/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2700
Cutest Handtrap Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for your nostalgia pandering

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.newwise.com/thread-933457-7-1.html
neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3790&pid=460771#pid460771
ygorganization.com/geargia-lightsworn-lore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello

Goodbye

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE SELL ME DRAGONIC DIAGRAMS

W O N W O R L D S

New List broke Gideon Server, h-help. I can't use AI/Play online anymore.

Who are you? Is this a new age of trips? I’m all for it.

In an imaginary format even CAs and Red-Eyes are meta, user.

Gideon took the server down because he is moving.He said it might take a few days to put it back up.

Nah I just forgot to take off my showderp trip

I see, well, I think I will play irl until it returns. I want to test 3x Future Fusions in Red-Eyes.

Make sure you add Five-Headed and First of the Dragons

>Imaginary format
Worlds was a banlist to make it even for everyone. It wasn’t speed dueling or playing under MR3 when MR4 is out, but stay mad.

if you can't tell the difference between Worlds and DL then I'm afraid you're stupid, if you win Worlds you're still a solid deck

Cool.I live in the boonies and we have no locals so i'll just wait until he sets everything up again.

I'm only running 2x vanilla red-eyes, but yeah, First of the Dragons was my boss monster back when I played Vanilla Pendulums, it's one of the best generic fusions.
Maybe a Red-Eyes Slash deck could work better now with 9 cards for making them and I can even use 3x BLS.

what the fuck is an imaginary format

>cutest
>Cherries
Wrong

Typically TCG list with OCG cards, but this post was referring to the Worlds banlist, which is always both the TCG and OCG lists combined and a buttfuck of extra shit hit.

you know it's true nigga

Are Magicians Tier 0.5 now?

No

How do you run Deskbots nowadays, are they even viable anymore? Or has Links killed them? Are Batteryman better this format?

Do you think it'll ever get printed /dng/?

Worst than Red-Eyes. Pet Deck tier.

Just run Qliphort Genius and Missus Radiant.

Deskbots aren't hampered by MR4.

>Deskbots
>Batteryman
Genuine question, what attracts you to these decks? The aesthetic of them and similar archetypes such as Morphtronics just strikes me as too... Silly, to want to build them. I am curious as to what you like about them.

New Rumor

It sounds like the new rarity is going to be something like the Red Ultra Rares from V Jump Edition.

Collector's Pack 2018 to the person in question is a pack that makes no sense with regard to sales, literally "No one will ever buy this pack with the cards in it".

Specifically the pack is heavily favored/weighted to:

Themes for 2 characters whose cards already exist, and themes for 2 characters whose cards who have never been printed.

bbs.newwise.com/thread-933457-7-1.html
neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3790&pid=460771#pid460771

Is this good or bad?

>What you guys think about this:
>Link monsters should be capable of transforming Spell/Trap Zones in Monster Zones too. So we could summon more than 6 monsters.

you can extra link and summon 7 monsters

Fucking no, Jesus Christ dude.

what about a new Seal of Orichalcos card that can let you have 11 monsters?

you can go eat shit, the spamming with the current zones is more than enough, now imagine a Firewall with 4 freed zones

Huh, any engines I need or are they just fine pure? Worried about some speed problems but it's probably not too big of an issue.

Any answers that you get from here are just speculation. We won't know for certain until the first major event with the new banlist.

Fine as a pure deck.

Small machines doing big things are pretty cool, plus I like the cartoony aesthetic of them. Also the boss monsters look fucking awesome, Deskbot 009 will forever in my heart be my favorite card. I just wish Symphonic Warriors got some new support or some cool boss monster, maybe a conductor or something.

What do you think about sucking my dick

>Small machines doing big things are pretty cool
Have you ever considered Geargia?

>I was pretending to be retarded
classic

Lmfao

Nah. I really wanted to know /dng/ replies lol

Oh, yeah, 7* ty lol

Yeah but MR4 fucked them hard, if they got a link or some new support I would come back. They were fun with Gadgets back in the day.

Can't you just use Missus Radiant and Qliphort Genius?

Nice, any spicy new tech that are out for them? I'm worried about this new format with them as their lack of protection will become an even bigger weakness with all of the new stun and disruption that's out now because of the new banlist.

Anyone want to guess what cards we could be getting? I was hoping the Hanoi trio would be here, but that covers three characters so they can't be here, Unless we only get Bairas cards or something.

ygorganization.com/geargia-lightsworn-lore/

We should get the evil Geargias mentioned here someday as new geargia support, they could even be a link theme or something.

GX loli's fantrasy deck and shivers fatty's crayon deck

>2 characters whose cards who have never been printed.
I'm ready

Damn, those cards are really good for everything I want to do.

LMFAO saved

oh god

That would be amazing, but I know that Konami will never go through with it.

Qliphort Genius boosted good opening plays a bit. And while it's definitely not worth hunting down just for deskbots Heavymetalfoes improved the consistency of all pendulums. It's a fine pet deck.

This is from the same guy as the last rumor, so if this turns out to be true one of the 4 is Bastion/Misawa.

>*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

noob question:
>What does "CaC" and "MLA" means?

You never know, seems weird to make lore with them and not do anything with it.

Not him but the gimmick is just nice to me. Little desk sized gundam decorations. It's charming for me.

>If you could create a new type of card. How it would be?

Other cards with link markers on them. Sinkro, Linxyz, ritualink

Well they said "No one will ever buy this pack with the cards in it" so

Bastion Litmus and other Random Misawa stuff
Valon since Yugi and Kaiba both got updates to Critias/Timaeus and it would give an excuse for Joey and Hermos
Z-ONE and the rest of the Timelords
Spectre just to flood the pack with shitty trees

Nice names
jk kek

>Timelords
you know people would buy them, right? just being Z-One's cards

>Z-ONE and the rest of the Timelords
I'm ready for Sandaion and Michion to get nerfed into the dirt to prevent Timelord OTK

I hope that Misawa rumor is true, I want his magnet warriors. Plus his Ritual monster was also pretty cool.

What should I replace Maxx C and Gofu with in My invoked hand trap deck?

I'd like some new kind of card that isn't a monster, something to go with spells and traps. No idea what it could be though.

No one gives a fuck about those cards in Japan. The ones that have been released are mostly bad so the rest will be cheap on the secondary market. Last year's pack was hot garbage and was one of the things that sparked the poor sales rumor out of Japan.

Were Geargias the original Subterrors?

CaC: Create a card. Some people like to make up cards that support their favourite archetype, but usually end up fucking it up and making it way too broken.

MLA: Modern language association. Just the structure of the information when giving a citation for a paper.

Synchro Fusion XYZ Pendulum Links

Post your build so far.

I have an idea of "Resource Cards". You can activate them and build them thru the gameplay. Then when it's complete it gives you a huge bonus like drawing one extra card or you gain 2000LP or one extra main monster zone idk

Woah. Huge thanks sir.

Yeah something like that would be cool. Or maybe something like Contraptions from MTG's unstable set. But without the being a seperate deck mechanic it had going.

>built them through the game
so cards with counters? too slow anyway, it doesn't matter if you get to draw 5 cards in your 3rd turn if the duel won't last that long

O: Something like Contraptions would be great.

Kinda. You could build them paying life points, sacrificing monster, etc. You could build it all in one turn or in X turns.

Not create, but I would give the players the option to choose between putting ritual monsters in the extra deck or in the main deck. But if he chooses extra deck, the sacrificed monsters should be in the field. This could revive some old ritual monster and also help new ones.

So you could put some Ritual Monsters in your ED and some in your MD.

the poor sales rumor came from a worker of a rival TCG, and just 3 to 4 cards don't make a whole set
>trash cards
no shit, the Timelords are already 6 years late and they won't print them with their original effects

What were the time lords like in the Tag force games? Did the ones that did become real cards get buffed compared to the game versions? Or weakened?

Can we put rituals in the ED pls?

This. As an option would be great as fuck for Ritual Decks.

How I trigger this card's effects? It's own 500 lp cost never triggers the monster search effect in YGOPRO for some reason.
I want to play Infernities and Archfiends with him.

I want to see Fluffals in Duel Links along with Patchwork to make both Fluffalfags and DLfags mad.

>the poor sales rumor came from a worker of a rival TCG
No they didn't you idiot. The Japanese fans themselves and Japanese stores are the ones talking about poor sales to this day. The rumor didn't start with one person.
> and just 3 to 4 cards don't make a whole set
How good was the 2017 set? It was bad and sold poorly.
>no shit, the Timelords are already 6 years late and they won't print them with their original effects
Then why the fuck are you trying to argue it? They're garbage and no one but collectors who'll get them on the secondary market for pennies wants them.

Fluffals would be nice since we only have fusions and rituals so far, but we'll probably only get them once we get an Arc-v world.

Will Trishula ever be at 3?

Altergeist as my next regional deck

Yes or no?

but why though

Hexstia and Materialization are two very good cards. Judgement and triple Torrential are great additions to stun decks.

>Japanese stores are the ones talking about poor sales

Source?

>no OPT
Doubtful, if it ever goes to 3 some fucker will find a way to loop it and banish your whole hand
>without Multifaker or the rest of the FLOD support
wait a bit

if you want to play trash then play trash, it seems like you're just asking for people to validate your decision

>tfw want to run a waifu archetype but dont know which one
fuck one

Yeah it feels like the deck doesn't have any great ways to make plays or summon anything threatening as of now. Windwithces makes both Desires and Duality risky and Gofu/Grinder are banned. Trap heavy stun with generic backrow could work but it's pretty luck-reliant.

>Asks a legit question
>Gets a legit answer
>Spergs out
Ok buddy, back to playing Brilliant Invoked Heroes with you

Fluffals would rape Duel Links so hard it wouldn't even be funny. Kraken and Wolf are both able to OTK by themselves with two materials, and the smaller board means it's easier than ever for Tiger to nuke the whole fucking thing.
Cyber Angels ain't SHIT

Why couldn't macro cosmos or dimensional fissure go to 3? I just wanna play metaphys