What do you want to buy with crypto's profit?

what do you want to buy with crypto's profit?
what is your target?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKB-zzqMrck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more crypto

Ability to not work
>Tfw the stereotypes are all true

Ideally I would like to put 1-2m into a more stable money maker such as dividend kings and a few 100k into SPY during the next recession.

What kind of question is this

Deposit for a flat and a Lada Riva 2103

retirement

Being a NEET for life....

Hello Marc
youtube.com/watch?v=BKB-zzqMrck

Lambo with coin logos all over it.

Nothing, I hardly ever buy anything. I just want a very large buffer between me and wagecuck hell.

a gf

this

FPBP

My debt. Once LTC hits $53 dollars I'll have zero debt. I'll finally be a free man after all these years.

These two

A lambo with crypto decals, and a new pc thats all i need

a sailboat

Buy a used one, or else youre gonna put in the same amount as a new boat. You can find lots of really good and "experienced" boats for $10k. Trust me, my family is into sailing and ive been sailing since i was little, sailing every year for 2-5 weeks in the meds. If you do get a sailboat, throw the inboard motor out asap, useless piece of really expensive crap and get an outboard instead

what threshold net worth do you consider that to happen?

My kids colleges they want to be doctors...and a house.

I'm putting much of it into low cost index funds.

how old are you? how many kids do you have?

rolex
mercedes amg
then im set and ill just work for my rent baby

pay off debts, down payment for a house eventually.

this game is insane, invested $2600 usd a 3 weeks ago, up to $5200 right now.

literally this. Maybe rental properties eventually.

Goal is to hit 400k deposited in various asset classes to return 30% a year and provide me with a livable income to the point I can set up something business-like to whittle away the days but doesn't require me to do menial shit answering to a boss who is dumb as a brick.

Not 100% sure what I want to do with it yet desu. It's between buying land so I can build a cuck shed and have a place to escape the city every weekend or putting it right towards retirement.

I'm investing in crypto to hedge against future financial ruin. I'm already on neetbux so I don't need to worry about medical disaster or not having income in the future so I'm worried about other possible difficulties.
Once I make enough money I'll spend my time worried about making more money with my money so that I can do what I'm doing right now with more stress involved. This is all to make myself feel like I accomplished something.
And buy weed. Legally. Cause I don't talk to people who are not online.

This is me. Most of what I spend money on is functional and an upgrade partially subsidized by selling whatever it's replacing. Money buys freedom.

Probably try to start a real estate business or some other kind of business. This is if I manage to make a decent sum.

Canon camera. I bought $60 in ETH and have $280 now so I'm getting close.

Some Coke
A nice meal out
Go on a holiday
A motorbike

Then take half of what's left and spread it across some blue chip stock and leave the rest in crypto

Hoping to reach 50k even though that's a moon shoot considering I've only invested $600
Realistically it'll be speed, KFC, a trip to my mums and a push bike