5 characters made, lvl 96,91,76 and 40
~6000 fusings spent, no 6L
stopped caring about the elder atlas mechanic about 1/3rd in
moderate amounts of fun
cant wait for them to fix their game

5 liches found 2 from 820, 7 in total.
5 chars mad, 92, 89, 82, 62 and 44
1900 fus, 1 6-link
i liked elder fights didn't like the fact that the mechanic forced you to whisper people for maps.
league has been rng insane for me I think I got 40ex worth of shit just from random drops and elder/shaper fights I probably would be HH tier now if I didn't waste almost half of that money just chaos spamming elder and shaper items.

how much do lich kills sell for, both on normal and on hardcore

I got both for free, however I think a guy was selling the rare lich for something like 10-20c.
This is for softcore.
For HC it's too risky so they don't run liches.

This. It's why there are 0 HC players with 40 challenges complete.

Which weapon effect gives the best flicker strike/whirling blade trail?

oriath wpn effect

Isn't that no longer in the shop?

>4th time i'm making the elder spawn
i'm already tired of this shit mechanic
>do shaper influenced map so elder takes over
>lose elder influence on the other side
>repeat

two months. thats how long this game is "fun" for until everyone leaves and comes back when they release some new farted out gimmick that everyone hopes will elevate the gameplay to diablo 2 levels รก la 2002.

you meant 1 month right?

*blocks your 5 abyss crack map depths spawn*

based

how do people even struggle at kitava, or innocence? I've played 3 hc characters now and haven't died once to kitava or innocence. No logout macro either. I've just used a portal when their crazy telegraphed attacks come out.

Innocence is even more of a pushover now after 3.1 patch. If you have some damage he does his emperor ability where he goes immune and summons adds twice and thats it
What pisses me off more is when people look for act 8/9 bosses, if you cant do these why even play hardcore

>~6000 fusings spent, no 6L

git gud

for me the act 8 doedre is the toughest boss, that tiny arena really gets to me

yea she's probably the most annoying desu
solar/lunar can be pretty painful as well

sewer's doedre is the only one i've died to of the new bosses

though that fucking yugul leaper is annoying as all hell and sometimes does pretty nuts damage, and gruthkul is scary too

do I still have to use external sites to trade?

It happened again. Got bored before hitting 85. Was doing Channel, fell asleep and woke up dead. See you in 6 months.

Solaris a best

why 6 months, next league start in 4 weeks

haha, these redditors are the worst for sure

i truly hope ggg never starts to take them any more seriously than they already do

they already ruin the game because of their incessant whining, not seeing how worse it can get

the only way to do maps is buying them
and i dont mean from other players

Why the fuck does this game keep crashing???

I had a problem where PoE would black screen of death if i used two monitors, so I just unplug one if I want to play PoE lol

Is it me or does the league portal look like ass this time? I usually get 36/40 every league but I don't really feel like wasting time for the poopoo hole

Anyone using this shit over the legacy or perandus effect?

in mayhem doedre took me like 30mins to beat

I've never struggled as hard with a boss before

why is reddit whining so much

That's just what plebbit does

I'd poop down Nessa's poop hole

because its reddit
the league stuff in general is ass, the helm and wings fit with basically nothing outside of the imp supporter set and the abyss uniques
harb sucked as well, outside of the eyes, but thats just a generic as fuck recolor

why does poege whine so much?

I only whine when I'm having a bad day

only reason why I used it for a bit is because I started in harbinger (fucking wish I had the legacy portal/supporter pack)
I use the shaper portal now since that was on sale, though, hopefully the chaos/order portals go on sale sometime again so I can get those

it has been nearly 2 years since the last racing season

And it's still not worth it for them to run another one

I want a refund

How Wild strike interact with EE on melee single target? The melee part hits, proc EE and i get the +25 res for the second part or both hit at the same time?

hopefully they don't waste resources on another one

When's the next league start?

>Your melee weapon strikes an enemy, converting physical damage to a random element. Then, depending on the element chosen, it releases a fiery explosion, an arcing bolt of lightning, or an icy wave.

Two parts. Why would you take EE on a wild strike build anyway?

Not him, but does EE proc the resist before or after the damage is dealt?

EE procs after damage is dealt

hit->EE proc->hit-> EE proc

Yes. It was pretty much envisioned that you'd have two damage dealing skills that you'd alternate between, like say freeze pulse and fireball

You freeze pulse first, do normal damage and appy +cold res and -fire res, then fireball and do extra damage, then freeze pulse again, and so on

Wouldn't Wild Strike work in the same manner?

It can do fire conversion 4-5+ times in a row. It's random. Same thing with elemental hit.

that abyss chest is clearly better with just 1 abyss socket right?

No, because the melee hit is converted too, not just the secondary effect

how do you guys even get fusing for 6L shit

sell jews for fusings at vendor

farm
also you can buy fusings at certain vendors for 4jews each

is it just me or is the drop rate for 6 sockets items higher than before?

i haven't seen a single 6L . only one 5L . but i get 6 sockets a lot , almost all maps get 2

I keep getting disconnected when I switch zones, not always but enough that it's really starting to get on my nerves. Is this a known bug? Can I fix it somehow?

buy a better pc it works fine on my laptop

call your isp

>Want to buy my first set of stashes while they're still on sale
>Remember I hate this game
>Still want to buy them
Help.

I know that feel. I want a map tab so bad, but it's still basically $15

Vorici sells 20 for 64 jews once per day if reched a certain level (6 i think)
also Lani or whatever shes called sells 1 for 4 jeweller orbs

>~6000 fusings spent, no 6L
meanwhile:
1500 fusing spent, 1 6L

I want it only because I like Giger. Wish it looked better.

Always do your Vorinci daily

Does the game assumed you died when you crash in lab? Fucking happened to me twice today and logging in now I really feel as if my experience is a lot lower than it was in the morning.

when you crash you stay ingame for like ~6 seconds, so yeah if you're in a fight or traps you will probably die.

you should buy more cosmetics so the game stops crashing! :)

That is some serious fucking bullshit. No wonder I always feel as if I'm not getting anywhere. Game keeps crashing at least once or twice a day ever since the last major update they made.
I don't even use any absurd particle mtx or play a retarded eyesore build.

already do
its like 520/700 to reach lvl 8
now zana on the other hand its like 30% done to lvl 8 or that faggot pvp daily its lvl 5

he means that you can buy some fusings from vorici daily

The crashing without a doubt is bullshit. But wow is the disconnect timer bullshit? How is the game supposed to know you aren't lagging? I don't agree with 6 seconds, but I'd imagine their stats show BRs constantly lag

Is vaal pact necessary for 'melee'? I want to make a Lightning Strike Necromancer (next league) so I'm trying to plan it atm. Thinking about using HoWA.

that depends on the crash, in some crashes my pc just stops doing anything and I have to get the task manager to shut down the game. in those crashes, if I'm near any monsters when it happens I get killed
but there are also those crashes where the "pathofexile has stopped responding" message and in those the character just gets removed from the game right away and nothing happens to it

someone help a brainlet slayer/cyclone player here that's playing bflurry scion.

What do bflurry players use to clear trash i'm shitting on bosses np but my clear is shit tier.

reave

inc area?

i might try this ty
already doing that it's still not clearing as fast

no, not necessary

I know its late into the league already, but you reckon I could get anything for shit shield?

>someone whispers me
>"I would like to purchase your item listed for 60c"
>"50c?"
>check poetrade
>mine is the cheapest one there is. Next listing is at 3ex
>reply to the guy
>"thanks for making me check the price"
Maybe if you just bought the piece of shit item for what I listed it at, you would've gotten it immediately

Well done teaching that goym, my friend

praise the Lord for making regular jewels so cheap this league

>two months
I quit after 2 weeks. Some others 1 week but most last only 1 month. The leagues are fucking boring and they don't add any interesting skills.

I'd play if they ever did races but since they only care about China and reddit, guess that's never happening again.

Anyone had/have problems with pastebin ? It isn't working for me for a couple weeks already. Putting the link on PoB or accessing it directly doesn't work.

>you are tasked with coming up Vaal Flickeru Straiku skill gem
Go.

nice fucking servers

>Vaal Flickeru Straiku skill gem

what i want
>create 5 mirror images of yourself that continuously use flicker strike on enemies within range. while this is active, your regular flicker strike can bypass its cooldown without expending a frenzy charge. base duration of 6 seconds.

what GGG will do
>dude flicker strike but with x50 multistrike lmao

create 5 clones of yourself that flickerstrike for 5 seconds until disappearing
33% of soul cost can be ignored by expending a frenzy charge

>first time playing scummoner
>wonder if it's intentional that getting right spectre from desecrate is just rng
>try to reduce the rng by spamming raise zombies on the corpsepile, leaving only 2 or so corpses left so I'd get the right one
>find out that holding 'A' lets you select the corpse you want

holy shit I have never felt so dumb

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

I really wish they would make the camera follow along smoothly after a little delay so I could witness my flicker strike anime better

God, I hate this league

New skill gem when?

Next one will be even worse. When to expect some info on it?