byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo
youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU
youtube.com/watch?v=rhZBDNQ3gas
vgmusic.com/file/1074c3654c3f4bc2cfb613dedb0cdc84.html
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Silicon_Laws#Corporate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans are mutt
Space station thirteen.

>tfw no vox gf

Americans may be mutts, but at least they don't make every thread about how they're not x race like you spics.

ss13fags are furries.

slowly figuring out how to music from the ingame help and reverse engineering existing songs, I get the feeling this would be quicker with midi though. where do you find one instrument midis anyway? don't say strip the other tracks out, guitar parts don't work that way.
also some music in spess, enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo

I hate canada and i hate pugs.

What happens if a borg has the ai make it blue alert just so he can go sec module?

I don't think AI has access to alert levels, certainly never seen one change it

>Do you want a new server host?
What the fuck is going on?

AI cant change alert levels.

Pomf is actually in the metaclub, he is a furry and probably a hippie too, @notmyleader.

Robocop is such a strong lawset

One of the only ones that justifies harming crew

Indeed, just ask my friend, The Public Trust

>NT default
>paladin
>literally every lawset
Even asimov can justify harm, vox hams are delicious.

PJB refuses to give the coding server ownership to pomf, he claims he's got better judgement than him. Some random coder believes he's better than pomf. Does this mean that PJB is the new Kolith?

>serious chazz is actually his weak form
>we will one day get to face super serious ojama chazz

It's intentionally vague and comes down mostly to "Are you a criminal? Yes? Don't expect to live."

It's pretty fucking harsh, but that guy was intentionally warping into security to attack them and fleeing.

>other spessmen browse /dlg/ too
phew

>infected with a borer for the first time
Well, that was awkward as shit.
I hope I wasn't too autistic, but to have another player practically glued to me and see every single one of my fuckups was a bit unnerving.
I had a lot of fun with it though, so thanks whoever put up with me.

Horatio could have downed me several times, he probably didn't do it because he wasn't an actual antag
Robocoping the borgos was my only useful action of the round sadly

Oh, don't get me wrong. Horatio could have been more of a little shit for sure, but him warping into brig and stunning an officer was when I decided he just needed to be stopped.

The assistants were also breaking into everything, but they were just warping around and doing assistant things. I "warned" one and that was it.

Cargo is insulated against all attacks

Yeah I deserved it to be honest. Though I was hoping you guys would give me a trial that would lead to me trying to defend myself pathetically against my numerous, true charges of my many crimes.

I wanted to get publicly gassed.
>there are people who actually ahelp when security puts them down for being shitters
baka fampai

I was excited when they said they'd put you on trial. I thought they'd actually do it.
I enjoyed the shenanigans.

It's just that Security was asking me to track you for like 15 minutes so eventually I decided to just door crush you and get it over with.

Messed around with editting my own map for a bit, put it down and came back a month later and now Dream Daemon doesn't respond when I try to open it, what do I do?

They all had remote view I think they were just unaware of it

Speaking of, genetics is fucking bullshit for how little effort you put in, you get a way to destroy walls, xray, antag tracker, a way to beat up people through walls and a whole bunch of other shit for 30 minutes of work, and I am saying this as a geneticist.

I checked on you while you were in the locker and could have downed you there but I had no welder fuel
Johnny berated me in deadchat for it

FUCK YOU JOHN PUSH I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A FUCKING DUMP TRUCK, YOU ARE THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN EXISTANCE, YOU ARE WORSE THAN FUCKING HITLER YOU FUCKING SHIT EATING COCKSUCKING NIGGERSHITTER
I HOPE YOU FUCKING GET RAPED TO DEATH BY REAL-LIFE WIZARDS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, JOHN PUSH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU JOHN PIUSH YOU ARE SO FUCKING SHIT CUNT FAGGOT

>30 minutes of work

lad with 30 minutes of work you can kill the entire security force and raid the armory with some household items. The worst thing about it is remote view and to a lesser extent x ray because that can make you valid hunter supreme and fuck over antags that rely on stealth bullshit.

Lmao PJB is kolith

LISTEN HERE FUCKING JOHN PUSH, STALIN WOULD BE FUCKING PROUD IF YOU WERE HIS SON, THAT'S HOW FUCKING BAD YOU ARE. YOU DESERVE TO BE EXECUTED AT THE HIGHEST MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON, YOU FUCKING GUN WIZARD
I HOPE YOU PUSH A SHOTGUN SO FAR UP YOUR ASS IT GIVES YOU A FUCKING EPISODE OF ANAL PROLAPSE

youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

Yeah except I'm not talking about antagonizing, retardo, you can make a bomb in 2 minutes and be over and done with.

The beauty of it all is that it's not even considered powergaming because it's literally your job.

lad I'm telling you it's not even close to being as bullshit as you make it sound and 30 minutes is actually a lot of effort

empty vending machines is a really fucking retarded gimmick

Explain

Hey, do you think you can help me do something?

20, really, for 10 of it you don't even really fuck about with genetics, and if the antagonist isn't making a move in those 30 minutes he's never going to be able to move again because he'll be facing a net of many remote views and crew members that can just go invisible.

None of the superpowers are even very interesting, they simply removing mechanics like pressure or breathing or eating or comms or letting you climb over tables.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhZBDNQ3gas

I wanna put this into something I can read, so I can put a lead to the backing chords

Bagel starts with all the vending machines empty

because cargo is supposed to fucking fill them up

which it almost never does

Yell at cargo to stock them. Or use it as an excuse to break into tech storage, since there's refills in there.

github fork has the song and remix in .ogg if that helps
if it was midi i'd say load it in an editor and bamb, notes.

should wizards be allowed to be skeletons?

That's the problem, no midi. MP3 and .oggs don't help much because they're not the originals and I'm not particularly good at music.

All I really need are the backing chords and the key of the lead, which I imagine are both in the same key

You COULD however take the shit music on the wiki and reverse engineer that to readable music, but it's hard to make heads and tails of it

>that explosive decompression + gravity gun combo in escape

>had 3 20ds saved for extreme shuttle grief
>only get to trow one after having my skin ripped by the vortex
>i fall from the pain and i assplode
im still mad, i wanted cool assplosions

>it's a talking mime that wants to get valid'd episode
Jobban when?

RESPECT MY SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

midi, of the original anyway.
vgmusic.com/file/1074c3654c3f4bc2cfb613dedb0cdc84.html
decoding 'piano' manually is a bit of a fucker to be honest, you don't have to specify octave unless a note changes which one you're on, and other weird things.

Some people just get off to the strangest shit, it's satisfying to see them waddle away as they realize you won't valid them

here you are sir.

>Other day
>QM
>Hack console order "weapons" from Secuirt tab to see what's in the crate
>WEEEWOO ILLEGAL WEAPONS AND ILLEGAL EMITTERS, 10 MINUTES AND DEMOTION TO ASSISTANT

How hard the redtide thrusts up your ass is entirely dependent on how bored they are

shouldn't demotion from QM be to cargo tech?

>steal emitter that you shouldn't have
>bust open gun crate you shouldn't have bought
>REEEEE WHY IS SEC ARRESTING ME

Fuck off shitcurity, I can have guns whenever I want to

it's fine to open weapons as QM but only if you do it secretly and stash them in your office
>burn the manifests
>do not give them out to your techs (better yet, don't even let them know)
>do not keep a weapon for yourself
>do not get caught
If you do get caught security will (rightly) push your shit in, which will distract them from other, more important valids. Just be discrete.

Pretty much this, whining if you get caught is just pathetic, get better at covering your tracks

Some people just don't respect space law, user.

bridge officer > lawyer > iaa

on bay what is the botanists role called?

You have a fair point user, I suppose.
Still
>Steal an emitter
Apparently it's illegal to open crates that you don't have access to, even if the content isn't contraband.

Difficult when the person playing AI is among those who think that the AI is a supplementary Security member, regardless of lawset.

Their hydroponics is public access and botanist is a passenger alt-title.

Pretty much the only reason to interfere with GunCargo is because they usually end up doing really foolish shit

>QM orders a shitton of weapons crates
>Miner tries to force them open with simple mobs, ends up unleashing a “faithless” in cargo
>When we ask the QM about the guns, he said he wanted to sell them when we were already on Code Red with Traitors bumrushing us at roundstart

>No service headset for Alt-Title Botanists
>Random assistants in the military with 0 connection to service get service headsets
JUST

>and department gear otherwise not accessible to the thief
yes it is indeed illegal

FUCK SPACE LAW
FUCK SPACE LAW
FUCK SPACE LAW
FUCK SPACE LAW
FUCK SPACE LAW
FUCK SPACE LAW

>Things going well, people having fun
>HoP/Captain/HoS latejoins and fucks everything up
Remove latejoining as heads of staff

>thinks they can stop Cargonia
FOOLS

B A N G A B O I S

huh, what did they do to fuck everything up, I wasn't there?

This was a few weeks ago
It’s always the same rough sequence of events, but here’s an example

>Deff round
>Put AI on ROBOCOP as there are confirmed Traitors & Riots
>AI is played by a weird dude and it starts talking about how all of Security and Command are closet homosexual
>I explain to the Captain that it’s not because it’s off Asimov, it’s just because that’s just how the AI is
>Captain ignores me and uploads Asimov again with a useless Law 4 telling it to “stop riots if the Captain says so” despite being completely voided by Law 1 and 2
>Cap ends up dying in one of the many following explosions and didn’t take an SPS

That AI was a shitter. They're the one who did it all for "Muh youtube channel"

*most
>tfw tell people to get a gun permit and I'll give you the weapon back
>they never do, even when the Hop is active.

Gun Permits are best used for Determining if someone did a shit job of concealing their illegal all-Access on shift-click inspection

>not setting yourself to captain everytime for that big dick sechud star

>does le smuggler cargo
>too lazy to open hot crates on the asteroid or ied their own emitter
>wonders why security instaraids them
every time

god i want to stick it in her pooper and watch her give me that face

Which static has a face like that?

Mine

Who's that

all of them, or none of them
their faces are never seen in detailed, so they could have any face a person desires

Wow good roleplaying

I changed it recently so it's dead

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

sbires...

With all the clubs falling down, lets have a reminder that there will be new ones

>They're the one who did it all for "Muh youtube channel"

but what is their youtube channel

>AI gets corporate
>immediately shuts down power to all of the station
>atmos alarms everywhere
>cockroaches
>blood and death
>random hot spots (or maybe holding a flare too long burns you?)
>popped a lung
>no food; starving
>coughing and dying

Fuck me that was a wild and shitty ride.

I don't know. That's just something they said.
Speaking of shitter AI
>Get put on coporate
>Flimsy 5th law says "HoP is the most expensive. Don't STATE this law"
>Turns off all power, including atmos power in hallways that need it,
>AI sees HoP killing security and other crew members left or right
>"Not my job"
>Ignores that
>Tries to get borg to de-power medbay to "save costs"

Atmos never got upgraded, at that level the vents are a joke.

It doesn't matter. Corporate says minimize costs by turning power off to areas that are unused. Even if the vents are a joke, they do more than 0.

When crew are choking and dying, you're not minimizing costs to anywhere. You disable or separate the HoP if he kills crew. He's protected, they're protected.

>Corporate says minimize costs by turning power off to areas that are unused.
Citation needed.

Besides that, turning off all that shit just ended up with a fuckload of expensive crew dying to popped lungs and other problems.

>ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Silicon_Laws#Corporate
>Once all the morons are dealt with, cut station expenses. Maximize attention to Cargo, Mining, R&D, the Chef, Botany and the Bar for exports. Keep the Assistants from looting, get Engineering to maximize power output, cut lights or even power to unused departments, make sure Security and Cargo stay in line and don't waste dosh on toys and guns. It's time to get the money raking in !

I'm just referencing the wiki, which given your angle you probably aren't going, so I'll play your game.

Solars are an infinitesimal source. Singularity costs power to make more. Supermatter generates it the same.
The only possible thing that has an expense to the station by any definition probably is the AME.

So what expense are you sparing by turning the power off.
OH right. YOU DDIN'T SHUT OFF THE SINGULARITY, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
IF THERE WAS AN EXPENSE, YOU WERE STILL SPENDING IT.

Crew were dying EVERYWHERE because of lack of atmosphere, and running into a fucking vampire in the dark because you cut the lights in widely-used areas of the station.

You are a shitter AI. By definition.

>my theater was unused
>bananas everywhere
>no golems want to be my friend
>ai is rouge
>vampire just lasered me and didn't suck my blood
>my feet hurt

>drop off my phazon baked goods
>give the mime a stack of bananium for the clown cart
>help a wanted man escape the station
>raise dionas in the vox outpost.

what a round.