"orders please"
"suck my cock"
"as you say"

Conquest is good

Post your best pull from the legendary banner
Also FUCK legfest

Give me the best Marisa build, please!

Lmao, enjoy getting yet another red sword
What's that? You would prefer a Distant Counter or Steady Breath? LOL enjoy you WARDING BREATH xD

Anniversary banner when

Cute. I like the small detail that shows she's wearing spats under her tunic

Do you have a problem with a stupid unit in Arena ? Just call Mamui ! He's free, and he will bring hapiness, cuteness, and +7DEF/RES to your team ! How festive !

got a +atk -res one lucy

>you will never rest your head in Lilina's soft thighs
What's the point?

that was the hero fest dude

No shit user. Discounting story, I enjoyed it more than SoV. I actually plan on going for my first CQ Lunatic run. Am I free to use DLC classes or do those cheapen the experience?

0ppai~~

There isn't any.

Luci's an alright gal for a boring dadcon, certainly doesn't deserve her awful fanbase but I guess that goes to most characters.

Don't vote for that thot Ayra, /v/ros. That's those nazis over on /feg/'s choice. IS made her difficult to roll for a reason. Vote for BASED Ike instead.

He also has a normal mouth unlike S!Corrin.

Is there a reason to hold onto my orbs for later? Or should I just do a draw with cool looking characters the moment I have 20?
Also, is there anything I definitely should prioritize right now? the tempest score seems impossible to catch up with. Do I just do the story and sidequests for orbs?

That's just a joke right? Isn't there a banner coming with unknown heroes?

Brave Veronica's tits better be twice as big as Loki's

Got a +atk -spd Siegbert in 15 orbs, then I stopped pulling.

I'm not really complaining but why would they give her a shirt that's clearly just to show her tits

That's a seasonal, so Valentines Awakening

What banner came out in the anniversary?
That's what I thought.

They reek of Roy. It's why Gonzales bailed out hard after that B support.

We have no idea where you are in the game nor what you have

FUN!

"Kiss me"

I wasn't even looking for anyone in particular, I was just blowing orbs. This is what 160 got me.

+Spd/-Def mommy

Just got off the phone with my dad who works for ISIS, apparently Brave Hector will get a unique prf with the "In the thick of it" effect.
It's basically an enemy triggered owlaxe with build in obstruct 3.

Too bad that didn't help him survive the encounter with Narcian and his goons.

>two 8% banners
>still never rolled a Gunnthra

Fuck.

Why is gunnthra so ugly?

Those bedroom eyes

Fjorm is a very modest woman, unlike her slutty sister

if i become ur gf will u tell ur dad to send 9 Ephraim's to my account?

only if you're a female (female)

just started a few days ago. Got some 5-stars and 2 horse bow lyn, but nothing extraordinary.

Fjorm
>6 feet tall or more
>flat
>devoted to (You)
Sharena
>struggles to hit 4 foot in height
>busty
>your best friend
2/3, Fjorm wins.

so is this old hag useful or should I just fodder her off to someone else?

Those are the eyes of someone who has seen their kingdom burned to ashes

Still shit compared to Sharena

that looks much better than her shitty game art

>18
>old hag

Uhoh, Sharena want some attention lately it seems

Give her guard bow and distant def 6

>Reach chapter 17 of FE6
>The game already feels like a bit of a slog
>It's a fog of war chapter.
>mfw
Also, when the FUCK does Roy promote?

Tiny!
Best friend is tiny!

Nice Marth

Is a +Res -Def Bike good or is he SB fodder?

>def bane
Tell her Alm is naked and tied down in the room labeled "SI"
You know what to do next

Avoid using witch and treat the free dlc class items as promotions due to the stat boosts they give (ie wait until 20, don’t give them at 5) and it won’t be cheap at all.

End of chapter 21(x)

>struggles to hit 4 foot in height
>your best friend
>implying those are not pros

After chapter 21.
A very enjoyable chapter.

Axe Marth = girl Lucina > lance Marth > gay Marth.

>-HP +ATK
Congrats, that's an amazing Faye.
The most popular build for her is Guard Bow, QR and Distant Defense seal. She'll be a great ranged tank.

Can't believe that Bruno and Vero will be already be outclasses the moment they come out

Womanlets are the best. They have to tiptoe to kiss you and that's basically the cutest thing ever.

He's still good user. Just give him a close defense seal.

Uh oh.

Uhhh whos Shareena?

Post high IQ builds

Any other tips for a first time CQ lunatic? I don't want to experience the ninja rape cave again

I got a -atk Vike and a -def/+res Sander.
Even when I get a unit I want, he's cursed with the worst IVs possible.

Why she got a dog collar on

Guys I want to fuck Zelgius

Two ways you can go about your orbs. You have certain favourites and are deadset on getting those so you blow everything you got once a banner comes out with unit you want.
Or you approach this from a gameplay perspective, look at what you have and need and save for a banner that is actually useful to you.
Randomly throwing orbs away is usually not a good idea, especially for small barracks like you have right now.

Do Tempest if you can still reach enough points for the seals, these can be very valuable. While you can craft seals, some of them are only available as a TT reward.

Don't throw away your F2P units you get from the maps at the very bottom under "Special". These look like dogshit at first but they're commonly used in guide videos for f2p people. They can be invaluable if you have to follow a video guide when trying to break a map.

Progressing through the story is not a bad idea, it's more orbs and you want to unlock the weapon refinery/seal crafting eventually. There was some talk about IS removing the free Fjorm from clearing the beginning of Book 2, I don't know if that was just memes or actually the case. If she is still available you want to grab her asap as she is a very useful units for a f2p beginner.

Soon he will be +2

buy the exp dlc

I pulled a +Atk/-HP and +Atk/-Spd BIke. Which one should I lvl?

chained to my dick

How canon is this ship

+attack -speed is the better of the two. You can merge the other into him or save him for Steady Breath fodder.

About a -100.

Wait for RD to actually be finished like Awakening and Fates.

ISIS better actually finish FE16, for all the waiting they are putting us through.

>refresh Arena Assault 80 times in the hopes to find a Valter lead and find none

Damn, I was hoping more people would do this. Getting the quests in the GHB will be such a pain in the ass.

Try not to burn up rescue/warp/freeze staffs too early, as early chapters are not too bad too just reset and use better tactics. In particular, you’ll want to save enough to cheese the final map on Lunatic. I had exhausted every staff except the healing ones, bifrost, and one freeze. Being unable to cheese it, I had to do it legitimately. I’m a masochist who unironically likes fuuga’s wild ride and furry land but even I thought the final chapter was bullshit if done as intended.

>fe16
>fire emblem if: gaiden

go with one unit you tard

100+ orbs

-atk Sanaki
+speed -res Axzura to merge with my -speed one

not awful, but I just wished I gotten atleast one arena bloater.

Can I use a -spd +def Tana for QR with her prf effect?
She doesn't have anything good to inherit anyway, guidance is much better as a sacred seal, than a C skill right?

Close Counter for my Sothe

when are we getting news on fe 16 anyway?

Geoffrey and Elincia is hinted a lot more. Even if I personally hate that ship

AA uses the same defensive team as normal Arena right? I'll put him up alone. Hea 4* lvl 40 with Luna/Darting Blow 3 and Spur Speed 2 equiped

>Nintendo
>anything other than ports

(lol

I was about to question b tome breaker but I just remembered that since you don't have fury and an owl tome reinhardt can legitimately quad you.

>Fates story and Echoes gameplay

NO STOP

WE ARE HITTING LEVELS OF SHIT THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

She is Veronica's bitch

>post high IQ builds

Give her the close defense seal and A skill for +19 def on enemy phase. She's like a flying Lukas.

>Randomly throwing orbs away is usually not a good idea, especially for small barracks like you have right now.
oh yeah alright. I definitely need more reds and blues, since I somehow drew 3 green Ikes.

>Do Tempest if you can still reach enough points for the seals, these can be very valuable. While you can craft seals, some of them are only available as a TT reward.
Good point, will do.

>free Fjorm from clearing the beginning of Book 2
neat.

Also I was just kinda confused how there are so many sidequests that all just award 1 orb. Like, what's the point? Kinda boring, isn't it?

someone explain to me why is his HP green colored

This month or E3

Go in with one unit that's at a high level. I've been finding valter leads every day since the BHB started doing the daily AA wins.