fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

I like Fire Emblem!

Why the heck isn't important shit like the A Hero Rises voting page added to the OP

The shield, the sword or the rocks?

Is qr the best B skill for Tiki now that the seal exists or should I use another one instead?

brothers and sisters do not do sex

it is, look at the third link

Ah, you must be new to FE.

YOU'RE MINE NOW VERO-CHAN!!

Crossover when

When are we getting a real Awakening banner? I'll even take children at this point.

Katarina will be on the valentines banner alongside Hinoka and Catria

I want to hug and cherish Veronica, even as the voices in her head tell her to kill me.
This is probably why we won't get older Veronica, remember her blood possesses her and turns her into a monster as she ages.

but did you vote for her

Does anyone here have a Guard Bow + Distant Defense Faye? I was wondering how well she works.

Nooooooooooo

Never, enjoy endless variants of the starting cast instead.

Only because some of you were discussing Bike last thread I wanted to post mine. This is how I'm running him and he does perfectly fine. He's popping Aether's off with every encounter and if for whatever reason he didn't by the end of the exchange, it's always ready to go so if I initiate an attack, they get Aether'd or if they come at me, his skills will let him go first and he'll hit them with it anyways. He only dies if I'm dumb enough to leave him in range of Red Mages.

But that is still an extra click I gotta do, in fact just put the link to Ike's page since the fag's winning anyway

She's a fun unit. Mine is +res so she does a great job of being an all-purpose mage wall.

>24 minutes left
Did you stay in T20, /feg/?

JIIIIKU

Yeo, and I'll save every orbs until she's available
Even if I have to wait 6 months

When are we getting the ability to use multiple of the same seal on separate characters as long as we don't use them in the same team?

Just to make sure, since I feel like dog shit right now, we should have four votes on our ballots up to now, right? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a day.

Y.Tiki all the way.

No.
I'm going into it.

Does the def bane hurt him that much? I rolled a +atk/-def one and I'm not sure if I should fodder either him or the +res/-hp one.

>Basilio, Gregor, and Maribelle never ever
Fuck off, ISIS.

Vantage or QR on a Distant Counter Sigurd with 48 speed?

I don’t have the merges to pull off something like that

Somebody should clean this picture a bit, she looks so perfect

Can Sutr just fucking betray Veronica already so she can join me

Fire Emblem is an incest series

Some of the units that can summoned as 5* confuse me.

T20 is cozy whenever it's not fjorm week

>-def
Good luck getting a better IV set user.

I voted for Alm and Celica
my boy will go the distance some day

I checked a few hours ago, I doubt I dropped 2700 places in that amount of time.

Why would he just betray her when he could just burn her, kill her and then rape her in that order instead?

It doesn't hurt him at all. Steady Breath combined with Summoner Support keeps it plenty high. Also with the constant Aether procs he's ALWAYS healing himself. I sometimes forget he's Def baned because it means nothing. You don't even need summoner support if you already have someone else. Also I'm f2p, I can't be picky with IV's.

Never, now enjoy your third set of basic stat boosting seals.

Best Fae IVs?

You've gotten a single (1) defense this session, right user?

voted for camilla and loki but im happy we will get vero chan

Who's the rarest unit of each color?

Is it Luke for Red, Linde for Blue, Sonya for Green, and Mist for Colorless?

Are you using double Distant Defense or just in one slot?

He says while posting one of the few women that can end up married to a generic.

>had 11 orbs stockpiled
>decide to go for Myrrh before saving up more
>get Barst and Fae
>close the game
>open it up a couple hours later
>those 11 orbs are still there
Is this a bug or a blessing?

>this is the free unit we're gonna be getting
Thanks a lot literal reddit

At least some of /feg/ is against the thought too

+anything/-hp

That Kimono Celica is so cute

>There are people that play this game that actually check their defenses to see if they got one or not

I love Severa bunches! She’s an adorable, happy girl!

>come, thugs
I bet Celica makes a lot of thugs come after she gets captured at Grieth’s citadel

delete this

>18 minutes left in the season
>rank 4987 in AA

Gib nipples

How buttblasted will /feg/ become when the feb 9th summoning gacha arrives?

Green is Rhajat. Nobody rolled for her because she was the shittest of the Fates kids.

We'll get a trailer the day before, and the version update will have them too, so we'll already be mad before then

Wanted to make a Sothe, I stumbled upon a +Def/-Res one and was thinking of investing in him. Any advice I should have now before I do anything? Any must have skills to have on him?

Just search "Tridisart" on google. You'll find all of his art and all of the uncensored things he's made.

>Luke
No.

If Laguz are introduced would you want a Dheginsea GHB?

Guidance is life

Gif related: It's me jerking off to delicious crybaby tears in a few days

>ranked 3133 in AA
What's the cutoff for top 3k? I got 5048 points this week and I thought that'd be enough.

Remove furry

So this is coming tomorrow night. Who's gonna be the focus?

I'm guessing Elincia for Flier Formation, Tana for Guidance, and Amelia for Armor March.

I honestly won't give a shit who's on it, as long as Tharja isn't. If it's nuFE again who cares

>shittest of the Fates kids.
Did you forget about Siegbert?

If it's characters I like I'll roll for then and if it's characters I don't then I get to save orbs
It's a win/win for me

That's what would make sense

I'm voted for VIke because I've been waiting for hunky gorilla Ike since launch
I got Sanaki'd and Siegbert'd twice each

>bladetome with buff kills unit with low res
wew raul was right tharja best girl

Spring Oni banner when?

The contrast between this and her confession is striking.

aym seegburt is hardly offensive in fates, and he's a good unit in FEH
you could do a lot worse

>as long as Tharja isn't

Amelia, Elincia, and a new unit that comes with Cavalry Charge which lets cavalry ignore trenches and trees.

>Better B!Roy
I don't get this meme.

Why is Hector so hard to obtain

but nina is the worst fates, followed by picke retard and kiragi

All the fanfic of him with Shiro/Ryoma/Xander that /feg/ wrote made me like him.

>9 - 0
More like 10th, am I right?

I actively don't want Tharja to be on any seasonal banners cause I want to save orbs.

He's finally dropped the beard. He's homosexual, that's why he always posts about how much he wants to fuck Alphonse and Lyon.

and your Barst and Fae?
Sometimes I dream about summoning and getting crap

I have several Boeys. What are his best IVs for promotion?

+Spd -HP
+Def -HP
+Def -Res
+Res -Spd