/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2739

Baalfest when edition

>Recent News
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Orchid's knife FLB released mid February with Trium and GW Dagger's DATA ougi, Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
GW changes, now you can change GW weapon midway once, also other changes about ranking and bosses
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.
Robomi event will be next Side Story at 9 Feb

>Promotions
Double renown cap 01/25- 02/05

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Light Daria soon.

magfes when

>tfw no Kaguya chara

Daria doesn't even have a personality.

Please host anubis.

never

I'll never forget you

keep eating kleshas

do you have extend lad

neat

727E45E2

2/6 1 Sage, 1 Gao (wrong team), need some carries.

Fuck off already lelouch I hope you don't wake up tomorrow

Don't tell me what the fuck to do, gong.

>working as intended
Reminder never to trust KMR

bit harsh that lad.

Who are all the /gbfg/ e-celebs? Why do we keep giving them attention?

No but I can unga it down in 60 sec para

Another day another +0s on Rupie Draw

Badbois where we at?

Gae Bolg is shit in today's meta and the moons spent on it would have been better used saved for a Siero Ticket.

reported

help how do i erf

Dammit, Carlos!

Yaia is proof that Gamewith's head is up their ass. She's a strong replacement for Desu Wa (although not as good) and holds her own, but trash like Predator who's replaced by almost any attacker is an 8.5

Fire Daria soon!

Oh well let's see what happens.

Anubis - 981B5F7E
1/6 I'm in as sage, Para bot welcome.

what do I put in normal ubaha room for a safe nip carry? need to get this atma started and done before gw

>please farm meat guys
>baal drops will still be there when gw is over
>kmr said there is nothing wrong
>everyone ignored the fucker
I feel bad for my danchou

2/6

Sage/GAO.

Vira is a better tank than Sara, you're right, but Sara is definitely more useful because Sara isn't in an element with 30k HP.

3/6

2 sage 1 GAO, Still need Parabot.

Beatrix's special debuffs still take priority for clarity over boss debuffs
What a piece of shit

>light vira is a tank
/gbfg/ is fucking retarded.

definitely not like this. also why the fuck do you have a moon bow

????

Explain why she isn't.

I have so many questions about this post.

is uno a tank

uh?

Thanks for the help!

>1000% def up and substitutes AOE attacks

>tanks SkyFall
>not a tank
????????????

I'm so glad I focused on farming Baal instead of GW. It was the most fun I've had in a while.

Uno is a god.

Uno is a mistake.

Honestly, I don't know what I find more perplexing: Gamewith's ratings of some characters or people who will blindly follow ratings and staff a team of 9.5s without giving a second thought on their own composition.

baalfest is today

Anubis

824DE936

What he said actually makes sense t b h, dark Bea has special debuffs

>Moon bow
???

come on, user. you can't use the same bait like that.

Thanks for coming.

He doesn't. That's one yugu and one ex bow.

>gets btfo
>so mad has to keep squealing the same bullshit
You're so sad

I want my wife Amira in my dark team, her damage in demon is supossed to scale off dark attack so is there anything I should change in grid/summons for her?

I can MLB my hermanubis now, thanks!

757F706C
Zoi

Not like this...

F982DB0E

2/6 1 Sage, 1 Gao (Again wrong team, could use some carries)

Give me that haze you fucking luckshitter

アルバハn

I farmed an ultima, cortana, and her man anubis for her and cygames still hasn't fixed this issue

I don't understand this picture.

Water's grid is powercreeped by dirt, dark and light now but Uno isn't.

REBIRTH
AND
DESU WAAAA

>ex bow
might wanna check the wiki, because that's not an ex bow.

Not really. You get to meme with odinxdark summon though. So see how good that works out for you.

I really like arcarum and I don`t know why. We need more experimental content. I`m sure everyone is over DO and OG arcarum already

4/6 1 HS 1 Sage 1 CR 1 Asparagus

Bring yourself

Double odin, right, I might add light vira for even more memes.

Pretty sure that's the bow that drops from titan

Did you guys sign your GW farming forms? I need them at least 1 week in advance of GW so I can read your 500 word essays.

I think user means the bow on the middle, the L'Arc qui ne faut, or something like that.
Costs 30 gold moons from the shop, or you get lucky with Titan drops during RotB.

This? I got it while I was farming for my second and third Gold Bars during Rise of the Beasts. I think that's how I got my mainhand as well

When do we get DO back but actually good like Arcarum? I want a vermilion outfit too.

I don't think merge works like that.

not to mention that water will get a new grand weapon uncap in like 2 months.

I thought if we placed top 300 on PVP and could prove we farmed the Neptunia collab we were exempt from farming forms next GW?

>double Odin
You're going to be so disappointed, and this is an understatement.

Now this is luckshitting

Here's a riddle, /gbfg/.
>They're a ludicrously strong attacker in their element. They're enmity based and so is their strongest grid. They have problems with HP on occasion, and they love to Ougi as much as possible. They have very strong echoes. If you're going to ticket them, you should ticket De La Fille too.

Ayer

Regardless of whether or not you meant Ayer, he fits.

When are they giving out these primals? I need the sunstone

ROSAMIA!!

You fucking luckshitter.

Really now?, even with 4* Odin? I need to ask google if anyone actually did math for this shit.

Also, they're the champions of the fighting ring they frequent and are a prime plot point in the early side stories.

This general is full of smug idiots who actually have no clue what they're talking about

suptix when la

that's it? what rank requirement should i put?
thanks

Replace ygg bow and dagger with ygg swords. When you get more swords, replace those 2 staves with the swords. You should have 6 ygg swords for off-element or 5 on-element. Keep the normal bow and the spear. Eventually they'll get replaced by ex weapons. If earth is your main element try to farm gw dagger the next gw.

what the hell is this weapon

>buy my 4th hermanubis
>help out a crewmate with another anubis right after
>get this

It's Dirt's best moon weapon.

t. vira tank guy

Dumb Clarisseposter

How is ele x ele summon in water compared to varuna x varuna? Any raid where that combo could be an improvement?

People did math for it back in 2015, back before skill 15 weapons, enmity, trium, and stamina were a common thing. Back then, double elemental was acceptable.