/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[New strengthening quests]
2018-02-01 04:00 UTC
Spartacus, Eric, Sanson, Benkei, Leonidas, Boudica, Martha.
Quests are not limited.

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HqwlKensXQ
nyaa.si/view/1003701
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe they will localize the CCC book that contains the entire game script.

TAKE MEEEEE DOWNNNNN

I want Sakura to give me a lethal injection.

Gamepress interview

Anyone here /inlove/?

its still not raising wtf

Yes.

Thanks.

Ye bet'r fuckin' roll fer me I swear on me mam

Da Vinci is for ( You)

>tfw still looking for love

ugly

I don't think you realize how popular BB is. Oh and btw retard we're getting melt and passionlip too. Them without BB wouldn't make sense. Nice try though. To put the cherry on top, BB was THE most grailed servant. You must be fucking nuts to think they'll skip her

you'll have to give sauce user

If I'm doing my math right, which I doubt, 4* Nero has 10.4k ATK and about 13k HP at level 90, plus 1k from Fous right?

why is she so popular ?

Huh. The game donloaded some data... wonder why

Doesn't matter how popular she is, they can't do CCC event without it being localized in some form. And with the PSP dead theres no way that could reasonably happen.

>>I don't think you realize how popular BB is
She's on the top grailed because she's a welfare who is absurdly strong. It's like giving every player Herk for free, of course she's going to be on the top Grailed Servants of the year.

She thicker than a bowl of oatmeal

Nero Bride is already one of the best Arts attackers. Her NP deals more damage than Musashi's NP post-interlude (it comes out in the CCC collab though so you'll have to wait a while). And with two Arts cards and a NP gain skill, she charges NP really fast.
Waver is better than Jeanne for most quests I feel, so roll for him I guess.

I'm more impressed passionlip made 3 since she's paid gatcha. Why do nips like sakura clones so fucking much? Is it the purple hair?

Nips really really liked the CCC event, and Melt was absurdly popular, so alot of people rolling for her got Passiontits

Gameplay.

Actual popular characters like Arthur and Shiki had top earning gachas while being shit gameplay wise.

>To put the cherry on top, BB was THE most grailed servant.
In 2017. Stay Night Cu is the most grailed servant overall.

anything special about the event itself or they just liked it for the game collab?

ummm

This "nurse" outfit is the worse thing that happened to fate

The story of the event was written by Nasu, and was by far the best written thing in all of FGO. There were constant twists and shit that kept people engaged, and the storyline made Guda feel like an actual character for once because of his interactions with Melt, and the high stakes that came with the last part of it. It also delivered the best finale which made a character that everyone was lukewarm about into a big hit.

Written by Nasu so the plot is good.

You're gay?

Detroit Emiya is best boy.

The CCC event is a full blown singularity in disguise, you literally fight a Beast there.

gomen gomen

too lewd

And yet the CCCrap gacha flopped

I was expecting the Christmas event to be written good for this reason, but everything related to Ere in it just felt like complete wank. At least Altera was fun.

Reminder that shiki is the most popular character in the type moon franchise

show proof that it flopped,

I agree actually

If it doesn't have massive amounts of Extrashit in it Nasu doesn't care. Altera alone was not enough to appease his Extra appetite.

>5*
>it's a CE

There's some kind of slot at the start of the battle

youtube.com/watch?v=5HqwlKensXQ

I think the music is pretty good too

What didn't you like Rinface wank interlewd ?

>use Tamamo as an engine for NP charge, healing, and skill cooldown for any team
This is brilliant and I'm going to do this every time there aren't Riders around.

i love that smol ai

How can one man be so gay?

>ultra short skirt/top
>not one, but TWO sets of underwear
>said underwear is different styles so you can clearly see them overlap
>bright colors and made of latex, AKA "I want some fug"

I like Ishtar because she comes across as faulty in both events and singularities, and they don't try to sugarcoat it much. Ere on the other hand they just seem to portray as the perfect girlfriend just for (You) in the most pandering way possible, it just turns me off her entirely.

She was also in the February 2018 newtype ranking when her movie series ended half a decade ago. Shiki is ridiculously popular.

>Never spend big for non-limited servants. They will come eventually
Sound advice. I'm going to have to remember it.

Oh man, Ruler Martha's fisticuffs are amazing.

literaly "trying too hard: the design"

that's the most retarded advice you could get

How many times have you heard people moan about being spooked by Waver, or having him at NP3?

For some reason people forget that if it weren't for Kara no Kyoukai, Aniplex would've never gave a fuck about Type-Moon nor Fate. It actually kickstarted their business relationship by being such a success despite the risky movie series format.

>moan

lewd

>not liking layered bikinis/underwear

I'm sorry you have a terminal case of faggotry.

how many times did you see anons posting about how they got their servant under 100 quartz ? Does that mean it will happen to most people ? fuck off dumbshit, not rolling on a servant because it's not limited is stupid

I love my wife Okita and her cute girlfriend Nobu

They didn't say don't roll, just don't drop all your quartz on them.

If I want something like this in Fate universe then I'll just go read a doujin.

NOBU

Remember to use the down time before the KnK event to change your mind a little, maybe progress the story or, who knows, going outside for a bit!

>after you ascend him and he loses his badass armor Leonidas both looks and sounds like a horse
Why

ReDrop has been around since the beginning with his faptastic outfits.

>going outside for a bit

Is Imagine decent for Waverlets?

>tfw should have farmed more during Christmas

Add me, latelet here

just over 100 logins

>merged Nobu and Okita
Is this the real unrivaled?

I'm finally clearing (some of) these Okeanos free quests to unlock Bountiful Sea, though I hope events keep me plied with materials and I never have to use it.

sorry alter but I'm deleting you all soon

I my list is 56/60 of purely alter anons and you fucks give me a pathetic amount of FP, gonna be adding poor spics and randos instead

same

Now I get why break bars became a thing

>Bancho, Merlin, Waver, support Merlin
Exhilarating. I can't wait for this meta to arrive.

Just don't play buster, lad.

whats your name in the game user?

I THOUGHT NURSERY RHYME WAS TAMAMO IT TURNED GOLDDDDD

WHAT THE FUCK BROS I THOUGHT YOU SAID NERO BRIDE WAS THE ONE THAT DIDN'T GET DICKED BY HAKUNO SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ME

congrats on your book

>"~~!!!"

Oh well

The subs for Last Encore are going to be a disaster

Which Servants would be good at this job?

>Nero Bride
>for you
>literally has a skill called "Love For the People"
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

nyaa.si/view/1003701

What subgroup is this?

>np2

I'm gonna protect that smile

As soon as some lanterns drop and I can get her to 80.

There's like 5 different subs for the first episode. Who are they even talking about?
Ep2 only has FMsubs and it was obvious since Ep1 that those subs are bad.

Romulus is a pretty cool guy

That is an actual nice design with a coherent color scheme though

i don't see a problem here

Please Romulus stop, I'm trying to act straight here

I've gotta say, I'm kinda surprised at how much I'm liking her.

Her style, voice lines, battle aninations, nice