Holy fuck what is happening to ripple :DD

Holy fuck what is happening to ripple :DD

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-targeting-entirely-different-market-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're going to Mars apparently. Just kick back and enjoy the ride.

I mean, I profited so easily I feel guilty, but this kind of growth is not driven by ANY rational or known process...

When are you guys getting out? So far buy and hold seems to be the best recipe.

My exit point is $10. Yes I'm serious. I will ride the waves for years, idgaf. $10.

well, after it's adopted and put into use, if that happens, so potentially eating shit for a while here if this snaps back hard

I just bought 500 get ready for the pump

>only have 600 shares
why live

Is it too late to get in and ride some momentum?

IMO, no. I see XRP hitting $1 this year. Maybe by end of summer. Even at it's current 15 cents you're still talking a near 700% gain.

I got in at 5 cents thinking it'll never go past 10-15 cents but holy shit was I wrong. At this rate we're reaching 25 cents in a week from now. How the fuck is this happening with such a large coin supply??

i feel you user
>only 10k bought at 4k sats
>shoulda dropped 2,000 on it when i had the chance

Because the coin supply doesn't matter in the respect that you're thinking. People need to get the fuck over it, seriously. Look at the market that Ripple is targeting: International money transfers.

Approximately $5.3 TRILLION is transferred around the world EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Imagine what XRP's market cap will be when it gets a foothold in that.

Everyone's hung up on fucking bitcoin like it's the end all/be all coin. It's not. It was only the first, and it has many flaws. It will be surpassed, mark my words. And I'm pretty much convinced XRP will be the first one to do it.

This.

I have a feeling banks are only using it to test out the technology.
Don't get me wrong I want Ripple to succeed since I'm holding a good amount but I don't think it will
They don't even have an official wallet ffs lol

Banks are all about making profit. Utilizing XRP in addition to the ripple blockchain to execute money transfers means a 60% reduction in costs. SBI Holdings released a report on this.

Secondly, it makes perfect sense for banks to utilize Ripple's crypto and blockchain because... it's already there. The consensus is being demonstrated with 75 banks already onboard, and there's no cost to develop your own tech.

I imagine the reason there's no wallet is because XRP will simply be treated as a carrier currency by banks. It will be purchased on demand and converted to the recipient currency at the end of the transaction. Most likely, Ripple will implement a service to do this.

here's a good article released today

cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-targeting-entirely-different-market-bitcoin/

Banks will make their own "ripple" and use that instead.

So banks can just make their own blockchain like JP Morgan. I wana put another $1k in this but I'm concerned.

exactly, why would banks use ripple? srs question

This is my worry too.

Can someone explain what exactly is the relation between the adoption of the Ripple technology by financial institutions and the value of the XRP token that we can now buy on exchanges? Why would anyone need to possess/use this particular token for other purposes than speculation?

I don't understand the basis for long-term profits in stashing XRPs.

I've already explained this. It's about consensus. There are how many different financial institutions in the world? If every one of them develops their own blockchain they'll all be facing the same clusterfuck that international transfers face today. On top of that - it costs MONEY to make your own shit. It doesn't cost the banks anything to use something that's already developed.

Rule #1 in banking: Profit.