C

Are dragons OP /feg/?

Post cute dragons! Nino allowed.

>cringe
Embarrasing.

>thanks gunter
every time. thanks op, you oswin a trip into my mouth

Bold Fighter please come back

>Xander and Camus reruns are so late that neither of them are even good anymore unless you've not rolled any of the better red and blue cav released since then

>thanks gunter
Every time.

So who will it be?

YAS

They helped me clearing CC 11 & 12 lunatic at least so I'll always have a soft spot for them

No

Valentine's banner with fateswakening shit AGAIN

What's the point of quick riposte?

Hopefully not my wife

FOUL INFERNAL DRAGON, TASTE MY BLADE

Gregor Miriel and Maribelle

Everyone's saying Valentines Day, but it could be Chinese New Year. Year of the Dog, maybe we get our first subhuman?

They wouldn't give a 10th place shitter anything.

It lets you draw 2 cards from your deck dude

nice damage
nice

Trying too hard, user.

Lets you double on enemy phase above a certain hp threshold.

>Selkie banner

New Genealogy banner!
- Ares - sword cav
- Altena - spear flier
- that one bow nigger

GHB - Ishtar - blue tome
TT - Shannan - sword inf

Bride tiki would be cute, but I'm also orbless so maybe it's better if it's some loser I don't care for.

I think she has a better design than most of the RD/PoR ones so I'd be okay with that

How do I get Fjorm?

>No Ced
Fuck outta here with that weak shit cunt

Can we stop talking about this dead game? Thanks sweeties

To this day I still don't get this meme. What is it about and why is it even funny? Genuinely curious I'm not trying to hate on it, I just don't even get it.

I'd only be okay with subhumans if we get Velouria

Die

check out all these cute girls in my castle

Are you guys ready for bride camilla?

Her design is pretty good. I really dislike her father though, something about his face is really punchable.

Subhuman banner with Tibarn, Selkie, and someone else would be good.

Okay. You saw the Eagles kick Patriots ass? Oh Brady was crying.

Limited versions of the CYL1 winners. Lyn, Ike, Roy and Lucina were just doing casual things and they were summoned. The prize of this summoning focus will be Training Sword Ike, or Tike.

So who's dropping, L'Arachel or Eirika? If any

If any it would be Lady Lel just because her kit is garbage and her stats are nothing impressive. If she stays 5* it will just be to make her harder for waifucucks to get.

Almost certainly lady lel
Eiricav is far too optimized and Myrrh has armor bst

>2015
>watching television
The only advertising I received from fates was from all the shit posting threads on /v/ and all the censorship articles that were constantly shilled

In a perfect world we wouldn't have gotten 3 prf units this banner. If anything, L'arachel, but even that's a stretch.

>not making a tiny hands failing to catch CYL2 webm
I mean it's even thematic, since Brady would have caught it if he had bigger hands.

>Bride tiki
Son of a bitch. If it's a loli version...

If Sothe dropped they'd definitely demote Lel

Post units you got from the Legendary Banner!

I swear, I got lucky with the first two because it was consolation gift for missing the moon on Wednesday.

What kind of stats will she have? I'm guessing 35/25/25/25/30 and a slow staff with some kind of gimmick "boosts SP of healers" skill.

>VIke
>38 Def
>Myrrh
>39 Def

Do we even need armor units anymore?

L'Arachel is a guaranteed drop, and I'll even go as far as to say she'll have Res Tactic available at 4*.

Shame what they did to her, but at least there's a chance she'll get a staff alt and have stats truly worthy of the Princess of Rausten.

All I got was a gay Xander and his faggot son before bailing on the b8 banner.

Pulled three Brave Ikes from Hero Fest. Already melted the first two, but I was about to melt the third one when I noticed his IVs were Def+ Speed-.

Should I keep him, or is the meme breath too strong?

blocks your path

Armors are even bigger balls of stats. But honestly I really hate running armors in Heroes. They're such a pain in the ass to use, it's not worth the stats.

Prfs don't mean shit anymore since even a 3* unit like Felicia is getting a Prf.

Up to you. If you want to use him that's one of his best IVs and all he needs is the QR Seal for building.

How's your HM grinding going?

Her stats are fine if not great for a ranged cavalry unit. I don’t know why people wanted her relegated to a staff when literally every single one plays the same

Why do I keep getting +Def/-Res IVs on fucking everything

Innate DC is a hell of a drug
Even though I've got a good IV Sigurd and Seth fully built I still use Xander most of the time because I need a unit that can both tank and kill colorless units and occasional mage

Maybe her stats won't be garbage this time. NY version has good stats.

>Watch my friend roll on the Lego banner on the second to last day
>cringe as his obscene pity rate is defied by a full 3-star pull with two bartres and an eat
>The result

He's still f2p, and I have to concede, he has a stronger will than i.

They could've given her something unique like with Loki's weapon and instead she's a mediocre blue mage in a sea of them.

50-60 health on armored units is pretty significant in terms of bulkiness too, on top of their other stats, as opposed to non-armored with low 40s usually.

Of course keep him, with QR3 he's a monster

>tfw just inherited Gordin's brave bow+ to a +atk Bridelia that spooked me long ago since he just couldn't pull his weight anymore
Farewell old friend

Why do people despise armors?

I've beem catapulting my hector since launch and now myrrh helps him cross rivers and shit

Staffs fill a fun helpful niche with the new refining options. Especially a cav staff unit who there arent many good ones of. She also could have gotten a prf staff which is seriously lacking. It's a better alternative than being a mediocre blue tome cav who isnt going to take a spot away from the Thracia siblings or any of the good melee blue cavs.

We've been over this. Camilla cannot be a good unit, ever. Also

>good stats
>less atk, speed and res than Elincia in exchange for worthless hp and def

Fodder. Feed to Y!Tiki.

I really hope we all vote and get the free Hector. He is great no matter how you look at it.

Who the fuck wants Seashell? I got two of this shitty pitybreaker.

Only daggers I have leveled and finished are Saizo and Felicia.

People hate anything that can be annoying for them to deal with, which is why infantry teams are never complained about, although specific infantry units can be.

>wanting gravity ploy rank 2 on a low hp ranged hero
I mean I get what you mean but Loki really got the shaft when it came to the book 2 PRFs. It's by far the most garbage.

Gunnthra, gachi Xander, Takumi, and LIke.
Ran the numbers and I got a 5* for every 58 orbs. Not as many cute girls as I wanted Faye and Snacki never, but I can't be too mad.

Better than being relegated to blue tome and having no niche. At least, as a healer, she could fit on multiple team comps. But as a mediocre blue tome, you have to build your team around her or run cav memes. I'm exaggerating a bit, but I think the part that stings is that IS consciously chose to do this so that Myrrh and Eirika could be on banner with someone bad enough to demote. Why choose Lady Lel for that? That's just cruel.
Also we haven't gotten a staff nearly a year. That pisses me off a bit too.

Steady Breath seems better suited for A!Tiki. Y!Tiki would prefer Warding Breath.

1 move is a massive pain in the ass. I'd never run armors outside of an armor team with Armor March, but I don't have Armor March and needing such tight spacing to keep your movement sucks.

Faye and Snacks both +atk

Should I fodder Faye to Brave Lyn?

No one. Summer weapons do have their niche over Slaying, but Slaying is infinitely more practical and useful 99% of the time because the former only lasts 1 turn per battle unless you dedicate a heal to it. On the other hand Slaying is such a good trait that certain heroes give up their PRFs when talking about min/maxing power and not arena score, like the Askr trio.

Literally how?

No one likes Hag and Warding Breath is shit

Armor units are among my favorite just because they're the only ones that make me feel like i need to utilize movement assists to get the most out of them. It feels really strategic and smart to pivot and swap your slow moving fortresses around the map.

>no one likes Hag
People with good taste do

I'd rather use Steady Breath on a unit I can viably get merges on, rather than Y.Tiki.

Loads of Stamina Potions on the second highest Tempest Trial Difficulty, these are the best maps since the Jugdral tempest to grind on. Oh also no Life helps the grind.

Post high IQ builds

I'm using my new units from the lego banner.
I want to avoid having two full pages again. Is hard for me to use them for TT if you can't grind HM from them

Ugly hag, looks like a mule. She should be carrying wagons while Y!Tiki carries teams

Used one yep to give Ike Wrath

>Oh also no Life helps the grind.
Unaware the fact Heroes will someday shut its servers

Better than -atk/-spd +hp on fucking everything.
I hate +hp

FE Switch when

>fucking Regal Blade effect and +DEF on someone with practically no defense and who is one of the most beneficial users of her C skill but doesn't benefit unless you sacrifice another of herself for it and a default special that blatantly makes her default tome worthless because ????
>also renewal as if it means anything to anyone aside from fury effect users

>close counter vantage
I can believe at least one faggot accidentally fell for it