>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

animeflv.net/ver/48195/fateextra-last-encore-2
youtube.com/watch?v=K8MkVIe9xGc
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uQyq0p2AYYo
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2R8C8gTc0&t=769s
twitter.com/fgoproject/status/960446949219446786
youtu.be/rk6OR27j1JM
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0125mkidg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Casual mud

Nito isn't even that appealing as a character

Polar bears aren't even that great.

Don't bully the curry.

Red Jacket Thread!

CCC rerun when bros?

>smoking
Absolutely disgusting. This is part of why I fucking hate Kintoki, keep this shit away from Shuten.

Mordredbros are you ready for the update

at this rate we'll get a fucking Last Encore dub before someone does subs

>implying Shuten wouldn't love smoking
She'd probably get high given the chance

KnK rerun with new Shiki animations
I can feel it

No.

>Cucktail already messed up. Melt shouldn't have left a corpse behind, since Palladion must have broken her SG in the first place.
Because Nasu kept to himself as a secret how Palladion really works and that it breaks her SG. It would have ruined the plot-twist of the CCC event.

Soon.

WTF BROS

Kintoki is a try hard who want to be mature. Shuten already smoke but with nip pipes so she wanted to try modern tabacco in this comic.

Good. Apocrypha getting UTW AND APEX on top of that, while Extrashit getting nothing. Literally nothing. That's how it should be.

Wait what update

hasn't Palladion only broken already deteriorating Melts so far

animeflv.net/ver/48195/fateextra-last-encore-2

Yet LE seems entertaining and new while Apo was shit and old.

People still use .flv?

>entertaining
>new
>literally SHAFT hidden power rage-shit all over again

Try that sentence again, but in English

NIKUI

So entertaining that no one gives a fuck about it. Wow. It's almost like the people who understand Japanese think it's shit, while EOP sing praise of muh nikui.

>SHAFT making money shots of Nero at her edgiest on the OP so the secondary mobagecucks eat it up and throw jew dollars at gacha.

That shows how much he cares about that shitty manga , but don't worry he will use the lol different se.ra.ph card

I don't know what you tried to type, but I'll try to explain again what they pointed out.

Palladion allows Melt to move faster than light, but it breaks her SG in the process. It was the only technique that Lip and Melt could use to bypass the restrictions they imposed on them in Foxtail, which means that she could not have left a body behind for gothic BB to use. Not even the real BB could repair her SG.

Kirei's new animations soon

The money shots are Nero naked in the bath though.

I meant that
all the times we saw Melt use Palladion so far
she was suffering from degradation
in Foxtail she's nerfed by BB/Kazura
in CCCollab she was "decommissioned" and constantly had her levels dropping in story

If I take DW and whatever licensing company responsible for the CCC collab, do you think we'll get a rerun?

>, which means that she could not have left a body behind for gothic BB to use. Not even the real BB could repair her SG.
There is no Gothic BB, it was Meltlilith's body. Gothic BB is just a fake. Palladion in Foxtail wasn't (true) due to restrictions, and its only the faster than light travel through time palladion that destroys her. Its the time travel part in partciular and traveling faster than light that destroys her. All of this lore happened way after she used it in Foxtail.

Post your farming music :

youtube.com/watch?v=K8MkVIe9xGc

>haha edgy xD cucks XD JEWS XDDD
I know this is /fgog/ but do you just not feel your brain melting when you type shit like that?

What's wrong with his right buttcheek

In CCC event she used three command seals pumping her back up to use it again at full power despite barely hanging together.

>There is no Gothic BB
She appears in a flashback before melt was killed probably kazura as her

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=uQyq0p2AYYo

Masterpiece composer who later wrote music for FSN
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2R8C8gTc0&t=769s

The contradiction between Cucktail and the CCC collab is that Palladion shouldn't have left Melt's corpse to use as they pleased. A broken Saint Graph means that the Servant will weaken a lot and eventually disappear. Melt's corpse with a broken SG is even worse, as Melt's sheer determination and the power of love (or whatever bullshit you want to think of) is what hold her cracked SG together. And not even BB was capable of restoring or making a broken SG last longer.

twitter.com/fgoproject/status/960446949219446786
N E W S

god, i remember how awful dr3 is

>panties
Literally for what purpose? Goddamit Nasu, stop killing sprite-kun

I want to give Hans warm beef stew

She did disappear

Ah, right around the time the next Last Encore episode airs.

You keep saying this. It was traveling through time and going the speed of light that destroyed her SG, in Foxtail she clearly didn't do either of these. Wasn't the full version.

>Being a nitpickfag in 2018
>Not being able to come up with a good rebuttal
How does an illiterate seamonkey like (you) end up in a place like this ?

Too old for Musashi's taste, feed them Gil's youth potion.

>Palladion in Foxtail wasn't (true) due to restrictions
No. Palladion was the only thing that bypassed those restrictions. It's what they overlook and the reason Melt and Lip used it.

>All of this lore happened way after she used it in Foxtail.
Exactly. Nasu didn't tell the Cucktail guy about this because he wanted to keep it as a secret for the CCC event.

It's even worse then. The fake BB couldn't have use it. Thanks to pointing this. Seems that not only they didn't kow about the broken SG detail, but also made a continuity error.

waaaaah why didn't APEX sub LE bros ;_;
UTW confirmed cuckolded by APEX subbing apcorypha's shit crazy plot amirite guize lol best subs
APEX IS SO FUNNY AND SMART BUT ITS A GOOD KINDA FUNNY AND SMART WHERE ITS DIFFERENT TO OTHER FUNNY AND SMART PEOPLE I SWEAR HIS MEMES MAKES SENSE WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF /fgog/ AND HIM HAVING LIMITS AND BEING RELUCTANT MEANS ITS BETTER FUCK EVERY SUBBER OTHER THAN HIM THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEE
Why does APEX hate us LE bros? ;_;
ANY ORDER WITH BEO BEING SUBBED BY APEX WHEN
he's a great guy! his subs were so much more helpful and necessary than UTW's subs!
arthur is the best character ever and him being a reference to him just makes him cooler
i wish i could feel his arms around me.....

So what's your point ? OH WAIT, you don't have one because your incapable of using your frontal lobes. Come back once you've grown a pair on both ends.

I'm guessing the guy felt bad about killing them off by chapter 9.

Nasu wrote this shit. "The guy" is just drawing it.

The combined NP was a loophole to those restrictions. Palladion wasn't nerfed.

>Nerocuck SEETHING
The absolute state of secondary cumdumpfags.

youtu.be/rk6OR27j1JM

The plot been planned the whole time

If Melt's corpse disappeared, then how could this happen in the first place? It's weird.

How about we wait for an actual explanation of what's going on in Foxtail.

>takenoko seijin will never do another sakura doujin now that he's an official type-moon artist
I feel great sadness.

Not really, since Nasu co-wrote Foxtail from the start. They just got rid of them so they could focus more on the new characters anyway, get rid of the ones already explored in depth. Which is basically the same thing that happened in original CCC but reverse.

He never said he hated them, there just wasn't room to explore everyone. May as well take them out flashy.

she teleported it away? couldn't repair it but she could "alter" it?

Probably before the CCC even was finished. That's the reason Palladion works differently in both works.

Think he got hired for an original story in the first place because he wrote a manga about CCC that was two chapters right after CCC came out. It was pretty decent.

Could be, but we are just taking wild guesses to defend Cucktail. And then we have the corpse with a broken SG argument to deal with.

>she’s a new melt
>she took part of melt and stuck it on to something else
>the melt that died was a clone/fake

What this guy said . No need to think about this to deeply.

>she’s a new melt
The corpse has the wound that Gawain made on her chest.

Bonus pages really show how some shit happened behind the scenes. Its like with Edison being a lion. I think they just create the designs first each time, and the scenario writers have to rationalize the designs later.

>her complete despair at losing her bust size

I am the real Melt

>Those Atalanta animations from FGO arcade
I'm adamant that we're going to be getting animations similar ot these for Atalanta, Siegfried and Leonidas at some stage in the near future.

So like with Starcraft coming up with gimmicks for levels and the writers having to scramble to justify it?

Then the only answer is kazura took melt body as she was dying and shoved her onto a body with tits fusion style

CCC translation any day now I'm sure

>with tits fusion style
Its just a texture

Powerful texture

Source? That artstyle is super cute

>Meltlilith seen abusing newfound breasts

>I feel bad for their death, so now I will make the villain play with their corpses
Nice logic there, user. If anything, I think that they want to ride on the Melt's "flavor of the month" popularity due to her FGO appearance.

But it's too late for that. They aren't going to revive her and Lip anyway, so the only explanation is that they put Melt back as a corpse as a desperate measure to promote and increase Foxtail's sales. Same reason they put Suzuka in FGO.

and hands

>on the original leaklist
>desperate measure to increase sales

>Same reason they put Suzuka in FGO.
Because Nasu said from the start FGO would have every servant from every Fate story or else there would be no point, and Takeuchi and Nasu made Suzaku anyway. If you think it had anything to do with boosting Foxtail's sales you're retarded. Nasu wanks Suzaku way harder than Takenoko does, Calling her a top servant, giving her an EX rank NP, saying she was the strongest servant in CCC event not counting Egos.

For what purpose? Why Melt? Why not the corpse of anyone else, or Lip's? Didn't Gothic BB already exist before Melt died? What about the Palladion breaking her SG? It doesn't make sense that Melt's corpse is been used. Even if Kzura teletransport it, she could have used Kiara, Kirei, Andersen, Gatou's, or any other corpse for whatever she was planning.

well she is meant to be Tamamo's rival
so she acts retarded and hides her powerlevel

>leaklist
>Morii was listed an Semi's artist.
>Mamiko Noto was listed as Semi's seiyuu.
The leak lists are outdated or a lie.

>For what purpose? Why Melt? Why not the corpse of anyone else, or Lip's?
Kazura needed a stand in while she took the place of Nurse Sakura. Maybe read the story. She switched places and made someone else into Gothic BB for the last few weeks. Also no, Gothic BB seemed to appear the chapter right after Melt died I think.

Gothic BB was a giant red herring created by the real boss of the story. Someone to play an obvious villain while the real mastermind does shit.

user, Suzuka and BB weren't in the leak list. The Sakura Five were.

I'd say outdated at this point given the length of time from the initial leak and where we are at now.

news.fate-go.jp/2018/0125mkidg/