for a 10 second clip that'd be about 2440k. next to that is "bufsize". this is just double the bitrate, so it'll be 4880

then just copy and paste the whole thing into your terminal or command prompt