League of Legends general /lolg/

HUG THE POLICE EDITION!

OT:

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for new noxus is SJW central

LEWD YORDLE BOYS

Reminder to cum inside your support!
Pic related, she wants it!

>ywn call the police and have lulu show up with her baton then gangrape her and insert her baton in her anus while you impregnate her

Lulu is for forced breeding

Only tight waifus are allowed in this thread
If your waifu isn't tight get her out of my sight

I wanna build a poro ranch with Lulu!

back the HECK off!

yeah that shit really fucking pissed me off

Does Garen's ult ignore the HP boost from Stoneplate? Because their Cho'Gath was the villain in the teamfight and he has like 45% HP from his bar but I ulted him and it killed him. He had like at least 2000k HP left

>tfw no qt petite gf

rip the OG jinxfag who apparently quit league

I want Azir to sit on my face!

Swain is fighting the satanic elite

Literally every other support is better for cumming inside than Lulu. Lulu is only for killing brutally.

Taliyah is tight! But she will be less tight once I've had my way!

>garen ult did 2million damage
holy shit

Honestly, why would you even consider demacia when Noxus exists?

Fact: Lulu has the CUTEST FEET!

>be bronze midlaner
>should be plat3 minimum buti get matched with nothing but shitters and feeders
>try 1v9ing every time you queue up and youll know the struggle i deal with
>get into ranked game
>lock in malzahar
>you may not think it but malz is easily one of the most mechanically demanding and hidden op champs in the game
>enemy locks in yasuo like the shitter he is
>game starts
>"accidentally" take our jgs blue
>feeder will just give it to their top laner anyway
>proceed to shut yasuo out of wave after wave of farm
>bot lane gives first and second blood because the adc thought lucian was anything more than the actual worst adc in the game
>support dies because supports are literally the worst players in lol
>minding my own business farming mid perfectly
>top doesnt ping mia and my ward on cd so top just shows up and kills me burning his flash
>top doesnt seem to get that i can carry the fucking game but i need them to have half a brain for 30min
>ask for a gank to catch back up
>jg still pissed about me taking blue
>take it again since he was like 1/2/0 and i needed it to catch up to yas again
>fast forward 20 min
>only one on my team positive
>have to ping like 50 times to get bot to group and end
>yas picks them off and is coming for me
>1v1
>he qs
>flash left and e>w>ignite>r him
>he cant even react to my insane reaction speed
>get the kill
>aced
>solo take inhib turrets and nexus as the enemy team watches in horror
>mfw promoted
Bronze 3 baby, ill be plat in like a week

faggot

faggot

faggot

faggot

faggot

faggot

faggot

faggot

faggot lol

faggot

>muscles get weaker with use
huh?
Because I don't believe that everyone has merits and is good at something. Some people are worthless shits.

>not having a waifu that does kegels so she stays tight

how many men do you estimate to have ejaculated on her feet?

FUCK THE ILLUMINATI

SWAIN SWAIN SWAIN

Exactly one. me

is that supposed to be an insult?

>mobility alone is the most retarded and op thing on the game

Leblanc is a kike and needs to be gassed

faggot

Which outfit would you rather help Syndra put on, her normal one or her Star Guardian one

>le sjw cussword
you're worse than them

CAW CAW CAW

>Because I don't believe that everyone has merits and is good at something. Some people are worthless shits.

Man no wonder you people are really stupid, you have the reading comprehensions of goats.
Not your everyday loser can survive in noxus, only the absolute best cream of the crop. The difference is their strength doesnt rely on just military power, if you're good at magic, if you're an incredible strategist, politician, artist etc. thats how you get good. The worthless shits remain worthless shits.

Swain is working on it.

Niggers are just being used as extra soldiers

If that's a kike then I want to nut inside that kike until I pass out

if I really had to choose one, I'd say her normal outfit.

This is Kled the cantankerous cavalier.
He's also my loving boyfriend.

Say something nice about him.

>liking men is gay now
fuckoff

Delivering the Superman and Zod edits with League of Legends characters from two days ago.

Hope you like it.

>people not understanding that Noxus' "cultural inclusivness" is more akin to the Ottoman Empire and not supposed to be SJW cuck bullshit

What does it smell like /lolg/? Would you lick it?

rome wuz the original sjws

This. Noxus isn't handing out welfare checks.

Noxus needs to survive through war , so they need every man they can get.

Nope, see not an argument.

Also,
>This carries across into all aspects of Noxian life—they believe in discovering what you are good at, and then finding a way to utilize that to make the empire stronger.

That doesn't sound like absolute best cream of the crop to me.

I want to cum inside my Alistar support!

>bought RP for the first time
>bought skin I wanted
>there's like 1600 left
>could buy red riding annie and some 975rp skin and call it a day
>still reconsidering because maybe there's another 1350 one I could want
damn it, anyone knows for how long red riding annie will stay up?

is that you user? You should really do some exercise.

>This carries across into all aspects of Noxian life—they believe in discovering what you are good at, and then finding a way to utilize that to make the empire stronger.

they're just being used as extra soldiers though

Remember when Syndrafag was heterosexual? His mind has been corrupted by the other /lolg/ shitposters.

>Noxus is a SJW empire
It's not like all the different people live with eachother. You got different warbands from different territory.

Why that one?

QUICK
the Noxus empire is at your door, tell them about your greatest strength or you will be tortured and executed as an example!

xth for the pleasure of being cummed inside

I personally don't feel that the whole inclusivity is an SJW thing, I think it makes the lore more interesting and that's how I believe Noxus was in the older lore as well

Strength above all, background status and origin notwithstanding

That's what it means

You have some mountain rangers or what ever, in Demacia they would take them put them into same armor as everyone else in the phalanx and send them to the frontlines or more likely not utilized at all in the first place
In Noxus they utilize the strengths of them and send them as scouts and assassins instead, the things they are good for.

If you are a shitter then you are still a shitter but if you were useful before Noxus conquered you then you can be useful again

>masteries are so shit people take spellbook on everyone just for the cooldown reduction, don't even change spells

lmao@riot

who here /CLIMBing/ tonight?
its been a while (2 weeks+) since ive been able to rack up a few ranked games... whats the meta like now?

Hello fellow Noxians. Did you fuck a black girl or a tranny today to celebrate the diversity of our empire?

I can masturbate more times a day than anybody else, nobody could even come close

I have virtually impregnated millions of anime girls

Tristana, Ezreal, Xayah

This is my champion pool, should I replace one?

?
Because I find it insanely cute and hot at the same time, and it fits her so much.

honestly just fucking chop my head off

I can let a whole army gangbang me without letting a single drop of semen touch the ground.

A lot of great empires in history have operated this way, it's actually better to include the lands you conquer than oppress them. The difference between that and modern SJW cuck leadership is the Ottomans, Persians, etc, all said "You are an Ottoman/Persian if you live on our land, accept our values, and follow our laws" while SJWs say "There is no such thing as a Canadian national identity"

Where are her eyebrows?

>/pol/tard gettin upset @ vidya gaem lore

>Not only are runes shit in early game they fall off after a measly 10 fucking minutes

what a trainwreck

The soldiers nod comfortably as one walks of to throw up in a nearby gutter.
"very well, welcome to the empire of Noxus"

Her Star Guardian outfit is cute and hot as well, in its own way. But the regular one is more flattering
are you sure it isn't at least partly because you'd have to spend more time close to more parts of her body for the normal outfit?

>It is not just physical or martial strength that Noxians admire—those who demonstrate expertise in politics, craftsmanship, trade, and magic all help to create a stronger Noxus.

I don't mind the Roman style multicultural empire. I think it's neat. But nothing in the lore update has shown us how evil the Noxus empire is. We have champs like Draven, who is famous because he executes people stylishly, and and a brutish thug styled champ like Darius, which should both be evil, but there is nothing about that in the lore. Singed gassed a bunch of motherfuckers. The empire is obviously evil enough that it can cause its citizens to become disillusioned with the meritocracy (riven). What do we get in the lore update? "All those who resist will be crushed without mercy". That ain't evil. And that especially isn't suited to a faction who uses red and black and blood magic. I wanted to hear about how Noxus attacks with morale and bathes soldiers in blood to see who really is the toughest, not this "Everyone is good at something! Trade or fighting or whatever it is, as long as it makes the empire stronger!!"

the meta is shit one lane loses and the whole game is lost

they're more obsessed with social justice than social justice warriors are obsessed with social justice

really make you think

That's because Noxus isn't evil and if you think lore needs some cartoony villain then you are a fucking tard

I know this dank shit called Calculus, you'll build the best weapons if you use it

This Noxian cutie asks you for your ID papers
wat do?

Noxus has always been the bad guys in league lore though.

Demacia = good
Noxus = bad

>The Mongols did this
>Rome did this
>The Arabs did this (but converted everybody to Muslim or chopped their heads off and raped their women then stoned them to death)
What makes it that Noxus can't do a this?

fuck off pooftah

I have an iq of 130

You're right Noxus isn't evil they just execute people for fun and gas villages because they are a meritocracy.

good to see nothing has changed

Wonder about Noxus' child labour laws

>Draven helped Swain when he was outcast
>Draven helped Swain overthrow Darkwill
>Darius was nowhere to be seen when this happened
>Instead of giving one of the High Council positions to Draven he gives it to Darius instead, the guy who Darkwill’s right hand for many years

???

>opportunity to make Swain Hitler.
>diversity is our strength and the people are the future $15 an hour druck fumpf

Say something about league that should be common knowledge but isnt for whatever reason

>pbe match history can be viewed on riot's official match history page
>malz into morde benefits morde due to voidlings being treated as monsters, because of this morde's heal off W isnt reduced like it is on minions
>akali when shrouded is immune to control wards or oracle scanners, requiring something that gives true sight (kled tether, karma tether, thresh hook, tf ult, etc)
>the difference between blue wards and zombie wards is just gold
>the old client used adobe air, in a way it was never intended and realistically needed huge amounts of tooling to make function the way it did
>leviathan reduced true damage as a bug
>Of the playable champions, the oldest one was Singed (Zij) followed by Annie and Sion, with Sivir LeeSin (Xizun) and one unknown character for the first 6 champs
>if you cant see it in any angle from in game, it is not modeled on the map. viewing the map from abnormal angles shows missing material

>for fun
Executing prisoners for enterntainment isn't anything new or even evil in the first place, it's utilatarian
There is nothing evil in collateral damage either.

It's exactly the same thing Demacia does
Purging innocents because they are are associated with the baddies and executing mages and sheeit

>Establish council of three so people think you are unbiased
>Add Darius to the council and constantly undermine and ignore him, just a figurehead
>Let Draven go do important things without the bureaucracy of being a council member.

>tfw no Yasuo gf
sigh

Reminder that Piltover and Freljord are white

I wouldn't be surprised if Draven didn't want the position, one of the traits that they might carry over from old lore was that he was never super into the military.

yeah her Star Guardian outfit is cute too, but she'd spend more time in casual clothes when she's doing her Star Guardian duties, and then transform when needed. Syndra in casual clothes is insanely cute as well, Snow Day proves it.
I love her default outfit because it fits her body so much and it manages to be elegant and lewd at the same time, I just love it.

Singed isn’t Noxian you retard and in fact Swain hates him if you look at his line towards Singed.

WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE

I can't decide between this or Panda. Help

junglers are the worst

It makes sense, Darius is the greater warrior of the two, Draven probably helped him because hes that han solo type risk taker but hes no leader

It's pretty evident in the comic about them

>faggot posts his collection of trap bunny riven cosplays
>lewd ones too
>wanted to get a few pics to do funny crops
>ended up fapping to it 3 times already

welp, guess I'm a faggot now

supergalaxy
or wait for a sale you dumb fuck, annie isnt even meta now

really getting tired of retards like you subtly implying jews are ruining the world and that black people don't deserve to exist with your incessant shitposting

please just stay in your hellhole and stop making everything politics

Uh.
Source on this collection?