fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Crossover when

Why are mommyfags on /feg/ so obsessed with huge breasts? What's so appealing about them?

inb4
>chestlet
Moderate-sized and large breasts are fine, obnoxiously huge and uncomfortable are not

just call him TIke, thicc Ike

>There are people who arent going to use their advanced knowledge of Ike winning to their advantage and simply complain until he wins

>Xenoblade 2 is worth 49 RD Ike.pngs
>Warriors is worth 14 RD Ike.pngs
the switch is a joke. Mobile isn the future

why is eldigan so based?

ares when? I want to run a team with sigurd+seliph and eldigan+ares

Subjectively better game: HW or FEW

Objectively better game: HW or FEW

How much arena score is usually needed to stay in tier 20? I get about 700~710 score a match

Zeldachads always win
They should just cannibalize this puny series...........................

God I want to kiss Katarina, shes so cute I hope she gets a banner soon

Cupid Boey and dancer Mae wearing only a red ribbon for Valentine's day banner!

Crossover when?

Why couldn't it have been Brave Ike?

FEW is more mechanically refined, but HW has more heart
If HW2 took everything they added to FEW, then we'd have the best of both worlds.

Is she one of the rarest units in the game?

Looks like a rwby edit

>Numaleda soyboys coming here for attention now
Why does everyone want /feg/ to notice them?

Post your favorite character from your least favorite game.

Is this build okay?
+def -spd Fae
Glimmer
Fury3
Vanatge3/QR2

>have a +res/-hp Fae
>tempted to go all in on her res and toss her Warding Breath
Why shouldn't I?

HW
HW
The only thing FEW has over HW is that FEW doesn't have the boring bosses.

>Mae with nice art

pls

They want to know what it's like to have main series games that only sell 6 digits.

Yes and shes in red hell

So I'm running a CC+QR slayer Gordin but I'm bored of it now

Can anyone help me with some Guardbow+ ideas? Was thinking of DD in A slot but I dunno...

This. FGO already owns all of our orifices. They need to fuck off.

HW in both categories.

I probably like FE more overall as a property but FEW was a disappointing lazy cashgrab.

HahhahahahaHAHAHA
Fegian scum, SCUM

Reminder that FE will never get multiple anime adaptations like FGO. Umu.

>Mae with nice art
Already exists unless you're a redditor.

>Basing your self worth on what a company makes
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your life improves in future.

Crossover when

Stop being rude or no cocks for you tonight.

Is there a date for the Shadow Dragon DLC yet?

FEW for both.
HW is simplistic, grindy, and the only actually solid moveset is Link. I don't know how anyone can like it. It's worse than Berserk Warriors (which is saved by Guts having one of the most fun greatsword movesets in Warriors history).

>having this shit taste

I'm glad. I couldn't roll him. Whales can go and fuck themselves

How are those HM so far?

That's my little sister/wife/cat.

I need to cum on Katarina's face. It's too cute not to.

5040, or 720 a match, is probably a safe bet.

HW because I liked it more
HW because it has more content , better graphics, and more varied movesets.

do i get extra feathers for being in the 20k range for TT?

Who cares? Most of the DLC are just characters that should have been in the base game to begin with. I am not paying money for that shit

But you just did.

This is THE Tumblr FE ship.

>I can't get him, therefore everybody that got him is a whale
(lol lucklet

Imagine:
- Illustrations for specials
- Illustrations for assists
- New game mode: Pokemon Battle Factory like with generics
-Or more, the entire Battle Frontier in FEH
- Crystals can be transformed into shards. (ratio 1:2)
- Can upgrades heroes with badges
- New merge: a 5* Eliwood gain +1 if you merge 10 4* Eliwood on him
- New item to make IV Neutral with 100 coins
- Choose between English and Japanese voice
-Create new tiers in Arena
- Make the entire summoning focus phase free instead of one
- New art for 5*+10 units
-Amovible weapons with the same system of seals
- Sell items of AA for coin/feathers

Do you have any units you heavily invested in but now spend most of the time gathering dust in the box?

And orders desu
Though unless i’m not far enough there’s no map that can’t be cheesed with level 70+ characters regardless of weapon triangle

Before the end of February. Then Awakening's is late March.

>>>Boey
No one actually likes this useless annoying shit, right? I've never seen a brown boy with white hair be such a fucking waste.

I love Severa very much! She’s a super-duper cutie that I want to give nice compliments & love to!

It is actually.

It's just that literally no one in the whole world tapped him

It's not fair bros...... all we have is gacha mobage................. We should all just migrate to the superior Zeldachad and Mariobro and Xenobased threads, and leave our series to die.....

HW is honestly overrated. It tries to transform Zelda into a musou and it doesn't really work. Tools like the hookshot and bombs being needed to advance through the stage sounds fun, but in practice of a musou is just annoying to constantly have to shuffle around your bag while getting swarmed by mobs. Boss fights are tedious as fuck and just involve you waiting and waiting for the weak point to open, which doesn't work in a musou especially when many of the missions in the game have small time limits. Never played FEW, but it looks like a more standard and typical musou which is what Koei is best at.

>ship
It's literally a canon pairing.

That's because only the richest kings are privileged enough to be able to acquire him.

Enjoy your free LIke

can we play sword bois instead

FEW has a couple interesting systems, but otherwise HW for both. FEW's roster is mechanically much less diverse and represents fewer games. HW at least fixed that with DLC.

>these are the graphics of a game made in 2017

Imagine:

Who else unemployed here?

I liked HW more but I don't like musou in general so I'm probably not the best judge, whenever I play a musou I just wish I was playjng a hack n slash with more dynamic combat like DMC. Clearly not the genre for me.

I think HW is prettier though, FEW is ugly.

friendly reminder to give your Myrrh lots of love and headpats

nice team of cuties here

Hyrule Warriors was a lot more fun as far as what it was doing with the source material and as an overall celebration of the series, though it did take some DLC to get some solid game variety. FE Warriors was a boring as shit lazy cash grab capitalizing off of fates and awakening hype, complete with some horribly jewish DLC, none of which actually adds series variety at all. FEW is more mechanically sound, but also uglier and more broken

>could complete this team but redditors are rallying behind Vanguard instead of Brave Ike
le sigh

>He thinks Zelda and Xenoblade are god
There's a reason those generals are dead, dummy. People just buy Zelda because "m-muh nostalgia" and Xenoblade is on the way out.

I was kinda new when Ayra came out and ended up getting one, not even specifically pulling for her.
First unit I put in skills in all slots (like the actual ones, not some rank 1 or 2 shit) and now she is kinda sitting there because I usually can't use a sword for things.

Is this the first good defensive unit?

>Zeldachad

Numaleda cuck detected.

I don't have a Myrrh.

Eh, I always thought Mae looked pretty nice in Heroes. Sure she's kind of a moe blob but it's not too bad compared to some others and it actually sort of fits her character. A bundle of joy.
I know people complained that her boobs look too big in her default pose and I guess I can see that but it's not like she was flat in Echoes either.

Apologize, /feg/!

Is navarre secretly a beta?

He puts pussy on the pedestal, think about it. A real alpha would have stuck with the bandits and raped some girls.

Could you stop this lazy shitposting already? How bored are you exactly?

Remember to masturbate to your favorite FE today. Daily masturbation is part of a healthy routine. Share your favorite material with the rest of us when you're done!

>your Myrrh
Nope, nothing but 3* Bartres here.

>No Hardin
>No FUCKING CAMUS
>They told Chrom's VA they'd put Julian in and didn't
Wouldn't even buy it

What is there to discuss about Zelda when the runs are the same and the best game in the series came out decades ago

It's not fair, they didn't even care when I tried to make fun of how many characters they have in smash bros....................

720 at bare minimum. Might not even be enough, aim for 724 as your lowest desu.

>Version update coming up
>Only thing discussed was more weapon refines and the guitar hero: fire emblem world tour
Is this all we have to look forward to?

>everything else
>gives small events until the anniversary and on the day itself push a huge update
>feh
>absolutely nothing before
>on the anniversary day only very small events
>the big update comes a week after the anniversary
They can't be this retarded.

Some guy Grey

>They told Chrom's VA they'd put Julian in and didn't

Wait, seriously? That's just cruel.

I don't care about the boobs, her proportions generally are too far off. Like her head is way too fucking large and in the pic you posted her legs are a disaster.

Yeah because FE main games are still going strong and our only most focused topic of discussion is not a gacha game.

>Migrating to Xenodead thread
Cmon /feg/ you are better than that

fe6 karel when?

Navarre switched sides because Marth's army was small and consisted of women and young men. He realized the odds were against them, and the enemy outnumbered them greatly, so he could score more kills.