OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out:digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer:youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

withthewill.net/threads/19835-Many-Digimon-Products-Back-in-Stock-at-Premium-Bandai-Plus-a-few-at-the-Toei-Shop
withthewill.net/threads/19825-Toei-Channel-Airing-Digimon-Adventure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for renamon

what the fuck is that face

Cyber sluts

8 I>

is a happy rena

I never noticed it before but damn Haru and Yuujin have matching color schemes. The only color not matching is Haru's eyes to Yuujin's hair but that would have given folks more ammo to call him a gay Takato.

She looks lobotomized. Just like the chad in the OP pic, so I guess it fits into the thread.

don't bully rena

I want to bully rena with my dick

So did all the yurifags get chased away by you disgusting furfags?
I don't recall them leaving when we had the Appmonfags shitposting.

Furfags need to be brutally raped by 14 in steel dildos until they die from rectum bleeding.
Fuck off back to /trash/.

im ok with yuri stuff tho

So in the end, what would everyone say was better? CS or HM?

Threadly reminder than Erika existed

Literally who?

I liked HM more, but would feel incomplete if wasnt for CS, they start many plotpoints in HM than end off screen because theyre from CS

japanese HM with CS bundled in

Which is the most hilarious digimon acessory combination you can think of?

Too bad this game dont have half the acc than Re:Digitize had

it has twice the number of mons though, and in higher quality.

I liked HM more just by virtue of having more than all of 5 levels of Kowloon to explore. We still only got 10 in total but at least the quests didn't have you backtracking through the same ones over and over and over. Had some more dungeons thrown in here and there too.

I'm playing the first Cyber Sleuth game.

There is something wrong with leveling the digimon instead of evolving them? Some digimon look fine on ultimate but all their mega forms are awful, so I wander, if I leave them on that state and just keep leveling up, will they be usable or it will come a point where they are useless?

I know I need to eventually evolve them to increase the level cap, but lets say if I decide to keep Angewomon as Angewomon up to lv 99 will she be useless or its fine?

Honestly I just wish we didnt need PVP to get them.

if you're just doing story pve? Eh, yeah you could have some ultimates and it'd probably be fine. They likely won't be nearly as useful as their mega forms, but you'll have a whole team to make up for it. Just make sure to get some good megas for tanking and piercing damage

Censoredmon

>as of the switch every console company has adopted micro$oft's pay to use your own internet online model
this is the worst timeline, take me back to the ps3 and wiiu

Please never stop posting. We need anti shitposters like you to piss off the furfags away.

Uncensoredmon

You can blame jEwA Sports for starting that, not Nintendo. Nintendo just saw blood in the water and went after it.

You fuckers know than you can use online for free in ps4? you only need to create a new acount, go to a game a than ask for internet early so you can get the 2 days trial, exist the game, set the account as main and then have free PS+ in all your accounts for 2 days, and you can keep making accounts

>02 kids getting their own individual evo paths never
>probably won't even show up in the last movie
It hurts

>Holds Meiko

So I guess once again Daisuke gets Taichis sloppy seconds.

Should have been a Magnamon.

>as of the switch every console company has adopted micro$oft's
ninty was the last one to go for it, not even close to starting it

Peor Hermanamon

>takeru just kind of passively calls daisuke or something in the last 30 seconds when the movie shows off "life is back to normal" to show they're alive so we don't even have the satisfaction of them dying

vita owners get their net services for free. Guess it pays to be unpopular.

Yeah, its just for clearing the game. How much megas should I amass? Looking the game so fat (chapter 6) IT seems that just with 3 properly leveled digimon would be enough.

Later do you need more? Use the ones in the backup or just with the "Main" team should be enough to deal with everything.

>vita is super obscure weeb platform
>3DS is a holdover from 7 years ago and will probably be phased out soon
so once the handhelds get replaced (or maybe they have, depending on how you consider the switch) it's ogre unless you play pc, which is a problem for digimans

Backup mons usually are just meatshields while you use items in the main group
But is good to have at least two of every type to at least tank attacks

honestly I've had plenty of success with using a primary group or two as some finna sue side squaaad to soften up the toughest targets before the sweepers come in to mop it up

what was with all the messed up cases this game? The bullying one, the coffee one, the poop ones

You know the worst part? the expensive coffee is make with the shit of a rare rat

Well next order is written in unity, so if they want to test the waters with a pc game that seems the first choice.

they kind of have a serious relationship with sony, they've dabbled in nintendo and gacha but when it comes to proper games they always come crawling back to papa playstation

Daily reminder to not reply to retarded noirposter

I don't think sony cares about ports of a 2 year old game, especially one that isn't a technical masterpiece. Nintendo and Sony simply happen to be the most popular gaming platforms in japan, which why bandai makes digimon games for them.

What neglected or forgotten mons would you guys like to see added to the next game?

Censoredmon

He was supposed to be shilled and popular!

this and the reverse ominmon and its component mons. I don't remember their names offhand.

MedievalDukemon, Chronomon, MIlleniummon, Algomon. Out of the REALLY forgotten old ones, Cannondramon wouldnt be bad.

I'm sure it'd be a lot to ask for, but I wish we could get the rest of the armors besides just veemon's and gold rapidmon.
That, and the rest of the legendary warrior spirits since we got agnimon and wolfmon now. Would be cool to actually see all of their dual spirit forms.

Metamormon. Or Ohakadamon.

Chaosdramon X-Antibody

My favorite is the Motimon hat on Alphamon Ouryuken, because it glitches and grows triple its size during his win screen

>super kyoko gets super motimon

withthewill.net/threads/19835-Many-Digimon-Products-Back-in-Stock-at-Premium-Bandai-Plus-a-few-at-the-Toei-Shop

wish they would make minifigs again. Used to love those

Not sure why they would add Lunamon line but completely ignore this line

Because Lunamon is far better mon

Because your tears give Habu strength.

what, does he specifically hate coronamon or something?

Playing through the first Cyber Sleuth, no one told me Mastemon sucked I want both my Angewomon and Ladydevimon back

Dianamon was already shoved into the last game as DLC, so I dont think either of them were planned out. Lunamon was simply put in to finish what CS DLC started. Coronamon will have to wait until the next game.

Nah, he like most digimons
He just cant sleep at night without making people around the world suffer

She is good against hard mode superbosses a lot of whom are virus typed and have truckloads of HP. Especially when paired with Ulforce and Chain Max, which allows to shave of almost half of their HP on the first turn. Later on you kinda need to swap her out though.

You should save before evolving anyone, i knew she was going to suck with only 20% max health signature, better just go for something with piercing and 2HKO the bosses

I would make the "Have we ever seen him and Konaka in one room?" joke, but sadly we had that interview not that long ago.

>withthewill.net/threads/19825-Toei-Channel-Airing-Digimon-Adventure
Really? Another shitty isekai anime? For fucks sake, I swear they are running out of ideas.

>2HKO the bosses
Good luck with that on hard.

Ah that's a shame. They just made this guy for the 20th anniversary v-pet as a jogress between dianamon and apollomon. Would have been cool to see it in an actual game

It could be worse, the kids could have transformed into the monsters making this a isekai+sentai show

You still do more damage than mastemon with piercing

Jesus, what the fuck are these character designs even? Why is everyone wearing gloves and has oversized hands?

>You still do more damage than mastemon with piercing

Certainly not on Belphemon. Tried it. Multiple times in fact.

>Literally just my mom's dinosaur and wolf

Do you think we'll get another CS game? Heard HM wasn't selling too well

Not for now at least, but that was going to be the case regardless of sold units. Habu said that HaMe was basically made to give the fans something to do, since his plan is to make a big high end digimon story game (unrelated to the CS universe), which would take 4 years. Apparently development for this game is already underway, and HaMe was made solely to give us something. In conclusion: Next game will be a big story game by Habu, unrelated to the Cyber Sleuth sub franchise. After that, we may or may not see a return, but the story seems fairly closed at this point.

It could be one being with two bodies. Shit nigger where do you think he got the idea of Agumon and Gabumon being Omegamon?
The jobber from Adventure? Don't make me laugh.

KEKED

Is there anything notable in chests or medals in Mysterious Digital Face's server? I accidently triggered the boss of the server first as i didn't know that one chest was the right one for the case.

>Somewhere in the deepest, darkest reaches of the internet, a deranged, broken and tainted knight is hiding, waiting for his day.
>The only way to restore this battered figure is by harnessing the despair, and rage of the beings called "humans"
> To that purpose it has send two pieces of itself into the human world, with the goal to maximize said despair
>The being already pupeteered innocent humans into creating a franchise based on lifeforms such as itself
>The two halves were integrated into said franchise, with their goals being to maximize the pain and suffering of the consumers of that franchise
>The elder one has been focused on creating entertainment for children, in which he put in dark and horrific displays, which haunt most mortals who viewed it until this day
>The other one focused on the now grown up livestock, and gave them compelling tales, which ended with tragedy, driving the cattle to further tears and empowering their dark lord
>Soon the day shall come...Soon his wounds will be mended...Soon he shall be free...

did the same thing
farm expansion plugin is in one of the chests. You can get it from the mirror dungeons in the digilab. It's #8 iirc

Okay thanks.

I still love this moment, even if he does steal our kill. I mean, he just turns an intimidating villain who has been fucking with us and our very identitiy, and makes him run like a little bitch.

>gay satanist not so smug since being molested

>Use combo max for a triple combo

>Take half the health in one shot

You know, did Ryuji actually kill people? I mean we never see it directly, but he seems fully prepared to kill Yuugo, and with all his hatred for hackers, it wouldnt seem unlikely. One of the hackers he beats up before Fei shows up even says that this is going too far. Would be pretty hardcore when you think about it, since with Arcadiamon there would be no EDEN syndrome, just flat out death. Then there is his ISIS stunt at the Hudie HQ. Fei got wounded, but other people in there could have had it worse.

He is attractive, uggo.
Chads don't have to pay for their crimes.

Flat out death would be if he killed them in the real world, but while he did kill their digimon and bust up the accounts, we see plenty of his victims alive (that hacker he used to trick fei and erika, the demonz hackers left behind by k, etc.) so that's not likely.

>can take at least 25% HP from any boss in the game
>sucks
Is this bait? Mastemon+Ulforce+whatever powerful like lilithmon is basically the meme anti-pve build

He flat out tried to end K in the middle of the street. There was nothing preventing him to kill people IRL, since the dimensional barrier broke, and he clearly planned to kill Yuugo.

I'm not saying he didn't intend to kill people, just that there's no evidence that he did and that conversely he did leave many victims alive.

Well, he did plan to go the emo route....

Imagine, during his "apology" scene all the hackers are forgiving them, only for one of them to say that their friend/sister/brother was eaten alive by Arcadiamon and Ryuji can go suck a dick.

Well too bad. That's too edgy for a game for young teens and older boys.
That's like people here asking why didn't Lilithmon kidnap and rape Akari and Zenjirou while Taiki and his mons were away from them.

Well, didnt stop them from pulling this. And yes I know, "its just a dream, it didnt happen", but not like that would be much different, seeing how Suedous reboot undid all of it anyway.

Don't forget CS has Error: No place to log out

Exactly. I´d say some NPC accusing Ryuji of murder, in one off line would probably still be less edgy than that.